Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Story. An Update.

"An update to my unusual situation"

129
29 Comments 29
6.1k Views 6.1k
1.7k words 1.7k words

To recap, I'm still pregnant. Not long to go, now, though. I don't know who the father is. It is one of three men. One is my husband. One is a guy I was seeing regularly. One is a black guy I had a one-night stand with. If he is the father, I'm not sure how I will explain this to my husband. He was outside of my 'agreed' meetings.

I hadn't expected this increased level of horniness that pregnancy causes. I mean, I have a high sex drive naturally, but now it is at another level. It's constant. I can't concentrate on anything else. I see some regular guys (and a couple of girls) who are only too happy to help me with my problem. One guy is Sam, who lives nearby. A while ago, he told me of a mate of his who really has a strong thing for pregnant women. Sam described him and it sounded like I would enjoy helping him live out his fantasy. We arranged for Tony to come to join us on my next visit to Sam.

It was only a few nights later when hubby was away, again, that I needed Sam's special skills. I arrived wearing a very short skirt and a low-cut top. I do like showing off my legs. Sam told me that Tony would be there soon, but I should get on my knees and get busy while we waited. It turns me on to be told what to do. I got on my knees and Sam fed me his cock. I'd barely settled into a rhythm when there was a knock on the door.

Sam announced "Caitlin, I'd like you to meet Tony," and in walked a stocky, dark-haired Italian stallion. And then, "and this is Luke and Pete." I was speechless as two other olive-skinned young men followed Tony in. "Yes, we thought you'd be surprised," Sam said.

The four guys came to me, and hands and mouths were instantly all over me. They were telling me how sexy I looked with my swollen tummy. Hands slid up my legs and under my skirt. A finger slipped inside me. Someone took my hand and placed it on a cock that was already hanging out of his jeans. There was so much happening and I was being touched in so many places that I couldn't keep track of what limbs belonged to who.

I was led to the bedroom, undressed, and thrown onto the bed. I watched as they all removed their own clothes. It was a very sexy sight, their bodies so different from my husband's smooth, stick-like physique. They came at me like they were going to eat me alive, which is pretty much what happened - Sam doing what he does best with his tongue between my legs. Tony went for my swollen breasts, licking and sucking, and seemingly in heaven. Luke dangled a very fat cock in front of my face and so I put my lips and tongue to use on him. Pete kissed and touched me all over while I stroked his stiff cock. Having four virile studs to satisfy me is exactly what I need at the moment. I told them not to be gentle but to take their time using me how they pleased. If they had any inhibitions in the first place, that was all they needed to hear to cut loose.

Luke was saying, "Suck it! Yeah suck it deep!" as he straddled my face and fed me his entire length. I could feel it sliding down my throat as I worked the base with my lips. His cock was stifling my moans as I began cumming on Sam's face. The orgasm was so intense, with the sensation of mouths and hands and cocks all over me, yet it wasn't even the best of the night. It was exactly what I'd been craving.

There was no respite once I'd climaxed. My body was still quivering when I felt Pete's cock replace Sam's mouth. There was no resistance with Sam holding my legs apart and my pussy being so wet, yet, it still felt tight when Pete's cock slid all the way in with one motion. I stroked Sam's cock, despite not even being able to see him, Luke still pumping my mouth, his balls slapping my face. Tony was still worshipping my breasts - kissing, licking, sucking, fondling them as though he was trying to milk them and all the while stroking my swollen belly.

Without warning, Luke exploded into the back of my throat. I was gulping in order to swallow it all but a lot dribbled out of my mouth, sliding down my face into my hair. Seconds later, Pete let out a low groan and released his seed deep inside me, thrusting even harder until he was spent.

Pete and Luke lay back on the bed to recover, something that I never got the chance to do. Sam flipped me over, lifting me onto all fours, and took up position behind me. Tony lay on his back and brought my body over the top of his. I was afraid I would suffocate him as he returned his attention to my breasts. As Sam slid into me, it was a turn-on knowing I was lubricated with Pete's cum. I didn't need to thrust against him - he grabbed my hips and worked me along his shaft. To be used like this for someone else's pleasure is one of my biggest thrills.

ViioletaGomez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ViioletaGomez

When I saw Pete's cock, just beside me, I swivelled my body so I could lean down and take his cock into my mouth. Sam and Tony never broke stride as they assisted me in getting in a better position to suck him. I could taste the mix of my juices and his cum, and I lapped that up, all the way down to his balls. He grew full as my lips and tongue worked on him. Luke reached over and grabbed a handful of my hair and began forcing my head up and down on Pete's cock. The faster Luke drove me, the faster Sam fucked me from behind. As ferocious as it became, both cocks were thrusting in and out of my body in sync. Sam came first, dumping another load of thick cum into my pussy. When he withdrew, he told Tony, "Now, you fuck her."

Tony slid out from beneath me and when he knelt behind me and began guiding the head of his cock in, I knew he was the biggest of the four of them. As wet as I was, I could feel my pussy lips being stretched wide to allow him in. He didn't simply slide all the way in but had to gradually ease himself inside me. When he was first fully inside there was some pain and discomfort, but once he started pulling completely out and then sliding back in, the pain was soon replaced by intense pleasure. I was having a mini orgasm each time he pushed back in, my body shuddering as it built up to an inevitable major climax. He settled into a steady rhythm, slower than the others, but I could still feel his strength and power. Meanwhile, my head was still being pulled up and down with Pete's cock in my mouth. The combination of a rough at one end and slow deliberate movements at the other was an interesting sensation. When Tony's thrusts became more urgent, I knew he was close and I did my best to help pleasure him, lifting my butt higher, allowing him even deeper access to my wetness. As he came in a shuddering orgasm he thrust his thumb into my butt. I screamed against Pete's cock and came in time to Tony's contractions.

I kind of lost track of who did what after that. When one of them was spent and needed to recover, he would rest while the others kept going. They each got a break at some point during the night. I remember thinking how all my gym work was definitely paying off!

They were all very fit, too, and well-built, but Luke, in particular, had an amazing physique. I was later told by Sam that he enters high-level bodybuilding competitions. More than once that night, Luke picked me up while standing and lowered me onto his cock, pumping me up and down on his cock, my belly squashed between us, my boobs bouncing up and down. The feeling of being controlled by his power and slamming down, his cock hitting deep inside me, brought me to orgasm several times.

Tony spent much of the rest of the night fondling or sucking on my breasts. The arrangement that Sam and I have consists of lots of oral, and he came down my throat three times while I don't even know how many times his tongue brought me to a body-shaking, screaming orgasm.

It wasn't until after midnight that I finally got to rest. I fell asleep in Sam's bed between him and Tony. Luke and Pete found other places to sleep. Sometime during the early hours of the morning, I half-woke to the feeling of Tony's thick cock pressed against my leg. I started stroking it and, as it grew, so did my need for more of it, so I slipped under the blanket and took it in my mouth. It grew to full size before Tony even woke and when he did, he lay there hardly moving until he came in my mouth. Sam must have been watching this happen because once I had swallowed Tony's load, he lifted my hips and entered me from behind again. The sounds of sex brought Luke and Pete to see what was happening so it all started up again.

When we all said goodbye the next morning, we were exhausted, and I was a mess. Luckily, I didn't have far to get home.

POSTSCRIPT: I'm finishing writing this as I lie in bed with my new son. He's my first priority now but I am already wondering how long it will be before I can experience another night like that.

Published 
Written by CaitlinX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments