Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Girl's Times, Part Five

"Our time with the machine continues as Sharon gets opened up."

7
6 Comments 6
10.0k Views 10.0k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Reaming Sharon's restrictive pucker was something that I've always wanted to do.  But she'd never let us slip more than two fingers inside and never past the second knuckle.   That was only accomplished after extensive amounts of lube and some serious clitoral stimulation.  But, with her so clearly enjoying Linda's slippery gap, I figured it was my chance to abuse her rectum.

I raised her hips as she did mine. However, I took the time to please both of her waiting holes orally first.  Knowing her body as I did, it only took me a couple of minutes to bring her to the edge of her first climax.  As Sharon began to quiver, I slowed the pace to keep her close.  Pulling my face away, I pushed two fingers into her pussy and a single into her pucker.  I slowly fingered her with one hand as I moved the machine in place with the other.

When it was all lined up, I removed my fingers and rimmed both entrances before pressing the dildos inside.  Once they were a good inch or two in, I turned the machine on to a medium-fast stroke.  Sharon knew immediately what I'd done but was already too close to orgasm.  As her peak began, she tried to move forward out of the dildo's reach.  But I was ready for that and simply pushed the machine closer.  

Sharon was now in the same position that I'd been in with her face buried deeply in Linda's wide-open puss. Sharon cussed, "Damn you, Michelle!  Oh fuck... I'm cumminnnggg!"

As she quaked through her orgasm, I slowed the machine a little, but pushed it forward even more to get the full depth of the dildos.  Though I did put a narrower one on for her pucker penetration, it was still six inches long.  I watched in some sort of sick joy as it disappeared entirely into her near-virginal rectum.  I knew that she'd love it if she ever gave it a try, and now the proof was on her twisted orgasmic face.

Sharon no longer pleased Linda's overused puss.  But, rested her face on top of Linda's slick pelvis while panting through an unending climax.  Her arms were wrapped tightly around Linda's thighs as though they were permanently attached.  My first thought was that they'd turned into long thin pythons.  Between pants, Sharon mumbled, "Faster."

I sped up the machine at her request as I heard Joy howl through another orally induced climax at Linda's doing.  Oral is that one thing that Joy could never get enough of, and she would let you tongue her all day if you wanted.  I think Joy was leaving fingernail marks in the headboard as Linda was in her tender gluteal flesh.

My focus was returned to Sharon as she roared through a knee-wobbling tempest.  Seeing that she began to drop, I eased her and the machine forward.  Once Sharon's face was at Linda's breast, I lifted her legs, one at a time, and put them on the outside of Linda's.  Now Linda was supporting her heaving body fully.  During the move, I stopped the machine so as not to injure Linda, but now that she was settled, I started it anew.

"Fatter," was the lone word that escaped her lips through Linda's heavy breathing. Stopping the machine, I promptly moved the one that had been irrigating her crimson puss to the top, while replacing it with an even thicker phallus.  Now both of her holes would feel like it's the first time again.  I pumped plenty of lube into her gaping pucker before quickly moving everything back into place.  I didn't want Sharon to suddenly chicken out.

Lining up the machine, I pushed both dildos into her about an inch before turning it on the lowest speed setting and only a three-inch stroke.  It took about ten gloriously penetrative seconds to reach full depth.  Filming the look on Sharon's face was priceless.  Her mouth was wide open in a quiet scream as her eyes were squeezed tightly shut.  Even her nostrils were open wide as if flames were about to come blazing out of them.

I let it go achingly slow for another couple of minutes, and her face never changed.  After adding another squirt of lube to the top of the retreating dildo, I upped the tempo.  Now at a comfortably slow screw speed, Sharon's face looked less like a pained statue and more like a willing nympho.  Now that she was back in the game, Sharon latched onto one of Linda's tits and began mauling her fat nipple.

LusyNarvaez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LusyNarvaez

I thought I could gradually increase the stroke to add more depth without Sharon noticing, but it didn't go unnoticed.  "Oh, God yes!" Sharon yelled after briefly releasing Linda's nipple.

Taking that as an approval, I moved it even deeper.  I grinned like a sick maniac as I watched Sharon's holes being used like never before.  There would be no sex in the near future for her average cocked husband.  These holes would be stretched far too loose and be far too sore for the next few days.  But it would all be worth it given the heights that she had reached today, orgasmically speaking.

With Sharon's needs well exceeded, I decided to get myself a little of Linda's tongue between my thighs.  With one last squirt of lube on Sharon's cleft, I moved onto the bed.  Squeezing in between Joy and the headboard, I formed my body into hers.  Clit to clit, breast to breast, and mouth to mouth.  We were formed into each other like perfect puzzle pieces.  

As we loved on each other, Linda took great joy in assaulting both of our slits in concert.  Joy and I had this thing between us.  It was more than lust and maybe even more than love.  It was like we'd known each other forever, but feeling like it was the first time, each time.  Our subtle touches and perfect knowledge of each other's need was uncanny and inexplicable.

I wouldn't hesitate to leave everything I had to be with her full-time.  At times I felt that she was in the same place but knew more about it than I did.  Whenever I'd ask her about our remarkable connection, she simply said that it was a divine gift, and we were more than fortunate to have found each other.  Even with our need to be with each other, she would never let me leave my child for her.  So we continued to steal these sacred moments whenever we could.  

Entwined vinelike, our mouths were one and never separated.  It wasn't crazed, but more like feeding each other our love and energy as our hands roamed.  It wasn't Sharon's continuous guttural moans or Linda's sloppy lapping that broke our connection.  No, those sounds only added to our connection, kind of like the perfect make-out music.  What it was, was the terrible shrieking of our three cell phone alarms all together that broke the link.

Grudgingly, we quietly and reluctantly split.  After all, it wasn't like Sharon could do much on her own, and we'd need all the time we had to clean up our mess and get everyone upright again.  So, with one last kiss and nipple tweak, I left my beautiful Joy to tend to unplugging Sharon from her non-stop penetration.  I added a little more lube to her pucker while slowing the machine to a crawl.  Once it was stopped, I eased it back and out of her well-abused openings.  I took a quick pic as a future reminder to Sharon just how fun anal really is and will be again.
 
I let her lay there suckling Linda's nipple while I folded down the machine while cleaning up the dildos.  With that all packed up, I headed into the bathroom and turned on the shower.  Joy jumped in for a quick cleanup, then helped me get Sharon to her feet and into the shower.  Once she was standing and cleaning herself, we went back for Linda.  She was seated but quite exhausted, so we walked her to the bathroom.

Sharon pulled her under the water and soaped her up while stealing the occasional kiss or touch.  While they were getting clean, Joy and I stripped the bed and found new sheets and a comforter.  When that was finished, Joy dragged me to the bathroom and pushed me into the shower.  "It's your turn to clean up, sexy!" she ordered.

Since Sharon and Linda had exited and were drying each other off, I pulled Joy into the water with me.  We stole a few more intimate minutes before it was time to leave.  She cleaned me quite thoroughly, and I loved every second, and my mind began planning our next get-together. 

 

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments