Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

O-Week: Orientation and Orgasms

"Losing my virginity!"

79
15 Comments 15
5.1k Views 5.1k
7.6k words 7.6k words

Author's Notes

"This is the second story in a series about my sexual experiences in college, a kind of journal for me, maybe a bit long winded, sorry!"

Day 1:

Today I moved into my dorm! I have one roommate, her name is Bella. She's a math major (I'm a coms major by the way), she's about my height, very skinny, and she has jet black hair. We'd talked a little about how we wanted to decorate the room over the summer after we got matched up but definitely not enough. I brought the microwave and she brought the fridge as we agreed, but she barely brought any wall decoration or anything. Luckily she did stick with the white and pink color scheme for our bedding which I insisted on. It's a small room, it seems pretty standard for a dorm but has a sink which will be nice I'm sure.

After getting mostly settled in my room I went out to lunch with my parents before saying goodbye to them. Finally free! They've been pretty strict my whole life so I've been looking forward to this moment for a few years now. I head back to our dorm and Bella's sitting on her bed on her phone. I suggest we meet the other girls on our hall. Most people have their doors propped open or are even still moving stuff in so it's easy to pop in and meet people. I hadn't realized before today that our floor was co-ed, so that'll be interesting.

Later, Bella and I and the two girls across the hall from us, Ashley and Cam, head to the dining hall for dinner. The food is honestly not great so that was a disappointment but on the bright side, I could afford to lose a few pounds. We ate with some of the other freshmen as well. After eating we headed back to the floor and just hung out in our room playing games. A couple of guys came by later and told us they were having a dorm party at 11 and we said we'd come.

Ashley and Cam came over around ten thirty. It was a good thing too because Bella and I had no idea how to get dressed for the party. We all took turns in front of the full-length mirror. I'm pretty curvy but I wear it well. I have long blonde hair which I kept down tonight, a fair complexion, and brown eyes. My breasts are definitely my best feature. Ashley and Cam are both cute in a nerd way, especially when they put on makeup. Bella's really pretty too but she didn't really want to dress up to go to the party. Around 11:30 we decided to head over there, the boys were on our floor and we could hear the music.

We walked over together and the guys seemed excited that we showed up. There were about twenty people there, which was pretty packed for the size of the room. They had bunked their beds to make room and were playing beer pong and some drinking games. One of the guys had a bottle of cheap vodka and we did a bunch of shots with him. I haven't drunk much before because of my parents so I wasn't really handling the alc well and Bella wasn't into it either so we decided to head back to our room around 1. I could hear the party going on for a while afterward, probably until 3 or 4.

Meanwhile, I'm feeling really horny. I've never had a roommate before since I'm an only child so I don't totally know if it's acceptable to jill off with Bella literally like five feet away from me. At the same time, I don't know how much longer I can hold out here. She turns off her phone and I decide I can wait ten minutes for her to fall asleep before I masturbate. Finally, I decide she must be asleep or maybe I convince myself of that because I'm sooo horny. I slip my hand down to my pussy. When I decided to basically not pack panties I didn't consider that I usually sleep in panties and a t-shirt so now I'm just in my bed bare down there. Oh well.

I stroke my slit with a finger and I'm wet already but I decide to pull up some porn anyways. I look at my phone and then back at Bella's face. She seems to be sound asleep but I'll have to try and keep it down. I decide on some porn and put in my earbuds so it won't wake up my roommate. I start rubbing my pussy lips again and it feels so good. I feel around my pussy lips and find my clit which is nice and sensitive. I play with it for a few moments. I scroll through and pick a video with a busty blonde who looks a little like me and a muscular guy. He puts his big cock in her mouth and she starts sucking it. I love watching blowjobs. I actually really want to try giving one.

In the video, the guy stands her up and puts her against the wall, and starts fucking her hard. I'm rubbing my clit furiously. I bite my lip to stop myself from moaning. I want to get a finger in there but I'm nervous I'll make too much noise. The girl cums loudly, yelling "yes" and "fuck me" repeatedly. It's hot, and I'm so close to cumming. My fingers move faster and faster, and I rub my nipples with my other hand. Suddenly I realize I need to pee really badly. I decide to finish my orgasm before going to the bathroom, so I turn over and slide two fingers into my pussy. I almost moan out loud at how good it feels. I pump them in and out and I cum hard. I roll onto my back and sigh. After a minute, I stand up, pull on the shorts I wore today, and head out.

The hall was a bit of a mess but everyone seemed to be asleep at least. I made it to the bathroom without any trouble. I went into the stall and sat down. I start to pee but suddenly I realize I have no toilet paper. I reach out and open the door and nearly scream when I see someone standing there. I look up and realize it's just Bella. Was she awake the whole time or did I wake her up when I got up to come to the bathroom? She seems confused by my reaction. I explain my predicament and she hands me some TP from the next stall. I go back in to do my thing but it's pretty awkward now. I wash my hands and head back to the room. I notice Bella washing her hands as I leave. Did she hear me masturbating? That would be mortifying! I decide to act like nothing happened and if she asks I'll just deny it.

When we get back to the room we both get undressed again. I'm in my bed and she's in hers. I'm too tired to worry about being horny again but I hope I get some alone time in the shower tomorrow.

**********************

Day 2:

I wake up early after having an intense dream that I was getting fucked really hard by an older guy. I'm still super horny from last night, and somehow I have to share a room with a roommate. I lie in bed for a few minutes, I can hear Bella's steady breathing, she must still be asleep. I decide I should probably go to the bathroom anyway and shower. We don't have class until next week but we have orientation stuff starting today. I grab my towel and head out. I decide to check out the showers while I'm up. There are six shower stalls with curtains in them. I pick one and hang up my towel outside it. The hot water feels so nice. I can't help myself from reaching down to my pussy. I rub my clit for a moment and then finger myself. I think about the dream I had and how I'd really like to suck a guy's cock. I wonder what it tastes like. I imagine it's right in front of me, I kneel down and suck it into my mouth. I run my tongue along the underside. It's hard and throbbing. I reach down and rub my clit with one hand and put another finger inside me. I moan softly around the cock in my imagination. I feel like I'm going to cum and then suddenly there's a sound in the hallway. I stop touching myself and listen. I hear footsteps walking past the door but they're getting further away. I finish up quickly and dry off.

When I get back to our room, Bella is awake and on her phone. I say hi and she mumbled something that sounded a little like "someone had a late night," maybe she did hear me masturbating. I start to get dressed. I try not to look at Bella changing but I'm kind of curious what her body looks like. She has small breasts and a thin frame. I look away when I notice her looking at me. She says she's going to get breakfast before the activities begin. I decide to do the same. I finish getting ready and head down to the dining hall.

At breakfast, we meet Ashley and Cam. Bella and I sit with them and talk about classes. Cam is a soci major and Ash is an econ major. We had to pick classes before we got here. I have a Spanish class with Cam but that's my only one in common with any of them. After breakfast orientation starts. I head to the quad to meet my orientation group. It's about ten people none of whom I've met so far. Our group leader is a sophomore named Connor. He gives us a tour of campus that takes about an hour and then we go to the activities fair. I don't play sports or anything and rush isn't until the spring so there are not really any clubs or anything I'm interested in. I kinda hang back and tag along with some of the people in my O-group. There's one girl in it, Mary, who I really like, so hopefully we'll be friends, and one or two of the boys are cute but other than that, they're kind of weird. I slip out and head back to my room.

Bella's there on Facetime with someone, kinda sounds like her parents. I want to give her space and go across the hall. Ash is there with a bunch of people from her O-group who she introduces me to. We just talk for a while and go to dinner eventually.

I get back to my room after and Bella's there, she says it's been a long day and she wants to hang out with just us. She has a little projector and sets it up for a movie and I go invite the girls across the hall. We make it a kind of slumber party. I let them pick the first movie which turns out to be the first Star Wars trilogy. I'm not super into it but it's fine.

After the third one ends I excuse myself to go pee. I walk down the hallway towards the bathroom. I'm pretty sure I heard a bed creaking and maybe some moaning from the room two down from us which is pretty hot. When I get back to the room we finish the movie. Afterwards, Cam and Ash leave and Bella goes to the bathroom and comes back. I ask if she heard anything in the hall and she says she thinks she heard the same thing. We start talking about sex and how neither of us has done it yet. I'm a virgin obviously but Bella's a bit surprising, she's told me she's dated a few guys and apparently they've just fooled around. She's been fingered by a guy which honestly sounds pretty hot to me. I tell her I've never gone past kissing. She says that I'm sexy and that I should find a guy soon. I thank her and we start to get ready for bed.

I change into my pajamas and put on an old t-shirt. I lie down in my bed. Bella's doing something on her phone. I feel like we've broken the ice on sex so I pull out my phone and decide to browse some porn. I look up pornhub and type in "big cock." I glance over at Bella and she seems to be asleep. I think about last night when I masturbated with her in the room and realize that I want to do that again tonight. I'm horny and I can't wait till I get a boyfriend so I can lose my virginity. I pull up a video with a girl getting fucked hard from behind by a guy with a huge cock. The girl's definitely close to 18 and the guy is a little older and is holding her hips as he pounds into her pussy. Her tits bounce with each thrust. I slip my hand under my panties and rub my clit. My eyes drift to Bella. I wonder what she would say if she saw me masturbating now. She might be turned on? Or would she be disgusted and not want to live with me?

I push my fingers into my pussy and let out a soft moan. I play with my nipple with my other hand. I'm watching the video and I'm really turned on. The guy is telling the girl that she's his dirty little whore and she loves his big cock. I imagine a guy saying that to me. I'd love to suck a big cock. I want to taste cum. In the video, the guy pulls out and starts jerking off, and then he cums all over the girl's ass and pussy. I'm rubbing my clit fast and hard and I'm so close to cumming. I watch as the guy runs a finger through the mess and puts it in the girl's mouth. I want to taste cum so bad! I want a big cock inside me.

My body tenses and I cum.

I still have another orgasm in me for tonight though. I roll over facing the wall and look for a new video. I pick one that's a POV blowjob. It's a brunette who's giving a guy a blowjob. He's moaning and calling her a good little girl. I put my fingers in my pussy again and press against the front of my walls where it feels best. I'm going to cum again soon. In the video, he's face fucking her and it's getting messy. I start to hump my hand and I feel an orgasm building up. I bite the pillow so I don't moan. I'm so close and then suddenly I cum again. I drop my phone and breathe for a minute. I could honestly go again but I decide to just go to sleep.

Day 3:

I wake up early this morning again and head to breakfast by myself. After eating I come back and see that Bella's awake. We hang out for a while before we have to go meet up with our O-groups. Today my group does a bunch of weird team-building activities and ice-breakers which was not really my thing. Afterwards, I go to lunch with the group. I ended up talking to Connor a bunch and he seems cool. He was also totally staring at my boobs and honestly, I didn't mind.

I get back to my room and Bella's not there so I start looking at porn. This time it's a video with a guy and a girl who's older. She's sucking his cock and talking about how it tastes so good. I slide my shorts off and rub my pussy lips. I pull them open and circle my clit with a finger. I slip a finger inside my pussy and finger myself. I reach down and grab a pillow and put it between my legs and hump it. I'm watching the guy in the video fuck the girl's tits and cum all over her face. I start to hump the pillow faster. I cum really hard, imagining it's a cock. I can't wait to have a cock inside me.

Afterward, I lie down and nap for a while. When I wake up Bella is there on Facetime again. I decide to go sunbathe outside because it looks pretty nice out. I put on a bikini top and a skirt and head out to look for a place to sit. I realize when I'm walking this is my first time in a skirt since I ditched the panties, I'm definitely still getting used to it. After I've been walking for a while I finally find a place with one free seat. I put down a towel and decide to just lie there and I end up dozing off a bit. Eventually, I go back inside and go pee before showering and then going to the dining hall for dinner with Bella.

While we're at dinner I get a text from Connor! He asks if I wanna go to the lake campus with him tomorrow. It's like a half-hour walk but he said he'd drive me. Of course, I tell him yes. He says he can come by around 3 tomorrow, and I'm lowkey excited. After dinner, we head back and go to Ash and Cam's room to get dressed for going out. We haven't been invited to anything but it's a Friday so I'm sure we can find something. After changing like five times and an hour of makeup we're ready and look hot. I'm wearing a little black skirt, a red corset, and boots.

We leave our dorm and go looking for a party. It's pretty late already and we walk around a bit before we hear music from another dorm building. We go in and the basement common room is basically flooded with people. There's music and everyone's dancing, it looks fun! We walk through the crowd and dance for a little bit, and Cam finds us some seltzers. I got drunk quick. I end up dancing with some guy, I didn't even talk to him and a few minutes later he makes a move to make out with me. This is fairly new to me and I go along with it. He's a pretty good kisser. He squeezes my ass. I wonder if he can tell there's nothing under my skirt. We start grinding and dancing more. Then we go out in the hallway and make out for a while and then I go back in to find the girls. I dance with some other guys for a while. Then the campus police end up coming and they turn down the music so Bella and I leave.

When we get back to the room I just strip, I'm a little drunk but also I feel like I've gotten a little more comfortable around Bella. It's not like she hasn't seen me changing. She goes to the bathroom and I remove my makeup. I hop into bed naked and fall asleep.

Day 4:

I wake up and my head is throbbing. Luckily I have no plans until 3 so I can just chill in the room. I hear Bella waking up and then going to the bathroom. When she comes back she seems a little surprised that I'm up and still naked. We talk about the party and she says she hooked up with one of the guys. I never know if people mean sex or just make out when they say hookup. It sounds like she was really into him. Then she asks me about the guy I was dancing with and if I had hooked up with him. I tell her that we made out in the hallway but didn't do much else. Then I ask her what she meant by hooked up and she tells me that they went to the bathroom and he took off her shirt and felt her up and she let him put his hand down her pants and he fingered her and she came. That seems pretty wild to me. Bella's definitely not the prude I thought she was.

We hang out and watch some Netflix and then get lunch. After lunch, we just chill in our room. At 1:30 I start getting ready to meet Connor. I change into a cute bikini and a sundress coverup and put on makeup. He texts me at 3:10 and I tell Bella I'm going head downstairs. He's standing there waiting. He's wearing board shorts and a t-shirt and has sunglasses on. His arms and legs look muscly and tan and he has dark hair. I wasn't originally super attracted to him but I kinda am now. Maybe it's just that he's into me? I don't know. He leads me to his car and we drive to the lake campus. When we get there we set up our towels on the dock and he turns on a speaker. I'm a bit nervous being in a swimsuit around him. To be perfectly honest I'm not super comfortable with my body but also I like showing off my boobs so I just stop thinking about it.

It's hot out and we start by just lying out in the sun. A couple of guys pass by on a jet ski and say hi to us. After a bit, Connor gets up and goes into the water. I decide to follow him. We splash around and then he starts playing chicken with some of the other guys there. Eventually, we all get out and dry off in the sun. It's getting a bit crowded now. The guys from earlier are hanging out and playing frisbee and invite us to join. I shake my head and Connor says we're okay. He's sitting and I lay down with my head on his legs looking up. I didn't really think about it at the time but he definitely saw that as me making a move on him. I'm actually just pretty tired and want to relax but when he starts playing with my hair I get a little excited. After a minute he tells me to follow him and we get up, leaving our stuff on the dock. There's a field by the dock but then behind that there's some woods and it's all the school's land so there are no houses back there or anything. It's actually a super pretty spot. Once we're a few hundred feet into the woods Connor stops me.

He leans in and kisses me and then takes off his shirt. He grabs my ass and pulls me towards him. His hands find my tits and he squeezes them and kisses me again. It's really hot, and honestly, I've been pretty horny since last night and I'm glad this is happening, but it's very fast. We kiss and he pushes his tongue into my mouth. He feels my tits some more and I moan a bit. He kisses me and I feel his erection pressed against me. He moves his hands down and grabs my ass again. I'm feeling so turned on. He slides his hands under my swimsuit and squeezes my bare ass. We're making out and then he stops and steps back. Is this really happening?!?

KendallSmiith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendallSmiith

Then he takes off his swimsuit and his semi-hard cock is exposed. He's standing there completely naked and looking at me. He's hot. He's got a nice muscular chest and his arms are strong too. He doesn't really have abs but I don't care. His cock is probably 6 inches, and not fully hard yet. I'm literally so turned on and shocked I don't know what to do. He pulls me towards him again and reaches around and squeezes my ass. Oh my god! What the fuck is happening?! I put my hand on his chest.

"Connor," I tell him, "I'm a virgin."

He nods, "Okay."

Is that all he's gonna say?

"I'm a little nervous I don't know what to do," I tell him.

"Don't worry I'll take care of you, Katey," he responds and kisses me. He takes my hand and brings it to his cock, now very hard and sticking up between us. "Just stroke it."

Okay. So I'm just gonna jack him off? That's kind of exciting. I wrap my fingers around his dick and he groans. I run my hand along it and he puts his hands on my waist. I keep stroking his cock and he pushes my bikini bottoms aside and touches my pussy. I let out a moan. He presses his fingers against my clit and kisses me again. My hand is pumping his cock faster and he slides his finger into me. I moan loudly.

"Have you ever given a BJ?" he asks me.

What the fuck is a BJ? "Uh, no," I respond.

He takes a step back. "Kneel down and put it in your mouth," he tells me.

I get down on my knees and he steps forward. It's right in my face.

"Open up," he tells me.

I open my mouth and he sticks his cock into it. He tells me to close my lips around it and he puts his hands on my head and thrusts. He's fucking my face and I'm struggling a little to not gag. I'm still stroking his shaft with one hand and my other is on my tit. His cock is maybe halfway in my mouth. The smell and taste are intoxicating. He's groaning and his dick is rock hard and throbbing. I'm getting really wet.

Then he tells me, "You're such a little whore."

I didn't really expect that.

"My little slut, you love sucking cock, don't you?"

I'm surprised by that and try to respond, but his cock is in the way. He holds my head and starts thrusting faster. Then he stops. It's still in my mouth but I'm not really moving.

"I want you on your hands and knees," he says and steps back, his cock sliding out of my lips.

I get down and he stands in front of me.

"You look so hot like this Katey," he tells me, "your sexy ass in the air." He gets behind me and I feel him touch my pussy. I moan and he sticks his fingers into me. They're slick with my juices and he plays with my pussy lips and clit. I'm moaning and writhing. It feels so good!

"Connor, I'm going to cum," I moan.

"Cum for me, baby," he responds and rubs my clit with his fingers. Then suddenly, he pulls his hand away and slaps my ass. Hard. It stings and it hurts and I let out a yelp. What the fuck was that for?!? But I don't really have time to think about it because then his hands are on my hips and his cock is pressing against me. He pulls down my bikini bottoms to my knees.

He thrusts forward and his cock slips inside me. I feel a stinging pain as it stretches my pussy.

"Connor," I gasp.

"What?" he says, sounding a bit annoyed.

"Slower, please," I tell him.

"Just relax." He pushes his cock all the way into me and starts thrusting slowly. It hurts, and it's a little uncomfortable. He unties my bikini top and the cups fall from my boobs. He grabs my hips and starts going faster. He's moaning and saying I feel so good. It still kind of hurts and he's thrusting really hard. Suddenly, it starts to feel good and I moan.

That's it, baby, enjoy it," he says and squeezes my tits. He starts going faster and he slaps my ass. I'm moaning and starting to really enjoy this. His hands are on my hips and he's fucking me hard.

He's breathing heavily and his dick feels really big inside me. He tells me he's going to cum. I'm not sure what to say so I don't say anything. Then he leans over on me and thrusts in deep. I feel him cumming. Inside me! He's grunting and his dick is throbbing inside me. It feels incredible. He's still on top of me and I'm lying there. I can't believe that just happened. He got me naked and fucked me in the woods. WHAT THE FUCK! He pulls out and gets off me and stands up. I sit back and pull up my bikini. His cock is still a little hard and wet with cum and my juices and a little blood.

"Wow," is all I can say.

He laughs and says, "Yeah." Then he says, "Come here."

I stand up and he pulls me towards him and kisses me.

"What are you doing tonight?" he asks.

"Um, nothing," I respond.

"Want to come over to my place?" he says. I think about it, should I? What does that mean?

"Okay," I respond. I tie my bikini top back on and he puts on his swimsuit.

We head back to the beach and lay out in the sun. Then he goes in the water and I go with him. After a while, we're drying off and packing up. I put on the dress over my wet bikini. We head back to the main campus. It's pretty late and we go to the dining hall and get dinner. We talk a little about school and stuff and then he drives me back to my dorm. We kiss and then I head upstairs.

When I get back to the room Bella isn't there. I sit down and take a deep breath. What the fuck is happening? Did I just fuck a guy? Did I just lose my virginity in the woods?!? Why did he call me a whore and a slut? That's not really a thing I thought guys would actually say. But it was kind of hot. I wonder if I should have sex with him tonight? I don't know. I decide to masturbate, I haven't cum yet. I look at the clock and see that it's 6.

I lie back and put my hand in my swimsuit. It feels so wet. I run my fingers along my pussy lips and circle my clit. There's cum on the inside of my bikini so I push them aside and my other hand joins the one rubbing my pussy. My eyes close and I fantasize about Connor telling me what a whore I am and fucking me in the pussy again. He presses me against the tree and pounds his thick cock into me. I gasp and orgasm right there. My legs are shaking and my fingers keep rubbing my clit as I'm cumming. That was fast.

I decide I should probably shower especially if I'm gonna see him again tonight. I grab my towel and shower caddy and head to the bathroom. I take a long shower and really clean myself up.

Suddenly it hits me that he came in me. I got an IUD before coming to school but I'm still a little worried. Is it dangerous for STDs and getting pregnant or anything? It probably wouldn't be, right? I think about masturbating again. This time I imagine licking a man's dick. It feels good in my mouth and I like sucking on it. It throbs and a guy cums in my mouth. I love how it tastes and feel and want to make it cum more. The guy is rubbing his cock through my hair and calls me a filthy little cumslut. I finish showering and head back to the room. Bella and Cam are sitting in her bed.

When they see me walk in Cam is very excited to hear how my afternoon went. I'm blushing thinking about it already, and they insist on getting all the details. I decide to skip a few parts and not mention him cumming inside me, but I do tell her that I sucked his dick and even had it in my pussy. I act it out a little too. They are thrilled! It seems like such a stereotype to have your first time on move-in day weekend, not that mine technically happened on that day, but close enough.

Cam asks if we should get ready to go out and I tell them Connor invited me over so I'm not going out but I'll get ready with them. We do a round of shots then get dressed and do our makeup. I decide on a denim skirt and a low-cut halter top with a cute red bra under. I don't even know where Connor lives so I text him. I check my makeup before heading down towards Connor's building. He answers that it's on the second floor and that just the name tag is outside on the door so look around as I knock.

As I knock I realize this is real. A guy fucked me in the woods. I'm about to visit his room on my own. Am I nervous, happy, scared, or excited? My thoughts are broken by him opening the door shirtless, sweatpants hanging onto his hips slightly lower than they should, and I'm loving it.

"Ohhh hello Katey," he says as he lets me in. He has a single, luckily, and tells me he ordered pizza for us. The smell of the room assaulted my nose; sex and sweat and something familiar, weed?

"I didn't actually think you'd come," he mentions, sounding pleasantly surprised, I can't help but blush. My mind drifted to this evening and what was on tap. If sex isn't the plan what was and when will we get to said activity? We sit on his bed and watch Love Island on his computer, me lying on him. He slides a hand under my top eventually, playing with my nipples before giving one a squeeze that brings out my breathy little moan. I thought this would lead to something but he just keeps kneading my breast and kisses the top of my head.

After a few minutes, he gets up to go get the pizza from the delivery guy outside. I take this chance to take off my bra and I toss it on a chair. My tits are now unconfined and only partially covered, no matter how I laid or twisted I was putting on a show for any eye. Connor comes back to see exactly what my end game for the night would be. He returns and we sit on the ground to eat the pizza and keep watching the show. Eventually, we're done and he cleans up and gives me a kiss.

We get back on the bed and he runs his tongue into my mouth causing me to shudder. Then he bites my lip hard before kissing down my jawline. I'm still reeling from the sensation in my mouth as he continues to my neck, gently biting along it until stopping on the pulse point and giving hard sucking, I moaned, I felt helpless to resist these new emotions he invoked. Then his hand comes up under my skirt directly to my pussy.

He looks at me sort of excitedly, "No panties?"

I give a breathless yes. He rubs up and down my slit for a minute. Then he stops. I sit up on top of him. I can feel his hard cock. "I want you to suck my cock again, Katey. Would you like that?"

My face is immediately red as I nod.

Once I've lost my top and bottoms, he starts pushing down his sweats. He moves up in the bed a little, leaning back on the wall and patting his lap. My brain races but this seems normal so I crawl into place. He pulls his underwear down and his cock pops up. I put my hand on it and squeeze a little. He puts a hand on my head and I can feel myself getting wet. I open my mouth a little and his other hand grips my hair and moves me right over his thick dick and thrust into my face. He is really using my mouth like the whore he wanted, and it's turning me on like crazy. I lick the underside of it, I really do like the taste, it's kind of like a manly dirty sweaty taste and I need it. While he holds on to my ponytail he slowly feeds his entire length down my throat making me choke.

Then without pause, he pulls my whole head up before shoving my mouth onto his balls as if I am nothing more than his personal cocksucker. I suck on each ball then go back to the head of his cock.

At this point, I'm in like a face-down ass-up position but with my face in his crotch. I wish I could watch myself do this. I suck on the head for a second and then he takes control, grabbing my hair and pushing me down as he groans and makes me gag a little.

He tells me, "That feels so good Katey, don't you like doing this?"

I nod.

Then he shoves it in hard again until I almost retch and holds himself deep in my throat causing me to struggle. My mouth tries to suck hard on it, desperate. He lets go and I breathe. It strikes me how much more experienced than me he must be but I don't really mind. I've had some time to recover and lean down and start to lick up and down his thick shaft, he tastes so musky I can't get enough but the girth fills my mouth. Now he's thrusting into my mouth with his hips.

"Take it, babe, take my fat cock."

I moan around his length; he's now moving my head quickly up and down so that he hits the soft part at the top of my throat over and over. "I need to cum Katey," he tells me. Before I know it his hot white cream erupts into the back of my throat; my head pinned to his dick and forced to take it. I've never been so turned on. After a few pumps he releases and I come up for air, some of the cum running out of my mouth onto my chin. His cum drips and I swallow what's left in my mouth and smile. He pats me on the head and grabs a water bottle from next to his bed, drinking some then offering it to me. I feel dirty and happy I'm doing this sort of thing and drink it.

He gets up and suggests we get a shower together. My whole body is excited. He tosses me a t-shirt, I think from his dirty laundry, and I put it on and he wraps a towel around his hips. We make our way there together and get in one of the stalls. He turns the nob and it's freezing! I let out a little shriek and he laughs. Luckily it warms up quickly. He lathers soap over my tits for much longer than he needed to and arousal builds in me. When we both seem done we go to his room; drying off only when required because I'm getting cold by then too. On returning he just puts on boxers and I don't feel like putting back on my denim skirt or nice top so I just get in his bed naked. I'm feeling a new desire build, but I don't know what to feel or do since he already came. We're under his sheets spooning and he kisses me. As much as I need him to fuck me he falls asleep before we can do anything.

************

Day 4:

I wake up naked in Connor's bed. I remember everything vividly, the taste of his cum in my mouth... I need to feel him inside me again. I'm not sure how long he will sleep and how much time we'll have in the morning and all I need at this point is his thick cock stretching me out, but his arm wrapped around me tightly tells me any movement would alert him right now. My hands move towards my slit while one leg stretches upwards trying to get as much range of motion out of myself as possible. This does indeed stir awake Conner who looks down into his groin before reaching to push hair away from my face; he can clearly see where I'm focusing, he says simply a husky, "Horny now? I knew that innocent thing was hiding a whore just itching to get out," the way my heart jumps every time he degrades me.

Before getting a response from me beyond a look, one hand of his travels down my stomach and immediately he pushes one finger inside and I almost cum before realizing how easy he can slip past the threshold of my lips. I moan lightly and grind my mound against his hand.

He pauses and rolls me onto my stomach, kneeling behind me. I hear him stroking his cock for a second before I feel it between my legs.

Without any further warning, he slams into me hard. I let out a cry and he thrusts deep again before pulling back. He keeps a steady beat, going deep until I feel every bit of him deep inside me. His hands caress my ass and I can only moan at this point. He grips my hair tightly which makes me feel weak. The feeling of being at his mercy like this to do with me whatever he wants is exhilarating. He's pulling on my hair and I'm arching my back. It feels amazing. The moaning noises I must have been making must have been too much because I hear him whisper, "Shhhh......Don't wake the neighbors, you dirty little slut."

His thrusts get deeper and deeper and I'm rocked by the intensity which is becoming too much, one hand is moving from my ass to my clit and I'm getting too sensitive, he's basically pushing me over the edge. I feel like I'm almost gushing and I let out a series of moans and coos. He's getting closer as well. I feel his cock expand and that's it, I can't hold out anymore and I cum on his cock moaning uncontrollably. He collapses on top of me and shoots his hot cum inside me. I can't move and neither can he. I feel like a rag doll; we collapse together and he holds me close. There is a pause after his cock has stopped twitching inside me and I feel a flood of satisfaction come over me.

We lay together in bed for a few more minutes, and I can feel his heart beating against my back. We kiss again, and the feeling of his lips on mine is electric. His hands wrap around me tightly and I'm just in a state of bliss. The weight of him on top of me feels so good. "We should probably shower again," I suggest. He groans and gets up, his mostly soft cock slipping out of me. It looks pretty hot even when he's not hard. I get up and feel his cum drip out of me.

He grabs his shower stuff and we head to the bathroom to shower together. We spend a few minutes just standing under the hot jets of water, letting it wash over us as if cleansing our sins before he reaches for the soap and starts scrubbing my body from head to toe. I'm in a daze, almost in a trance. His hands feel like heaven on my body and I haven't felt this relaxed in such a long time. I start to wash him, paying extra attention to his balls and cock.

We make out for a minute and then he stops. "Sorry I've gotta piss," he says and then he just starts peeing in the shower! I wasn't going to say anything but I found that really hot. So I reach up and put my hand on his cock while he's peeing, rubbing him gently. He looks at me with surprise and then a smirk spreads across his face. "You really are a dirty slut," he says before finishing up and turning off the water.

We step out of the shower, still feeling the heat from each other's bodies. He wraps me in a towel and then does the same for himself. His body is still warm against mine as we climb back into bed, skin to skin. We curl up in each other's arms and cuddle up together, I'm still feeling some of that post-orgasmic bliss. I can't everything that's happened in the last two days.

After laying there a bit, he tells me he has some stuff to do and I get dressed to leave. It's gonna be a bit of a walk of shame for me in my clothes from last night. I zip up my denim skirt and put my bra and top back on and give him a kiss before leaving. When I get back to my dorm, Bella is asleep in her bed with a man! It's still kind of early and he's definitely still asleep so I grab a t-shirt, peel off my top and bra, take off my skirt, and get in bed. I can't believe everything I've just done. College is gonna be fun.

Published 
Written by kateyd
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments