Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Trick or Treat

"Scott wonders if he should Get Arrested with Carmen or Go to Hell with Athena"

65
12 Comments 12
2.6k Views 2.6k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"While this story is based on real people and a real event, the names have been changed and the story is 100% fantasy."

The party was in full swing when I arrived at about 9:45 p.m. Music was playing in the backyard and I wandered through the 1920s Spanish-style house looking for the hosts, Chuck and Kitty.

I knew the host couple because Chuck is a cousin of my friend Serena, whom I dated for several months this summer. He and I really had a lot in common and quickly became good friends. If this Halloween party was half as good as the July 4th party I attended, it would be epic.

Even with costumes on, I recognized over half of the guests from the summer party. As I moved through the crowd in the backyard I headed toward the bar. Most of the guests, mainly neighbors and the hosts’ friends, were in the thirty-five to fifty-five age range.

I saw Serena on the other side of the pool and made my way over to say hello and catch up with her. We dated for over three months, but she was having issues with her teenage daughter and was stressed out. It didn’t help that we lived forty minutes apart. We parted ways on good terms and we’re still in communication, mainly by text, with an occasional phone call.

As I surveyed the crowd, I noticed Chuck and Kitty’s next-door neighbor, Athena. She caught my eye in July as she rocked a sexy red, white, and blue American flag-themed bikini. The cherry on top was that she was wearing red patent leather three-inch stilettos. For a pool party. She was in her mid-forties and had one sexy size six body, with a pair of nice fake tits. Tonight she was dressed up as a sexy She-Devil. I also noticed Athena was with a shorter woman dressed as a sexy policewoman who was very buxom.

After chatting up Serena for a few minutes I started to mingle through the crowd of about sixty people. As I casually moved in Athena’s direction, looking in every direction but hers, on purpose, I heard, “Scott?”

I turned to see Athena looking directly at me, and she had a nice smile.

“Yes. And how could I forget you and your flag-themed bikini? You’re Athena,” I said.

We exchanged pleasantries, hugged briefly, and she introduced me to her friend. “This is Carmen. She’s single, just like us,” she said sarcastically. “Kitty told me you and Serena didn’t work out. I hear her daughter is a handful,” implying she’d heard about the daughters’ bullying and fighting issues at school.

“Yeah, Serena needs assistance from the father, but he’s no help,” I said. “She and I are on good terms, however.”

Athena laughed, “Kitty said you two were still friends, and I wondered if you’d be coming tonight. I know you and Chuck have been hanging out together. I saw your truck here about two weeks ago.”

“Of course, I’d be here. I heard so much about Halloween at the Fourth of July party. Besides, I knew there’d be at least one beautiful single woman here,” I said with a smile and a wink to Athena.

“You’re looking good. Did you trim down?” Athena asked. She was right, in the nearly four months since the last party I dropped fifteen pounds. I now weighed 220 pounds on my athletic six-foot-two frame.

She stepped towards me and interlocked her arm into mine. “C’mon, let’s mingle. Carmen, take his other arm.”

The three of us proceeded to mingle through the party for the next hour as we talked with others. Athena knew most of the guests as most lived in the neighborhood, or she had met them at other parties over the years.

Both Carmen and Athena seemed to be flirting with me over the hour and I was wondering if I’d piss off one woman if I started to hit on the other. Both ladies looked super-hot in their costumes.

Normally, I’d be more attracted to Carmen being a buxom Latina, but I knew what was underneath Athena’s costume, thanks to her summer bikini. The two women were total opposites as Athena was tall and slender, and Carmen was short with sexy curves in all the right places, featuring big full natural boobs.

Being an all-adult party, and the fact that Chuck and Kitty were known swingers, there were some “adult games” that would start at 11:00 p.m. Some of the guests had left knowing things would get a bit on the risqué side. There was a simple kissing booth where ladies would kiss men, or women, for five dollars, but the more popular item was the Glory Hole Blow Job Contest.

For twenty dollars men would get a one-minute blow job and then the ladies would be judged from one to ten. The men had no idea who their “partner” would be as it was a random draw.

As several ladies took their turn in the kissing booth, Carmen asked if I was going to get a kiss or a blow job. “Depends which lady is in the kissing booth. No chance I’m going to the Glory Hole. I’m a bit more private,” I said. Laughing slightly, “Besides, the only two women I’d like to kiss are you two.”

The two friends smiled and made some funny comments. And then Athena told Carmen, “I’m sure Scott will think I’m a better kisser than you.”

“You always think you’re better than me, just because you’re taller. I KNOW Scott will think I’m a better kisser. Besides, we already know he likes Latinas since he dated Serena (also a sexy Hispanic).”

“Scott, will you be our judge? You’ll pick who is the better kisser,” said Athena.

“I’d love to be the judge,” I said. “But can we go inside where it’s a bit more private?” The truth was I didn’t want Serena to see me kissing these women since I had hopes of dating her again in two years when the daughter moved in with her dad.

The ladies agreed and we headed into the house and found ourselves alone in the foyer. It was agreed that Athena would go first. The rules were simple, there was a thirty-second-time limit.

Athena started slowly with a few simple lip kisses before parting my lips with her tongue. One hand went to the back of my head, and we were soon in full make-out mode. Her hand was combing through my thick blonde hair. Athenea was a bit on the aggressive side. She was grinding her body into mine and pressing her tits against my chest. This made my cock hard.

“Time,” said Carmen. “Now let a real woman kiss you, Scott.”

Kissing Carmen was going to be a bit more difficult as she was nearly a foot shorter than me, and she realized it too. She grabbed my hand and led me to the next room, the dining room, and pulled out a chair and had me sit down.

SamyReyes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamyReyes

Carmen was just a bit taller than me now, and she also started slowly. She was much more of a sensual and erotic kisser, which is more my style. About twenty seconds in she sat on my lap and ground her ass into my manhood as we continued kissing.

“OK, that’s enough. Time,” said Athena.

Carmen stood up off my lap, “I’m sure I’m the winner. Look at that bulge!”

It was true. I was hard as a rock. My costume was a simple “Rapper” get-up of a black Run DMC t-shirt, black bucket hat, novelty glasses, and a giant plastic gold chain link necklace. I wore simple black track pants, and it was obvious I was erect.

“I think I got that started when I ground my big tits into him,” Athena said correctly.

“OK ladies,” I said. “Yes, you two got me all hot and bothered.” I stood up, turned away from the women, and adjusted my stiff dick. Both women were looking at me wanting to know who won the kissing contest. “To be honest, you’re both great kissers. Just different styles. One is fast and aggressive, and one is soft and sensual.”

The women bantered back and forth for a while and pressured me to pick a winner, but there was no way I was going to do that. I told them they’d have to settle for a tie.

And then Carmen surprised me. “Well, they’re doing a blow job contest outside, let’s do our own right here.”

“You’re on!” said Athena quickly.

I’m sure my jaw was on the floor. “What?” I muttered.

“You heard me, a blow job contest,” said Carmen.

“What are the rules?” asked Athena.

“There are no rules. Licking, sucking, stroking, playing with his balls, everything is on the table,” Carmen said.

“Ladies, I’m not doing that right here in the dining room,” I said.

Athena looked around, “The bathroom is down that hall,” she said pointing.

The next thing I knew I was in the hall bathroom with both ladies as they were discussing the rules. They decided on a one-minute time limit. If I climaxed that woman would win.”

The ladies “Ro-Sham-Beaux’d” to see who would decide who would go first. Carmen won and opted to go last. I was in a state of disbelief, how did this transpire so quickly I wondered.

I leaned up against the counter, pulled up my shirt, and lowered my track pants and tight boxer briefs to my knees. “Take off your shirt and drop your pants to your ankles,” said Athena.

I fondled myself and gave a few strokes to get the blood flowing. I was still fairly erect by the time Athena was on her knees and took hold of my cock.

It was appropriate that she was dressed as a She-Devil. Athena started stroking me and talking dirty. Soon she was licking my shaft, head, and back down to my balls.

I’m slightly bigger than average at about six-and-a-half inches with nice girth, and a full mushroom head. Much to both ladies’ delight, I was shaved clean, including my balls.

Athena licked my sack as she stroked me and then took one ball into her mouth and sucked on it for a few seconds. It was a bit weird getting a BJ while another woman stood there and watched. Carmen kept checking the timer on her phone.

“Thirty seconds. You’re halfway,” Carmen said.

Athena kept up the licking, sucking, and bobbing on my dick. She was good. Really good. But then again, I had not had a blow job since the end of August when Serena and I last got naked.

There was no way I was going to allow myself to cum before Carmen had a chance to show off her skills, so I kept thinking, Baseball scores, baseball scores, so I would not bust my nut as Athena worked her magic.

“Time! Stop,” said the sexy policewoman.

Carmen handed the phone to Athena, and she got down on her knees. Carmen wasted no time and almost instantly went down on me. About fifteen seconds in, she reached up with one hand and began tweaking my nipples, something I highly enjoy. I thought, I’m going to cum real fast if she keeps this up.

The sexy Latina pulled out all the stops. She had pushed her top down and pulled out her tits, probably 36DD’s. She wrapped her tits around my cock and said, “Cum on my tits. Gimmie that big fucking load!” and then started jerking me off with her tits while spitting down her cleavage for lubrication.

“Oh fuck,” I whispered. “I’m real close.”

Carmen put my cock in her mouth and sucked lightly, then licked the underside of my head causing shivers to run down my spine. “Cum for me stud!” She flicked her tongue like a machine gun.

“Yes! I’m going to cum,” I declared.

Athena went to her knees, “Cum in our mouths. Share your cum with us!”

“I’m cumming!” I exclaimed.

Carmen released my cock from her mouth and started stroking me off fast and furiously.

“Cum on my face,” said Athena.

“No, cum in my mouth,” said Carmen.

I took hold of my manhood just as I started to shoot ropes of my pearly seed. As I looked down both ladies had their mouths wide open and their tongues out. I thought to myself, I wish I had this on video, my buddies will never believe me!

My first gusher went right into Carmen’s mouth and upper lip, the second hitting her under her eye and cheek. I turned slightly and the next white string of jizz fell on Athena’s tongue and chin. I could tell I was losing my velocity, so I stepped closer to Athena and two smaller blobs of cum landed on her right upper breast.

When my cock stopped twitching, Carmen leaned over and took my cock into her mouth, and savored the spunk that oozed out of my crown. She slowly stroked me, milking out two more blobs of my man milk, offering it to Athena.

The girls began laughing as they looked at each other. Both had my spunk splattered on their faces. “Lick my cum off each other,” I suggested. Not only did they happily clean each other off, they then started making out and swapping my cum in their mouths.

“That is so fucking hot,” I said.

Carmen looked up at me and said, “Let’s make a pass through the party and get back to Athena’s so we can have some more fun.”

I simply smiled. “I’d love that. Besides, I need to repay the favor and get both of you off with my mouth and tongue.”

Athena laughed, “Scott, we’re bi. We already gave each other oral before the party. What we really need is your fat cock to fuck us.” She paused briefly, and said, “Tonight is your lucky night.”

“Yes, it is,” I said. “Yes, it is.”

The End

Published 
Written by Taco4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments