Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sugar Daddy, Chapter 4

"Finally his job in St. Louis was finished, but did that mean their relationship was too?"

32
20 Comments 20
4.4k Views 4.4k
3.1k words 3.1k words

And so it was settled; I would come to visit Michelle every Friday and spend the weekend with her, leaving to go back to Chicago on Sunday evening.

I didn't mind really, I didn't have much of anything going on the weekends in Chicago and it was nice to get away from the city and the hustle and bustle. Besides, with someone like Michelle waiting at the other end, what man would mind a little drive for a weekend of wild, rampant sex!

For the first several weekends I would still have to go to St. Louis to make sure that things there were getting back on track. It would take another four or five months of going back and forth to St. Louis to get them fully straightened out. But it really didn't matter if I was headed north or south, so long as I came back to Michelle on the weekends!

Once she'd had a good cry, I opened the door to her apartment for her and we went inside. She took me over to the sofa, "Sit here on the sofa, Daddy, while I go change out of these work clothes," she said, kissing me on the cheek. Seeing her happy again made my heart soar and I watched smiling as my girl scampered off to change.

A couple of minutes later she came back out wearing only her panties! She had stopped in the bathroom to put on her makeup and she looked simply beautiful.

"Wow, baby girl! You look… amazing!" I said, staring at her with my mouth open.

"Thank you, Daddy," she smiled at me. She sashayed up to me, biting coyly on her index fingertip. She stood in front of me for a moment letting me look at her... God she was beautiful! Then she climbed into my lap facing me and straddling my legs. She put her arms around my neck.

"I am so happy, Daddy. Thank you… thank you for being such a wonderful, wonderful man," she said softly. She leaned forward and kissed me tenderly. I pulled the beautiful young woman to me deepening our kiss.

Michelle's lips never tasted sweeter than they did that day. We kissed a kiss for the ages sitting there on that couch. I could have stayed there connected as we were forever, but there were other pleasures to indulge in and other tastes to savor.

Holding Michelle in my arms, I stood up. Michelle kept her arms wrapped around my neck and her legs around my waist in a sort of reverse piggyback with her hanging in front of me. She laid her head on my shoulder and I carried her to the bedroom as if she was a little girl.

Once we got into her room, I took her to the side of the bed and set her down. After securing another taste of her sweet lips, I pushed her gently back on the bed.

"Daddy, fuck me… I need you…please…" she whined.

She didn't really need to ask me–with such a beauty laying there waiting for me so appealing and enticing, I had every intention of fucking her.

She watched, biting her lip impishly, as I undressed. I climbed into bed and into her welcoming arms as I moved between her spread legs to lay on top of her. We kissed some more and she felt my hard cock through her panties.

"Oooh," she said. "I see somebody wants to play!" She began to roll her hips over the hardness between us, letting it massage her wet panties and the hungry, slobbering cunt behind them.

Michelle was undoubtedly the horniest woman I'd fucked in a long, long time, and my cock knew it–it wanted more of her wonderful pussy, and so did I!

I hadn't felt so horny and aroused for any woman, and I wanted to fuck Michelle again! I wanted to suck on her amazing titties and eat her sweet, juicy peach. I want to feel her pussy squeeze my cock in its powerful grip again!

I sat down on the bed, put a couple of pillows against the headboard, and laid back against them. I gently pulled Michelle over to me, and she instinctively understood what I wanted.

She raised up, and turned her back to me, and straddled me reverse-cowboy style. Delicately, she reached down, grasped my rock-hard cock, placed it at the slippery opening to her twat and slowly lowered herself onto me, moaning as my cock slid easily into the opening of her tunnel.

Her large, rubbery pussy lips opened up and welcomed my steely hardness back into the steamy warmth of her fantastic cunt. Slowly, inch by inch Michelle sank down onto my cock until it was finally fully immersed into her pussy. A soft sigh escaped from Michelle's mouth as she settled onto my lap.

"Ooooo…" she moaned. "Your big cock fills me up so nice!"

Michelle laid back on my chest while her ass ground against me and my cock moved inside her. My left hand was busily fondling her left tit, gently pulling on her rubbery nipple and feeling its bullet-like hardness with my fingers. My right hand slid down to where our bodies were joined, and I began to lazily rub her prominent clit with my fingers.

I moved my fingers down and moistened them with some of the girl-goo that has oozed out of her pussy. I began gently rubbing her clit like it was a little cock, and I'm jacking it off.

"Ummmm… Oh fuck yeah, do that, do that to me!" she moaned spreading her legs wider.

That fantastic pussy of Michelle's began to respond to my touch, and I could feel a soft squeezing sensation on my cock as her pussy rippled and fluttered around my cock. It was almost as if her pussy was nursing on my cock, trying to get milk from it.

It was incredible! Michelle laid on me, while I pinched and pulled and rubbed her hard nipple with one hand and fingered her oversized clit with the other.

She rotated her hips and humped back against me–trying different movements to see which ones made her feel the best. My cock was buried deep inside her juicy cunt, and her walls were contracting around my hardness, twitching and pulsing as her pussy spasmed around my cock.

"See baby, I can make you cum anytime I want to!" I whispered in her ear as I assaulted her clit. "Daddy can make you come and come and come!"

She began to grind her hips harder and force her clit against my hand. My cock slithered around inside her snatch, and I could feel her sizzling pussy squeeze around my shaft.

"Oh fuck, Daddy, that's good!" she moaned.

Her nipples were sticking straight out from her ample chest and I was pulling on them like I was about to tear them off. My hand was drenched in a mixture of her pussy juices and sweat, and I was diddling her clit like there's no tomorrow, while Michelle howled in ecstasy.

"Oh yeah…" she wailed. "Do me! Oh God, Daddy, that feels sooo good!"

I fingered her clit as she fucked herself with my cock, and sobbed with delight. "Oh fuck me Fuck me, Daddy, Oh your cock feels so fucking good!" she cried. "Oh yes, yes! Fuck me! Fuck me harder! Please, Daddy, fuck me!"

Michelle suddenly sat up and lifted herself up off of my cock, turning around so she was facing me, then slowly sank back down on it, her hot pussy throbbing and pulsing along every inch of my long rod.

Up and down, up and down she began to ride, up until my cock head almost popped out, then down until it was as deep as it could go inside her.

I removed my hand from her clit and slipped them under the firm round cheeks of her ass and gently squeezed them, while helping lift her up as she rode my cock, like a rodeo bronco. Up and down, up and down she bounced, her titties swinging wildly as she repeatedly slammed my cock into her needy pussy.

"Oh… fuck… yeah! Unnhhh… unnhhh… unnhhh… oh, fuck… oh, gawd… I'm… gonna… come… I'm… gonna… come…" she pants as she bounces up and down on my cock and her titties swing wildly to and fro. "Ohhhhh yeah… I'm… gonna… come!"

She slammed down on my cock, and pulled away from me, leaning back and supporting herself on her arms. Her back arched, and her hips began to involuntarily roll and flex like she was trying to snap my cock off at the base.

"Oh my God!" she wailed as her body shuddered with satisfaction. "OHHHFUUUCCKKK! I'MM CUUUMMMINNGGG!"

Her pussy fluttered and rippled up and down my shaft, and then crimped my cock so hard it was almost painful. Warm, syrupy goo flowed out of Michelle's twat and drenched my crotch as she ground her clit on the shaft of my cock.

Much to my surprise, my balls drew up, and once again I felt that familiar tightness as they prepared to send their sticky contents into Michelle's talented snatch.

"Ohh Fuck!" I moaned. "You're gonna make me come again!"

your_neighbor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
your_neighbor

"Yes! Oh, fuck yes!" shrieks Michelle. "Fuck me! Cream my pussy, Daddy!"

Michelle rolled her hips as my balls frantically pumped their load of hot cum into her wonderful cunt. My cock throbbed inside her, as spurt after spurt of come shot into her snatch, flooding her depths with my huge load of white-hot, sticky cum.

I stopped squeezing her ass, and collapsed against the headboard. My eyes closed, and I was lost to the world. I hadn't felt this drained, this sexually exhausted or satisfied in years!

Finally, my cock stopped twitching, and Michelle stopped grinding her pussy on my exhausted cock. We lay there worn out, both basking in the afterglow of another fantastically good orgasm.

After a bit, Michelle opened her eyes and smiled at me. "Damn Daddy, you're a good fuck! That's the best cock I've ever had!" she said.

I smiled weakly back at her "Well you are pretty great yourself!" I said.

"Really?" she said. "You think I'm good!"

"Good? No, I think you're great! I've never been with a woman who's made me come as many times in an hour as you have!" I said. My semi-hard cock was worn out and had had enough. It slowly slid out of her cum-filled snatch and flopped wetly against my thigh as I ran my hands over her voluptuous body.

I was pooped! My balls were depleted, and my cock was as limp as leftover spaghetti. I hadn't been fucked like that since I couldn't remember when! Michelle moved off of my lap, and lay down next to me, then reached over and gently caressed my face.

I looked at her, and something inside me felt nothing but warmth and compassion for this beautiful woman.

Maybe it was love, maybe it was post-coital affection, maybe it was just the endorphins floating around my brain, but at that moment I could see myself fucking Michelle like that for a long time to come–she was that good!

[img]https://images.lushstories.com/5137371c55e28a24f0ce6bc1/three-astericks.jpg[/img]

Our relationship went on like this for the next six months, me coming to see her every weekend, occasionally headed to St. Louis afterward. It worked pretty well too, the drive to see her from Chicago was pleasant and the time gave me a chance to put any stresses from work or the pace of the city out of my mind and let me enjoy her when I arrived.

And she more than made the trip worthwhile! It seemed like every week she was sexier and more hungry for me than the last. Every weekend was a fuckfest and I always left worn to a frazzle, but with a mile-wide grin on my face!

Eventually, the job in St. Louis came to an end and on my last trip back through, I told Michelle that I no longer had to go to St. Louis.

"I'm glad that you don't have to go to St. Louis anymore Daddy, but you are still going to come and see me aren't you?" she asked.

"Well, that's what I wanted to talk to you about, baby girl. You see with me not having to go to St. Louis, I will have other responsibilities now. I will be able to concentrate on running the main office again and making sure things in Chicago keep going. That is where my office and job really is. St. Louis was just a temporary thing to get that place straightened out."

"Oh… I see," Michelle said, looking down.

"I've been thinking about you and I a lot. I like what we have and I love how much fun we have together. I've never met anyone as sexy and horny as you are," I said.

"And I have had a lot of fun with you too, Roger. But I understand… you have to take care of your work," she said. "So this is the last time I will see you?"

"Well, it doesn't make much sense to keep driving down here every weekend. I mean not when you could just as easily come to Chicago with me and save me the trip," I said, trying to hide my grin.

She looked at me for a couple of moments as if trying to comprehend what I had just said. Then I saw the light go on. "What? You mean it? You want me to come live with you?" she squealed.

"If you want to. I mean if you'd rather stay at Ethel's as a waitress, I understand. It is a pretty happening place!" I said chuckling.

"No way! I want to go to Chicago with you Daddy! I've always wanted to see Chicago and now with you there too I would LOVE to come live with you! Oh, Daddy, I think I'm going to cry!" she said. She threw her arms around my neck and smothered me with sweet, teary kisses.

We began discussing the idea. She wanted to find a job once she got there, she didn't want to be a gold-digger. Being a sugar baby was one thing, but she still wanted to have a legitimate job and earn money too. And I didn't have a problem with that, I liked that she wasn't just going to sit around and let me take care of her.

She also insisted on giving Ethel's a full two week's notice that she would be quitting. "They have been really good to me and I don't want to just leave without giving them proper notice," she said.

The more we talked about this idea the more excited she got. I could tell that this had been a dream for a long time. True, Chicago was only a couple hours drive, but she had no car and the buses didn't come by her place.

Not that she would have had the money to go anyway–places to stay in Chicago aren't cheap, so even if she had been able to get to the Big City, she would be sleeping on the street!

However, now I was making it possible for her to come to the city, have a place to live, and someone to take care of her as well. And seeing how excited she was made me happy too. I was looking forward to having her in the house too. My place was plenty big enough and having this hot, sexy, beauty around dressing the place up would be nice! 

And so, two weeks later, I made my last trip to Bloomington to pick up my baby girl. I took Paul with me to drive the limo back while I drove a small rental truck with Michelle and what few belongings she wanted to bring with her. She left almost all the furniture there, both because my place was fully furnished and because her stuff probably wouldn't have made the trip anyway!

Michelle had never seen my place and I didn't have any pictures of it to show her so she had no idea where I lived or what my house was like. When we pulled up to my home–to what was now our home–Michelle was quite impressed. "Wow! You live here?" she asked.

"WE live here," I corrected her. She smiled and took my arm, and I walked her up the sidewalk to the front door.

I unlocked the door and looked at her, "You ready to see home, baby?" I asked. She took a deep breath and I opened the door to our home…

"Oh my God, Daddy! It's beautiful!" she said looking around in awe. I will have to admit, I did like a well-decorated home.

"Thank you, baby girl. Now let me give you the grand tour," I said. I walked her through the house, showing her the different rooms. She admired my kitchen, telling me how nice it will be to cook in there, she looked over the bathrooms and the living room and den. Then we walked past the laundry room to the bedrooms. I showed her the two smaller bedrooms and then we went to the master bedroom.

"And here is my bedroom... our bedroom," I said.

"This is what I've been waiting for!" she said with a little giggle. I opened the door and she stepped in. She didn't say anything at first, she just looked around. She went to the dressers, running her finger over the smooth wood finish then she went to the window and peeked outside. She turned to the bed and stood there looking at it for a moment.

"Why don't you try it out?" I said. She turned to look at me, biting her fingernail. Then she got up on the bed, sitting on it cautiously and testing it out.

"Lay back on it, Michelle, this is your bed now too," I said, encouraging her. She lay back stroking the soft sheets and she tried out the bed. She looked up at me and smiled, her eyes shining. I walked around to my side of the bed and kicking off my shoes crawled in next to her. I moved over close to her and propped myself up on one elbow, looking into her beautiful face.

"Roger, I am so happy. Thank you for bringing me here with you. But now that we are going to be living here, can I still call you Daddy?" she asked.

"Of course, baby girl. I am still your Daddy. I will always be your Daddy," I said, leaning over to kiss her perfect lips tenderly.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments