Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Katie's Story And A Fantasy Realised (Part Two)

"Part two about a gorgeous girl I met online"

36
17 Comments 17
4.0k Views 4.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Part two:

We all tumbled, slightly drunkenly into the bedroom, where Stu turned around and locked the door. Katie was now all giggly having been thrown onto the bed by Stu and Greg, who both began undressing. I followed them of course, still reeling with some surprise at what we were all doing.

It had been many years since I had fucked a girl in a three-way with another guy. Those that have read my stories, will recall that three-some with my best friend, Tim, and my girlfriend, June after our strip-poker night, also times with Ukrainian Paula. However, I had never taken part with two other guys and a single girl before.

It seemed Katie was going to experience what she had confessed to me the day beforehand much sooner than she expected, after all, and with three guys, not just two. She didn’t seem to be that nervous, and I remember thinking that perhaps she had seen this moment as the perfect opportunity so she had taken it.

Once we were naked, we joined Katie on the bed and began kissing and touching her body together.

Stu, said, ‘Leave those sexy heels on for us, Katie as you always look so fuckable in high heels.’

Greg said he agreed with Stu’s comment and I said similar, as the three of us all enjoyed Katie’s incredible body together.

After a time, she was soaking wet as each of us had enjoyed tasting her beautiful smooth pussy. We looked at each other and our mouths and faces were also wet with Katie’s juices. With three guys going down on her, it wasn’t long before Katie gasped out loud and told us she was going to cum.

Her climax, shattered through her body as she writhed and bucked on the bed, biting her bottom lip as the pulses of her orgasm, ripped through her. After she calmed down a little, Greg pulled her up into a kneeling position and said, ‘How about a nice long cock-sucking session for the three of us, Katie.’

She smiled and moved towards us as we all knelt in front of her, forming a sort of half-circle around her on the bed. Katie then began sucking each of us in turn, using her hands to stroke the other two, while she focused on sucking one of us.

This wonderful ‘blow-bang’ as some call them, went on for some time, with Katie clearly now lost in lust at having three guys' cocks all to herself. She took to it easily, and I could tell this was something she had perhaps- fantasised about before she and I met.

I felt good at that point, that I had the privilege of being part of it for her, and hoped she would enjoy the experience.

She expertly went from Greg to Stu, then to me, sucking each of us deeply, her hands keeping the cocks on either side of her head hard while she enjoyed savouring each of our-by now-rock-hard cocks.

Watching her mane of blonde hair flowing around her head as she went down on each of us, ever deeper, her throat making these lovely little animal-like grunts and gasps as she sucked the three of us.

When the fucking began it was intense, urgent, and raw, with no real passion as such, it was clear Katie just wanted us to fuck her hard, to use her and to devour her, and devour we did that night!

As I suspected there was no mention of condoms, she just wanted fucking, spontaneous fucking, there and then.

We fucked her in a spit-roast many times, one of us inside her pussy, while another used her mouth, gripping her mane of blonde hair tightly while he did so.

This went on for a while, until she suddenly said, ‘I want the three of you inside me together, I don’t care how you do it, I just want you to.’

So for the next hour, we fucked her together, to start with one of us would use her mouth, while the other two double-penetrated her pussy, she struggle at first as Greg was quite well endowed and I am far from average, but she was so wet, we soon found ourselves fucking her deep and hard at the same time.

This was a completely new experience for me of course, the feeling of another guy's cock sliding against mine while inside a girl was quite erotic, and it was hard to prolong my climax. I sensed the same from the other two when we did this. Nevertheless, we carried on fucking Katie, who was now completely lost and had given herself over to us completely.

During this, Katie became more wet inside than any girl I care to mention, and the sounds from her soaking wet cunt, only served to heighten the experience.

Then Stu said, ‘I think it’s time we used all your holes at the same time, Katie baby.’

He gave me the thrill of fucking her ass first, while he enjoyed her pussy while laying underneath her, with Greg once more, fucking her mouth, with his hands gripping her hair firmly.

As I began to enter Katie’s wonderful, tight bum, now very wet from her own pussy juices, she gasped out loud, ‘Oh god, oh god!’

Adding, ‘Don’t stop, Mark, keep going.’

So I carried on sliding ever deeper inside her ass, until I was balls-deep, before sliding out a little, then back in further.

And like this, the three of us fucked Katie together. Each time one of us pulled out, we would swap places and the four-some would continue.

When it was Greg’s turn inside Katie’s bum, she gasped out loud once more, but she took him all the way inside her gorgeous little bum without a problem. As he fucked her, he would occasionally slap her ass cheeks hard, then continue his onslaught.

ramitin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ramitin

Greg was obviously much more dominant than either Stu or me and I could tell he was used to fucking submissive girls. As he poured Katie’s ass, he yanked her arms tightly behind her back and held them there, while Stu and I face-fucked her in turn.

‘No hands, Katie,’ he said, ‘Fucking perfect.’

As Greg pummelled her bum, she would make these lovely little grunts again, with each thrust of his cock. I noticed her fists clinching as he enjoyed her delicious ass harder and harder.

At one point, Stu lay on his back while Katie straddled his body. She guided him inside her ass, and she then sucked and stroked Greg and me. Stu bounced her lovely little body up and down on his cock, now buried deep inside her ass.

We made her lick and suck our cocks, straight from fucking her ass, something she willingly did and she seemed to love doing something so dirty and taboo.

Eventually, I needed to cum, badly, so during another three-way spit roast, whilst inside her pussy, I cried out and erupted my pent-up load deep inside her. Greg was right after me, and he too cried out as he came hard inside her ass. Stu decided to cum in her mouth, so while he gripped Katie’s blonde hair tightly, he told her he was going to cum and that he wanted her to swallow his load. As he came, he threw his head back and gasped loudly, ‘Oh god, Katie, you filthy girl.’

As he came he kept his cock deep inside her throat, while she worked to swallow down his load. While Greg was cumming inside Katie’s bum, he said, ‘Holy cow, I have not cum in weeks Katie, and filling your ass feels so good.’

Afterwards, we all took a short break and Stu ran back into the lounge to fetch our glasses.

‘Are you enjoying yourself, Katie?’ I asked her.

‘Oh yes,’ she replied, ‘it’s way better than I imagined.’

‘What did I tell you yesterday?’ I said.

‘I know, I should have tried this a long time ago, guys,’ she replied.

Stu said, ‘I have wanted to see you enjoyed like this for ages, babe since we were first together.’

After our break, we carried on fucking Katie, same as before, but having cum once, the three of us were able to last longer this time.

Katie seemed to never want it to end and she had her second climax of the evening during a particularly intense spit roast, with me using her mouth, while Greg fucked her pussy and Stu enjoyed her now cum filled bum. I remember as he entered her ass, there was a loud squelching sound and she let go of a little air that we had pushed inside of her. As she came, we all had to hold her still on the bed, due to her bucking and jerking so much, it was fantastic!

As I fucked her throat once more, this time, I decided to cum over her face, I asked her if this was ok, to which she replied, ‘God yes, do it.’

I held Katie’s hair with one hand, and stroked my cock with my other hand, then erupted for a second time, splattering her beautiful face with my cum.

Stu and Greg looked on with wicked grins on their faces and said they wanted to do the same, so Katie leaned back on her hands, as Stu, then Greg, came for a second time that night, but each of them ejaculated over a willing Katie’s face.

Somehow, it seemed slightly wrong for us three doing this to her. Her makeup was so perfect and she looked so beautiful that night, yet she clearly wanted us to do it.

I looked at her and she was covered in cum, it was dripping from her chin, down onto her tits, and running further down her toned stomach.

She had cum on her forehead and some had gone over her eyes, but she didn’t seem to care, she seemed to relish in submitting to the three of us this way.

Afterwards, we all sat and enjoyed our drinks, Katie went to the bathroom to clean herself up, then returned, still naked apart from her white high heels. She looked stunning I thought, her hair was a mess, and her previously perfect makeup was ruined, but she looked sexy and content.

I looked at my watch and it was past 1 am. We gingerly left the bedroom, having got dressed, to find everyone else had gone home and Della and her partner had obviously gone to bed.

Katie and I said goodbye to Stu and Greg and we waited for our cab ride back to her house. Greg in particular said it was one of the best times he had ever had with a girl and that he thought Katie was fantastic.

Katie kissed Stu, then said, ’That was for old time's sake, Stu.’

He replied, ‘Thanks, babe, you were fantastic.’

When we got back to Katie’s house, She collapsed into bed, I helped her undress, as I could see she was exhausted. The next morning, she didn’t wake until well after midday. I went to bed that night on a high, considering I had just met Katie, and our weekend turned into something I could not possibly have predicted. I must add, this was my only successful meet, using an online dating site!

I continued dating her for about a year and a half. We never had another group session like that one, but she always said how much she had enjoyed it and wanted to do so again.

Published 
Written by Lazycalm56
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments