Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Surprise!

36
5 Comments 5
12.0k Views 12.0k
2.3k words 2.3k words

“Fuck,” I exclaim as he pushes a finger into me. I throw my head back on his shoulder, clutching the suit jacket adorning his body. 

“Don’t come until I say so,” Grey commands. He pulls the neckline of my summer dress down, exposing my hardened nipples. 

“Y-yes,” I stutter. He’s already making me feel so many things, and this is just the beginning. 

“I-I’m close,” he removes his finger as soon as the words leave my mouth.

I look back at him with a confused expression. 

“Go lie on the bed, on your back, arms above your head,” he orders while he removes his jacket, followed by his tie. 

“Remove all your clothes while you’re at it,” he adds when I start walking to the bed. 

I proceed to do as he says. I get naked and lie in the middle of the bed with my hands above my head. 

He moves to stand by the bed and puts his knee on it as he bends down to kiss me on the lips. 

He slowly and passionately kisses me. His kiss moves down to the corner of my mouth, then to my jaw, to let me breathe. 

I went to move my hands to feel his soft hair and pull him back into another kiss, but my hands were trapped.

He had tied my hands to the headboard with his tie. 

“Do you have a scarf?” he asks, giving me a small kiss. 

“Yes, in the closet, right side to the door. Why?” I reply, confused as to why he wants one. 

“This should do,” He mutters while he quickly retrieves a silk black scarf. He comes back over to the bed and ties the scarf around my eyes. 

“What are you doing?” I ask. 

“Don’t worry. You’ll enjoy it,” he responds before kissing me. He pours all the lust and passion into the kiss, and I return it with the same fervour. 

His lips leave mine, only to latch on to one of my nipples. He licks, bites, tugs, and sucks on the hard nipple before he moves to the other one to give the same treatment. He places his left hand on my right boob, tugging on the nipple, while his other hand moves down my body to touch my throbbing clit.

His lips drag upwards to my collarbone before they latch on to my pulse. His teeth sink into my delicate skin. He harshly sucks on my skin, marking it.

His hand brushes a finger on my throbbing nub before he presses a finger on my slit, making me want more. 

I writhe under his huge body as he pushes a finger into my channel without wasting any more time. I squeal and arch my back at the intrusion. He starts by moving his finger at a slow and steady pace like he has all the time in the world.

“More... More. please,” I plead to him as my body squirms for some kind of release.

I can’t see anything, but all my other senses are heightened. I can feel his presence all around me. I don't know what is going to be his next move, but the anticipation makes it all the better. For now, I was happy with his fingers moving from in and out of my body. I feel the tightening feeling building up in my abdomen again. “I’m close-,” I barely make out the words before I climax harder than ever. I moan and groan as I feel my body relax. 

“We’re not done just yet,” Grey states. 

I don’t know what he means by that until I feel his cock thrust deep inside me. I’m still not over my high of the orgasm. It feels so filling. He’s filling me up so well. 

“Yes, yes,”  I keep repeating over and over, “faster.”

He groans before granting my wish. 

He keeps a steady rhythm of his thrusts, making me mewl.

Suddenly, he turns me on my stomach. My hands twist as he pulls me to my knees, and I go on my elbows. He doesn’t let me adjust. He simply sheaths himself in my warm, wet walls again.  I pant as he moves his hips relentlessly, taking me closer to the edge. The sound of skin slapping each other rings around the room. I can hear Grey’s groans, which trigger my own vocal cords.

As I moan and breathe heavily, I feel something hard yet soft touch my lips. I don’t get a chance to react because one second I’m moaning, and the next a cock is shoved in my mouth. 

“What is going on? Who is it? Grey?” I ask as I pull my head away from the hard rod. 

“Surprise!” is all he says before the dick is shoved back in my mouth, making me whimper. 

I feel so full. There are two pairs of hands running all over my body before a pair settles on my hips. Whereas the other settles in my hair, fucking my mouth. Surprisingly, I feel nothing but aroused.

My back arches from the amount of pleasure my body is currently getting. I can’t stop moaning. My pussy and mouth are both getting pounded. When one pulls out, the other pushes in. They keep repeating this, pushing me closer and closer to my release. 

Grey pushes into me relentlessly, and the cock in my mouth is far down my throat, choking me. 

It was too much. The pleasure I was receiving was out of this world. 

“Oh, I’m close. Faster, please,” I hear myself saying. 

“Don’t cum until one of us says so,” Grey says as he pushes deep into me. As if in sync the dick mouth seems to push deeper as well. “Don’t you dare cum. If you cum without permission, we will punish you.” 

The guy, whose name I don’t know, drags one of his hands from my hair down my back to my front before settling on my boob. His voice sounds familiar. He fondles the flesh on my mound. He pulls and pinches my nipple, hard. They both keep assaulting my body to no end. “I’m close. Can I cum? Please?” 

“Beg. Beg for it.” I don’t know who said it, but I was far too gone to care. 

“Please. Please,” I plead as I almost sob for my release. I replace my mouth with my hands. 

I can feel the spit dribble down my chin. I feel a hand wipe my chin and push in my mouth. I suck the thumb as if it were a dick. He pulls it away just as fast.

NancyLovely
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NancyLovely

“You’re gonna have to do better than that, sunshine,” I hear the nameless guy say.

“Please, please, I need to cum,” I beg on the verge of tears from the pleasure.

“Cum, baby, cum.” As if on command, my body relaxes. I clench my pussy around him. 

They soon follow with one last thrust, one spills inside me and the other down my throat, which I swallow. 

My body collapses on the bed while they pull out of me.

They unbind me and pull my blindfold off. I don’t open my eyes until I calm down. When I finally do, I move on my back and open my eyes. “Max?” 

“Hey, sunshine,” he replies with a smirk on his face. 

I look at Grey, then back at Max, not knowing what to say. Max is Grey’s best friend. 

They both lie on either side of me. Max pulls me to my side, my back to his chest with his hand on my boob. Grey lies in front of me with his hand running down to my clit. 

I haven’t even come down from the high of my orgasm, yet.

I don’t get a chance to speak because Grey slams his lips on mine and I feel Max’s lips roughly sucking on my neck. Grey swallows my gasps.

I could feel myself getting wetter by the second. I’m also sure Grey can feel it too as he slips a finger inside. It feels so different from this position. 

Max pulls my right leg on top of his thigh. I feel his finger join in, but he soon drags it down to my puckered hole. The juices he collects from my pussy make it easier to slip the tip of his finger in. I gasp aloud at the feeling. I have never had anything there before, but I quite liked the feeling so far. He pulls it back before inserting more of it in. When the whole finger is in my ass, he wiggles it around. 

“Are you okay?” Max asks me.

“Y-yeah,” I mutter. 

Is it a bit uncomfortable? Yes. 

Is it bad? No. 

Do I hate it? No. 

Plus, Grey’s finger on my clit distracts me. I inhale sharply when he pushes that finger into my channel. 

After a couple of strokes, he replaces his finger with his cock. He pumps his cock back and forth in my pussy. Max has managed to slip two fingers into my tight hole. I am a mess, yet again. 

My chest is curved into Grey’s chest as he shoves himself deep. This position is so pleasurable. I feel him far and deep in me. 

As Grey moves, Max is scissoring his fingers in my ass. I groan from the feeling. It’s not a bad feeling, just different and new. 

I can feel them both stretching my holes. 

One is shoving his tongue down my throat and the other is tonguing my neck. The mouth on mine leaves to attach itself to the side of my neck. I am moaning and screaming from the pleasure being given to my body.  

I feel something harder and thicker touch my ass, which makes me tense. 

“Relax, sunshine, I won’t do anything to hurt you. I’ll stop if you wish so,” Max whispers in my ear.

“No, I want to try it. Just go slow, please,” I whisper back, truthfully.

“Okay, baby, relax your muscles. It will help,” he starts pushing as soon as I do as he says. 

Grey has now stopped moving and is settled with staying in my wet, warm pussy. He is whispering in my ear to relax and how I’m doing wonderfully. 

Max moves slowly and pushes into me while rubbing my clit to divert my pain to pleasure. It works, but I can feel him moving past my sphincter. It makes me tear up a bit as Max hisses. 

It feels like he’s tearing me apart. As soon as he’s fully situated inside my ass, he stops as well, letting me adjust. 

“You okay, sunshine?” 

“You can move,” I say. I feel ready and he does at a slow pace. 

I can feel now Grey moving in my pussy as well. 

They both set a pace where one moves in, the other pulls out. They go slow at first. 

“Yes, please,” they pick up the speed. It’s like my words broke whatever was holding them in control. This sends me into a frenzy of moans. 

When Max pulls out to the tip of his shaft, Grey pushes deep into me, making me scream.

I feel both of their lips and hands running all over my body. 

It is not long before I feel myself get close to the edge, but Max pulls out of me. 

This makes me whine. 

However, in mere seconds, Grey is on his back with my back right on his chest. He shoves his dick in my ass. Max hovers over me, kissing me before he pushes my legs towards my chest. He gets a clear view of my treasure. It’s not long before he thrusts upwards in my warm channel without delay.

I scream, clenching my eyes shut. They both get back to the same rhythm, which makes my mind spin. 

Max rubs my nub with one hand and kneads my boob with the other. Grey is kissing the soft spot on my neck and rubbing my other boob. 

They are stimulating my body so much. 

“Yes, yes, I’m coming. Please,” I mewl out. 

The thrusts are harsh and relentless. Max bites down on the nipple he was playing with. That pushes me over the edge of my orgasm. 

I scream and moan out my release. I can hear them groaning as they release inside me. One following the other. Max pulls out of me first and falls on the bed, breathing heavily.

Grey pulls out and softly places me on the bed between their warm and sweaty bodies. 

After taking a breather, Grey goes to the bathroom and brings out a towel a second later. He wipes me between my legs with a warm towel. It makes me sigh and close my eyes, it feels so nice on my overstimulated pussy. 

He lies beside us, “how are feeling, baby?” while he pushes my hair away from my face.

Max turns towards us now. He caresses my cheek with his thumb as he smiles softly.

“I’m good. That was amazing,” I replied with a soft smile of my own, “tired, wanna sleep.”

I can barely make out the words. I’m exhausted. 

“Okay, baby,” Grey says.

“Sleep well, sunshine,” Max mumbles.

That is the last I hear before I fall into a deep slumber. 

Published 
Written by Kinklust
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments