Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is a slightly fictionalized account of the experiences of Lush member Nika S. Names have been changed, and some of the events simplified for descriptive purposes, but the events are true. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This is the fourteenth chapter of Nika's development as a slut and sex slave."

I feel the black silk of the hooded robe they’ve put on me over my naked, oiled body after my hands were loosely bound behind my back. I’m blindfolded, and being marched onstage, flanked, I think, by two people.

Hands grip my arms lightly from both sides, positioning me just so. I stand for several heartbeats, then an amplified voice – Mistress Andrea’s – speaks in a formal manner, her voice echoing through what must be DeCoven’s Great Hall.

“Mistresses and Masters, welcome. Those from across Europe and Russia who have traveled to attend this event – welcome, and our thanks for your presence here today. Masters and Mistresses of the DeCoven Club, we welcome you, too, for this is an important day for our Club.

“In recognition of that significance, today’s vows will be administered by the High Leader of The Society of Covens in Europe. You are all called to witness the vows of this person, who wishes to become slave to our Sister, Miriam.

“This person, who stands before you, has gone through not just the usual training for a pleasure slave, but, at the insistence of her Mistress, been tested by every means available to us, and succeeded. She has received training at the highest levels in all areas of service and pleasure, and has excelled. She has offered service with her body, mind, and spirit to members of this Club, and to the Grand Master of the Berlin Club, and has succeeded beyond expectations.

“Whereas most slaves are trained for a month or two, this one was trained for three full months, including a weekend accompanying and assisting the Grand Master of the Berlin Club as an escort and personal assistant. He has given her his unqualified approval in every respect, and supports her candidacy.

“We are now ready to ask this one if she is willing to accept a life of bondage and servitude, to give pleasure when ordered or asked, and to accept her Mistress’ will as her own.”

I heard her move slightly, then say in a lower, but still ceremonial voice, “Are you Nika S.?”

“I am,” I answer.

“Are you of age to be initiated as a pleasure slave?”

“I am.”

“Are you, of your own free will, prepared to accept the vows of slavery and bondage, to subjugate your will to that of your Mistress, now and forever?”

“I am.”

“Have you, Nika, studied, and do you understand the solemnity, importance, and significance of the vows you are about to take here today?”

“Yes.”

“Are you prepared to fulfill those vows, as interpreted by your Mistress, for as long as you both shall live?”

“I am.”

At that, the blindfold and robe are removed. I blink, blinded by the sudden glare of the spotlights on my naked body, but stand absolutely still. My hands are still bound, and my heart is pounding.

I’m standing in the center of a circle of candles. Beyond that ring are the Dominants from the DeCoven Club, robed in black and facing me in another circle. Beyond them, seated in the audience, are some fifty Dominants from other Clubs and countries, gathered to witness my acceptance into slavery.

My hands are released, and I am loosely fitted with red silks, indicating that I will be a pleasure slave. These silks clothe, but do not cover me, revealing my breasts and pubis.

I turn to face a figure in shadow, wearing a black, ornately decorated, hooded robe. I presume this must be the High Leader of the Society in Europe. I swallow on a dry mouth and wait. There is silence and tension in the room.

A voice calls “Obeisance!” and I feel a shock run through my body, even as I drop to the floor to obey.

~~~~~

After Hans had dismissed me, I showered again, more carefully, then had a quick nap, thene, I dressed, packed, made myself up so I once again looked like an office intern. I was waiting in the lobby when my chauffeur arrived, asking if I was Katja.

I got to Berlin-Tegel Flughafen Airport in plenty of time, was directed to the First Class check-in after an attendant glanced at my ticket, and eventually boarded the plane for Amsterdam. The flight home was short and uneventful, but it was slightly nerve-wracking because I wasn’t used to having people wait on me.

When we landed, I finally found my suitcase, then had a confusing time finding my way out of the baggage claim area. As I walked out, I saw The Keeper, one of the main trainers from the DeCoven Dungeon, waiting for me.

I thought about dropping to my knees, but decided not to as we were in the vanilla world. He smiled at me, took my suitcase, and said, “Welcome home, Miss! And congratulations on passing your final test! We are all very proud of you.”

That was not what I expected to hear from someone who had ridden me mercilessly – sometimes literally – on and off for the last three months of my life. I swallowed and smiled back at him. “Thank you, Keeper,” I said meekly, then walked with him to the limousine.

As we were driving back into Amsterdam, he said, “Mistress Andrea is waiting to speak to you,” then kept silent the rest of the trip. I was feeling distinctly uneasy about my apparent change in status, but my training required me to act as if it were the most natural thing in the world. I spent the trip looking out the window.

We entered DeCoven through the secret tunnel from an adjoining building. The Keeper took my suitcase, telling me he would return the items, but that I was responsible for returning the clothes I was wearing. He called a servant to take me to my rooms, which turned out not to be my Dungeon cell, but a bedroom apartment, with an en suite bathroom and a sitting room. There was a lock on the door, but the door opened freely.

Once I was alone, I washed up quickly, stripped off my clothes and returned them to the costumery. Then I hurried to Mistress Andrea’s office, knocked, walked in, and dropped into Nadu. I noticed there was another woman in her office, standing quietly behind her, someone I had never seen before.

Mistress Andrea kept reading a document on her desk without acknowledging my presence, then finally put it down, and looked at me.

“The Grandmaster of Berlin sings your praises in his report, and he is widely known as a perfectionist, difficult to please. I don’t know what you did for him, but whatever it was, congratulations. He has passed you on your final test.

 “You will be initiated tomorrow at 20:00 hours. You are to be kept in isolation until then. You may go.”

I stood up, bowed low, then backed three paces before turning and walking away.

I was surprised. No one led me, no one escorted me, no one monitored me. I walked back to the room I had been assigned, closed the door, then sat on the bed and thought.

Since I had nothing better to do, I decided that I would do some yoga and meditation to pass the time. I had kinks, physical and psychic, to work out.

Later, a servant brought me supper, bowed, then left without saying a word.

~~~~~

The next morning, I was awoken just after 09:00 by the middle-aged woman who had been in Mistress Andrea’s office the previous day. She arrived carrying a tray with eggs, ham, fruit juice, toast, and coffee, saying, “Good morning, Miss! I’ve brought you some breakfast. Miss has a full day ahead of her, and will need all her energy!”

More than having breakfast delivered to me, it was the word “Miss” that caught my attention again. Clearly, my status had changed, yet I did not know what it was. I sat up and said, “Thank you, please put it on the table. And what must this one call you?”

She smiled at me, “I’m Ursula, Miss, and I’m going to be helping you get ready for your initiation tonight. If you would please eat and ready yourself, you have a full day ahead, as well as the initiation tonight.”

I did as she bade me, using the bathroom, then ate the large breakfast while she drew my bath, then waited patiently, standing, until I finished.

I found this unnerving. First, to have someone hovering over me while I ate was not something I had experienced outside of a restaurant. But more than that, I had thought the initiation would be simple and straightforward. I would kneel before my Mistress, recite the required words, be collared by her, then we would go home – something I had been dreaming of ever since I had arrived at DeCoven three months ago. Why should that be complicated?

She didn’t let me linger in the bath, but hurried me along, then handed me a thick towel to dry myself, and another for my hair. Next. she knelt, put slippers on my feet, had me stand and helped me slip into a red, silk robe, then directed me to a loveseat. She was very polite, but also very firm, and I knew better than to ask questions.

Shortly thereafter, Mistress Andrea walked in, and seated herself. I immediately dropped to the floor in Nadu. She let me wait for a time, then called for me to sit next to her on the sofa, which I found remarkable. She handed me a document, and said, “Read this, please.”

I quickly settled in and started reading. I looked up at her puzzled. It appeared to be a script for the initiation, but it read like a coronation.

Holy Shit! I thought to myself, What the fuck is happening tonight?

“This will be a major event. There will be Masters and Mistresses from covens all over Europe and Russia present as invited guests. As a result, it will be presided over by the head of the entire Society in Europe. We cannot afford to have the smallest thing go wrong. You will study this until you know it by heart. You will be perfect this evening. Do you understand?”

I nod, but I’m in turmoil. I had no idea there were so many more covens, let alone an entire society of them. And the head of it all was going to initiate me? Why were they all coming here? To see me? Suddenly, I’m more nervous than at any time since the day I arrived for my training.

Mistress Andrea stood, and I dropped to my knees. “I’ll be back later to check on your progress,” and leaves.

After she left, I looked up at Ursula. She stood up. “We’d best get started.”

I looked again at the script, and think, No shit!

~~~~~

I spend the day being prepared. Ursula is more than helpful, and, at my asking, agrees to help me study the script. First I read it, then again, then ask her to rehearse me through my lines.

I have no idea what Ursula’s status is, and she gives no indication, but seems as eager as I am to make sure I’m prepared, and coaches me all though the day.

Meanwhile, I get a complete physical examination by a doctor, who doesn’t say anything, although she does tsk about the cuts and bruises I got from Ivan and Kristol. But they’re minor and will heal, she comments.

Next, I have a light lunch, followed by a short nap. Then, at 13:00, I get a deep massage, which is wonderful, followed by a full-body wax, including my pubis, which is definitely not!

At around 16:00 my hair is done, then my nails, about as well as they ever have been, then my make-up is done.

The make-up is interesting. I had thought, given everything else, that it would be heavy, slutty, and sexy. Instead, it was so artfully done that when the make-up artist was finished, it looked as if I wasn’t wearing any make-up at all! Yet, I looked more beautiful than when she started. I don’t know if I will ever be able to repeat that, but the effect was stunning.

And through it all, Ursula stayed with me, overseeing everything, demanding things be done differently or faster if necessary, all the while quizzing me, and correcting me as needed, on my lines for this night. I told her she was my hero, and she just laughed.

It was only much later that I found out that Ursula – Mistress Ursula – was very senior in DeCoven, and was, in fact, the assistant to Mistress Andrea. She felt I would be more relaxed if her status was left ambiguous. She truly was my hero throughout the day, and I later found a way to let her know how much I appreciated it.

As a result, when Mistress Andrea stopped by to test me, I knew my lines perfectly, and she nodded, pleased.

Finally, it was almost 20:00. I was in my room, my hair pulled back, my body oiled, and naked. My hands were bound loosely behind me, and I was blindfolded. Then a hooded, silk robe was placed around me, and loosely tied closed. I’m standing, jittering, anxious for the ceremony to start.

Finally, I hear a door open, bodies moving, then two hands grip my arms lightly, and I am told to walk forward as they guide me.

It’s time…

~~~~~

When I heard the head of the Society call “Obeisance!” it shocked me, even as I dropped to the floor to instantly obey.

I knew that voice!

The Grand Mistress of the Society in all of Europe was my Mistress, Miriam!

“Who approaches?” she demands.

“One who is unworthy to stand before you,” I replied.

“Then kneel.”

I knelt up, head bowed, and my black cloak is removed.

“Why are you here?” she asks.

“To embrace the Way.”

“What is the Way for you?”

“Submission,” I reply.

“How will you show your submission?”

“By obedience, trust, and acceptance of the collar and the wearing of the silk.”

“Nadu.”

I shift into the formal Nadu position, and my blindfold is removed.

Now I see Miriam. She is dressed in black ceremonial robes, and is holding my collar before her. Her face is stern.

“Do accept My collar?”

“I do.”

“Ko-lar.”

Mooon__Light
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mooon__Light

I moved my hands above my head with my wrists crossed.

“What will you be?”

“I will be Your slave.”

Mistress then stepped forward, and locked my full slave collar around my neck.

“Now, stand, slave.”

I stood up, eyes down, hands at my sides. Someone put red silks around my shoulders, and fastened them closed. A leash was attached to my collar, then handed to Miriam.

“Heel,” she said, and pulled me forward.

I followed her as she circled the stage, displaying me to everyone in the room, then led me down a set of stairs, and out of the auditorium to a social room, set up with refreshments for a gathering.

She stood at the entrance of the hall, with me kneeling at her feet in Nadu, as she greeted first the foreign dignitaries, calling each of them by name, then the DeCoven Dominants.

Each person offered their congratulations to her on acquiring such a prize, as if I were the blue-ribbon winner at a dog show. She accepted their praise with grace and good humor. No mention was made of my part or my efforts.

After she had received all of the dignitaries, she led me to a slave pole in the center of the room, and clipped my leash to it. I was ordered to stand and my hands were bound above me for roughly half an hour, so that I was on show for anyone who wanted to inspect – but not touch – me. I kept my eyes downcast, and remained motionless.

It was only now that I had time to think about what I had been through, what had been done to me…and what I had committed to. I was now committed to my Mistress to let her command my will for life! I no longer had any choices, other than those my Mistress selected for me. I truly was a slave.

I had wished for this, begged for it, worked for it, suffered for it – and now I had it, and wondered what I had done. I had been so intent on finishing the path on which I had embarked, that I had never asked myself if I wanted to go in this direction. So, now I thought about it, while I was on display to the people milling around me.

I thought about what my life would be like from this day forward – and what it would have been if I had gone a different way. There was one major difference between the two paths.

Miriam.

So, I thought about Miriam, and everything fell into place.

I have spoken before about why she meant so much to me, how I believed that had it not been for her, I would be dead, or addicted, or literally prostituted to some pimp who controlled me against my will. Miriam had saved me from all of that.

But more, she had made me her own. With her I felt safe. With her behind me, I felt I could do anything. With her I was living in more luxury than I ever dreamed possible. With her I would travel, and meet interesting people. And all of that was lovely. But none of that was ultimately important.

With her, I was living with someone I loved, and I would belong to the only person in the world who cared for me. And that was important to me.

I just prayed I was more to her than a prize poodle.

~~~~~

Near the end of the three-hour social, I was sent to get changed into a costume for belly-dancing, and then performed for the crowd for about fifteen minutes. About a third of that time was spent on the stage, getting the crowd warmed up. Then I danced down the stairs, and out into the crowd, moving around and through, teasing men and women alike, flirting with my eyes, smiling with my mouth, alluring with my body, sliding over them, just barely grazing their bodies with mine, or caressing with a scarf, then moving on.

My body had already been oiled, but by the end of the fifteen minutes, I was breathing hard, and covered in perspiration. The music ended with a crash as I collapsed at my Mistress’ feet in Nadu, head down, silent.

The crowd stood as one and applauded heartily, then Mistress stood, waved at them, then lifted my hand and pulled me up to face the audience. I flirted with my eyes still, looking down, but up at them through my eyelashes, with a smile on my face and my breast heaving. I knew what I was doing – and they loved it.

When the applause died down, the social ended. Mistress clipped my leash to me again, and we slowly made our way out of the room, then out of the club to a waiting limo. She was continually stopped and congratulated, and people looked at me, but spoke to her.

When we finally made it to the limousine, the driver immediately opened the door for us. Mistress gestured me into the back. I got in, then knelt on the upholstered floor in Nadu. I was still wearing the belly-dancing costume – translucent silks, and nothing else beyond my collar and leash. She climbed in next to me, waited until the door was closed, then shut the privacy barrier, and turned to me.

“Nika.”

My head jerked up. I was now formally and absolutely her slave. I had expected her to call me “De Muis,” the Mouse, or just “slave,” rather than by my name. I just gaped at her.

“Nika, come up here and hug me. I am so proud of you!”

I should have gotten up gracefully and made my way over to her with dignity and poise. Instead, I launched myself at her, wrapped my arms around her, and started sobbing on her shoulder, kissing her over and over again.

She held me all the way home, stroking my hair, rocking me, and holding me close.

When we got home, she almost had to pry me off of her, and said, “Hush now. Control yourself until we can get inside, ja, liebchen?”

I pulled back, wiped my eyes on my silks, then nodded.

She knocked on the window of the limo, and the driver opened it. Miriam got out, then handed me out and led me into the house by my leash. I kept my head bowed.

Once we were inside, and the door closed, I turned to Mistress, and started to go down on my knees. She stopped me, then picked me up, one arm under my knees, the other under my arms, and carried me up to her bedroom.

She dropped me on the bed so I bounced, unclipped my leash, then leaned in, and quickly pulled – almost ripped – my silks off of me. Next, she walked to the end of the bed, yanked all of her official clothes off and dropped them on the floor, until she was standing, naked, looking at me, her eyes gleaming.

“You have no idea how much I’ve missed you, little Mouse.”

She started to crawl up towards me, stalking me, hunger in her eyes, and a smile on her lips.

“I wanted to take you right there on the stage floor, with all the other Dominants watching, and wishing they were me. I wanted to fuck you so badly!

“I couldn’t do it then. But I can now…” And she leaned forward and let her body fall on mine, crushing me, then pulled my head to hers, kissing me deeply, even frantically.

There was no art in what either of us did then, only raw, physical need. She took the lead, pushing my hands away whenever I tried to touch her, kissing me, squeezing my tits, running her hands down between my legs, finding my pussy with her fingers.

She found it hot, wet, and needy, mirroring her own state of wantonness. She slid down quickly, pushing my knees far apart, wedging her head between my thighs, and almost diving into my cunt, lapping between my labia in long, rough, urgent licks, then pushed her tongue into me as far as it could reach.

She moved, and repositioned her pussy above me. I immediately reached up and pulled her to me, hard, my own tongue seeking her sex, exploring the cunt I knew so well, had worshiped so often, and had missed – dreamt of – so much for three, long months.

We ate our way to ecstasy, quickly, noisily, and urgently, with honey and saliva running down between our legs and over our faces, with grunts, moans, and groans the music of our desperate need. It was sloppy, artless sexuality at its most primitive…

And quite wonderful.

~~~~

“I hope you got some rest over the past two nights, little Mouse, because you’re not going to get any tonight.” She smiled a cat’s smile at me, hungry and yearning.

I lay in her arms, sated for the moment, but knowing there was more to cum. I could feel her collar around my neck, and the feeling went straight to my pussy. Oh, yes, there would be more – much more…

So, I looked up at her with innocent eyes and said, “Did you miss me?” and batted my eyelashes at her.

She smacked my ass as hard as she could. “You little brat!” she laughed. She leaned down and kissed me hard then rubbed her nose against mine.

“Yes, I missed you – despite your unforgivable lack of respect for your Mistress! And I’m going to make you pay for that!”

I looked into her eyes, put my hand to her cheek, and said, softly, “I can’t wait…” then stretched up and kissed her.

She pulled back, looked at me for a moment, then suddenly rolled over on her back, pulling me up onto her, split her legs so our kitties were touching. We began moving in concert, our clits rubbing each other to fullness, and our breaths intermingling in each other’s mouths, pulling and pushing ourselves together.

In almost no time, we were again on the brink, and pushed each other urgently over the edge, falling ever deeper into mutual orgasms, writhing in each other’s arms…kissing, feeling, and fucking with no shame, no resistance, no meaning other than to touch. It was as if we each wanted to push herself into the other.

~~~~~

The night stretched on, with snatches of conversation, constantly interrupted by new, ever-urgent sexing, as we tried to pack three months of sex into one night.

We both dozed between times, but always within reach, always touching, always wanting to be reassured that the other was still there.

On paper, we were Mistress and slave, and I would instantly respond that way if she asked it of me. But she wanted me, not her slave that night, and I experienced an intimacy with Miriam that had never existed before.

I slept, and woke, and loved as if in a dream. And I knew I loved her ever more deeply. She could have anything I had, including my very life if she wanted it, and I would give it all, willingly.

~~~~~

After a time, I have no idea what time of the clock it was, we were chatting, and she told me of her fears and anguish as I went through my training, especially the first month.

“You were keeping track of me?”

“Keeping track! At the critical times, I practically lived in the Club security center, watching you, live, worried sick that we had pushed you too far.

“But at the crisis point…you know the one I mean?”

I nodded. How could I forget that day, that moment?

“I could hardly breath I was so worried. But when you looked up at the camera with angry defiance, I knew we had won. I knew you would make it. I exulted right then, and pounded the security guard on the shoulder in joy!”

I looked down, tears in my eyes. She had believed in me all along.

“Why?”

It was not a very clear question, but she understood anyway.

“Why did we put you through all of that? Because of past experience, Nika. Most slaves wash out in the first few days. They underestimate the commitment needed, or they overestimate their ability to commit. Believe it or not, it is kinder to find out quickly if a trainee has it or not than to lead them through days, weeks or even months of training, only for them to find out later they will not be accepted.

“We specifically need to find out if they are too weak to survive the absolute bondage of slavery as a life choice, or whether they are too rigid, and will rebel, abandoning their servitude later. We make it hard on purpose. Some crack, and are eliminated. And some become rebellious, and will never be happy serving.

“You chose the only right path. You were strong enough to withstand our tests, but controlled enough not to rebel, even though it is in your nature to be a brat.”

She paused. “There was a moment there when I could see you teetering on the edge, wishing you could quit. I couldn’t breathe, and desperately wanted to do something for you, to encourage you somehow to persevere. But I could see the wheels turning in your head, and I was praying that you figured it out before you lost your temper. And you did!

“Nika, I was ecstatic when you glared at the camera, because I knew exactly what was going on in your head, and I knew that the rest was just routine.

“And that’s when I ordered them to make it tougher.”

I sat up abruptly. “You what?”

She smiled. “I told them to make your training tougher, to force you to be perfect, for two reasons. First, I knew you could do it, so why not be the best, instead of just being pretty good?”

Reluctantly, I nodded. That was very Miriam.

“But perhaps more importantly, it made you a legend. No one has done what you have – no one! After I saw the defiance in your eyes, I started the wheels in motion to invite dignitaries from all over Europe for your initiation. You don’t think all those important people showed up on two days’ notice, did you? I invited them two and a half months ago!”

“But I hadn’t even started my formal training! What if I’d flopped?”

She shrugged. “Then I would have been mortally embarrassed. Hans warned me not to do this, and so did Andrea, and several others.”

“But I didn’t care. I knew you would succeed, so I bet everything that you would.

“And you did.”

She shifted, then looked down and bit her lip before looking back at me. “There’s one thing more I need to tell you, something very important to me. To us.”

I looked at her in wonder. What, after all she had already told me, after all the risks she had taken, after all the confidence she had placed in me, what more could there possibly be?

I shook my head, puzzled.

“Veronika, I love you.”

 

 

 

Published 
Written by JamesLlewellyn
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments