Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lady Windermere's Fan, Part One

"A story about a good woman with a voracious sexual appetite"

35
6 Comments 6
1.4k Views 1.4k
5.8k words 5.8k words

England, 2024.

Does a man have to have an erection to enjoy sex? To be more specific, does a man need a hard-on to enjoy his wife getting screwed by another? Sexuality, eroticism, and desire are important for all of us, but is there a difference between sexual arousal and sexual excitement?

x

I had been hospitalised two years ago with acute Covid-19 and had only been discharged recently. I had truly been knocked for six and had been left bedridden ever since, barely able to function without help. It was only now that I had been able to get around the house by myself. At age forty I was sexually active, fairly well endowed, and able to get it up at the drop of a hat. At least I used to, until the virus gave me a permanent brewer droop.

Which was unfortunate for my wife Lizzy, the new Lady Windermere, who was twenty years my junior. We had been married for just over two years now. At an impressive five feet ten, Elizabeth is an attractive filly, easily recognized by her youthful glow, slim frame, and perfectly round bottom.

Born on March 22, 2002, to a well-off family in Lancashire and classically educated, the current Lady of the Manor is an incredible beauty who captivated men wherever she went with her air of superiority and willingness to go all out to have a good time. Add to these features, her toned figure and superb 34C cup breasts, it was clear why she had been one of the most sought-after females in the North of England.

A self-described late bloomer, Lizzy claimed she had not received much attention from men until her senior year when she began to develop curves and started to experiment with her sexuality. And, in the process, she discovered she had a voracious appetite for sex. I was her number one fan and fell for her big style. She had rejected two proposals of marriage from me. I had offered her opulence and a fairly easy life. So when I asked for a third time and she accepted I was over the moon. This marriage would offer her the chance to travel beyond the bounds of her corner of the country, to see new places, and to meet new people.

The marriage had secured me money and status as well, as Lizzy's late father had bequeathed her a generous figure of ten million pounds sterling upon his death. Windermere is the largest natural lake in England, formed in Cumbria, close to the Lake District National Park. I had inherited the title of Earl, Lord Windermere and we had settled in the family estate, a twenty-room house with six principal bedrooms, and six bathrooms, on 2,000 acres of land.

As Lady Windermere and Lord Windermere, we were a happy couple, fucking our brains out every night, for almost two years. Lizzy was sex mad, loving all aspects of sexual relations, which was okay by me! We entertained often, drawing in many friends. And in fact, it was when Lizzy threw one of the last parties of the season for her birthday, that two friends of ours, Lord Darlington and the Duchess of Berwick, came by to see me and to imply that my spouse had been cheating on me with another. His name being Mister James Erlynne. This rumour had spread throughout society because she had supposedly been giving him large sums of money in return for unattached sex. When I checked later I found this to be true.

"She sees him continually and stops in London for hours at a time. He has taken a house in Curzon Street. Such a respectable street, too! And we're told that she goes there four times a week."

"Oh, I can't believe it!" I gushed, distressed and saddened at the news.

"But it's quite true, my dear," said the Duchess. "The whole of London knows it. That is why I felt it was better to come and talk to you."

"Duchess, Duchess, it's impossible! We've only been married two years. We have great sex. We get along and love to entertain. I thought we married for love."

I put my head in my hands, distraught.

"Are all women bad?"

"Oh, all of us, my dear, all of us, without any exception. We love wealth and attention from men. And it does seem that dear Lizzy is worse than most of us. She lives for sex. The poor girl is a nymphomaniac."

"It is very kind of you, Duchess, to come and tell me all this. But I can't believe that my wife is untrue to me."

"Dear boy. I was like that once. But a good cock does do wonders for a girl."

I was naïve to ignore that bed-hopping in the upper classes had been a common practice among those who'd not married for love or had yet to find the one who centred their world. The anticipation of adventurous sex with no strings attached or expectations of marriage was a bonus that I had taken full advantage of before I met Lizzy. I had hoped that she had loved me as I did her. Now, all I needed was to succumb to the bloody virus of the century.

x

Lizzy had us move to London where I received the best medical treatment. We took a house at Moray Place, which had large living rooms with large windows that afforded views of a round, green park to the front of the house and a triangular garden to the back. A staircase continued up to the bedrooms on the top floor. So we had a chair-lift fitted for my mobility for when I had recovered sufficiently. The last straw in my wife's infidelity came when I began to move about with a cane. All during the day I blundered and tripped about the house, determined to regain some bodily strength.

"Darling. Have you eaten?"

Finally, at ten, the Lady clattered across the hardwood floor in her black stiletto-heeled pump and sat opposite me, and crossed her shapely legs, giving me a whisper of her black silk stockings brushing together. Her made-up face glowed in the light of the lamp on the table by her side as she leaned back and lit a cigarette.

"You've been out all day, my love. With anyone?"

Lizzy blew out smoke and sighed as I asked the usual question whenever she returned from a long trip out, knowing full well the answer would have been she had spent the day in bed with Erlynne. She came over to where I was sitting and sat on the arm of the chair. She didn't so much as walk in those high heels, but stride, hips forward, and her short dress pulled up on those toned thighs. I had a sudden urge to take my wife, spin her around and fuck her from behind like the bitch she was. Her wonderful scent assailed my nostrils as she leaned over to kiss my forehead.

"Dear Charles. Would you have me stay home all day? It would bore me silly."

From her commanding pose above me, she had the advantage of me, as the sheer presence of the young woman overwhelmed me. She cocked her head as she ran an index finger down my front to the fly of my trousers. She cupped my wad and looked me in the eye.

"Still nothing? Pity. I was in the mood for a good shag. More's the pity. I shall take a bath and then turn in. No reason to hurry to bed, my darling."

I made two fists as I watched her saunter to the end of the room, all rolling hips and firm assed, and fling open the double doors.

"Have a good night, Lizzy."

She looked over her shoulder and gave me a wry smile, stubbing out her smoke in a hip-level ashtray by the door.

"Oh, I shall," she said and then puckered her scarlet lips to send me a goodnight kiss.

x

An hour later, I decided to retire too, and managed to get to the foot of the staircase to use the chair lift. The home help had all been dismissed by me a little before Lizzy had come home. Those being, the maid, cook, and butler. I was not altogether shocked, just disappointed, as I could hear a second voice upstairs as I reached my halfway point in my chair, obviously male. I strained my ears to make out what they were saying to each other. Lizzy's voice came through loud and clear.

"Oh, that feels good. Oh, my goodness."

The chair reached the top and I hobbled to the semi-open door of our bedroom and held my breath. Even though it was my wife entertaining another man, I felt like some kind of peeping tom, almost as if I were intruding.

"Right there, yes just like that, right...there!" she said, gasping for breath.

I stuffed my fist in my mouth as I realised the stranger was presumably eating my wife out. What a bitch! Bringing her lover to our bed! Should I intervene? Yeah, and get humiliated. I put my hand to my balls and I swore I felt some tingling going on. I was stunned. Was the fact that Lizzy cheating on me stirring something in me? There was no way I was getting turned on by this, or was I? I didn't want to admit it to myself, but I knew I was. My cock moved in a horizontal direction for the first time in months.

"Oh, my word. That was incredible," said Lizzy, breathing very heavily. "Now allow me to return the favour."

The sound of movement from within indicated some change in position.

"Good lord! That is huge, Chambers. Put a condom on, quick!"

Chambers! Fucking Chambers! Our live-in butler. Bastard! Lizzy made a low drawn-out moan, and in my imagination, I saw the bastard settling between my wife's open legs and slipping her his dick.

"Oh yeah. It's so big. Go slowly a while."

I had no idea why I was so turned on. But it was clear that I had a full erection for the first time in ages.

"Oh, My Lady. Your quim is so tight."

My mind raced with images of them fucking. I could see him in my mind's eye ramming in and out with his big cock inside her and her pussy stretching around it. Boldly, or was that sheepishly? I opened the door a crack and looked inside the dimly lit room. I had to bite my tongue as I saw the very naked Lizzy straddling Chambers, her bouncing tits looming over his equally nude bulk. Slowly she eased down, her pussy gently sliding over his fat cock to engulf it with those wet lips. How do I explain that this was the most erotic thing I had ever watched? Another man's cock getting swallowed up by my gorgeous wife.

"Lie still, you ape!"

Lizzy smacked the man on his hairy chest as she adjusted herself on him, then began to rise up and down on his cock, working it with grinding hips. He instinctively thrust up with his pelvis, driving it in deep, but again Lizzy protested.

"I'm fucking you, remember? Behave."

"Understood, My Lady."

With that, she started fucking him harder and faster, driving down hard to bury his turgid length deep inside her cunt. She rested on his groin and shunted to and fro, making sure to get maximum clitoral stimulation. She loved this position because of the control it allowed her. And I was also a big fan of this as well, whenever she had ridden me. Chambers, the bastard was fondling her tits, and she leaned forward to allow him better access. By now I had my dick out and was furiously wanking my boner as if for the first time.

"Fucking hell!"

Was my future relationship with my sexually frustrated wife to be this? Allowing her extra-marital sex just to make her happy? And if so, was she going to let me enjoy it alongside her? Because right now, I was so turned on watching her fuck another man that I ejaculated into my fist!

"Yes, yes, yes!"

Lizzy rode his dick harder and faster, moaning louder and louder, and the sweat dripped down her spine.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!"

Chambers did finally blow his wad. He stiffened beneath my wife as he came in his rubber. Lizzy continued to ride him for the duration, concentrating on riding the wave of pleasure her clit was getting from the throbbing cock inside her cunt, until his limp dick slipped out. She climbed off of the panting man and laid on her back, reaching for her soft pack.

"Thank you, Chambers. That will be all," she told him as she lit up a smoke.

"My Lady."

I suddenly panicked and retreated into the shadows until the butler had withdrawn to his own room. This was the moment. As Lizzy stretched out on our bed in post-coital bliss, her dark brown hair fanned out on a pillow. I burst in.

"Ah, Charles. I see you're up. Jolly good."

She pointed to my semi-hard dick and exhaled blue smoke.

x

For the next two hours, Lizzy told me everything. Her frustrations, her struggle to remain loyal to me, and her lust for a regular sex life. She admitted experimenting with other men, until six months ago when she met Erlynne. Who became her regular lover. As she spoke, she toyed with my limp dick which stubbornly refused to rise to the occasion.

"So, your cock was hard. And you were wanking while you watched me?" I didn't know what to say. as I willed my cock to stiffen. "You were hard because you could hear me getting fucked?" she asked.

"It would appear so. You were as hot as hell. Hotter than ever before.".

"Did you enjoy listening to me getting fucked, or watching?"

Lizzy squeezed my cock in her fist.

"Both. You fuck like a slut, and swear like a sailor. Such a turn-on."

"I think you enjoy hearing me getting fucked. Just like you love to see grinding against other men. Their hard cocks inside me and their hands running all over my naked body. You've become a little cuckold, haven't you?"

Shit. Was she right? Was I a secret cuckold? Is this why I had enjoyed listening at the door? Why couldn't I get a boner now? had I not tried to stop them? Did this explain my thrill when we would play our little game on nights out?

"Ah. Dear James. I wager you wish you could see him fucking me. Darling, his cock is so big. He has to be about eight inches and then some. He feels so good inside of me."

I looked up into Lizzy's angelic face smiling down at me. She had fucked another man and now she was taunting me about it. And I was fascinated by the thought.

"He fucks me so well. Makes me scream like a virgin every time. Does that make you hot, dear?"

Yes, I agreed, my cock twitching at last under her iron grip.

"It was on the very night of your last birthday when I first saw him. Our gaze lingered on more than one occasion or two, which I did take pains to ignore. But when I noticed his hard cock straining against his trousers, I couldn't help myself. I moved closer to him, and he brazenly put his hand on my thigh. Slowly moving it up between my legs. Do you want to hear what happened next?"

I was breathing heavily now, and my mouth was very dry. My cock was semi-hard as I listened to her every word. I nodded my head silently, ogling her heaving breasts as she lay beside me.

"I felt his fingers lightly pressing against my inner thigh, and I admit it felt astonishingly arousing. Right there in the presence of our guests. I tried to look aloof as he slid one finger inside of me. I was horny and already wet. We stood as close as possible without raising any undue attention. He fingered me, and I rubbed him through his trousers. I was desperate to feel how big he was, to see him in his glorious fullness."

My cock was rock hard now as Lizzy's eyes glazed over.

"Please, go on," I croaked, eager to maintain my rejuvenated erection.

"We managed to resist the temptation to go any further. Out of loyalty? Out of love? It wasn't for another six months that we met again. When we moved to London. I was bored and gagging for a shagging after a half year of enforced abstinence when James invited me out for drinks to cheer me up. One thing led to another in double quick time, and I found myself in his bed. He was athletically built and extraordinarily virile. I presume the interminable lockdowns irked him also, as he pretty much ripped my clothes off. I didn't think I would be able to take him all in, but slowly he slid his huge cock inside me and fucked me hard. Harder than I have ever been fucked for a long time. I must have cum three or four times that evening, Charles. He unleashed all of my pent-up frustrations."

Lizzy suddenly got up and took a few steps away from the bed. I sat up and looked over at her and I drank in her beauty.
Lizzy was utterly gorgeous. Five feet ten in bare feet with long brown locks, deep brown eyes, and an adorable face. Her body was slim with those C-cup tits, flat stomach, and firm behind. She lit a cigarette and stood there with her hands on her hips as my erection vanished as quickly as it had come. Fuck that blasted Omicron! It had seriously screwed up my libido.

"Naturally, I went back for more and more. Drawn to him as a moth to a candle."

Lizzy took a long draw on her smoke and exhaled.

"So, where does it leave us? Do you want a divorce?"

I brooded on the matter for days, as my strength returned. Albeit at a snail's pace. I decided that the last thing I wanted was for us to split up. From this day on. however, we were to no longer to have a traditional marriage. I told Lizzy that she would be free to fuck whoever she wanted as long as I was there to watch. There was now nothing that turned me on more than the thought or sight of my wife getting fucked hard by another man's big cock. Also, I would decide who she would fuck, so that there might be no emotional connections on her part. This was sex for the sake of sex. To my surprise and relief, Lizzy agreed.

x

We returned to the North to our estate, where Lizzy immediately set about designing her special bedroom. It was a voyeur's dreamland with a four-poster bed close to one wall. That particular wall was a large mirror, intended for either of us to get the most from almost any angle. Before we left London, Lizzy spent the best part of a day purchasing huge amounts of sexy lingerie, high-heeled shoes and boots, and make-up. Neither of us was in any hurry to kick things off, but it so happened that one of our members of staff was destined to be our guinea pig as it were.

x

Ruffled with sleep, Lizzy had tumbled out of bed, and out onto the patio at the back of the house. She had slept naked from the first time I had married her, and she lazily stood outside in the buff as the morning sun heated the tiles from a cloudless sky. I stood behind her as she stretched up to embrace the sun positively drooling over her tight buns, when she suddenly dropped her arms to her sides.

"Who is that?"

I looked out the window to see what had her attention and saw our newest gardener, Keith. Shirtless, Keith was tall and muscular. He looked the healthy outdoor type and could have passed for a rugby footballer. He had just turned twenty-two, if memory served me right, and had joined our seasonal team of workers. Now I think of it, I recalled how I had caught him staring at Lizzy's ass when she had worn her skin-tight jodhpurs when out for a ride on one of our horses. And who could blame him? Her bottom was one of her best features.

"He's rather good-looking, isn't he?"

I had no opinion, one way or the other, but the idea of Keith's rampant cock sliding in and out of Lizzy's pussy was intoxicating to me. As we watched him toiling away, my wife cupped the warm cleft between her thighs and sighed.

"What do you think, my darling? Shall he be the first? Should we invite him in to play?"

It might just as well be him, I mused. I was reminded of Mellors, the hardened fellow from the novel Lady Chatterley's Lover as he stood out there in just a ragged pair of jeans.

"All of the staff are tested for COVID-19 and other things like HIV, so why not?"

"I'll get dressed at once."

I had a little breakfast on the patio and enjoyed the quiet pastoral surroundings, accompanied only by the birds singing in the trees. Later, Lizzy had told me she had found him near the stables, happily cultivating delicate flowers and the like.

Patty_Harvey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Patty_Harvey

When she had propositioned him, he had at first thought it to be some kind of a joke or test. It was only when Lizzy had removed her top to expose her braless bosom, that the slow-witted man caught on.

"We're on for tonight."

"What? Tonight? Where, here?"

"No. He has a hut just behind the stables. I thought it would be perfect for a little bit of rough."

In the bedroom, she had stripped off completely as she decided what to wear. I sat on the bed and looked on. Lizzy's pussy was delectable. She had slightly puffy labia which were more pronounced now as she was so turned on. She had a well-trimmed bush around her pubic bone and was clean-shaven below and around her ass. She dressed in the same beige jodhpurs, with a crisp white blouse and a smart jacket. We waited until dusk and ventured out together to the stables. I stayed a ways back as Lizzy walked up to the rough wooden door and knocked softly.

"It's open, M'Lady."

She turned her head to me and then opened the unlatched door. The hut looked dusty inside, littered as it was with a clutter of gardening tools and the like.

"Evening, M'Lady. I did not expect you."

I peered through the window with the curtains half drawn to see Keith bang the door shut.

"I mean to have you. And what I want, I get."

"Any particular reason?"

I saw Lizzy point to his groin.

"Whatever it is that you pack so snugly down your pants is the reason, my young fellow."

"Oh, you must mean this."

Keeping eye contact all the while, Keith unbuckled his belt and dropped his blue jeans to his knees. Lizzy and myself were both transfixed as he tugged on the zip and the tip of his cock poked out. soon followed by his vast, horse-like cock. His cock was seriously large. All of nine inches long at my best guess. Lizzy's eyes were wide as he stripped off everything and stood in front of her with a smug grin. There was an aura of sexuality about him with his curly blonde hair and bright blue eyes. Not to mention his superb physique that showed no fatty tissue whatsoever.

"You came this far, My Lady. Touch it."

Lizzy sank to her knees on the dirty wood floor and boldly gripped his monster of a dick in both hands. From my vantage point, I fished out my hard-on and began to jerk off.

"This is the biggest cock I've ever set eyes on."

"Indeed? Do you want to suck it?"

Lizzy looked deliriously happy as she licked her lips and inhaled deeply. Keith put his hand on top of her head as Lizzy took his bloated bell end and held it inside of her wet mouth. She hollowed her cheeks as she sucked, and I saw her nostrils flare as she breathed in. She let him pop out as she ran the broad blade of her pink tongue up the underside of his considerable length from root to tip. Her spit left a noticeable trail and highlighted the thick veins that stood out on his throbbing shaft. She sucked his cock deep into her mouth, taking an incredible amount of hot cock. her eyes were running as she deposited ropes of spit from her lips to his shaft and balls.

I knew how he must feel. Lizzy had always been great at giving me blowjobs. As I peered through the grubby window watching my spouse suck Keith off, I continued to stroke my aching dick. She was getting into it now, slobbering audibly like a whore pleasuring her trick. Keith reached down and pressed his hand on the back of her head, forcing her down harder onto his knob. When he finally let her come up for air, her eyes were bulging and red. She caught her breath quickly and took a break as an opportunity to catch her breath.

"Undress me."

"As you wish."

Lizzy put her arms down by her sides as Keith slipped her light jacket from her shoulders. His rough hands unbuttoned her blouse, and when her perky breasts were released, he pawed at the firm globes, almost engulfing them with his palms. This was something I enjoyed, unclothing Lizzy to unveil her body, bit by bit. He slid down to the front of her tight riding breeches and undid the small zipper. As the waist opened he slid them down her shapely legs, thereby revealing the fact that she wore no panties under them. Naked, save for the blouse on her shoulders, Keith lifted my wife off of the floor with his hands around her trim waist. He took her to the next room, carrying her as if she were a rag doll.

"Shit!"

With my trousers halfway down my legs, I hobbled to the next window which looked into the bedroom of the twelve by twelve hut. It happened to be open and I stuck my head in just enough for a better view of the proceedings.

"Oh...yes!" I heard Lizzy moan as she was deposited on her back on the single bed.

Keith parted her slender pins and buried his head between her thighs. I could see his tongue plunge into the gap between her buttocks and into her juicy pussy. Lizzy writhed on the bed with her arms above her head, panting and moaning from the man's oral attack. He squeezed her firm and pliable breasts in each of his large hands, as he slathered up and down her divine slit. I screwed my eyes up and I could see a string of her pussy juice hanging from her pussy lips to her left inner thigh. My cock gave another twitch and I fisted it gladly. He dived into her pussy and she squealed loudly.

"Heavens? Yes, that's it. Lick my pussy!"

I started to stroke my cock a little faster, stifling my moans. lest I get spotted. Keith was no novice it seemed, as he was proficient at eating pussy. So it was not long before Lizzy was screaming and grinding down hard. She came hard, coating his face in her juices. I saw her legs shake as she climaxed. When she had regained sufficient control of her limbs, she swung her leg over him and got into a doggy position with her ass pointed directly at him. Keith grunted and moved in behind her and gave her an unexpected spank. A bit of rough, she wanted, and a bit of rough was what she was getting.

"Fuck!"

A twinge of jealousy shot through me, but I was also aware of my cock getting harder, the unfortunate result of seeing my wife being pleasured by one of my hired hands. He banged into her, his enormous cock sticking straight up between the cleft of her ass. She moaned even louder.

"Yes, do that again!"

Keith spanked her again, teasing her pussy with the length of his sizeable cock. Every time she tried to push back into him, yearning for him to penetrate her pussy, he would smack her on each nate until her rear end reddened. This was something new, and as I wanked off even faster, I made a mental note to investigate Lizzy's desire to be disciplined.

"Fuck me, you devil!"

He gave her one more spank before lining the head of his cock with her opening then rammed into her in one go. Lizzy squealed out, as he pulled back out of her all the way, leaving her hanging.

"No!"

Lizzy looked back with narrowed eyes at the grinning hunk and then she gritted her teeth as he slammed back into her again. Now he consented, thrusting in and out of her in a rhythmic action, bottoming out each time before withdrawing entirely out of her, and then entering her with gusto. With youth on his side, he never slowed. He just kept pounding into her like a machine, and his buttocks were clenched from the effort.

"Turn over," he told her as he withdrew.

Lizzy rolled onto her back, her head resting on a pillow as Keith settled on top of her. I could see that her blouse was soaked with sweat. Her legs came up and wrapped around his waist as he now changed tack, beginning a slow in-and-out motion, fucking her with long and drawn-out strokes, mixed with quicker shallower ones. Her thighs were locked around the man who pushed relentlessly inside her. The violent rhythm of his thrusts made the iron bedstead creak as they rocked in each other's arms. I heard every sigh and moan from within as I strained my ears at the open window.
They had disengaged, and Keith walked to the side of the bed, lowering his pussy juice-slicked cock beside Lizzy's face.

"Suck me off some more, M'Lady."

She looked up at him and opened her mouth so that his cock could slide in. She sucked him with her head on one side of the pillow. He humped to and fro until he pulled back with a jerk.

"Have care, My Lady. Teeth."

"You bloody bastard. Get down this minute!"

Keith flopped down on the bed beside her as Lizzy threw her legs over either side of his hips, shedding the crumpled blouse from her slick back. She reached down and directed his cock into her pussy again. From my angle, I saw her with her back to me as she lowered herself onto him. I was riveted to the spot as his dick slid up and down inside her cunt.


Still fancying himself to be the controlling one, the fair-haired fellow took her forcibly by the hips and started thrusting hard upwards. I could see his balls slapping into her nether cheeks and her clear juices coated his cock as she bounced wildly. She was moaning louder than ever, and from my past experience, I knew it wouldn't be long before she was coming again. She bounced herself harder up and down on him to meet his commanding thrusts. I recognised the way Lizzy began to grind back and forth, rubbing her clit for maximum stimulation.

"Oh god, I'm coming!"

She leaned forward exhausted, and his cock slipped out of her pussy as she began to squirt all over his lower body. Jets of clear juice flooded over the bed, as she convulsed over him. When she had finally regained control of herself, he ordered her to get off the bed and get on her knees. She slid onto the bed and went to her knees. He then stood beside her and began to stroke his cock hard in her face.

"Are you ready to take my cum?" he asked, and she nodded her head.

For a split second, she glanced over to me looking through the window. As we made eye contact, it pushed me over the edge and I began to puddle the palm of my fist. Just as I did, Keith began to ejaculate, spurting white goo all over Lizzy's face. He painted her from chin to forehead as he pumped and pumped his hose. She gasped under the heavy load that greeted her and gulped hard as she swallowed up all that she could.

x

"Well. I never expected such a good fuck like that," Lizzy said wistfully as we both returned to the house.

I was just as surprised. In fact, I decided there and then to fire the flash git the next day. I was giving him his cards just like I had done with Chambers in London. I did not need any untoward competition on my estate. I took a shower and went into our bedroom to discover Lizzy lying naked in the centre of the four-poster. Her long hair spread on the pillows, her arms and legs open wide in welcome. I was surprised to find my cock throbbed with the need to ravish my wife for the first time in more than a year. The sensual build-up of sexual anticipation burned throughout my body as I dove between her legs and mounted her. Her cunt had been quite stretched out by the gardener and I moved in and out with ease.

I jerked and yelled out as I climaxed within three minutes. My last thought as sleep claimed the pair of us was that Lady Windermere was a bloody good fuck. The next morning we discussed what had just happened and we both agreed that it had been one of our best ideas in a long time. Once we had finished breakfast, Lizzy's phone vibrated and she read a text. She read the message and turned to me.

"It's James. He's in Cumbria and wants to meet me."

I rubbed my chin and pondered for a short while.

"Invite him over."

"Really? Oh, darling. What a splendid idea."

to be continued.

Published 
Written by moasan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments