Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

MaryAnn Part Two

"Part two we cook in our underwear and almost didn't fuck"

61
10 Comments 10
5.2k Views 5.2k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"MaryAnn part two. If you think this part was the climax of what happened, part three (the last) will surprise you."

This is part two of three of a series about a friend MaryAnn who stayed with my soon-to-be ex-girlfriend and me, after separating from her husband.

My ex-girlfriend was going out of state for her mother's birthday for a few days. Two days, three nights alone in the house with MaryAnn, my mind raced for a week, thinking about what could happen - but probably wouldn't.

My soon-to-be ex-girlfriend Morgan, who is normally unemotional like ice, broke down crying the night before she left for her mom's. I couldn't nail down exactly what was upsetting her. She was worried about her mom's health, work issues, and Maryann's trouble with her husband.

As it turned out, MaryAnn was gone the entire first day. She came home briefly in the evening, got dressed up, and told me she had plans to visit Catalina Island with a girlfriend the next day. Then MaryAnn left for the night and didn't return until the following day. I was discouraged.

It was Maryann's last weekend before moving out and our last chance to spend time together. I found out when MaryAnn came home after she was gone all night, that her Catalina Island plans had been canceled. With MaryAnn's Catalina plans canceled, we went to the grocery store and planned a dinner — Shishcabob on the barbecue outdoors, wild rice, and asparagus. Our drinking began around 3:30 pm - a prelude to our intended food preparation.

This time we were drinking margaritas - intermixed with straight tequila shots. MaryAnn became predictably flirtatious and provocative after a couple of shots. It was fun - partly because MaryAnn was getting more drunk than usual and mainly because we didn't have to worry about my ex getting home and ruining the party.

"Ask me anything," she said to me. "Anything you want, and I'll answer, then I'll ask you something, okay?" MaryAnn said.

"Okay, like what?" I asked.

"Anything," she said.

"Do you miss your husband?" I asked. "Why did you separate?"

"I miss our home and the facade of being married, sort of," MaryAnn said. "John was happy. If nothing at all changed, and no growth ever happened, he'd be fine with it. I didn't need him to be some huge success, but I hoped there'd be something he was passionate about or somewhere he wanted us to go. I still would have stayed. Instead, he's insecure about my money, or that's the explanation he gave why he cheated ."

"Wow," I said.

"Yes, wow. Ridiculous, right?" MaryAnn replied.

"That sucks," I said.

"And the sex wasn't great, to be totally honest," MaryAnn added with a disappointed sneer.

I felt it was a bit of a low blow, but given that her husband cheated on her, It was fair for her to take a few shots at him.

"That was very good, Duncan," MaryAnn said. "May I ask you something now?"

"Sure," I said.

"Hmmm, okay, here's something," MaryAnn said. "Actually, probably shouldn't say this, but fuck it!. Why are you and Morgan having sex if you're breaking up? I overheard," MaryAnn asked.

"Ouch," I said.

"Sorry, I think the neighbors probably heard too?" she laughed.

"Sex was never our problem."

"Totally fine," she said.

"How was sex with your husband not great?" I asked. MaryAnn.

"It was too frequent and too quick. Mechanical. Predictable. I made the mistake of thinking frequency was a good indicator of a healthy marital sex life. "

"Many wives would probably love to have that problem," I said. "Sex being too frequent."

"Perhaps they think they would. Sex can feel like a chore if it's routine and not satisfying," MaryAnn said.

"What do you want in a guy? Assuming you don't get back with your husband?" I asked.

"Handsome, healthy, and fun, for now. I'm not thinking long-term right now. Good in bed? I'll take some of that for now," MaryAnn laughed. "What about you? What will you look for, different from Morgan?

"Nothing specific. Someone who needs me? I don't know."

"I get what you're saying," she said.

"Tell me the naughtiest thing you've done or fantasized about since you've been separated," I asked.

"Oh boy, quite the question Duncan," MaryAnn said.

"You don't have to answer," I said.

"You mean besides being in the dressing room with you," she laughed.

This was a hard one for her. Were there too many or too few answers to choose from? Was she just struggling to find an answer that she could bear to confess?

"Duncan, I'm drunk," she laughed. "We should start dinner."

She ducked out of the question. The truth must have been hot and scandalous - I'd never know.

"Let's cook in our underwear," I proposed because I was drunk - and because I'd been lusting about MaryAnn for weeks.

"Why?" MaryAnn asked.

I had no answer. Why the fuck do you think? I wanted to ask.

"Why not," was my brilliant reply.

"Okay, fuck it," MaryAnn said. "But I'm wearing my apron."

MaryAnn and I parted ways to our own bedrooms to change. I waited in the kitchen for her. I don't know what took her so long, but she showed up at least a half hour later.

No waiting has ever been worth it more than the excruciating wait in the kitchen for MaryAnn. I wondered if she'd show up in her underwear. What was taking so long, and what second thoughts she was having?

MaryAnn finally walked into the kitchen, wearing her apron, panties, sandals, and nothing else. The apron covered her tits but was backless. Her skimpy bikini panties were lavender with a half-inch, white, lacy waistband - panties etched in my mind forever.

I was impressed. MaryAnn had some guts. She followed through with the plan.

For my part, I also had an apron on and was just in my boxer briefs, the same ones she'd seen in the dressing room at Macy's.

"I hate to keep saying this," MaryAnn said when she re-emerged. "But, again, Morgan probably doesn't need to know the details about our apparel this evening?"

"Nope, she doesn't, " I agreed.

I managed the grill in the backyard. Every time MaryAnn was cooking stuff in the kitchen. We checked on each other as much as possible. We ate outside on the patio table, near the grill I was cooking the shishkabob on. MaryAnn set the table and placed the wine while I carefully plucked the kabobs off the grill. The patio table was round and large enough to fit eight comfortably. MaryAnn set our places next to each other.

I found it hard to concentrate on eating. I was semi-erect throughout dinner, trying to focus on whatever MaryAnn's mouth was saying. I must have said something or failed to say something, because after we cleaned the table and dishes, Maryann said she was tired and going to bed.

I resorted to painting like I often did when frustrated. My studio was a sunroom that stretched the length of the back of the house. Both bedrooms had sliding glass doors leading into my studio. I watched the light from MaryAnn's television flicker through the crack in her curtain.

It was the last opportunity - the first and last time MaryAnn and I would be alone for a night. Hours went by before I couldn't resist any longer. I gently knocked on the glass sliding door of our guestroom where Maryann was sleeping. I told myself I'd knock softly, and if she didn't answer, then it wasn't meant to be.

I stood outside the door, silent, awaiting the verdict. I was about to give up when the door slid open a crack and MaryAnn looked around the curtains.

"Can I come in?" I asked. What else could I say? What else could I want, knocking on her door in the middle of the night?

"Okay," MaryAnn replied and slid the door open a little more enough to let me in.

The TV was still on but muted. It lit the room just enough for me to see her - I was so enraptured I only remember the changing scenes flickering light on and off of MaryAnn's face and body. As soon as I walked through her door, we started kissing. By the time we made it to her bed and sat down on the edge of it, I was fully hard, and we were breathing hard and kissing deeply.

I had made the first move by knocking on her door and wasn't going to go past kissing unless and until she initiated something more. The next move was on her. It didn't take long. Almost as soon as we sat down on her bed, MaryAnn began feeling me and then pulled me out.

"Have you been wanting to see this hard?" I asked.

"Definitely," MaryAnn replied.

I pulled her nightshirt off. There remained only the lavender panties she had been wearing earlier.

"Take these off," MaryAnn asked, tugging at my pajama pants.

I took them off and sat there on the edge of her bed, my shirt still on, with the most raging hard-on of my life. The glow from the television lit up MaryAnns hard nipples.

"This is huge," MaryAnn said while grabbing my cock again and examining me.

"You like that?" I asked her, so turned on I couldn't talk right and choked on my words.

"I love it," MaryAnn replied.

I pulled her onto my lap and pulled her by her ass cheeks against my shaft. MaryAnn ground her panties and clit against me while we continued kissing.

"Did you fuck someone last night?" I asked. It was stupid timing to ask why she didn't come the night before. But it had been on my mind.

"Yes," MaryAnn replied. "It wasn't good."

I had a lot more questions about it, but it was clearly not a happy topic. I didn't want to ruin the moment, so I didn't follow up.

ChloeSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeSmith


Not wanting to repeat whatever mistakes her guy from the night before made, I tried to go down on her. She pulled me back up, and whispered in my ear, "Make love to me."

Then MaryAnn took her own panties off and laid back on her bed for the taking. So I took her. Her first orgasm was one of those where you're not sure for a second if something is wrong - if there's a medical issue happening. We fucked until morning, taking a few breaks to admire each other through the darkness and explore the other with our fingertips.

During our first breather, I asked MaryAnn, "I hope this is better than last night."

"Trust me," MaryAnn replied. "Not even close."

"Did you cum," I asked? "Last night?"

"In twenty seconds? Not even close," she replied.

"Okay," I said.

I was a little hurt and a little concerned. I had a lot of questions that I wouldn't dare ask. MaryAnn must have read them on my forehead. She straddled me, started kissing me, and guided me back in her as I grew hard again.

"Nobody's ever made me feel like this," MaryAnn whispered once I was inside her.

"Why, you like this?" I asked as I thrust up into her.

MaryAnn didn't answer. Not with words.

I fucked her until I couldn't any longer. I came in her three times in all.

We both slept in late, in our own beds eventually. When I got up shortly before noon, it was almost time for my ex-girlfriend Morgan to arrive. I was waiting for her phone call to go get her from LAX airport. I got the call around a quarter after twelve. Of course, Morgan was on time, to the minute. MaryAnn was in the kitchen with me when I answered the call. She looked disappointed, too. Our time had run out.

"She just landed," I said to MaryAnn. "She said to leave in five minutes to get her."

I started for my bedroom to change clothes and grab my wallet.

"Duncan," MaryAnn asked, stopping me in my tracks.

"What?" I asked.

"Wait a second," She said. "Come here."

I walked back for the kisses she was offering. She rubbed my cock, and I reached down the back of the sporty girl shorts she was wearing and took hold of her ass cheek. Time was running short, and MaryAnn's fondling had gotten me hard again. Without time to spare, I slipped my finger in her ass. I had to leave to avoid a scolding rant from Morgan, so I left in my pajamas and let my hard-on die down on the way to the airport.

When I returned home with Morgan, MaryAnn was gone. She left a note.

"Welcome home, Morgan. Out shopping with Kelly, dinner's on me tonight, wherever you two want to go."

Morgan showered and wanted to lay down for a nap as soon as she got home. And she wanted to fuck. I was a little bit slow to get aroused after fucking half the night, and Morgan caught on.

"Did you fuck MaryAnn?" Morgan asked. Morgan had a scary glare, like an angry mother ready to beat you with a spoon.

"Yes," I confessed. There was no use in lying. Morgan already knew. I don't know how women sense such things so well, but she knew.

"I know," Morgan said. "Good call not to lie to me."

I didn't respond.

"Did she enjoy herself?" Morgan asked. "I know you did."

"Seemed like she did," I replied. "Perhaps you should ask her?"

"Don't be a shit," Morgan said, "Did she cum? Give me some details?"

"Don't say anything," I pleaded, "She already feels horrible enough, I'm sure."

"So then you tell me, or I'll have to ask her," Morgan said.

"Okay, what do you want to know?" I asked. "Please don't say anything to her."

Morgan began interrogating me with questions but, a few questions in, told me to fuck her. The interrogation continued while we fucked.

"You're an asshole," Morgan said. "I wish you didn't fuck so well."

Morgan and I kept fucking,

"She's not going to be serious with you," Morgan said. "Hope you do not have that fantasy."

"I know," I replied - I did know, but it hurt my feelings. Morgan was telling me again, in a new way, that I wasn't good enough. The rest of the sex was a blur - I was holding back tears.

This was part two of three about MaryAnn.

Published 
Written by TheSinnerSaint
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments