Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Bucket List

"A woman determines to make the most of her time"

30
8 Comments 8
5.9k Views 5.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"A fictional story but derived from my general outlook on life."

My name is Carla. Five foot nine. I have brown hair that I wear shoulder length. My dad is Mexican and my mum is American, so I'm half Latina. I'm a concert standard violinist and a professional music teacher. I am also in a stable relationship nowadays. As you’re about to hear, I haven’t always been so sensible….

I would have led a more, shall we say, restrained sex life if my cousin had not passed when I was thirteen. Todd was just twenty-four years old, and his death was a horrible tragedy that marked the family. When I went to him in the hospital, he told me "Make the most of every day, Carla. You might not have fifty more years"

I tried to live by this maxim in love and everything else. If I fancied a boy, I made sure to snog him. I got a bit of a reputation around school, and was rarely without a boyfriend, though my cherry remained intact until the first weeks of College.

I went to the student bar alone and took a guy back to my room. His name was James and he had ginger hair and a tattoo on his shoulder. He was thin and tall. For most people, the first time is a disappointment, but mine was pretty good. It was a bit uncomfortable at first but he lasted long enough to get me warm and wet. I had my first real orgasm at only the second time trying, so I could hardly complain. It turned into a five-night stand and then I ended it. I wanted to experiment.

I decided that my college days were to be where I learned all I could...in the bedroom. The week was for friends and study. My weekends I set aside for exploring my sexuality. I bought family-sized packs of condoms and went out on the hunt. I was always successful. I don't think I ever went out pulling without bringing someone home.

There was Paul from New York, who wanted to do it in the shower, which was great until I got the water bill.

There was Pablo, who lasted for ages. I just couldn't get him to come until he suggested a prostate massage. Oh well, you only live once. I lubed up, did it and he cried out louder than I'd ever heard a man as he came, then planted a long, passionate kiss on my lips the second after, which made me feel sexy.

There was John, from England, who went down on me for an hour and needed just five minutes of a blowjob to repay the favour.

There was Mike, who I helped finish with a handjob and who came so hard it spattered the bedstand. It was deeply erotic seeing a man orgasm so powerfully through my lovemaking skills.

Gradually, there was less and less I hadn't tried. My first 69 was with Jack, an older guy in his thirties. My ass was penetrated for the first time by Tony. He wasn't too big, he was gentle and it actually felt good. The second (and last) time I tried anal was with a less sensitive man with a large dick, and it hurt.

You mustn't think that bedding guys was all I did. I had lots of other hobbies and interests.

I enjoyed sex but I was also living for two, living the life my cousin never got to.  When I had a man inside me, I was cheating death for another day. When I held a naked man to my body, I was alive.

There was one more thing on my bucket list: A threesome (actually, two threesomes). One with a girl and a guy. One with two guys.

The first was easy. There are plenty of couples looking online to make a trio. I met Lucy and Matt for dinner and we got on well. She was gorgeous, with long black hair and beautiful blue eyes and he was a real surfer dude, with blonde curly hair and a beach body. We fell on each other when we got to their place. I rode Matt while Lucy sat on his face, and then we swapped. Matt and I both came four times that night, and Lucy managed three. God, I can still picture that night. Lying on my back with Matt pumping me, his fingers combining with mine inside Lucy's pussy, the air full of breathless gasps and whistles and moans. It was the wildest night of my life, up to that point.

KenyaMystic
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KenyaMystic

A threesome with two guys was harder to arrange. Guys are generally happier to share a girl with a man who is a stranger to them, not a friend. So I hooked up with a series of guys looking for one who'd be comfortable doing it. At last, I struck gold with Antony who, as a bonus, had one of the biggest penises I'd seen. He was, he told me, bi-sexual and had fantasised about just such an encounter. It took a while, but at last, we found Stephen. He was like me, curious about what it would be like, but was anxious to make plain that he didn't want sex with Antony, only me.  

We went to a hotel. The two men lay naked on their backs and I briefly had a dick in each hand, jerking up and down. They were soon warmed up!

Antony went down on me, and I blew Stephen, but he asked me to stop as he was in danger of coming too fast.

"Just come, that's what we're here for! " I laughed. He had his first orgasm of the night a few minutes later.

Antony put a condom on and entered me in the missionary position. He moved really slowly, thrusting like a giant piston on a train. I felt my juices gathering down below. Stephen, obviously rather embarrassed, sat in an armchair and watched us.

After fifteen fun minutes with Antony, Stephen was hard again and we agreed to try double penetration. It wasn't easy! We had to try all sorts of positions to get them both inside me, and it didn't last long at first as one always slipped out by accident. At last, being slow and careful, we managed it. Stephen lay on his back, I rode him but bent right over to accommodate Antony entering from behind. It worked as long as we kept it slow, and it got better as Stephen grew out of his hang-up about his dick touching another guy’s.

But when they were both inside me? Oh. My. God. Already wet thanks to Antony, I came spectacularly, crying out in ecstasy, pleasure filling my body. No experience on earth is like having two hard penises inside you, trust me. It is as if you are being charged like a battery, energy and power surging through you.

Antony followed me quickly in orgasm; he later told me that my cries of pleasure were what pushed him over the edge. He pulled out and I had Stephen take me from behind. He was energetic, perhaps he'd been jealous seeing Antony do me earlier. And with one orgasm behind him, he lasted for ages. I came again not long after. This was hotter than I'd imagined in my wildest dreams.

We took a break and chatted, shooting the breeze over beers. The guys seemed a bit more relaxed and comfortable with each other, which was cool.

But after half an hour, we went back at it.

The boys stood and I gave a double blowjob, and this time they didn't flinch when their cocks touched. Then Stephen took me in the missionary and I carried on sucking Antony, then I was riding him, then I was back on my knees, then I was on my back, then I was bent over the desk, being rogered by them in turn. We fucked and fucked like it was our last day on earth. Both guys burned through several condoms, and at the very end, with the help of my hands and my throat, they both managed a near-simultaneous orgasm on my stomach, and their sperm mixed together in my belly button like a white witch’s brew. It was the most erotic moment of my life.

By then, dawn was breaking through the window. We slept an hour then said goodbye, and I didn't sleep with either of them again. My bucket list was completed. I know no one would describe me as a saint, but I don’t care. I had some great sex. I had some amazing orgasms and met some guys I liked beyond what they did for me physically. Mine has been a sex life well lived.

Published 
Written by MC1982
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments