Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Other Cock

"The Other Cock pleasuring my wife is the next logical step in our sexual progression."

25
12 Comments 12
8.1k Views 8.1k
778 words 778 words

I've been married to Mara for almost seven years, and this is the first time since then (that I know of!) that she's had another cock inside her. This experience is not an "itch" but a determined progression. She was reluctant at first, but the notion, which I suggested, grew on her. After experimenting with some other enhancements to our sex life, here we are, and she seems to be enjoying The Other Cock.

We're all naked, and she's lying face-up on the bed, head off the edge, tilted back, hair hanging to the floor. My dick is halfway in her mouth, having been stiffened by the sights and sounds and sensations of our foreplay. She's liberally coating the head with her saliva as her tongue flutters and swirls over the sensitive tip of my glans and shaft. Sharp but muffled moans are not enough to overpower the wet slurping sounds of her mouth and the juicy squishing sounds between her legs as she gets fucked by The Other Cock.

My shaft goes deeper. Mara gags and sputters as I feel the tip of my dick nudge the opening to her throat. Rubbing the tip up into her warm, slick tongue, I push deeper, until my ball sac is resting on her nose. Taking me as deep as I can get it is one of the enhancements she's been developing since about year six. It's still not easy for her and made all the more difficult by the rocking of her body as she's getting ravaged in her other hole by The Other Cock.

I handle a jiggling tit, pulling out to rub my saliva-coated dick all over Mara's face. Another hand, but not hers, joins me on her chest, pulling at her other nipple as she squeals. After dipping deeply into her warm, wet mouth once again, I withdraw, dragging a gush of spit out from between her lips, which cascades down her inverted forehead into her hair. Her stomach gets smeared with her own thick lubrication, extracted from her vagina and applied by The Other Cock.

Mara draws her knees up toward her chest, then spreads them wide, giving me a splendid look down at her gaping snatch as she tongues my balls, my raging, glistening shaft standing at attention over her chin. Usually leaving her bush alone to grow as it naturally will, she has trimmed it way back for this occasion, giving me an unobstructed view of her labia getting spread apart by the next series of rapid intrusions by The Other Cock.

HugeCockTss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HugeCockTss

My cock is small by comparison, but I don't mind. After all, my wife's pleasure is certainly one of my motives for indulging in this new experience. Its girth is surely as much as Mara's cunt has ever been stretched with, and, observing its length, the fact that it's not bottoming out is no surprise. Beginning to fuck Mara's mouth again as I watch her get impaled by the monster over and over again, I feel as if I'm about to cum. Holding that tit firmly, I pump into her mouth, ready to explode, while I watch her buck and gyrate wildly on The Other Cock.

"Aaaaahhhh!" I bellow. "UUUhhhhnnnhhhh!" My dripping balls tighten up, shooting their payload through my shaft into Mara's sloppy mouth. She hums and shakes her head, hair swishing on the floor, eyes clenched shut, but lips holding tight around my dick as it deposits a thick flow of semen onto the roof of her upside-down mouth. Between her legs, she's being served long, firm strokes by the wetly-smeared shaft of The Other Cock.

My dick is finished spasming, and my core muscles are finished tightening, so I withdraw from Mara's mouth, watching her reddened, teary eyes flutter open, locking with mine, lips tightly pursed to hold in the thick, slimy goo that she sucked out of my testicles. She raises her head and looks down between her tits, which are now freed and laying apart, just as her cunt gets emptied of The Other Cock.

The Other Cock, the thick, long, fake, translucent purple cock, bounces free, strapped to the loins of my wife's naughty perky-titted coworker, who has volunteered to assist with the progressive enhancement of our sex life. As their mouths come together, I watch the cocktail of cum and spit being sucked and slurped and drooled from one set of lips to the other. I know my recovery time will take me out of the action for a few minutes, but I don't mind, knowing it will give Mara time to concentrate on getting her orgasm during round two with The Other Cock.

 

 

Published 
Written by SebastianTombs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments