Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Adventures In A Sex Club

"True story(s) about having fun in a sex club in FL"

42
9 Comments 9
5.2k Views 5.2k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"There are a series of these stories about our adventures in sex clubs in the USA, this is the first."

These are true stories from the past few years when my girlfriend and I were active in swinger clubs around the United States. I (Jon) am 6'4" in decent shape and have a very thick cut cock that is seven inches. She (Tracey) is 5'10" in great shape, has beautiful green eyes, B cup tits with lovely nipples, and shaved smooth pussy. We are both in our fifties and considered attractive. Now that those details are out of the way, onto the first story.

We were vacationing in Ft. Lauderdale at a lovely hotel on the beach. The weather was gorgeous, we were having a great trip and the sex was spectacular! On Friday night we prepared for our visit to Trapeze, a famous sex club near our hotel. I dressed in a nice dark button-down shirt, dark jeans, and dress shoes, Tracey wore a black skirt, a black fishnet top with a black bra visible underneath, and a dark jacket. Tracey’s hair was styled into long curls and her makeup was super sexy, I had trouble not throwing her on the bed and devouring her before we left! 

Around nine-thirty we grab the car and off we go to the club. Chatting as we drove, we both admitted to being a bit nervous and excited about what lies ahead for us. Arriving we find a parking spot and head to the front door, when Tracey wears heels, as she was this night, we attract a lot of attention at 6’4” and maybe 6’1”.  We complete the necessary paperwork, pay our fees, and enter the club.

Our first stop is the bar to drop off our bottles and get our first drink to help calm our nerves. Taking in the club, our first impressions were very positive, we loved the vibe, there were quite a few couples there already and we were able to find a couple of seats by the railing near the dance floor. Tracey looked amazing and was attracting the attention of others in the club, both male and female. I was enjoying just being with her and the attention she was getting. We had another drink and kissed a few times; I was starting to touch her as the sexual energy in the place was rising as more and more people arrived.

We left drinks at our spots and protected our chairs with Tracey's jacket and took a walk to explore the club. While we walked around looking into the various areas, I reached over and pulled Tracey close to me, I kissed her deeply and at the same time undid her bra. She was not very happy with me at that moment, but I said, "Baby, you have awesome nipples and I want to see them, you look amazing, and you can keep your shirt on just give me the bra."

Tracey complied and we kissed and made out a bit more as we wandered back to our seats. Getting closer to our seats, we see an attractive couple sitting next to us. He is around 5'10" and in great shape, handsome, and nicely dressed, she is maybe 5'4" very attractive, has short blonde hair, huge tits being held in a black dress that is open to her stomach, and she looks super sexy.

As we sit down, they immediately introduced themselves and he (Tom) comments on Tracey's looks and pays her compliments and so does his wife Jill. We chat a bit about the club, where they live, us, etc. The women are sitting next to each other and occasionally touching their legs or arms or shoulders as they talk and laugh.

One of our favorite songs comes on and I grab Tracey and take her to the dance floor.

As we dance, I ask her about Tom and Jill, she says "They are really nice, I like them."

I said, "Well, I think they want to play with you, I can tell by their looks and actions."  Tracey wasn't convinced but still asked me, "So, what do you want to do?'

I smiled and said, "Babe, I am into anything you are but, I am going to fuck you tonight here in this club so that is the only thing on the agenda." Tracey gave me the little look that she does when she is turned on and the song ended, and we headed back to our seats.

Tom says, "Hey guess what, it's my birthday!" We raise our drinks and toast Tom; Tracey gives him a little hug and his hands wander down to her ass for a little squeeze.

I said to him, "So, is it really your birthday or are you using that as an excuse to get a handful of Tracey’s amazing ass?" (Smiling and winking at him).

Jill leans over and says, "Yeah, it's really his birthday and this was where he wanted to go for the night." We all raised our glasses to Tom and toasted his excellent choice of locations to celebrate his birthday. After the drink, Tom says, "You know what I want for my birthday? I want to suck Tracey's nipples!"

We all laughed, and I said, "Well there she is, and there they are so, have at it!" And he did! He leaned over and lifted her shirt and sucked her left nipple while we (and those nearby) watched. Tracey sucked a little air as Tom played with her nipple, when he stopped, I high-fived him and said, "Well, it's not my birthday but you should probably share Jill's nipples with me, it seems only fair." Tom reached over and slipped her huge tits out of the top and presented them to me, and I dutifully licked and sucked her nipples as well.

Tracey watched me playing with Jill’s nipples, squirming in her seat, and said, "Can I touch them?"

"Please do." Said Jill (before Tom could say anything), Tracey reached out and caressed one and then the other, pinching the nipples slightly. Jill reacted to Tracey’s touch; her nipples hardened quickly. Tracey asked Jill, "Are you into girls?"

Jill replied, "I like women, their smell, and the way they feel but I really only play with other women to make Tom happy, he loves it when I play with a woman."

Tracey leaned in and said, "Yeah, that's exactly the same for me." They giggled and talked a bit between themselves, and I caught Tom's eyes. He motioned like, "Want to go in the back with us?" and I nodded. I told Tracey that we were going to the play area in the back with Tom and Jill, she smiled and said, "Ok!"

At Trapeze, in the play area, you must be nude to enter. There is a locker room where you remove all your clothes and store them in lockers, you grab a towel and that is what you are permitted to have in the back where sex is happening. There are three areas in the back, a bar area where people can mingle and hang out, a single-guy area to the left, and a couple's area to the right. In the couple's area, there are a few smaller rooms you can use if you want privacy and a large playroom where people are having sex all over the place. The four of us found seats in the play area, Tracey and I started making out again while Tom and Jill started playing around next to us.

baabymel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
baabymel

By now I was as horny as I could be and so ready to play with Tracey! I pulled her towel off and touched her amazing body.  I was kissing her, sucking her nipples, and playing with her pussy, and getting her close to cumming, she was shaking and moaning loudly. After playing with her for a bit, she got on her knees, pulled my towel off, and started sucking my cock while Tom and Jill watched. Jill followed Tracey’s lead, got on the floor, and took Tom in her mouth and now both women were on their knees sucking our cocks at the same time. Tracey was also rubbing Jill's back and ass, sometimes reaching over to play with her nipples while still sucking my cock.

At one point, Jill stopped blowing Tom, leaned over to Tracey and they kissed while holding on to our cocks, it was so sexy, they both got into it, rolling their tongues over each other. Tom and I were both trying to control ourselves as these two sexy women were giving us a great show. When they pulled apart Tracey smiled at me and went back down on my cock, sliding it into her throat.

Tom pulled Jill up and he had her lay back on the bench, he positioned his cock at the entrance to her pussy and pushed in, Jill closed her eyes as he began to fuck her deeply. Tracey reached up and was massaging Tom's balls while he fucked Jill and smiling at me, she knows how much I love it when she is sexual with others.

I pulled Tracey up and laid her next to Jill. Grabbing Tracey’s legs, I pushed them up and started eating her pussy, sliding my tongue up and down her slit letting my tongue touch her lovely asshole and back to her clit. I sucked and licked on that pussy until Tracey was writhing around and begging me to fuck her. I stood in front of her, my cock fully erect, and slowly slid inside those puffy, wet lips, stretching her nicely.

Tracey moaned and looked over at Jill as she was getting fucked and said, "Don't you just love that first moment when a cock slides inside you?"

Jill agreed, "OMG, that is the best, I love that!"

Now both women were being fucked side by side and I started to really pound Tracey's cunt hard. Tom took a breath and Jill got up, they stood next to us watching for a minute and then I felt a hand on my back followed by someone touching my balls from behind, it was Jill, she was playing with my balls while I fucked Tracey! It felt amazing and I told Tracey, "Jill has my balls in her hands and it's going to make me cum if she doesn't stop!"

Tracey giggled and said, "Go ahead, fill me up, I want it!" But I was not ready to cum, I was having way too much fun!

After a few more minutes of fucking and playing, Tracey wanted to take a break and use the bathroom. Jill and Tracey went off to the restroom and Tom and I went to the bar and picked up some waters. When the girls returned, we all relaxed together totally nude not caring about the towels.

We were chatting about how sexy the place was, the various people around us playing together in different ways, how stimulating the environment was, and what we wanted to do next! We all decided a bit more fun was in order, so we entered the playroom again which was now full of people fucking and playing everywhere, finding a spot for four of us was a little challenging.

We found a place between couples, I laid down and Tracey straddled me, riding my cock, facing away from me. Tom did the same and Jill was on top of him, riding him facing away. I had my hands on Tracey and Jill, Tom was touching Jill and Tracey, and we were all enjoying our sex together. Tracey leaned back into me, and I held her tight, fucking her pussy, and played with her clit and nipples. Tracey reached over and slid her hand over Jill's pussy and started rubbing her pussy and feeling her clit while Tom had his cock in her.

Tracey said, "Damn, Baby, she is soaked, feel her pussy."

Tom removed his cock and I joined Tracey as we both fingered Jill's beautiful pussy for a couple of minutes and she was indeed soaking wet and moaning from our fingers playing in her. I pulled my fingers out of Jill and Tracey licked my fingers, tasting Jill’s juices, I pulled her face towards me, and we kissed sharing Jill's pussy between us. Tasting Jill between us was one of the most erotic moments of the night!!

I fucked Tracey for a few more minutes making her cum (I never did cum that night), and Tom fucked Jill, but he went soft and offered me the opportunity to fuck her, but Tracey was not comfortable with me doing that so, we decided it was time to finish up for the night.

The four of us wandered back to the lockers, found our clothes, got dressed (after wiping down a bit), and headed back to the now almost empty, main room where food was being served. We had no idea what time it was, I asked someone that had a watch and found out it was two-thirty in the morning. We had been partying/playing for five hours! We were both exhausted as we made our way back to the hotel.  We did get Tom and Jill's contact info and made plans to get together again soon.

The sun was streaming into our room the next morning when we woke up. I was hard and needed to cum badly. After cleaning up a bit, Tracey and I fucked again, this time in front of the window of our hotel overlooking the beach. After a few minutes, I felt that sensation in my balls and started cumming in her from behind while watching the waves!

We highly recommend visiting Trapeze in Ft. Lauderdale, a very fun place!

Published 
Written by jon_4_fun
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments