Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ruby And Gray (Part 1)

"True story on how we met our very good friends Ruby and Gray and our first sexually intimate adventure as a foursome."

49
9 Comments 9
3.5k Views 3.5k
6.1k words 6.1k words

We’ve known Ruby and Gray for more than four years now. In that time we’ve got to know each other very well and our friendship has grown and become very close.

It all started with an e-mail Jay and I received on a swingers website of which we are members. It was very well worded and they explained that they read our profile and would be very interested in getting to know more about us.

We read their profile and looked at some very sexy photos of an extremely attractive redhead. Jay and I then sent our reply to thank them for a very nice e-mail. We let them know that we were very interested in meeting them. A few more e-mails back and forth and we arranged our first meeting at a pub halfway between us on a Sunday afternoon.

As it was a Sunday afternoon Jay dressed quite conservatively in a mid-length skirt and plain top. A pair of high-heeled ankle boots finished off her outfit and with her long blonde hair she looked amazing. With me dressed casually in smart jeans and shirt, we set off to meet Ruby and Gray.

When we arrived Ruby and Gray were already waiting for us at a table just inside so they couldn’t miss us. We recognised them immediately from their photos and after a brief introduction, we all settled at the table with some drinks. Luckily the pub was quiet and we were able to talk quite openly about what we were looking for.

We very quickly got comfortable with each other and the conversation flowed on all topics and interests. Gradually we steered the theme back to swinging and discovered that Ruby and Gray were fairly new to the scene and Ruby was genuinely interested in being with another woman. Gray, of course, was more than happy to encourage that side of her.

Ruby confessed that she only had two experiences so far and felt disappointed as it seemed rushed and only put on for show. Jay assured her that she was genuinely bi-sexual and that, if they did want to meet us again, she would make sure her next experience would be much different.

We knew from previous correspondence that soft swap between husbands and wives was what Ruby and Gray were looking for and we assured them that was part of our agenda too.

Before we realised we had been talking for almost three hours and decided to say our goodbyes and head for home. On the way out to our cars, we agreed that we had enjoyed each other’s company immensely and we would definitely be in touch. Jay and I agreed that we would love to meet them again soon. Hopefully, they felt the same way about us.

We kept in contact by text and then a few phone calls. Within a couple of weeks, we managed to confirm a mutual Saturday evening to get together. Jay and I invited Ruby and Gray to our home and we all agreed that it would hopefully give us the opportunity to take things a little further in a more intimate setting.

When Saturday came around we confirmed a time for our guests and looked forward to welcoming them into our home. We were both very excited but also quite nervous as Ruby and Gray were very inexperienced in the lifestyle. We wanted to make sure they felt relaxed and comfortable enough to know we would only move forward at their pace.

Jay dressed in a light Gray flowing dress that exposed just enough cleavage to make it interesting. A matching set of white bra and panties underneath and light Gray high heels that accentuated her gorgeous, naked long legs. With her long blonde hair, she looked amazing and I just knew both Gray and Ruby would find her as hot, sexy and gorgeous as I do. With me in smart jeans and white shirt, we poured a drink and waited for Ruby and Gray to arrive.

Just before 8 pm, Gray drove his car up onto our drive and I went to the door to greet them. Ruby stepped out of the car and she looked beautiful in a blue button-up dress, black stockings and high heels and her long red hair flowing over her shoulders. Gray was dressed similarly to me in dark trousers and a light blue shirt.

Gray handed me a bottle of wine and Ruby gave a beautiful bouquet of flowers to Jay as we invited them in. I went to the kitchen to pour some drinks as Jay made them both feel welcome and settled down to chat. Ruby and Gray sat on one sofa and after handing them their drinks I joined Jay on the sofa opposite.

After some small talk and finding out a little more about each other Ruby and Gray were noticeably more relaxed. They told Jay and I that they had talked constantly about us since we last met. Although feeling nervous they were both very excited about seeing us. We told them that we felt the same way and that we would only move forward at a pace they were comfortable with.

We continued chatting for about an hour when Gray asked to use the bathroom. I got up to show him where it was and when I returned Jay had moved to sit next to Ruby. I just smiled and sat down as we waited for Gray to come back.

When Gray walked back into the room he noticed immediately that the seating arrangements had been changed and joked with Ruby that he turned his back for five minutes and had been replaced. I continued the joke with the fact that I was out of the room for less than five minutes and Jay had replaced me.

As Gray settled into the sofa next to me, Jay gently turned Ruby’s face towards hers and softly kissed her on the lips. Ruby responded by kissing her back, and moments later, Gray and I watched as our wives held each other in a very passionate embrace. The release of sexual tension between them was almost tangible as they seemed to get lost in the moment.

That first kiss opened the floodgates for Ruby. She looked at Jay and then at her husband and told him that she just knew Jay was going to be different from her previous experience. Gray and I simply continued to watch eagerly as she turned back to Jay and our wives resumed their extremely passionate embrace.

Ruby abandoned herself to Jay’s feminine touch as Jay ran her hands down Ruby’s shoulders to caress her beautiful full breasts under her dress. Slowly, she undid a couple of buttons on Ruby’s dress and slipped her hand inside. Ruby gasped as Jay’s hand slid inside and teased her nipples.

Gray and I watched as Jay undone the rest of the buttons on Ruby’s dress and pulled it fully open to expose Ruby’s delightful charms. Jay lifted Ruby’s gorgeous full breasts from the confines of her dark blue basque and softly caressed each of them in turn. Ruby’s eyes were closed and her mouth open in ecstasy as Jay lowered her mouth onto Ruby’s nipples and sucked, licked and kissed each one in turn.

Jay’s dress had ridden up as she teased and played with Ruby’s beautiful full breasts. Gray commented on how amazingly long and sexy Jay’s legs were and how wonderful it was watching his wife surrender so willingly to Jay’s feminine touch. I simply replied that Jay is definitely bi-sexual and genuinely takes immense pleasure in being with another woman.

We continued to watch as Jay slid her hand down Ruby’s gorgeous body. Jay looked at both Gray and me as she pushed Ruby’s legs wide apart. Still watching us she slipped her hand inside the waist of Ruby’s panties and we could clearly see her hand slide down to caress Ruby’s pussy. Ruby moaned as Jay slipped her fingers inside her pussy and began to slowly work them back and forth. Ruby opened her eyes and looked at Gray and me and breathlessly said, ‘Oh my. That feels absolutely wonderful.’

With Ruby lying back on the sofa with her legs wide apart, Jay pulled Ruby’s panties aside and for the first time, I could see her beautiful, smooth pussy completely exposed. My cock was rock-hard as I watched my wife lower her head to kiss and taste Ruby. Her mouth completely covered Ruby’s wet, silky pussy as she took delight in savouring another woman.

Ruby was in ecstasy as Jay continued to kiss and lick her gorgeous smooth pussy. Gray and I watched as she raised her hips to meet Jay’s fingers and tongue as the pleasure built within her. It was amazing to watch as my wife brought this beautiful woman closer and closer to climax.

Suddenly Ruby pulled Jay’s head against her pussy as she reached a shuddering orgasm. Ruby’s hips jerked up and forward against Jay’s mouth. Her body tensed and shook with the pleasure coursing through her. Jay continued to kiss and lick Ruby’s pussy and push her fingers deep inside her. Ruby moaned and gasped in ecstasy as the intensity of her orgasm hit her.

Slowly Ruby began to relax as her climax subsided. Jay moved up and kissed her then made sure she was okay. Jay then turned to Gray and asked if he would like to taste his wife on her lips. Without any hesitation, he said, “Most definitely.”

Jay and Gray both stood up between Ruby and me, and we watched as Gray tasted his wife’s pussy on my wife’s lips. Ruby also found it an erotic vision as she lay back and watched them both kiss passionately. My stiff cock pulsed as I also had the delightful vision of Ruby with her legs wide apart as she gently teased a finger over her hot, wet pussy.

Ruby looked up at me as I watched her and she teased me even more by lifting her knees and exposing her pussy fully to my gaze. She then smiled seductively at me as she slipped a finger between her lips. Slowly she lowered her hand to insert that finger into her pussy and worked it in and out. I so desperately wanted to kneel between her legs right there and then and continue where Jay had been moments before but with enormous effort I managed to restrain myself until we moved to the bedroom. Gray and I both wanted to see more of Jay and Ruby together before we joined in.

Breaking off her kiss from Gray, Jay held her hand out to Ruby and said, “Shall we continue upstairs?”

Ruby was still smiling as she took hold of Jay’s hand and said, “You lead the way.”

Gray and I watched as Jay led Ruby upstairs. The sight of their beautiful backsides swaying from side to side as they rose above us made us realise we were very lucky husbands. Especially when they stopped at the top, looked back down at us and kissed each other amorously before disappearing into our bedroom.

Gray helped me refresh our drinks and after a few minutes, we followed our wives upstairs. The first thing we noticed on entering our bedroom was Jay’s dress on the floor with Ruby’s basque on top of it. Jay’s bra was also there. Once fully inside the room, we witnessed the amazingly erotic scene of Jay and Ruby kneeling on the bed in a hot, ardent embrace. Their bodies were pressed together and their mouths were locked in a tongue-searching kiss.

Gray and I stood back as our wives explored each other sexually. My cock was poker hard as Ruby breathlessly broke off their kiss and slowly worked her mouth down Jay’s shoulders. Jay’s head was thrown back in ecstasy as Ruby kissed and licked down her neck to her gorgeous full, round breasts. Gray was also captivated as he watched his wife kiss and lick down my wife’s beautiful curves.

Gray and I continued to watch as Ruby hooked her thumbs into the waistband of Jay’s panties. Slowly she lowered them to the bed until Jay’s smooth, naked pussy was finally exposed to us all. With Jay’s knickers around her knees, Ruby gently pushed Jay back onto the bed and lifted her legs into the air. With Jay lying back on the bed Ruby pulled Jay’s panties off completely. This left her entirely naked and I could see that Gray fully appreciated how gorgeous and sexy my wife looked with his wife kneeling between her wide-open legs.

Gray and I stood either side of the bed and watched as our gorgeous wives enjoyed each other. The sight of them both together had my cock straining to be let out and with the look on Gray’s face, he obviously felt the same way. Ruby was lying on top of Jay between her legs as they kissed breathlessly. Ruby’s long red hair had fallen across the pillow in complete contrast to Jay’s long blond hair.

Jay moaned loudly as Ruby kissed her neck and shoulders then slowly worked her way down to her beautiful full, round breasts. Kissing and licking each one in turn she then moved down Jay’s trembling body until she came to rest between Jay’s open legs.

Watching my wife with Ruby was such an erotic sight. Jay was lying back on the bed with her arms on the pillows above her completely exposing her naked, hot body. Her knees were drawn up allowing Ruby easy access between her parted legs and Gray and I watched as Ruby kissed and licked all over Jay’s lovely, smooth pussy.

Gray and I continued to watch as Ruby parted Jay’s pussy lips with her tongue. Her fingers teased Jay’s clitoris by rubbing back and forth while her tongue probed and licked at the opening. Jay’s pussy was soaked with her own juices and Ruby’s saliva and my cock throbbed as I watched Ruby insert one, then two fingers deep into Jay’s sopping wet pussy.

Jay gasped breathlessly as she raised her hips against Ruby’s fingers. Her hands lowered onto Ruby’s head as she pulled her face harder onto her pussy. Gray and I watched Ruby flick her tongue over Jay’s clitoris while sliding her fingers in and out of Jay’s hot, wet pussy.

The sight of Ruby on her knees between my wife’s legs was absolutely wonderful. Ruby’s beautiful backside was directly in front of me and I could clearly see how her panties were pulled tightly between her smooth, wet pussy lips. My cock throbbed as I thought about how much I would love to have just pulled her knickers aside and thrust my hard cock deep inside her.

My thoughts were interrupted by Jay holding her hands out to both Gray and me and telling us to get undressed. We quickly did so and when we were completely naked she beckoned us up each side of the bed. With Gray standing on one side of her and me on the other she reached out and took our rock-hard cocks in each of her hands.

 

I looked down at my beautiful wife with her head thrown back, eyes closed and her mouth open in breathless ecstasy. Her right hand moved slowly up and down the length of Gray’s hard cock while her left hand was doing the same to mine.

Ruby was still on her knees watching us from between Jay’s open legs as she continued to push two fingers deep into Jay’s pussy. Her other hand had worked its way between her own legs as she slipped a finger into her own smooth, wet pussy. Jay had pulled Gray and me closer so that we were kneeling on the bed by her face. Ruby smiled and nodded as Jay pulled Gray’s cock to her mouth.

I watched as Jay kissed and licked the head of Gray’s throbbing cock. She then turned her head and did the same to me. Ruby also watched from her position between Jay’s legs as Jay kissed and licked her husband then me in turn. Jay just loves to give oral and thoroughly enjoyed having two cocks to pleasure at the same time.

Jay returned her attention to Gray and looked up at him as she parted her lips to take his eager cock all the way into her mouth. She put her hand under and between Gray's legs to take hold of his backside and pulled him towards her. I watched as his rock-hard cock slowly slipped past my wife’s lips into her hot, welcoming mouth. At the same time, her other hand slowly worked up and down the length of my hard cock while Ruby pushed her fingers in and out of her pussy.

Jay slipped Gray’s cock out of her mouth and closed her eyes as she gasped and moaned in response to Ruby licking and fingering her pussy. She looked up at me as she pulled me towards her and slipped her lips over my throbbing cock and took me all the way into her mouth. I rocked my hips back and forth as she sucked on me and teased me with her tongue for a few moments before returning her attention to Gray. Gray’s eyes closed and he moaned in ecstasy as once again his cock slipped deep into my wife’s warm, velvety mouth.

The vision of all four of us on the bed was wonderfully erotic as Jay alternated her oral skills between Gray and I. Ruby was still kneeling between Jay’s legs with her face pressed against her pussy. Her fingers were buried deep inside Jay while her tongue flashed across her clitoris.

Rebecca_Diamonds
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Rebecca_Diamonds

Jay suddenly raised her hips and pushed against Ruby’s fingers. I could see that she was quickly building to an orgasm. Her breathing increased rapidly and with her arms still wrapped around Gray and me, pulling us close to press our cocks against each side of her face.

Jay’s body shuddered as her orgasm coursed through her. Ruby continued to work her pussy with her mouth and tongue as Jay shook and moaned in ecstasy. Gray and I caressed and fondled her gorgeous breasts as Jay turned her head from side to side to kiss the tips of our rock-hard, throbbing cocks. It was one of the most intense orgasms I’ve ever seen my wife have. It was beautiful to watch.

Gradually Jay relaxed back onto the bed and Ruby kissed her way up her body to lie on top of her. Gray and I moved back to watch our wives embrace and softly kiss. Witnessing the genuine pleasure they gave each other was so erotic and an incredible turn-on for both Gray and me.

After a couple of minutes, Jay said that she needed a glass of water. As Jay left the bedroom to go downstairs she smiled at Ruby and said that she was sure she could keep Gray and me entertained until she returned. Ruby simply replied with a smile and lay back on the bed with her head towards me and her legs wide apart so that her husband was kneeling between them.

I watched as Gray rubbed the head of his cock between Ruby’s beautifully smooth pussy lips. At the same time, Ruby reached out for me with her head hanging off the edge of the bed and guided my cock into her mouth. Gray just smiled at me and told me that this was something his wife had always wanted to try. I was certainly only too happy to oblige.

That was how Jay found us when she returned. Ruby was lying on her back on the bed.  Gray thrust his cock into her pussy and me slipping my cock in and out of her mouth.

Jay walked around us and took in the sight of Ruby enjoying the attentions of both Gray and me. She then climbed onto the bed and lay back at the top to take pleasure from the scene before her. Lying with her legs wide apart exposing her smooth, naked pussy, Jay watched us as she cupped her beautiful, round tits in both hands.

Ruby moaned softly as Gray slowly thrust his cock deep into her pussy again and again. The sensation of her moans sent a breathtaking shudder through me as my cock slipped deep into her mouth. Jay continued to pleasure herself and teasingly caressed her nipples and smooth, wet pussy in front of us. She was obviously very turned on as she watched Ruby enjoy two men at the same time.

Watching Gray thrust his cock into his gorgeous, naked wife and seeing my wife slip two fingers into her own smooth, exposed pussy I could feel myself getting to the point of no return. I reluctantly stepped back to let my building orgasm subside and Gray did the same leaving Jay and Ruby lying on the bed running their hands all over themselves to tease us.

Gray and I moved around the bed watching our wives play with themselves and teasing us. Ruby then knelt between Jay’s open legs and lowered her face onto Jay’s long legs and kissed along her inner thighs towards her pussy. Gray stood at the top of the bed and enjoyed the view of his wife kissing and licking my wife’s smooth, naked pussy. The view I had of Ruby as she knelt between Jay’s legs had my cock twitching with pure lust. The sight of this gorgeous naked redhead with her face pressed against my wife’s pussy and her backside up to fully expose her beautiful, smoothly-shaven pussy had my cock throbbing with anticipation and desire.

I reached out and caressed Ruby’s gorgeous, shapely buttocks with both hands and bent down to kiss her beautiful backside. Slowly I ran my hands down the backs of her thighs and back up the insides until I reached the puffy lips of her smooth, wet pussy. She parted her legs even further and I heard her softly moan into my wife’s pussy as I easily slipped one, then two fingers inside her.

I heard Jay gasp and moan as Ruby pushed two fingers deep into her while she continued to lick and tongue her clitoris. Jay had reached out to Gray and once again took his cock into her outstretched hand to pull him closer to her. Jay just loves the feeling of a cock in her mouth and I watched as once again Gray enjoyed my wife’s oral skills.

As her husband enjoyed my wife’s mouth on his cock, Ruby kissed her way up Jay’s body to kiss each nipple then join Jay in kissing, licking and sucking Gray’s hard cock. She then lay beside Jay and beckoned me towards her. I softly kissed my way up her thighs and paused to kiss and lick her smooth, wet pussy. I then moved on to take each beautiful full breast in my hands and suck each nipple in turn before she lifted my face to kiss me deeply and passionately.

Lying on top of Ruby I felt my throbbing cock press against her pussy and the sensation sent a jolt through my whole body. Ruby rocked her hips up and down slowly and I felt the head of my cock rubbing back and forth between her silky, wet pussy lips.

The feeling of my cock slipping up and down the entrance to Ruby’s pussy was breathtaking and the desire to feel myself push all the way inside was almost irresistible. However, we’d all agreed to soft swap and penetrative sex with our own wives only and I was not going to overstep that boundary.

I savoured the wonderful sensation of my cock rubbing between Ruby’s smooth, silky pussy lips a few moments more while we both watched my wife suck on her husband’s cock. With the look on Gray’s face he was on the point of shooting his load into my wife’s mouth but with a teasing smile she slipped his cock out of her mouth and told him, ‘Not yet.’

While Gray got his breath back Jay turned to Ruby and kissed her full on the mouth letting her taste her husband on her lips. She then leaned over to take me into her mouth and taste Ruby’s juices on the tip of my cock.

Jay certainly knows how to please a man with her mouth but when Ruby moved over to join her in licking, kissing and sucking my rock-hard cock and balls my whole body shivered in ecstasy. Both Jay and Ruby were kneeling side by side across the bed and together they kissed, licked and sucked sending shivers through my whole body.

Gray had the beautiful sight of both his wife and mine kneeling side by side across the bed with their smooth, wet pussies fully exposed to him. Who could resist such temptation?

While I enjoyed the immense pleasure of both Jay and Ruby both giving me oral, Gray stood between them and caressed both of their gorgeous round backsides before easily sliding a finger into each of their hot, wet pussies.

I continued to watch as he rubbed and teased his rock-hard cock around my wife’s backside and between her buttocks. Jay arched her back and opened her legs further to fully expose her smooth, naked pussy as the tip of Gray’s cock softly teased around the outer lips.

Jay looked over her shoulder at Gray in disappointment as he turned his attention to his own wife. Ruby moaned softly on my cock as Gray teased her in the same way that he had just teased Jay. This time he pressed forward and slid his cock slowly into his own wife’s hot, wet pussy.

As Gray thrust his rock-hard cock into his wife’s pussy it pushed her mouth forward onto my stiff, throbbing rod. Gray told us that this was another one of the positions that Ruby had wanted to try and one of his own fantasies too. Jay turned towards him and said that it’s also something she enjoys when the opportunity presents itself. And that opportunity was presenting itself right at that moment.

I must admit that I do find it incredibly erotic to take my wife from behind while she takes another man into her mouth. Knowing how much pleasure she gets from being in that position is what I find such an amazing turn-on.

I watched as Jay positioned her head directly above Ruby’s backside and Gray slipped his hard cock out of his wife’s pussy and into my wife’s mouth. At the same time, I slipped my stiff pole out of Ruby’s mouth and into my wife’s hot, silky pussy. The sensation and the vision of my wife being filled at both ends almost had me coming there and then.

I watched Jay lower her soft, red lips all the way down Gray’s throbbing shaft and back up again to kiss and lick the head of his cock. Ruby had turned her head to also watch her husband being orally pleasured by my wife. This allowed me to run my hands down her back and all over her gorgeous, rounded backside. The feel of her smooth soft skin was breathtaking as I caressed her beautiful curves with one hand and my wife’s gorgeous rear with the other.

Ruby and I watched Jay take Gray’s cock deep into her mouth. She then pulled him down onto the bed and knelt between his parted legs. Gray closed his eyes as he felt the intense pleasure of my wife’s mouth once again engulf his throbbing shaft.

Ruby joined Jay in giving her husband oral and I stepped back to watch them swap Gray’s cock back and forth between them. Gray looked like he was in heaven as both our wives took turns in sucking his pulsing cock like they were sharing a new toy.

With Jay taking him deep into her mouth and Ruby kissing and teasing all around his upper thighs and lower stomach, it wasn’t long before Gray said that he was going to come.

With one hand on Jay’s shoulder and another on Ruby’s back, Gray’s body shuddered as he thrust his hips off the bed and reached a very intense orgasm. Jay continued to hold Gray deep between her gorgeous red lips as Ruby watched her husband’s cock jerk and shoot his come into Jay’s mouth.

Gray’s orgasm gradually subsided as Jay softly kissed his softening cock. Ruby turned to see me standing by the side of the bed and moved towards me. She pressed her gorgeous body against mine and wrapped her arms around me to caress both cheeks of my backside. I did the same with her and we kissed passionately.

As Ruby and I kissed I lowered her back down onto the bed so that I was on top of her. I felt her wrap her legs around me as we continued our kiss. Gray was still on the bed right next to us with a big grin on his face as he watched his naked wife in a very passionate embrace with another equally naked man.

I felt the tip of my hard cock throbbing against Ruby’s lust-swollen and very wet pussy lips. The desire to just push forward into her hot, smooth pussy was almost overwhelming but I again managed to resist.

I kissed and licked down Ruby’s gorgeous body until I rested my head above her smooth, silky mound. Jay and Gray moved to either side of her, caressed her full round breasts, and teased their hands all over her beautiful body. I heard Ruby gasp as I kissed her pussy lips and slipped one and then a second finger into her hot and very wet pussy.

Ruby’s body trembled as we all teased and caressed her gorgeous, sexy body. Gray and Jay were both kissing her as their hands explored and excited her even more. I had my hands behind her knees holding her legs up and wide apart as I sucked and licked faster and harder on her clitoris. Her hips pushed upwards as her whole body responded to the excitement building up inside her.

I could feel Ruby’s hips rising and her body going tense as she held my head against her pussy. Her legs lay wide apart as my fingers moved inside her hot, tight and very wet pussy. At the same time, my tongue continued to lap at her clitoris as her breath got shorter and faster. Jay and Gray caressed and sucked on her nipples to heighten the intensity as she absorbed the pleasure given to her by all three of us.

Suddenly Ruby thrust her hips up against my face and held my head hard between her legs with both hands. Her whole body shuddered and jerked as a very powerful orgasm shot right through her whole body. My hand and face were soaked with her juices as the intensity of her climax continued to consume her. I slipped my hands under her and caressed the wonderful, soft flesh of her lovely backside as she slowly came down from her breathtaking orgasm.

Jay and Gray sat back on the bed on either side to watch Ruby recover. I gently ran my hands down her beautiful curves and knelt between her open legs. My excitement was obvious as my rock-hard cock stood out in front of me. Jay looked at me with a big smile on her face and leaned over Ruby to take my cock in her hand.

Jay moved behind me while slowly moving her hand up and down my rock-hard cock. We were both looking down on Ruby’s hot, sexy body with her legs splayed wide and her smoothly-shaven pussy fully exposed. Gray sat back to watch us and took pleasure in his wife being the exhibitionist as she enjoyed our gaze upon her gorgeous curves.

For a few moments, I enjoyed the beautiful sight of Ruby’s gorgeous, naked body while my wife teased me with her fingers. Ruby then pulled me towards her and lay me flat out on the bed. At the same time, she told me it was my turn and she knelt between my legs. Jay moved to the top of the bed and leaned over me to kiss me with her backside and smooth, naked pussy fully exposed to Gray.

Ruby looked directly into my eyes as she kissed the tip of my throbbing cock. Her naughty smile and the sensation of her lips softly teasing me were so erotic. My wife kissed me again as Ruby licked down the length of my rock-hard shaft to kiss and lick my balls and between my legs. I raised my hips off the bed as Ruby’s mouth and tongue explored all around my thighs, balls and cock. The feeling was absolute ecstasy.

My wife leaned over me and joined Ruby in pleasuring me orally. The feeling of two women with their mouths on and around my throbbing cock was such an incredible sensation that I was extremely close to orgasm.

Jay knew I was very close and moved back with Gray to watch his wife slide her soft red lips over the tip of my pulsing cock and take me fully into her mouth. Gray had his arms wrapped around her as he caressed both her gorgeous, round breasts. They both watched Ruby slowly move her mouth up and down my rock-hard cock. I felt myself raise my hips to meet each downward movement as she looked into my eyes. I knew I would not be able to last much longer as this beautiful, sexy redhead brought me closer and closer to orgasm.

I let Ruby know I was about to come thinking she might not want me to come in her mouth. I didn’t need to worry as she continued to look into my eyes and continued to suck on my engorged cock as she felt me on the point of no return.

Suddenly I felt myself erupt and watched her take it all into her beautiful, hot mouth. The intensity of my climax was incredible as I watch this beautiful woman continue to suck on my throbbing cock taking all I had. Her hands were rubbing all over my stomach and hips as I jerked and thrust up with Ruby’s lips wrapped around my pulsating cock. I was in complete ecstasy.

My cock was still deep in Ruby’s mouth as my climax subsided. I looked up to see my wife and Ruby’s husband looking down at me with big grins on their faces. It was very obvious they had both enjoyed watching Ruby bring me to such a wonderful climax. Jay leaned down and kissed me while Ruby slipped off the bed and went into the bathroom.

When Ruby returned she joined Jay, Gray and me back on the bed and we talked about how we all felt about our evening together and how much we’d all love to do it again soon.

The following day I received a text message from Gray thanking Jay and me for a wonderfully, sexy and very pleasurable evening. We agreed that we’d all love to meet up again and see where our next adventure would lead us.

This was the start of what has become a very close and intimate friendship and I will write more about how our adventures with Ruby and Gray developed as we learned much more about each other.

Published 
Written by Pegasus4
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments