Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The divorce was final in two months. I owned only women’s clothing and lingerie. Joann let everyone know about the divorce. What we hadn’t considered was that her other friends, as well as colleagues, would want to fix her up with dates. Besides that, the same friends wanted to fix me up.

We put them off but realized that if we didn’t occasionally go out with men, everyone would think we were lesbians. We considered that but weren’t quite ready for that. As a result, we came to an agreement that we each could go on dates. “Maybe we will become a lesbian couple. But I think we need time.”

The meeting with the doctor went smoothly. We scheduled the breast augmentation. Doctor Williams started me on a course of hormones and explained the surgery. She said there was a chance might breasts would be either larger or slightly smaller than the C-cup I desired. The surgery was outpatient and after three weeks of recovery; I had beautiful tits. I was now a 36C. They looked very natural and we agreed they were perfect for my body. Joann and I had to go shopping for new bras, and she did buy me a balconette. Of course, I had to show them to Patty and Susie and wore a blouse to show off my new cleavage. I truly felt like a woman.

We were settling into our new life. Joann let her friends know that she wasn’t in the dating mood just yet. But then another issue arose that we hadn’t thought about. Joann was a very busy executive. She went to work every day. I was now a housewife. I didn’t mind that for a while. But I was getting bored.

Jo suggested I get a job. While I had skills, I had no history or references. Joann suggested I try a temp agency. “Hopefully, that could get you into something,” she said.

I interviewed with a well-known agency. I told the women I interviewed that I had just been divorced and had been out of the workforce for a long time. I told her I was a good typist and liked working with people.

She said, “You have another valuable asset. You are very attractive.”

“Thank you, but how does that help me?" I asked.

“Let’s be realistic. Good-looking women like you just don’t grow on trees. It gets you in the door at a major company. Big companies like having attractive women as receptionists. I’m sure I can get you a position at a major corporation. And the pay isn’t bad. What do you think?”

I realized that this was probably my best opportunity. She set up three interviews. Amazingly, one was with my former employer. The interviews went well, and all three offered me a position. I talked it over with Jo, and she was ecstatic.

The money was similar at all three. She said I should take the job at my old company. “You know the people and are familiar with what they do. It could lead to something better.”

That made sense, and I took the job. I knew how the former receptionist dressed, so I dressed in a similar style. I knew most of the people, and that made it easy for me to direct guests. My boss was the HR director, an attractive woman in her fifties who I had had some dealings with. My first week went very well.

Many of the men started flirting with me, including the married ones. A former female colleague told me that I looked familiar and wanted to know if we had met before. Two men asked me out on a date. I put them off, telling them I was seeing someone.

Joann was doing well in her job. She told me that she had to go to a fancy executive dinner that week along with a senior vice president and that he was picking her up. She told me, “Don’t worry. It’s not a date.”

I had just gotten home from work and when I walked in, Jo was standing there wearing a stunning skirt suit. “You look fantastic,” I told her.

“Thanks, sweetie. I have to dress to impress at these things.”

I was wearing a pink satin blouse and a black pencil skirt. “You look great as usual,” she complimented. “How many men hit on you today?” We giggled.

The doorbell rang, and I told Jo I’d get it. I opened the door and introduced myself as Jo’s housemate.

“My name is Jack Sanborn,” he said. “Nice to meet you. Jo said you girls have been friends since college.”

“Yes, we never expected to be roommates again at this age,” I said with the silly feminine giggle that I had developed.

Jo came in. “I see you and Jack have met. Jack, do you want a drink before we go?”

“Sure, maybe a glass of wine?”

I volunteered to get the wine. As I left the room, I heard Jack say, “Wow Joann, your roommate is very attractive and quite charming. Since you and I are the only single executives attending the dinner party tomorrow evening, do you think she might attend with me? I’m sure you can get a date.”

“I’ll ask her. Let me see if I can line up a date first.”

Joann got home early. She told me about Jack’s proposal.

“He seems quite taken by you. Do you want to go? It will be a very nice affair.”

“What do you think?” I responded. “And what about you?

“There is a guy I deal with who has asked me out a few times. We’ve had lunch. I should have told you. I could call him. I’m sure he’d go.”

“We’ve talked about having an occasional date, so maybe we should,” I said.

“You’re right. I’ll call him and if he can go, I’ll tell Jack he’s got a date. I think it’ll be fun.”

Of course, Jo got her date. She picked out a nice black dress that showed a little cleavage for me. “It’s about time to show off those beautiful breasts,” she said with a big smile. “And you can wear that new bra we bought.”

Joann looked fantastic in a dark blue satin dress with exposed shoulders. We were ready.

Joann’s date arrived, and she introduced him. “Elizabeth, this is Frank Jones.” We exchanged pleasantries. He was tall and very handsome. I experienced a tinge of jealousy. But I also knew that I had chosen to be a woman, and, as such, I understood.

They left, and soon after Jack arrived. “You look ravishing, Elizabeth,” he said when I opened the door. “Thank you so much for escorting me. Jo and I are always the odd ones out at these events. Everyone else is married. Could we have a glass of wine before we go? I’d like to get to know a little more about you if you don’t mind.”

“Of course,” I responded.

We sat and talked for a while. Jack was charming, as well as very good-looking. After getting to know each other for ten minutes, he said we better get going.

Jack escorted me into the ballroom with his arm around my waist. Several people turned and stared. I was the new girl. Jack took me around and introduced me to all the executives. Many wives complimented me on my dress. It was obvious Jack was loving it.

We came to Joann and her date and Joann whispered to me, “Aren’t you the belle of the ball?”

We had cocktails and Jack introduced me to the president of the company. I was honestly having a great time.

We had dinner and, afterward, a small band set up and played music. Jack asked me to dance, and I saw Joann dancing with Frank. As the event was nearing its end, Joann came over. “Elizabeth, I’m going to the Ladies' room. Want to join me?”

We walked to one that was not the closest. She asked how my evening was going, and I told her I had a wonderful time.

“Listen, honey, Frank invited me back to his place for a nightcap. Do you mind if I go?”

“If you want to. You’re a single woman now,” I giggled. “Jack also invited me to his suite for a drink as well.”

“Jo, I’m not sure I’m ready for you to go to bed with another man.” I hesitated. “That's wrong. It wouldn’t be ‘another’ man.” We both laughed.

“I don’t know what’s going to happen, but I can tell you I don’t plan on fucking him. I’m not sure I’m ready for that. I won’t lie. It’s nice being with a tall, masculine man. Don’t take it personally. I love you. But I also realize being with a man is kind of nice. Let’s just have fun, okay?”

“We’ll compare notes later. Let’s both get home by two, okay?” I suggested.

“Deal,” she said. Joann grabbed me and kissed me deeply. “I love you Elizabeth.”

“I love you too. Better fix our lipstick.”

We went off with our dates. Jack's suite was spacious, with a couch and even a small bar. He obtained glasses of wine and joined me on the couch. I told him I had a wonderful time. He told me that he did too.

After a more conversation, he leaned over and kissed me. We started making out. He pulled me close. I felt his hand move up my dress, cupping my left breast. It was the first time a man had touched my new tits. I was enjoying it. Then he deftly, and quickly pulled down the zipper on the back of my dress. With one hand, he undid the two clasps on the black lace bra I was wearing.

“Wow”, I thought. “This guy knows what he’s doing.”

I knew what was coming next. I was kind of looking forward to it. But obviously, he was not getting into my gaff-panties. I knew Jack’s cock was going to end up in my mouth.

He slowly and carefully pulled the dress off my shoulder. Having undone the clasps on my bra, it fell forward, exposing my breasts. He took a moment to admire them. He softly took one in his hand and massaged it lightly. Then he bent over and started kissing and lightly sucking on one nipple, then the other.

I reached over and started pulling down his zipper. He helped and pulled down his pants and then his underpants. A rather nice, thick erection stood up.

I stood up, letting my dress slip to my feet. I stepped out of it, letting my bra slip off and exposing the black lace waist-cincher attached with garters to my black, lace-top stockings. I was thinking, “I’m doing my first strip tease and loving it.” I was wearing a particularly strong and thick black lace gaff, just visible under the bottom of the waist-cincher. I stood there in my three-and-a-half-inch spike heels, letting Jack admire my perky breasts and great legs.

julietgarcia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
julietgarcia

“Elizabeth. You are one gorgeous woman.”

He started stroking his big cock. I let him do that while I leaned over him, letting my tits hang in front of his face.

“Let me do that,” I purred.

I knelt between his legs and took his stiff penis in my right hand. I stroked it softly while I massaged his large hanging testicles with my left hand. I thought to myself, “An advantage of having once been a man is I know exactly what a man likes.” I smiled to myself.

I continued slowly sliding my right hand up and down his cock. I leaned down and took his large testicles in my mouth. I let my tongue play with them. “God, these are huge,” I thought.

I licked my way to the tip of his large mushroom head and took it in my mouth. With my right hand gripping the base, and my left tickling his nuts, I started sliding my lips up and down his shaft. I thought, “I wonder if Joann is doing the same thing.” I found the thought erotic.

Jack softly grabbed my head with both hands and started thrusting his cock deeper into my mouth. “Let me stand up, beautiful,” he instructed in a mildly dominant tone. I pulled back, staying on my knees.

“I want to fuck that lovely face. Would that be okay?”

Another first. I felt used, but in a good way. He was over six feet and muscular. I didn’t say anything, but smiled and obligingly opened my mouth.

He softly gripped my head. He waved his large cock in front of my face, moving closer until it was slapping me softly on each cheek. Then he brought it to my lips and said “Lick that big mushroom.” I did as instructed.

“Now lick my big balls. Suck on them please.”

His sac was very large and hung about three inches. I took his large testicles in my mouth again. As I sucked on them he jerked himself for a while.

“Okay, Elizabeth. I’m ready. Open your pretty mouth.”

He again gently took each side of my head, holding it so I couldn’t move. I opened my mouth, and he slid in his raging erection.

I gagged. He backed off a little.

“Suck my eight inches. Are you enjoying it, Elizabeth?”

I mumbled as best I could, with a large sausage in my mouth.

He held my head firmly as he got into a rhythm, sliding his meat between my lips. He was firm but gentle.

I sucked hard as he fucked my mouth. He continued to hold my head in place while he pleasured himself. Suddenly, he started to groan.

I felt a powerful spurt hit the back of my mouth. I recognized the salty flavor. He kept shoving his cock while he squirted every drop into my mouth. He finally stopped, but held my head in place with his penis slowly becoming flaccid. Finally, he let go, and he slipped out of my mouth. I swallowed a licked my lips.

Jack fell back on the couch. I stood up and let him admire the girl who was licking his semen off her lips. I turned and slowly walked to the bathroom. I got a drink of water. I came back and leaned over and kissed him. I smiled, allowing my tits to hang in front of him while I picked up my bra and dress and walked back to the bathroom. I got dressed, brushed my hair, and put on fresh lipstick. I came out. Jack was still laying on the couch, his cock still exposed.

“Elizabeth, that was amazing,” he said. “I hope it was okay.”

“Jack, I wouldn’t have done it if it wasn’t okay.”

He got up and pulled his pants on. “I hope I can see you again, dear.”

He grabbed me, and we kissed.

“I better get going. Don’t worry. I’ll get an Uber.”

I grabbed my shawl and slipped it over my shoulders. “Good night,” I said and walked out.

As I rode home, I thought about whether I wanted a man who was that controlling. I better be careful in the future. It’s tough being a woman.

When I got home, Joann was in her robe watching TV.

“Hi, Sweetie. How was your date with Jack?”

“I’ll give you all the details, but you first.”

I went to the bedroom and took off all my clothing. I was happy to get out of the gaff. I put on a green sheer negligee and a satin robe.

I returned to the living room. “Okay, Jo. How was it?”

“He was charming. I was surprised. We talked, and he told me he was crazy about me. He wasn’t aggressive and we started kissing. I guess making out. It got quite passionate. He unzipped my dress and managed to get my bra unhooked, and played with my tits. It was obvious he wanted to fuck me. I was going to avoid that. So I took the lead and unzipped his pants. I reached in and started to fondle his cock. I figured I would blow him, and that would be that. He would lose any desire to screw me.”

Jo paused. “Are you okay with this, Liz?”

“I shouldn’t say this, but I’m getting turned on.”

“Honey, he had a gorgeous cock. I’d never seen one that big. I’m guessing it was over nine inches, and very thick.”

“Oh God, Jo. It sounds exciting. I don’t see how you could resist. Go on,” I said.

“I figured, okay, I’ll suck his cock, he’ll cum, and then he won’t need to fuck me. But his cock was so big, I was having trouble getting much of it in my mouth. I was really trying, but it was just huge.”

“The weird thing was, I kept thinking about how you’d love his cock.” We both giggled.

“I suppose it’s no weirder than the fact that I’m incredibly aroused. Do you mind if I masturbate while you tell me?”

“Oh, I was hoping you’d react like that. Sure. Go ahead.”

I reached under my negligee and began stroking my semi-erect, female hormone-affected girl cock.

Joann went on. “I’m struggling to suck this giant cock. I licked it up and down. I sucked on his balls. I got as much in my mouth as I could while I stroked it. I couldn’t even get my fingers around it. Of course, while I’m doing this, I’m getting terribly aroused thinking about what it would be like to have it pounding my dripping pussy.”

I continued playing with my clit under my negligee. I was jealous. Not that I was hearing about a man getting sucked by Joann, but that it wasn’t me sucking it.

“He realized I was struggling. He reached down and gently pulled my face up to his. He started kissing me again. He is a really good kisser. At the same time, he slid his hand down my belly and into my panties. He started fingering me. He was so gentle. I was so wet.”

“Oh, Elizabeth. I was hoping rather than getting upset, it would turn you on. I see it has.”

“It is hon. Go on.” Even with the hormones, I was hard.

“I was incredibly wet. He didn’t overdo it. His fingers felt incredible.”

“Finally, I knew we were going to fuck. I stood up and let my dress slip off. I took off my pantyhose. He got on his knees and pulled down my panties with his teeth. He wasn’t rough at all. So now I’m completely naked. He was too. He has a great body; very muscular. And that huge cock staring at me.”

“Liz, then he did something I had never experienced. He picked me up and carried me into the bedroom.”

“Oh, my Jo.”

He laid me on the bed. He spread my legs and crawled up and began gently licking my incredibly wet cunt. He was so good. He found my clit, and I went crazy and had at least two orgasms. I can’t believe I’m telling you all this. Should I go on?”

“Of course. It’s very erotic.”

“He moved up, kissing my body until our lips met. His huge cock at that point was rubbing against my clit. I couldn’t resist. I spread my legs wide and he gently, but firmly, inserted his cock. It was so big. I’ve never felt anything like that. He slowly and rhythmically started fucking me. He took his time. Oh god, Elizabeth, it was wonderful. He went on forever. I must have had at least three more orgasms. Finally, while he was pumping his big cock in and out of my cunt, he asked if he could cum in me. I hope you understand. I said yes and he let loose a torrent of cum.”

I had been stroking my girl cock the whole time. Just then, Joann looked down and realized my negligee was getting wet.

“I’m so glad it turned you on.”

I looked at Jo and smiled. “Jo, I’m glad you had a nice time. I assume you’re going to see Frank again.”

“Well, he asked me out next Saturday. But I told him I might have something else going on.”

“What’s that?” I asked.

“Nothing. I wanted to see how you felt about my seeing him again.”

“Do you want, Jo?”

“Let me say this. He’s not a guy I’m going to fall in love with. But, I did enjoy the sex. I won’t deny that.”

“You’re a single woman, Jo. You don’t need my permission.”

Jo smiled. “I guess I do need a man, at least occasionally. I hope you understand. But I won’t see anybody without your approval.”

“Okay, you’ll have my approval on one condition.”

“What’s that?”

“You have to tell me all the details.”

Jo laughed. “Of course.”

“So girl. Tell me about your night.”

I described my night in detail.

“Wow, I’m kind of surprised. I wouldn’t have thought Jack was like that. Did you enjoy it?” she asked.

“I did. I liked doing a strip for him and showing off my tits. And it was the first time a man sucked on my tits. He has a big cock, but not as big as the one you got. I enjoyed playing with it and sucking it. But the face fuck. Wow. I have to say, I enjoyed him dominating me.”

I think we both like masculine men,” Jo responded.

“I understand Jo.”

“I’m glad you had a good time at the event. You were certainly the belle of the ball. All the women were talking about you. There was a lot of jealousy.”

“I think we’re still trying to figure out our roles concerning men.”

We both laughed and kissed.

Published 
Written by RachelTG
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments