Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dangerous Driving

"Distracted driving can be a very dangerous thing. It can also be a lot of fun!"

43
6 Comments 6
2.7k Views 2.7k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"The events described in this story are based on events that actually happened, I had almost forgotten about them until I was recently reminded by a fellow member about the joys of the We-Vibe. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Thanks @LustfulbiLady!"

When my wife and I first started dating seriously, we were in bed one night and started having the ‘sex talk’, you know, the “Have you ever tried this or would you mind trying that” talk. It was going pretty well with mostly ‘maybe’ or ‘why not’ responses but then the subject of back door play came up. She actually mentioned it first.

“Before you go there, we’re not putting anything in my bum!” she declared. “What is it about men and sticking things in people’s backsides?”

I guess anal was off the table.

One of the topics that was on the table was toys. When I mentioned it she laughed a little and said that she already has a couple. I grabbed my laptop so she could show me what she had and what she might like to try. As we browsed, we came upon this ingenious little thing called a We-Vibe. We decided to get one and over the next couple of months, we figured out how to best use it. Her preference was to use it along with her favourite dildo, mine was to use it when we fucked. The vibrations along my shaft as it slid along it were incredible and we never had to worry about finding her G-Spot, it was like the thing was custom-made to fit her. Once, probably more than once now that I think about it, she wore it to work and used the remote to give herself a little daytime distraction.

Our relationship progressed and a year and a half later, we got married. In the interim, we expanded our sex lives, it was mostly just fantasy talk either before or after sex but there was this one party where I’m convinced she snuck off with a woman we had just met for a little fun. She denies it but I’m not buying her story on that one.

For our honeymoon, we decided to take a road trip to Florida to watch some spring training baseball, play a little golf, catch some sunshine on the beaches and have A LOT of hotel sex.  On our first day on the road, we’re zipping down I-95, the humming of the wheels against the road could be felt in our seats and she starts to squirm.

Me; “You okay honey?”

Her: “Uh-huh. It’s just I can feel the tires humming right in my seat and it’s kinda, you know…”

Me: “What?”

Her: “Getting my motor running.”

Me: “Get out! Really?”

Her: “Really! Like I’m gonna cum!”

Me: “Hold on, I have an idea.”

She looked at me funny but shrugged her shoulders and went back to enjoying the feeling of the tires on the road. A few miles later, her hand went to her crotch and she buckled forward and moaned. So much for waiting.

About an hour later, we stopped for gas and a bite to eat. While I pumped the gas, she grabbed her hotel bag and went to the washroom, returning just as I was finished dressed in different clothes. Instead of the denim shorts and t-shirt she had been wearing, she came back in my favourite sun dress. She tossed the bag back into the back of our SUV before we went in for lunch, and reached out to take my hand. When I grasped it, she slipped the remote for the We-Vibe into my hand and whispered “Surprise me!”

I just looked at her and smiled as I slipped the remote into my pocket. Unlike my bride, I had bothered to read the instructions, (I know, guys don’t read instructions – this one does!) so I knew that the remote would remain connected for up to a half hour without being used. I steered the conversation away from sex and the toy, talking about how far we were going to go that day and how we were going to navigate around this city or that town, you know stuff guys worry about on long road trips.

She got up to use the washroom again before we hit the road and when she came back to the table, she whispered, “I’m not sure this thing is working.” That’s when I hit the button on the remote and her facial expression changed, “It’s working!” she rasped. I just smiled and turned it back off. I got up from the table and we kissed before walking out to our SUV, “Any time, sweetheart!” she purred as she buckled her seat belt.

We got back on the road heading south and noticed the traffic was picking up. I knew she’d be anxious when she saw the big trucks in front of us so I decided to ease her anxiety a little. I had hidden the remote in the little hollow for the door handle so she wouldn’t see me hit the button. Just as we came abreast of a big rig, I pressed it, her eyes rolled up and she gasped. I turned the vibration up full and she ran her hands up under her sundress. Glancing back and forth between her and the road, I could see she was pressing the toy against herself, she reached for the lever and laid the seat back.

I left her be for another mile or so then pressed the button to turn the toy off. She stopped for a second, not realizing what had happened then looked at me, “Did you just…?”

JuliaLee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JuliaLee

“I did,” and I kept my eyes on the road.

“Why did you stop?” she questioned.

“For fun,” was my simple answer.

“You fucker!” she swore. That’s when I hit the button again. Her face relaxed and her hands continued massaging the toy into her. Another mile or so and I held the remote up with my thumb on the button. “Don’t you dare!” she said angrily. I dared, “God DAMMIT!” She reached over and tried to steal the remote from me but I just started putting the window down. “No, don’t please!” I put the window back up.

“Come on baby, please! I was so close!” I pressed the button again and she relaxed, her hands once more returning to her pussy. I was having more difficulty keeping my eyes on the road as she was moaning more loudly beside me. Then we were startled by the blast of an air horn, I looked around quickly to see what was wrong and saw I had started to drift into the next lane. I quickly corrected and resumed my place in traffic.

For her part, my darling bride never skipped a beat, I could see her pumping her hand furiously and assumed that she had at least two fingers inside her pussy. I hit the button again, “JESUS H CHRIST!” she bellowed, “DO YOU FUCKING MIND? I’M TRYING TO COME HERE!” I laughed out loud and handed the remote to her.

“Here you go sweetie,” I said. “Have fun!”

She almost snatched it from my hand before pressing the button and then placing it in the map compartment in her door. “Oh, yes, that’s it!” she breathed. She looked at me, “You know the only thing missing is a nice long cock!”

“Later babe,” I said, “we’re almost there.”

“Oh, you thought I meant your cock?” she giggled. “Not a chance you’re getting any tonight, not after what you just did to me!”

“That’s not fair!” I protested.

“I’ll fucking teach you to tease me!” she said. “Drive!” Her hand resumed rubbing and in a few moments her hips bucked and her throat let out a primal scream. When she stopped to take a breath I could hear her fingers squishing in her quim. Another scream turned into sobs as she came harder than I’d ever made her do.

She retrieved the remote and turned off the toy. She continued to massage herself slowly then pulled her fingers from herself, holding them up to me, they were coated with a thick, slick, slimy fluid. She moved them toward my face and just as I opened my mouth to lick them clean she pulled them away.

“I don’t think so, you fucker!” she said. “You didn’t work for this, it’s all mine!” and she licked them clean. Twice more she used her fingers to retrieve her cum from her pussy and twice more she teased me with it before putting them in her own mouth. “You want some of this?” she teased before licking them clean.

“Fuck, that’s fucking hot!” I said. She just smiled and returned her eyes forward.

Less than an hour later we turned off the interstate and followed Siri’s directions to our hotel. When we arrived and she got out of her seat, I could see the wet spot on the seat. “Good thing that’s leather,” I said. “Shouldn’t be too hard for you to clean.”

“I’m not cleaning that!” she said.

“You know the rule,” I reminded her of our rule at home. “You made the mess, you clean up the mess!”

“That doesn’t apply to the mess we make in the bedroom!” she protested, and she was right.

“I don’t care,” I countered. “I had no part in making that mess, that’s all on you!”

“Seriously! If you hadn’t edged me that hard it wouldn’t be nearly as bad!”

“Was that or was that not the most intense, most explosive orgasm you’ve ever had?” I asked her.

“It was right up there for sure,’ she said.

“You are welcome!” I said and I picked up our hotel bag and entered the room.

“ I hate you!” she teased. She didn’t and we both knew it, that’s what she said every time I won a disagreement. It was her de facto concession that I won that round. I took it, I didn’t win very many.

“I have to clean up,” she said, “then we can go to supper.”

“How about I clean you up?” I asked. She smiled, stripped off and got up on the bed. I stripped off and joined her and for the next half-hour, we made sure that we had nothing on our genitals. Well almost nothing, I did notice a trace of her lipstick on my cock when I went to the washroom.

Supper consisted of Chinese food that I walked across the street to get while she took a bath. When we finished, I showered and we got into bed. As we started feeling each other up once more, she said quietly, “Make sure that thing is charged for tomorrow!” I fished the charger out of the overnight bag and set it up. Then we fucked like the newlyweds we were.

“Great day,” I breathed as we snuggled in to sleep.

“Better day tomorrow,” she replied.

Published 
Written by CaressofSteel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments