Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Victoria’s Punishment Part 5: The De-Base Camp

"Victoria's next punishment starts sooner than expected."

29
3 Comments 3
6.3k Views 6.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"First read Parts 1 to 4 of Victoria's Punishment to fully enjoy this latest part of the student's journey."

The next day at school, Victoria felt the sideways glances, eyebrow-raised looks, and overly friendly smiles aimed her way even before she stepped into her first class. The pretty student knew the reason, of course. While she was wearing a mostly standard Assumption Catholic High School uniform, she had fully obeyed Mr. O’s ‘tailoring’ instructions to the letter; not that I had much choice, she reasoned.

As directed, the tall 16-year-old junior wore her tightest-fitting white school uniform blouse, which clearly struggled to restrain her young but large chest. The flimsy shear lace bra she wore, as instructed, only served to further accentuate her breasts’ bold protrusion from her slender body as she walked along the hallways. Victoria had also dutifully rolled up her blue-green schoolgirl kilt so that it was dangerously short and exposed almost all of her athletic but still coltish legs, which now appeared to be much too sensually-long for her tender age.

The looks came, of course.

Assumption had never seen this version of the brainy honours student and star athlete. Her subversion of the school dress code served to teasingly expose for the first time - at least in public - the sexy delights of this straight-A student’s ripe body, which contrasted in the naughtiest of ways with the startling innocent look of her eyes and face, even for a junior. Adding to this taboo Lolita effect were the adorably cute pigtails she had woven her silken sandy blonde hair into.

The looks came. How could they not.

Yes, Victoria had worn her uniform like this once before, but that was only very briefly, and only after school for her history class detention last week with Mr. O. Now, however, she had to wear it for the whole day at Assumption as part of the ‘get out of jail’ deal with her history teacher. A teacher, whom she was clearly having unclear feelings about.

As for the only real fashion choice she had been given by Mr. O - ‘panties or school uniform pantyhose, but not both’ - she had decided to go with the pantyhose option. Victoria reasoned that they would offer more…protection than the panties she had on the last time she was…punished. But as she got dressed earlier this morning, she discovered a problem. She couldn’t find any of her navy-blue school pantyhose that were clean, just her usual thigh-high stockings. So, in a bit of a panic as she was rapidly becoming late for her drive to school, Victoria found herself once more sneakily raiding her sister Emilie’s drawers.

However, when Victoria had finally squeezed into the ‘borrowed’ white hosiery, she found them so incredibly tight that she wondered if she was making the right choice. Yes, she had gone commando before by wearing only pantyhose on those ‘underwear emergency’ days, but those were her own pantyhose, not ones made for a middle school uniform. To make matters worse, these hose didn’t have the comfortably roomy triangular ‘patch’ at the crotch like hers did. Instead, they just had a single middle seam that ran from the top of the waist band at the front down along the middle of the crotch of the pantyhose and back up to the rear of the waistband. This caused her to wonder how she had ever worn this torturous style when she was younger. Victoria could only laugh at yet another of her early morning predicaments.

But now, as Victoria walked along the busy early morning hallways of school, she became fully conscious of just how tightly these smaller white pantyhose constricted around her hips, her bottom, and other parts that she didn’t dare focus on. Despite this discomfort, she had to admit that the white hosiery had a cute ‘little princess’ quality about them, which was perhaps part of the reason why her legs were getting more looks than usual.

As the morning continued, Victoria realised that the type of attention she was receiving was much more brazen than what she was normally used to. Yes, her pretty face had always drawn politely admiring looks and comments. But, today, more than a few guys - and even some girls - were fully checking her out from top to bottom in the most obvious of ways. And it was happening so often that she noticed a pattern. Almost always their eyes were first drawn to her boobs, which she realised looked conspicuously large in her tight blouse. And despite their missile-like firmness, she could feel her breasts giggling as she walked, which made her feel obscenely exposed to the shamelessly bold eyes. Next these wicked boys would look at her pigtail-framed face with a flash of guilt upon seeing how young she looked. But this didn’t stop them, she noted, from then checking out her surprisingly long legs, which had been left vulnerable by her short kilt. Their only protection was her little sister’s white pantyhose, which Victoria was starting to think was more of a lure than a barrier.

All this sexually charged attention was truly flustering the young schoolgirl with a conflicting mixture of sensations: embarrassment, regret, and naughtiness, but also alarmingly warm butterflies in her belly. Amidst this ball of confusion, she worried that some students might be thinking that she was a slutty tease, which she certainly was not; unless there was a detention to charm her way out of, emerged an unwanted thought that she quickly discarded.

This inappropriately ‘heated’ attention she was receiving at Assumption today was not her fault, Victoria reminded herself more than once; she was being forced to dress like this for the entire day by her history teacher. However, while this defensive reminder of her helplessness mitigated feelings of shame and guilt (and perhaps also a hint of self-enjoyment at all the attention), it also brought up – once again - some disturbing and complicated thoughts of her once-favourite teacher, Mr. O.

BelaCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BelaCarter

Just who are you, Mr. O? She questioned silently, using the basic steps of historical problem solving and stakeholder analysis she was taught this semester in…his class, ironically.

The answer seemed to reveal itself as she walked in contemplation. He has, deliberately or not, gained intimate knowledge of her: from the spanking and confessions that it forced out of her last week, to the recorded audio of her and Sean fooling around. And more importantly, he was using this knowledge to… control her…today. As she navigated the lusty leers of the Assumption hallways, Victoria thought more about this manipulation at the hands of the handsome Mr. O, and how it made her feel.

It was a surreal feeling of having something being done to you that you know is wrong, but feeling helpless to stop it, and not even knowing if you really wanted it to stop or not. The image of being bent over the annoyingly handsome Mr. O’s desk and submitting to a spanking flashed in her mind.

What the hell are you doing to me, Mr. O, she asked herself.

By way of escape from her overly analytical brain and what her teacher had clearly orchestrated for her today, Victoria took refuge in the library after her last class. Hiding in the back of the stacks also had the benefit of helping her to avoid questioning friends, especially her boyfriend, Sean, whom she had decided not to confess the details of her fast-approaching latest punishment to; at least not yet.

That was all he needed, she reasoned, as he prepared for his senior exams. Victoria guessed that Sean would either be angry or turned on by what she had decided to submit to today, and despite her past teasing of him about this naughty situation, she still wasn’t sure which was worse…or better.

The librarian snapped Victoria back into the moment as she announced that the library had already closed, and she would have to leave. It was almost 5 pm.

Time to get this over with.

As Victoria walked toward her scheduled meeting along what should have been an empty hallway, she approached two very tall senior-looking boys talking by their lockers. Judging from their appearance and time of day, they were likely football players who had just finished afternoon practice.

As she quickly glanced over at the older boys over, Victoria felt their eyes predictably move to her chest, her face, and then down to her legs. She became painfully aware – once again - of how her tits were giggling ever so slightly, but noticeably, as she walked. She was also aware of how exposed most of her long legs were with only the protection of her sister’s white pantyhose to shield them from hungry eyes. And she once again noticed how incredibly tight they were in their wrapping of her hips, bottom, and that other place she was trying to avoid thinking about. In fact, with each step she took, the pantyhose - especially the damn middle seam that was feeling more and more like a thong wedged between her legs and bottom - were rubbing her in all the ‘wrong’ places, including the guiltily semi-aroused part of her mind.

But there was a more urgent issue that brought her back into the moment. Victoria suddenly realised with alarm that her nipples were hardening as she approached the two seniors. She wasn’t sure if it was from them rubbing against the shear lacy bra as she walked, or from the two boy’s bold stares at her boobs, or from the naughty realisation that even before her ‘meeting’ started with her teacher, she was already being helplessly exposed by Mr. O…but this time it was to the delight of these older jocks.

Regardless, she couldn’t turn back or walk faster. That would just make things worse.

As Victoria passed directly in front of the tall seniors, one made a comment as he lowered his eyes to her legs, “shouldn’t you be in the school down the road, young lady?”

This was in obvious reverence to her girly-girl white hosiery she was wearing, and perhaps to her pigtails. And as she passed, she felt their eyes move to her ass.

“She certainly has the bottom to match,” the other boy said. And then, “no way my big hog would fit into that tiny little thing.”

Victoria shot a short angry glance back over her shoulder to the student who had just commented and saw him adjust his crotch. Clearly, he was getting a hard-on just from looking at her. She turned away quickly as a sudden twinge of electricity shot through her body and collided with the feeling of naughty embarrassment at being the source of such overtly strong desire by these two seniors.

Jesus, Vicky, she thought to herself. Are you really enjoying this kind of reaction…giving a strange guy a hard-on? Innocent flirting for kicks and giggles has always been kind of fun, but this obvious lust and physical reaction she was producing in totally random dudes was rather dirty and…dangerous.

So why are my nipples hard? Came the unwanted question.

Shaking her head at the reaction her mind and body were having, Victoria tried to force her thoughts elsewhere. But the way the oh-so-tight pantyhose were rubbing her as she walked was making the refocus difficult.

Damn, she silently cursed again, why did her sister have to have such a small uniform?

Before she knew it, and as if her legs were on autopilot, Victoria found herself, once again standing in the shadow of Mr. O’s 3rd floor office door.

It was exactly 5 pm. She knew it was time to honour her agreement with Mr. O, but she hesitated as her long slender fingers reached out toward the knob of the door.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by molotov
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments