Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Christmas Day - Part 2

"A fun evening at my final destination."

81
14 Comments 14
3.3k Views 3.3k
4.1k words 4.1k words

Author's Notes

"This is the second half of my very exciting Christmas day adventure. It is best to read "Christmas Day - Part 1" to better understand some of the references in Part 2. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Enjoy!"

Never having been in a truck stop, I had no clue where the showers were. I had to ask the cashier in the restaurant where I should go. She directed me to the Fuel Desk. I am a fairly intelligent woman but, I was in a different world and I felt silly. I had to ask what that was. She was kind, took pity on me, and walked me to the other side of the building to the proper location.

I stood in line with about a half dozen drivers (all men) waiting my turn. As I was standing there, I could feel Andrew’s cum trickling down my leg. I thought, how embarrassing if I leave a trail. Fortunately, I didn’t. Most online were paying for fuel. I overheard one driver request a towel for a shower.

Here I am standing with all these professional road warriors and I am in a powder blue sundress wanting to clean the sex off of my body. You could see I had no bra on. I could feel the stares as I stepped up and requested a shower. The store manager came over to inform me that the showers were for drivers and not working girls. He asked me to leave the property. This was the second time in thirty minutes I was mistaken for a prostitute.

Politely, I explained that I was traveling and desperately needed to freshen up. He didn’t have to know that I just had a ménage à trois in the parking lot. I handed him my business card and my American Express Black Card. He apologized and personally walked me to a private shower and handed me a towel and a bar of soap. I was pleasantly surprised at how clean and spacious the shower was. The hot water running down my body felt fabulous as I scrubbed myself clean.

My body was free of the afternoon's slime; I was ready to continue my journey to Daytona Beach. I felt great. Heads turned as I strolled past the fuel desk. I caught a glimpse of Brian. He was paying for the fuel he pumped earlier while his brother Andrew was pumping me in the sleeper berth. He smiled and winked. I blew him a kiss and kept going, not saying a word. On to new adventures.

I fired up my F-350 (The Beast) and pulled onto I-4 heading east. It was a short drive and the sun was just starting to set as I crossed over the bridge into Daytona Beach. This was an unplanned trip so I had no hotel reservations. I was taking a chance on Christmas Day and I was hoping I wouldn’t get shut out. The first two hotels I stopped at were booked solid. Even though I am a Gold Card member at both chains, there was nothing available. I didn’t want to sleep across the front seat of my pickup truck, nor did I want to drive home.

As I was driving up and down A1A, the main road through the beach area, I passed a dozen beachfront motels with NO VACANCY signs brightly lit. I was ready to give up. Finally, a motel with a vacancy. I am certain it was Daytona Beach’s finest one-star accommodation. This was very different from the type of place I usually stay. I parked and went to the entrance. The door was locked with a sign stating to use the window to the left. I stepped up to a bulletproof window to register.

If I wasn’t so tired, I probably would have returned home. The clerk slid a key through the window and pointed to his left. The green key tag read Room #5. I went back to my truck, picked up my travel bag, and walked to the room. I opened the door to a room with purple walls, a single lamp with a dimly lit bulb, an old dresser, and a full-size bed with a floral pattern spread. Everything looked like it was thirty years old. I might have been better off driving home.

What a fleabag this place was. The only thing on my mind was the old Alfred Hitchcock movie “Psycho.” I checked the bathroom and under the bed. Then I pulled back the covers to make sure the place didn’t have bedbugs. The television was old, but it worked. Considering the condition, the room was clean and functional. It would serve its purpose for the night, a bed and a shower.

I stripped out of the dress I had on from earlier in the day, propping up a pillow and sitting up naked on the bed. My eyes shut for what I thought was a few minutes and I dreamt about the brothers that double penetrated me just a few hours earlier. I awoke with hunger pains over an hour later. If I were traveling on business I would order room service or go to the hotel restaurant. This place had neither. I put on a fresh outfit, my favorite. It’s thin cotton, a bright red dress, and matching red heels. As usual, I did not put on a bra or panties. It was too restricting and accentuated my body nicely.

It was time to go explore Daytona. I didn’t have to go far. Walking distance from the motel was the LandShark Bar and Grill, part of the Margaretville chain of restaurants. The evening air was cool and the wind was blowing off the ocean. The chill made my nipples stand up and strain my cotton dress. I love showing off in public. It was exciting and I knew I would get many looks.

Now, I can enjoy a meal and a cocktail to celebrate Christmas. It doesn’t sound like an extraordinary way to celebrate the holiday, but I was going to enjoy myself. Alone, in a bar on Christmas is a great way to meet people. I hate sitting alone in a booth or at a table. I chose a seat in the middle of the bar and ordered the LandShark Fish & Chips and a Jack Daniels. It didn’t take long for a gentleman to strike up a conversation with me. He seemed pleasant enough making small talk. He sat with me through my entire meal.

He introduced himself as Randy. I returned the introduction and then waved over to the bartender to pour me another whisky. My new friend insisted on buying my drink. Who am I to refuse a cocktail when someone is willing to buy? The glass was filled with a double, nice. Randy picked up his glass and made a toast to the upcoming New Year. I raised my glass and said cheers.

Time was starting to pass quickly. It was pitch black over the ocean. I had to decide if I was going to stay at LandShark or if I would move on to a different place. It was too early to go back to my flea-bag motel. Randy said good night, paid his bill, and left. I was sitting alone when another gentleman from the bar approached me. He was young, maybe thirty, and damn good-looking. He sat next to me and told the bartender to pour whatever I wanted and to pour him the same thing. Another double Jack Daniels made me feel very warm inside.

Unlike Randy, he didn’t tell me his name. I didn’t care. He didn’t say much. I knocked down half my drink when he finally spoke. This kid got right to the point. He looked me right in the eyes and asked how much for a blowjob? I smiled and immediately thought about being mistaken for a prostitute twice that afternoon. Without missing a beat I told him forty dollars; fifty if he wanted me to swallow. This asshole started to negotiate with me! I told him to forget it, I wasn’t interested. He quickly changed his tune and agreed to the original price of forty. I guess I would be spitting.

I downed the rest of my drink and asked him where. He told me to meet him in his car. It was an old four-door blue Dodge Dynasty. It had to be thirty-five years old, a real piece of shit. It never occurred to me to get the money upfront. I didn’t know if he had it. It didn’t matter. If he only knew I was an attorney and a woman of means, he would faint. I was looking for some excitement and I think I may have found it.

He opened the back door to let me in. He was sitting in the back seat, his pants down around his knees waiting for me to service him. When I saw his dick, I almost laughed. It was the smallest little cock I’ve ever seen. I took it in my fingers and started to stroke him, hoping I could get it to flourish. He was hard, just very small. I bowed into his lap, taking his entire dick in my mouth. I can honestly say that I felt sorry for this guy. If he wanted to fuck me, I’m not sure he could satisfy me. 

As I was going down on him, he held the back of my head, guiding me; his hips started a thrusting motion. His head went back and he let out a low moan. It only took about two minutes for him to spew in my mouth. His body went limp as I drained every last drop out of him. He leaned down, pulled up his pants, reached into his pocket, and pulled out two twenty-dollar bills. I swallowed his cum and told him Merry Christmas. I didn’t take his money. I opened the door, stepped out of the old car, and went back to the bar.

With the taste of cum in my mouth, I was feeling mischievous. I had a few ideas brewing in my head. The bartender was surprised to see me walk in. Before I could even say anything, he had a double Jack Daniels on the bar at my old seat. He looked at me wondering what I was all about. I’m sure he thought I was a hooker. If he did, he never let on. I did nothing to discourage that. As I sat sipping my whiskey I was thinking about the two men that fucked me in the sleeper berth of a big rig earlier in the day.

After five glasses of whiskey, I was ready for some excitement. The restaurant was still crowded with holiday dinners. I sat at the bar for a short while trying to come up with a way to have some fun. I was going to walk back to the motel, get my truck, and cruise around to see what clubs and taverns were open. As I was walking along A1A, several cars passed blowing their horns. At first, I didn’t give it a second thought. Then I realized they were all beeping at me. I was in an area widely known to have prostitutes strolling in front of the lesser-quality motels.

That was it! I was going to prance back and forth in front of my motel to see if anyone would stop. It took three minutes when a black Cadillac Escalade stopped. The window rolled down and it was full of college-age kids. One clown in the back seat wanted to know how much for all of them. I was looking for an adventure, but not a gangbang with children. I let them know I was not interested. They drove off hooting and howling.

Less than a minute later I saw the Dodge Dynasty with the guy with the little dick drive by. Thankfully, he didn’t stop. A full fifteen minutes passed, a few horns blown but no one stopped. It was getting chilly out and I was ready to give up when a red BMW 7 Series passed me and pulled over. Now this was more my speed. I took my time approaching the passenger side window. I started to get nervous thinking what am I doing?

The window came down. I leaned in and was shocked. It was a stunning woman. She asked if I was looking for company. I’m sure the astonishment was obvious. I didn’t expect a woman looking for companionship. I don’t know why I should have been surprised. After all, I couldn’t possibly be the only woman in search of a fun time. Smiling, I told her I was, opening the door and sitting in the passenger seat.

BelaCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BelaCarter

She was confident as if she had done this many times in the past. Wanting to get business out of the way she offered me $300 to spend the night with her. Not having a clue what the going rate for a call girl was, I eagerly agreed. After getting a good look at her beauty, I knew she was a woman I would have easily enjoyed spending a night with. Before we started anything I asked her if she had any boundaries. She giggled and said none. I told her that I had a room in the motel to our right. She laughed and let me know she had a nicer place to spend the night. I continued to carry on as if I was an old hooker.

We drove about a mile north to the Daytona Beach Regency. While en route, she introduced herself as Lauren. I did the same. She steered the BMW up to Valet Parking. The attendant greeted both of us with a cheerful Merry Christmas. This was the kind of place I was used to. She took me by the hand and led me to the elevator. Lauren was a tall slender woman with jet black hair. She was well dressed and was wearing a strand of pearls. We were on our way to the top floor. I could feel the excitement build throughout my body.

The door opened to a modest one-bedroom suite. I didn’t let on that this was more the standard of living I was accustomed to when I travel. She disappeared into the bedroom leaving me alone in the living room. I stepped out onto the balcony that overlooked the pitch-black ocean. Just a minute later she joined me with a glass of wine. She ordered me to strip naked. I obeyed, slipping out of my dress and tossing it on the back of a lounge chair. There I stood, in nothing but my red heels, waiting for her approval and instructions.

Lauren looked me up and down with a sharp eye and smile. The evening breeze picked up and my nipples were hard as stones. Her fingers reached out and twisted both with a wicked laugh. I felt a slight gush from between my legs. She wouldn’t let go and pulled me inside pushing me down on the couch. There was nothing gentle about this woman. She pried my knees apart, exposing the pink glistening rim of my pussy. I could see it in her eyes, she was like a tiger stalking her prey.

In one swift motion, she lifted her dress over her head throwing it to the side of the couch. She was straddling me in her matching black bra and panties. Her body was thin and milk-white. I reached around and unhooked her padded bra. As it fell off her shoulders it revealed very small breasts with hard nipples that came to a point. I reached out to squeeze her tits. She slapped my hands away telling me not until she permitted me.

She stood up, looking down at me as if she was trying to decide what to do next. I lay there waiting for her next move. Her arm stretched out to the back of my head, grabbing my hair, and lifting me off the couch. She drove me to her bedroom, roughly pushing me to the bed. I lay there like an obedient minion waiting to serve her. She leaned over me, once again stretching out her arm, running her finger across my folds. It felt good as I whispered out her name.

Her fingers were coated with my juices as she made me lick them dry. I reached out to her, clawing at her panties. As she came closer to me I was able to grasp them and pull them down. I exposed a beautiful black mink bush. I wanted to spread her fur open and taste her. The wait wasn’t long. As she came closer to me, her scent was pleasing.

Lauren made it clear that she was in charge. She held my arms down as she mounted my mouth. Her orders were clear, to make her come. I worked my lips and tongue through the black forest. Her taste was sweet as she was spilling over my chin. She yelped as she saturated my face, rocking to a climax. I freed my hands from her tight grip and was able to push her off me.

She lay motionless and silent, her breathing was heavy. I was going to give her a Christmas she would never forget, a night of orgasmic bliss. Her bush was soaked in her cum. I parted her hair and spread her open to expose her clitoris. She was moaning with the slightest touch. Like a vacuum, I sucked in her nub. Her body stiffened and she screamed.

Now I was the aggressor. I wouldn’t let up on her. As I sucked harder, I reached up and latched on to both her nipples. With each suck of her clit, I simultaneously twisted her nipples. The sounds she was making were unrecognizable. Her hands held onto the sheets as if she were going to fall off the bed. She started to bounce up and down and her head was thrashing side to side. I had never seen anyone come as hard as she did. I showed her no mercy at first, then I was afraid she would pass out. I laughed to myself thinking, I certainly gave her what she paid for.

It was silent in the room. The only light was through the door to the living room. Except for an occasional twitch, Lauren hadn’t moved. I got up and went into the bathroom to wash my face. When I returned she was awake but said nothing. The ferocious turned into a little kitten. All she wanted was to be held, to snuggle. That was fine but, I wasn’t finished. I was going to make sure that I was going to get what I drove across the state for.

We kissed and nibbled like two lovers for quite a while. The warmth of her body was wonderful. Being under the covers and playing with each other was erotic. Every pinch or squeeze made me want to come. I was in no rush, we had all night. After some time Lauren lifted herself out of bed. Like I did earlier, she went into the bathroom. When she exited and came to the foot of the bed, she was holding a small bag. She stated that she had forgotten all about the toys she brought from home.

This piqued my interest. I wish I had known earlier that she had some playthings with her. She dumped them out on the bed. It was quite an assortment. Of course, included in her bag were some silk restraints. That is what I wanted but, after all, she was the boss. She picked up a twelve-inch rubber dildo and said that it was for me. It was too big for me and I told her so. She had that same evil laugh as earlier letting me know she didn’t care. I was a little nervous. She went from aggressor to love kitten then back to a sex-crazed maniac.

I am one to talk. I’m lying naked in bed, posing as a street whore with a woman. Earlier in the day I was in the back of a big rig in a truck stop being double fucked by two men. So, who is the crazy nymphomaniac? This isn’t my first time fucking strangers either. Since becoming a single woman my libido has gone through the roof.

Lauren stood over me. She dropped the huge dildo and traded it for a more reasonable glow-in-the-dark orange vibrator. It wasn’t for me though. She tossed it at me and jumped on the bed like a child. Spreading her legs wide, she demanded that I massage her with it. Like a dutiful little slut, I turned on the tool to a low setting, lightly sliding it up and down, making my master comfortable. Faster she requested. I fulfilled her request. She closed her eyes, enjoying the vacillation. Her juices started to flow when she blared out for me to fuck her now! I didn’t. She was becoming agitated and started to beg.

Ignoring her, I stopped, reached for the silk cuffs, and forced them on her, securing both her wrists to the bedpost. Once she was anchored, I continued to tease her, running the vibrator up and down her soaked lips. She was helpless and I took full advantage of her. Her body was shaking as she whimpered, pleading for me to make her come. I laughed, as her makeup started running down her face from tears. Showing mercy, I stopped and let her gain her composure.

She lay there smiling as she started to recover from the torture she was enduring. Her back arched raising her pelvis in the air as if she was waiting for the next round of torment. I took the orange missile and tapped her clit ever so lightly. It didn’t take Lauren long to fire back up to the level where she was. She was squirming while being deprived of any pleasure. As the anguish worsened, she started to become vicious, calling me a bitch and a cunt. I could tell that I started to carry this too far and I had to stop.

Again, I let her calm down but, I wouldn’t release her nor would I allow her to climax. Now it was my turn to use her and enjoy another Christmas orgasm. Like she did with me, I climbed onto her face, planting my clit in her mouth. The blood was rushing into my pearl making it tender and immediately responsive. She knew what I loved. The tongue-lashing she started giving was phenomenal. I rocked across her mouth, drowning her in my cum. The sound of my wet pussy sliding on her face was clear, she was being soaked. I pinched my nipples as I cried out her name.

I fell to the side. When I looked at Lauren, her face was as I pictured it. She was covered in my juices. I lay there thinking to myself if she could taste the cum from the two truck drivers that fucked me earlier in the day. That notion caused a little twinge between my legs, such an evil thought. If she only knew what went on that day. It was time to release her. She was like a newborn kitten. All she wanted to do was cuddle.

As promised, I spent the rest of the night with her. I found a washcloth and softly cleaned her. When I was done, we touched and explored each other. Whenever I hit a sensitive spot, she cooed. She mimicked my movements and I imitated her sounds. I held her in my arms until she fell asleep.

The morning sun was lighting the room. Lauren hadn’t moved. I rolled out of bed and found my phone. I had to use the GPS feature to figure out where I was and wasted no time ordering an Uber to take me back to the fleabag motel where my truck was. The driver arrived and I was out of the house in a flash. Lauren didn’t wake up, I was just as happy.

She left money on the night table for me. I didn’t take it. Last night wasn’t about the money; it was fulfilling one of the thousand fantasies that race through my head. Overall, Christmas was a majestic day for me. Now I have to figure out a way to celebrate New Year’s Eve.

Published 
Written by Darlene69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments