Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tim and Abbie 76: Christmas Morn

"How Christmas morning starts at King's Lane Estate."

4
3 Comments 3
1.0k Views 1.0k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Come morning, more surprises are awaiting Grace.  Waking leisurely, snuggling together, Grace asks Sam how he managed to get this house together for them and everything?  He tells Grace about it and how it worked out so easily.   Especially this last month, with Grace so wrapped up studying for her finals.

How he had seen this house on the market as a good flip option and then thought about all Grace said she would like for a house. Which, tweaking Grace’s nose, Sam kids her was more or less a duplicate of Tim and Abbie’s place.  Also, considering the closeness to their friends, he knew she would love it.

Initially, he took it as just one more flip.  Then the more his crew worked on it this fall, the more he knew he was fixing it for Grace.  He could afford to keep it, and he does want to expand his business, so to move them out of the shop all seemed to fall in place.

After they cuddle a bit more, Sam tells Grace she hasn’t seen all of the house yet.  Grace can’t think what they missed on the tour last night.

Sam goes on, “Perhaps now would be a good time to deal with something else from the last few weeks.”

Grace looks at Sam quizzically as he hands her a shorty nightgown to put on, and he slips into boxers.  Her nighty has little panties to go with it, which Sam has Grace also put on. 

On a table by the door sits a vase. Sam puts his hand down in the face, brings a key out, and unlocks the door.  Opening it, Grace gazes at a pale yellow room with a single bed with ruffles, a nightstand, desk, and chair.  In one corner was stenciled ‘Grace’s Corner,’ and in another, ‘Samuel’s Corner.’ In the middle of the room now, Grace turns and sees over the door, ‘Grace and Samuel’s Room.’

Looking around closer, she sees framed by the desk the rules she and Sam had made hanging on the wall and two hairbrushes on the nightstand.  She gasps a bit in wonder and, actually, happiness.  Sam has thought of everything for their home.

Then she sees a letter sitting on the desk.  Sam sees where her eyes are going and tells her, “Yes, Grace, I think you should read it.”  When Grace picks it up, she sees it has been opened.  It is her grades for the fall semester.  Grace, in her usual way, had been so worried about failing.  And, once again, she had gone overboard with studying and fretting.

The transcript shows Grace had gotten all A’s, as expected.  So all her grumpiness and shutting herself up and out had not been needed. Instead, she did just what they had talked about not doing—the very thing listed in the framed rules by the desk.

But then Sam hadn’t been around either.  Though that was not fair, when Grace got herself in her study mode, he found other things to do – like this house, it seems.

“Grace, even though we talked about it, and you promised you would not again, you fell into your old patterns once again. Of course, I am partly to blame for letting you get away with it, but I was trying to get this place finished, so I did the same perhaps.  Now that a home is in place for us, we need to nip such behavior in the butt, so to say.  So we start the new year right,” Sam says as solemnly as he can after the horrible pun.

Standing in front of Sam in the more or less baby doll pj’s, Grace looks adorable as she hangs her head and says, “Yes, sir, you are right.”

Sam sits down on the bed, patting his legs as he spreads them some, really not sure what he is doing this first time.  He looks at Grace and motions her to come to him.  She does, and Sam helps her lay over his lap, settling herself.  He flips up her nighty and then has her lift to pull down her panties.

Grace is visibly shaking with excitement to be in this position for the first time.  She does wonder, ‘Will it be what she is expecting?  What she has fantasied about for months?’  She wiggles in Sam’s lap as she gets herself comfortable and ready for her first-ever, bare bottom, over the knee, spanking.  She giggles a little in her anticipation.

At the exact moment, a sexual wave washes over Sam.  Seeing Grace’s pale ass in front of him waiting to be spanked is rather arousing.  Worse, when he spreads her thighs some, he can feel the wetness already beginning for her.

Grace’s wet cunt is right against his one thigh as Sam has only boxers on.  Sam’s prick begins to harden.  He ponders, ‘Tim was right. This is a bit of a turn-on.’

Sam shakes his head to bring himself back to the moment, and in as stern a voice as he can manage at the moment, he asks, “Grace, why are you about to be spanked?”  She replies in a small voice about getting too wrapped up in her studies rather than balancing things as she should.

And then, for the first time, Sam raises his hand and brings it down to spank Grace’s fanny.  SMACK.

Grace gasps.

Sam hesitates but does not stop and raises his hand again and brings it down again to spank the other cheek. 

SMACK.  Gasp.

Then it is easier.  Sam begins to alternate spanks back and forth on Grace’s cheeks as she gasps, then moans, and finally begins to cry.  Sam knows that Grace will use the safe signals if it gets too much for her.

For Grace, this is wonderful. Of course, it does hurt, much more than when she tried spanking herself.  But, it is teaching her that she has emphasized things she shouldn’t worry about so much.  Instead, she should use that energy for things that do matter.  It is, as Abbie said, allowing the toxin to flow out of her.  It feels so good.  Even her tears from crying are like washing everything bad away.

And sexually, Grace is finding herself aroused differently.  With each spank, it seems to add juices to her dripping cunt.  This is so unlike when she gets excited in the more usual way with Sam.  The spanks hurt some, but just a momentary sting each time, but feeling herself getting wetter and wetter. 

Grace wants to put her hand between her legs and rub her clit like there is no tomorrow, but she knows that is not allowed when being disciplined.  The building-up lust and frustration of not being allowed to release, send electrical waves pulsing through Grace’s body.

After several minutes of spanking Grace with his hand, Sam’s cock is getting harder and harder itself.  Feeling drippings from Grace’s vag running down his leg does not help his current state of provocation.  Sam stops and rubs Grace’s cheeks which are pink and warm.  Grace moans from this gentle touch.

He leans and picks up the hairbrush, and Grace’s stomach turns over with glee that she will feel it used on her for the first time.  Sam spanking her with his hand was exquisite. She never imaged it could be so good.  Abbie had tried to explain it, but it never compared to the real thing.  To feel the brush against her ass cheeks bringing the message home about her needing to put things into perspective is exhilarating to her.

Yes, all the guilty feelings Grace has built up seem to just float from her. Sam being willing to help her in this way to improve herself means so much too.  Over the last months, Grace has known she loves Sam, not that either of them has expressed that sentiment to each other. But, right now, Sam doing this for her doubles, triples, the love she feels for him.

DulceWayne
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DulceWayne

Grace acknowledges Sam is now rubbing the hairbrush over her pink cheeks.  As he lifts the brush, Grace takes a breath in anticipation.  This is it.  What she has been waiting for.  “Grace, are you sure about this?” Sam asks.

“Yes, Sam, I am sure,” Grace says as she squeezes her legs together once over his now saluting prick between her thighs.  She spreads her legs again so he can adjust his cock and balls out of harm's way of the brush.  Settled again, Sam raises the brush and brings it down on Grace’s left cheek for the first time.

Oh, the feeling, the sting, the hurt, but the electrifying jolt sent through her body.  And when the second spank on her right cheek quickly follows, the jolts double folds.  Grace’s body is on fire.  Her clit wants attention so bad, but being punished, she does not dare ask for it or try to service herself.

No, that lingering itch adds to the punishment factor as she enjoys each jolt as another spank reigns down on her.  Over and over, Sam spanks her, making her ass turn a true rosy red.  He only stops when he can’t wait anymore.  He needs to fuck Grace now.  She has him so horny.

Sam lifts Grace off his lap and grabs a pillow from the bed.  Sam leads her the few steps to the desk and bends her over it with the pillow beneath her.  With one pull, his boxers are down, her legs are spread, and he is thrusting his hard cock up in Grace, holding her waist with one hand, the other rubbing her clit.

Grace is aflame now.  Sam knows her so well.  He knew her clit was crying out.  And wetting his fingers repeatedly with her drippings.  He is rubbing it harder and harder as he bangs her.  The two are in sync and are like animals.  Sam hitting against Grace’s sore red ass with his stomach and mons only adds to her fury. 

Perhaps this was not the most conventional way to welcome Christmas morning, but a wonderful way for Sam and Grace to greet the dawn.  Especially in that final moment before the crash for both of them, they cry out their love for each other in unison.

 

oOo

As the sun rises on Christmas morning at Tim and Abbie's, Tim rolls over in the bed to find Abbie not there.  Her absence surprises him a bit as he is usually the first up. Then, stretching some to wake, he suddenly feels something crawling up at the end of the bed.

He props himself up against the headboard to see ‘a cat’ crawling toward him.  Abbie’s hair is pulled up into two ponytails.  They are sticking out of a little fur cap with pointy ears.  Whiskers on her face and cat makeup.  Her hands are in gloves with fur on top and leather, with claws covering her hands.  Abbie’s her feet with similar slippers.  A fur-covered tight bodysuit, silk stockings, and what appears like a cattail twitching as she moves and slithers towards him.  Tim realizes it is a butt plug holding it in place and making it move.

“Meow, meow, purr,” is all Abbie is saying as she takes the sheets by her teeth and pulls them off Tim.  Then running her fur head and body all over him, purring more.  Her fur hands and leather hands rub against Tim’s cock and inner thighs as she does this erotic cat dance making all parts of his body react, and his hairs stand on end.

Abbie wiggles her nose against his and lets her whiskers rub against his cheeks as she gives him just whisps of kisses.  Her breasts are open from the fur.  Abbie offers them to Tim to suck and lick.  He feels the soft fur against his face cheeks as he does.

It is all such a different experience.  And Abbie’s flipping tail keeps coming into play from time to time when least expected.  But even that furry soft thing feels nice against his skin.

Abbie lays down on top of Tim to allow him to enjoy the soft furriness for a while.   The feeling is incredible.  His cock is getting harder. It finds its way to nestle between Abbie’s thighs.  A nice warm harbor to relax in.  The sun rising in the window makes for a perfect moment for a quick cat nap like this, and the two just lay together composing themselves for the day ahead.

Tim does love his little kitty lying on him.  It was a wonderful Christmas morning gift. He pets Abbie as they lie there.  About fifteen minutes later, both stretch and clinging together roll over, and kitty stretches her legs apart and flings them over Tim’s shoulders.  Tim carefully removes her ‘tail’ as he moves to his knees and directs his dick deep into her special pussy. 

Both sing out now as they pump away, reaching higher levels of passion.  Not much longer now.  Feeling the mixture of leather and fur from Abbie’s gloves on his back stirs Tim even more.  What a strange and different Christmas morning.

 

oOo

Over at Les and Phoebe’s, Les awakes to the feel of delicate rosebuds against her forehead and face.  When knowing she is awake, Phoebe pulls back the sheet and begins to run the rose down Les’s body.  First, over her eyes, noses, cheeks, lips, chin, neck, and shoulders.

Moving down to her breasts and circling her nipples until they come to life and Les begins to breath harder.  Phoebe smiles down at her.  Les tries to lift to kiss her, but Phoebe shakes her head no firmly and carries on.

The rose continues its trip down Les’s stomach and hips, then back to her belly button to circle it some before dipping to her bare mons to run back and forth over,teasing Les as Phoebe with the rose taps at her thighs to spread them.

The rose is from the dozen Les gave Phoebe yesterday.  Phoebe picked the loveliest and hardiest to play with Les to start their Christmas morning.

Now the rose, skipping that central nerve spot, is running up and down Les’s legs and feet making her giggle like the girl she was long ago.  Phoebe rubs it against the bottom of her feet to increase the giggling.

Les feels a fire growing in her and sparks igniting in her whole body from this.  How this woman, Phoebe, can make her feel over and over.  After Cyn, Les thought no one ever would again.  And with Cyn, it was so come and go even, depending on Cyn's current mindset.  But now, it is like life anew.  And for everyone.  Look at Tim, and his Abbie, and all his friends she now knows.  So much has happened this last year.

From an older perspective, Les is amazed and so happy to see it happening for them and her.  She just hopes the happiness continues into the new year and years to come.

But back to this minute and the sparks flying.

Phoebe is moving back closer and closer with her rose.  Up Les’s inner leg, her thigh now, her legs spread wide, brushing against her labia.  Phoebe’s fingers spread them, and the rose petals gently grazed against Les’s slit and clit.  The softness of the petal touching her clit is so extraordinary for Les, she gasps.  Phoebe smiles and runs it over Les’s clit, again and again, getting the same response.

Phoebe knows Les needs release now, so laying the rose aside, Phoebe leans in and finishes the task of licking and fingering her lover to climax.  Fingers up Les’s cunt strumming her g-spot as she sucks and licks her clit soon brings Les to a rousing climax after the rose-scented beginning.

Finishing hard, Phoebe moves up to hold Les, kissing her and caressing her as she calms.  “Happy Christmas, my love.”

Published 
Written by Cammi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments