Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ivy's College Visit

"There was no privacy in her mom's house. So Ivy went on a college visit to have some fun..."

10
4 Comments 4
5.6k Views 5.6k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Author's Notes

"True Story: I met Ivy back in 2002 and a long-distance relationship followed. Unfortunately, she lived with her conservative mother. <p> [ADVERT] </p> So we had to come up with ways to spend time together..."

It was a melancholy fuck; if there can be such a thing.  It was also intense and passionate.

Ivy was on her back in her bed.  The little white silk robe she’d put on after her shower was wide open.  There was nothing modest about it anyway. The fabric couldn’t hide her big, bouncing tits as walked about the kitchen making breakfast.  I was amazed I had patience enough to finish my coffee and a bagel.

It was Sunday morning.  We’d spent most of the past thirty-six hours in bed.  We talked. We napped. We kissed. We touched one another. And we fucked so many times that I’d lost count.  

Friday night had been frenzied.  She’d lit some incense and candles to set the mood.  But we were quickly overcome with lust. We’d been building to that moment for months.

Today, there is hardly anyone reading erotica online.  There’s hardly anyone reading anything that’s not mobile-friendly and consumable in ten-minute chunks.  In 2004 I could post a free fiction story and get 20,000 readers. Today it’s unlikely to get a tenth of that.  And none of them are women under forty.  

Ivy and I started chatting in 2002.  I wrote erotic stories. She liked to read them.  We exchanged emails. We chatted online. At some point, we developed feelings for one another.  At least she developed feelings about me. And I was curious about her. So I got in my car and drove through four states to visit her in the small town where she’d grown up.  A few hours later we were in her bed.  

She wasn’t the first woman I’d met online. But the other two experiences had been purely sexual.  There was something else with Ivy. She was sweet and funny and beautiful.  

We had fucked.  Then Ivy confessed she might be falling for me.  We fucked some more and I realized I might be falling for her, as well.

By Saturday morning there was a change to our dynamic.  We weren’t just two people attracted to one another having a good time.  We knew we were into one another. The sex was still vigorous, but there was something else.  There was passion. I felt a need to make Ivy cum and to cum with her.  

We ordered in food so we didn’t have to leave the house.  We half-watched a movie. But mostly we just flirted and talked about our lives and said sweet things to one another.  I could not believe such an amazing woman was single. On top of the great personality, she was stunning. She had an athletic, petite build with big tits and long, fair hair.  

I couldn’t keep my hands off Ivy.  Or my lips. We kissed constantly. We fucked in every position and in multiple rooms of the house she shared with her vacationing mother.

But Sunday morning was the missionary position.  The most memorable missionary fuck of my life.  

Ivy had gotten a little emotional that morning after an intense early morning fuck.  I had to be at work on Monday. I had a very long drive ahead of me. And we didn’t know when we would see one another again.  

I was trying to be upbeat, but I felt the same way about things.  I’d never done the long-distance thing and it worried me. On top of that, she lived with her mother.  If I visited when she was there, we would have to sleep in different bedrooms. We couldn’t just fuck all night.  And we both knew that’s what we’d want if we were apart for a few days.

I pushed all that aside for our last hour together.  After breakfast, I lifted up my petite lover and carried her to the bedroom.  She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist.  

I took her right to the bed.  I spread her legs and got between them.

“Untie your robe,” I said.  “Show me those beautiful tits.”

She did exactly as she was told.  Her panties her pastel blue with lace trim.  I hooked my fingers in the band and pulled them down her pale white legs.  I kissed my face up from her knee to her freshly shaved pussy.

Her outer lips were bright pink and swollen.  I swirled my tongue in them. I licked her up and down.  I pushed one finger in. She moaned. I added a second finger and tongued her clit.  

“You’re so good at that,” she whispered.  

“Because I want your pussy to belong to me, Ivy.”

“It’s already yours,” she answered.  “It’s yours.”

I took my time.  I wanted that last fuck to last forever.  Ivy wriggled and squirmed in the bed. I got her off with my hands.  She begged me to fuck her.

“Make love to me,” she pleaded.  “I need you in me one more time.”

But I wasn’t ready yet.  My cock was throbbing, but I wanted her to cum again.  It felt so intimate with my face between her thighs. I worked her back up to the edge.  Then slowed down. She ran her fingers in my hair. She moaned my name. She played with her own tits.

I brought her to the edge again.  But stopped just short. She squeezed my head tight in her thighs.  He drove her pussy into my face. I put two fingers back in and fucked her to orgasm.

We kissed tenderly.  I hovered above her. She could taste her pussy on my lips.  We kept our eyes open. And I fucked her slowly.  

“I am yours,” she kept saying.  “My pussy is yours. My mind. My entire body.” 

Neither of us even blinked.  

“I want you to be mine,” she sighed.  “I want you to fall for me. I want this to be all the time.  You on top of me. Your cock deep inside me.”

The rhythm increased.

“You make me cum.  You make me cum so easily.  I belong to you.”

Her body trembled.  She climaxed. I sped up.  I wanted to cum with her. My cock spasmed and I unloaded. I filled her pussy for what seemed like the twentieth time in just a couple of days.

I put off departing for as long as I could.  I didn’t get home until midnight and had to work the next morning.  I should have been exhausted, but I was still riding the high from our weekend.

The next few weeks were more of a roller coaster.  We sent emails to one another during the day. We chatted at night. We talked on the phone.  A couple of times we tried to masturbate together, but it wasn’t the same as before meeting in person.

I wanted to be with Ivy, but I didn’t want a long-distance girlfriend.  I tried to convince myself it was only sex. She was beautiful and fun, but I could find someone closer who didn’t have a conservative, overbearing mother.  I could find someone who had a job and could travel and could split a bottle of wine in a restaurant.  

Then we would talk and I would realize I was kidding myself.  I’d get off the phone and feel happy some nights because she made me feel that.  Other nights I’d feel sad because talking on the phone was a poor substitute for lying next to her and kissing her.  

We argued a little.  I wanted her to come and stay with me, but she didn’t know how to tell her mother she was involved with a guy she’d met online who lived four states away.  I thought she should just be honest, but that was easy for me to think because I lived alone and didn’t have to let anyone know what I was up to.  

“We just have to wait,” she kept saying.  “It’s kind of romantic. Like a novel. Two people who belong together and can’t be.”

“This isn’t Hemingway,” I told her one night.  “You’re not a nurse and I’m not away at war. There is nothing stopping us from seeing one another.  I’d come to see you. You can come to see me. I’ll fly you down if you don’t want to drive. We are treading water right now and we are going to drown.”

That comment made her cry a little.  She came up with a plan after that. An older cousin lived in a college town that was a few hours north of my place.  They weren’t very close, but they were family. Ivy convinced her mom that she wanted to stay with her cousin and check out the college.  Her plan had always been to transfer after her sophomore year.

She was honest with her cousin, Jan, about her intentions.  Jan was supportive. She said that Ivy could visit and I could meet her there, as long as I slept on the couch.  She offered to show Ivy around the school since she had gone there and she thought it would be cool if Ivy actually decided to transfer.  

The town was a four-hour drive from my place.  I went to work early that morning so I could finish by 3 and get on the road.  Although it turned out that I couldn’t focus on work at all and just watched the clock all day.  For weeks I’d been worried about the future and longevity of the relationship, but on that day I was only excited. 

I was antsy the whole ride.  I dreaded having to spend time with Ivy’s cousin.  I didn’t know if I’d be able to keep my hands off her.

Ivy left directly after class and arrived in town before me.  She called my crappy Sony Ericsson cellphone while I was driving.  I had a Salt’n’Peppa polyphonic ringtone. It was the most ridiculous thing I could find at the time.

“Let’s meet somewhere before we go to Jan’s house,” she said.  

“Like dinner?” 

“I was thinking we could just make out a little.  Then get to her place around eight.”

I liked that idea.  She called back later and told that she was at the local mall and explained where it was.  I was navigating by printed directions, but it seemed like it would be easy to find.

I showed up just before seven.  I was hungry, but that wasn’t important. Ivy’s car was parked away from all the other cars in front of a Sears.  I parked next to her and got in the passenger seat. Ivy almost leaped over the center console.

MelissaLauren
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelissaLauren

“I can’t believe we’re finally together,” she said.  “I’ve missed you so much.”

A couple of tears of joy streamed down her pretty face.  In retrospect, it seems silly, but the emotions were real and intense at that moment.  Young lust is a powerful drug.

She had on a white pullover and a denim a-line skirt.  We kissed one another hungrily.

“I had to be able to kiss you first,” she said.  “I couldn’t go there and play it cool when you walked in.”

“I’m glad, Ivy.  I don’t think I could have held back, either.”

My heart was threatening to thump out of my chest.  My cock was rigid. It was a rush.  

“I told her I want to explore the campus alone tomorrow and get a feel for it,” she said.  “We can do that for a little while and then go somewhere to be alone. Maybe get a hotel room?”

It sounded like a great idea.  But I was twenty-five years old and hadn’t had sex in weeks.  I hadn’t had sex in a parking lot since college, but I was genetically programmed to try.  

“We can do whatever you like, Ivy.  I don’t want to make things strange with your cousin since she’s not telling your mom about us.  But can you really wait until tomorrow?”

“It will be hard,” she said.  “But I can.”

“Ok,” I said tentatively.  “But why don’t you sit on my lap just a minute.”

“You’re bad,” she said.

“You love it,” I responded.

She climbed over the console and into my lap.  I pushed her skirt up so she could feel the bulge in my pants directly against her pussy.

“You’re so cruel,” she said.

She moved her hips.  Her mound rubbed on my cock.  I groaned. She whimpered.

“Is that pussy still mine?” I asked.

“Everything is yours,” she said.

“I need it, Ivy.  I can’t wait.”

“It’s yours,” she said. “Take it.”

She rose up on her knees long enough for me to get my pants open.  Her little cotton panties were wet. I pushed them to the side.

It was frantic.

“I want to make you cum,” she said.  “I want you to cum, baby.”

She bounced up and down on my cock.  Her big tits bounced with her. I lifted her top over them.  I pulled down the cups of her white bra and teased her nipples with my tongue.

“You feel so good,” she whined.  “Your cock feels so good.”

“I love watching your beautiful tits, Ivy.”

“They’re YOUR tits,” she said.  “I’m yours. This body is yours.”

She made my cock quiver.  

“Do you like the way your pussy feels?” she asked.  “Am I wet enough? Is it hot enough?”

“Fuck yes,” I moaned.  “You’re going to make me cum if you keep talking like that.”

“I want you to cum.  I want you to cum in this pussy.  It belongs to you.”

“Are you close?”

“Almost there,” she said.  “So close.”

She closed her eyes and leaned into me.  I recognized what was about to happen. I stopped holding back and creamed inside her.  She kept grinding on my dick and climaxed just after me.  

We kissed. Ivy sat on top of me until my cock grew flaccid.  She rested her head on my shoulder.

We made a plan for the rest of the evening.  She left first and I planned to arrive half an hour later.  We couldn’t stop kissing one another. It’s like we were parting for weeks again instead of minutes.

Jan rented a small two-bedroom cottage not far from the university.  The women had ordered pizza after I arrived. We ate and drank wine. Jan looked like an older, stouter version of her cousin.  She had the same large tits and dirty blonde hair. Their grandmother must have been quite a woman in her day. She seemed reasonably cool, even if she was resolved that we were sleeping in separate rooms.  

We hung out for a few hours.  She asked a little about me and how we’d met.  Ivy told her it was online, but not that she had discovered me from reading erotica.  Mostly the two women just caught up about their lives and talked about family members I didn’t know and events from the long past. 

Eventually, Jan set us up for bed.  Ivy was in the guest room and I got the pull out sofa.  Jan got some sheets and pillows and helped me get set up while Ivy showered in the guest bathroom and got ready for bed.  When she came out of the bathroom she had on white flannel pajamas with a pink rose print. Nobody else could make flannel pajamas look so sexy.  

Jan went to her room and I said goodnight to Ivy.  Then I took a quick shower and changed into flannel pants and a longsleeved t-shirt.  When I came out I noticed the doors were closed on both bedrooms and the lights were off. There wasn’t any noise or light except the soft sound of the TV that I had left on low volume on a movie channel.

I walked back to the living room and my bed for the evening.  I found Ivy waiting for me.

She was on her back in the center of the pullout bed.  Her eyes were closed. She was biting her lip. And her hands were in her pajama pants.  She moaned and panted softly. I just stood there and watched.

My cock got hard.  My flannel pants stuck out.  I didn’t want to interrupt her.  Her eyes fluttered open. She was close to cumming. She didn’t stop when she saw me watching.

She grabbed a pillow with her free arm and put it to her lips.  Being quiet wasn’t something Ivy did well. It muffled her moans as she got herself off.  Her entire body trembled.  

“Mmm,” she moaned after pulling the pillow away.  “I started without you,” she said.

“I see that.  Are you sure we should be doing this?”

“We just have to be quiet,” she said.

“What happens if she catches us?”

Ivy shrugged.

“She’ll be pissed off,” she answered.  “She might throw us out, but I don’t think so.  She’ll probably lecture me. She won’t invite us back.  But she won’t tell my mom. It’s not her style. Plus, she’d have to tell her she kept up meeting her a secret in the first place.”

I got in bed next to her.  My cock was aching. I was already breathing heavily.

“So you’re OK risking that,” I said.

“It kind of makes it sexier, doesn’t it?” she asked.  “Trying to be quiet. Knowing she could walk out at any moment.

We kissed.  My tongue gently explored her familiar mouth.  My hands found her large breasts. I opened a few buttons on her pajamas so I could see them.  

“We will be too loud if we fuck,” I said.

“You don’t know that.”

“You are incapable of not being loud.”

“Then gag me.”

“The sofa bed will be loud,” I said.  “It will bounce around. It will squeak.”

“Then go slow,” she said.

“You know I can’t.”

I opened her top all the way.  I kissed the inside curves of her tits.  I sucked on her nipples. She rubbed my cock.  She slipped her hand in my pants and stroked it.  I took my shirt off.

“Straddle me,” I said.

“Mmm, yes!” she whispered.  

I cupped my hands under her tight ass.  

“Move up,” I told her. 

“Where?”

“On my face.”

It took her a second to understand what I wanted.  Then she nodded. She straddled my head and pulled her pants down.  I helped her with her pink cotton panties. She gripped the back of the couch and sat on my face.

I went right to work with my tongue and finger.  Ivy held one hand over her mouth and used the other for balance. She rocked back and forth on my mouth.  

“We are so dirty,” I heard her whisper.  

Her knees were clamped tight on my skull.  

“So dirty,” she repeated.  

I slipped my thumb in her pussy to get it wet.  Then started rubbing her virgin asshole. She moved faster on my face.  She whimpered into her hand. I kept two fingers in her hot cunt.  

My tongue flicked her clit.  My thumb applied pressure to her asshole.  Ivy came hard. Her thighs squeezed my head tightly.  Her body convulsed.  

She moved next to me in bed.  She kissed me feverishly.  

“That was so nice,” she said.  

“I’m glad.  Go to bed, sweetheart.  Get some sleep.”

“But what about you?” 

“I can wait.  Or take care of myself.”

“Don’t be ridiculous.”

She slipped her hand in my pants and rubbed my cock.  Then she moved between my legs and pulled my pants down.  

Ivy was a good tease.  She ran her tongue up the shaft several times.  She teased the head. She wrapped her lips around it and gave it a corkscrew.  

“I love sucking your cock,” she said.  “I love what it does to you.”

I had to put a pillow over my mouth to quiet my grunting.  Ivy alternated between sucking and stroking me. She kept asking me if I liked it.  I could only nod.

My balls ached for release.  But Ivy kept edging me. She was using my own tricks against me.  Twice she stopped just before I could cum. She squeezed my ball.  

My cock was glistening with her saliva.  She leaned over it with her pajama shirt still open.  Her tits dangled on either side.  

“Have you ever done this?” she asked.

“No,” I lied.

She squeezed her tits around my rigid shaft.  Her eyes were locked on mine. She smiled wickedly.  It was all too much. The visual alone was almost as powerful as the physical sensation.  My cock spurted on my stomach and her tits. I was trembling.

Ivy licked the cum off my body.  

I held her for a long time.  We were afraid of falling asleep and getting caught, so we finally got dressed.  I set the volume low on my cellphone and set an alarm for early in the morning. We slept there together for most of the night.  When the alarm went off, Ivy got up and went to bed and I got a few more hours of sleep before her cousin came out. If she suspected anything she didn’t mention it.  

When Ivy finally came out she looked adorable in her pajamas and surprisingly well-rested.

“What’s for breakfast?” she asked.  “I want to eat well because we might be out all day and I’ll need lots of energy.”

I knew then she had something exciting on her mind and couldn’t wait to find out more.  

 

Published 
Written by DallasWonderland
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments