Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Marian's Garden Part 2: Gregor's Wood

"Nudism is illegal in this neighborhood, but the young couple next store are heating up the forest."

2
2 Comments 2
2.3k Views 2.3k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"I have several other possible neighbors who can interact with Marian and Jack, and this is the first one to notice them."

The day begins normal enough for Gregor Malkin. He had slept in late after a long night. Working 12 hours in his uniform and heading straight to the bar afterward had taken a lot out of him. It always did.

When he ventures outside, the day was beautiful, warmer than he expected for a spring day. He lights a cigarette, poisoning the beautiful spring air with his smoke. Delicious death, one puff at a time.

Sounds of giggling and the sounds of spraying water drift through his neighbor’s woods. That doesn't sound like Jean. Gregor inhales deeply of the addictive stuff. Right, Jean sold the place to some young folks. Not often new folks came this far off the beaten path. Not often they stayed. The man stabs his glowing nicotine vessel into the ugly glass ashtray that had yellowed over time. Well, the day is dry for once. Best not waste it.

The last real storm had blown down a Sitka Spruce tree over the driveway. Jean had cleared it, with the chainsaw, but those logs were too big for the fire. Might as well chop 'em and stack 'em on such a nice day. He splits the big logs in half with the axe. Whack! Whack! His mind went blank of all but the physical task at hand.

A quick dig around the shed showed the hatchet was missing. Cursing his 19-year-old son, Gregor located the hatchet, almost covered by decaying maple leaves. Kenny must have just left it after he stacked the firewood last fall. Gregor bends to pick it up from the corner of the wood pile. He straightens to see what appears to be a naked woman in Jean's old backyard. He closes his eyes and looks again. Two bodies walking, not completely naked. Strolling in their underwear in the woods. Like two treehuggers. A man and a woman. They walk further into their property line. He can still hear them though, maddeningly close. He cannot tell what they are saying. The voices dissolve to other sounds.

Gregor looks down the wall of firewood he'd made along the property line. The 6-foot-tall tarp-covered stack, a masterpiece, is now in his way. A couple of yards down, the start of a second row of wood was only about 2 feet tall. Quietly, Gregor climbs up onto the shorter pile. He looks over the blue tarp protecting his wall of wood from the elements, into the next property.

There they are. Two pesky little nymphs going at it like rabbits on the forest floor. He had a window over a wild rhododendron bush, framed by its exploring branches, into the little grove. It's hard to see her from this angle, but he has dark skin. His dark curly hair could not have been more than 6 yards away from Gregor’s elevated view. The rhythm of the two of them moving together was making Gregor's wood press against the pile.

The man pulls out of her revealing her body clearly. She has long blond hair laid out around her like a halo on the green forest floor. The way her arm stays splayed out as she moves makes Gregor think her hand must be gripping something off to the side of them that’s blocked by branches. Gregor pictures her gripping him instead: her hands holding, digging tight into his arms or holding his dick.

Gregor loosens his belt. Her breasts are perky and young. Gregor admires them as the young man caresses them, then lays down where she had been. Gregor reaches into his pants, tugging out the elastic so he can hold his own quivering log. It feels so constrained inside.

It looks like the girl commanded the boy to keep going. The woman climbs on top and Gregor can clearly see her back and beautiful toned legs. Like a fairy or some sort of mythical being in the woods. He watches her legs lower her hips down slowly, controlled, careful. He cannot see the cock that she’s lowering herself onto, but he imagines her slow descent onto him. He tightens his hand around himself imagining her intimate muscles squeeze around him.

Gregor has to slow down his pace with his hand. This is too good. So hot. Why hadn't he ever done this? Oh right, his ex would have hated it. That bitter old woman had nothing on this beautiful, glowing beauty.

She moves on top of the man, shifting her hips around. Her hands reach up to the green branches hanging above. She seems to be reaching for some unseen sinful fruit. Gregor can't help it; his erect penis spews a soft white liquid onto the wood stacked in front of him. He winces at the thought of removing that cum-covered log from in the middle of the pile.

They're still going; fuck yes! Over the wood wall, Gregor can see her body shudder from here. She should scream any moment now. Suddenly, she collapses forward onto the man. There are a few more gentle pulses, but she is done. Gregor tries to think if he has ever seen a woman orgasm quite like that. Most of his porn collection has women moaning so loud it is hard to tell what they are really feeling. Karen had rarely orgasmed under his sweaty body. Afterwards with substantial help, she’d finish, but that was way too much effort. That's probably part of the reason she cheated and left. He tuck his soft and chubby penis back into his underwear and fastens his pants.

The two are still at it. The man has her bent over a log and is ramming into her. Now she's making noise. Little high-pitched squeaks as the man's rippling body is forcing her into the moss covered wood. Treehugger is definitely the term. The man groans with his hand on her back. His last few thrusts are more potent as he empties himself, until he finally withdraws her. The two roll into the empty grove.

Maria_Moon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Maria_Moon

Gregor reviews the splatter he left on the wood pile. Maybe it will look like sap when it dries? He moves to climb down, but one log slips, then another. Gregor rides a cascade of falling wood that is his pile of kindling. "Ow." Gregor groans pushing fallen logs off of himself.

"Are you okay?" says a man's voice on the other side of the wall. “What happened?”

Of course. They would be the friendly, concerned type.

"Yep." Gregor responds.

He sits up and fastens his belt. Thankfully, only the shorter smaller log stack suffered. Well that and his own bruised body.

"Do you need help?" the young man asks.

"Nah yah hippy." Gregor replies.

He drags himself up to a standing position.

"Goddammit stupid logs. Told my son to stack 'em a certain way and he puts 'em all piled every which way." Gregor bluffs before making his way to the property edge.

The young man has made his way to the old Malkin line fence, about where Gregor found the hatchet. It was just an old barbed wire that had been strung up so long ago that many of the trees had swallowed the curled metal lines into their bark.

"We weren't sure what happened," the boy says.

He is in boxers, but his girl appears from the woods to hand him some pants. She has shorts on now, wet by the look of them, and a white, wet bra through which Gregor can clearly see her erect nipples.

He looks away from her beautiful body and the young man scrambling to put pants on.

"You know," Gregor says, "nudism is illegal in this county."

"We did not," she says, "I thought on our property we were fine."

"You thought. I am a town constable: part of my job is keeping the peace." Gregor riffs gruffly, sounding as severe as possible. He tries to distract himself from the discomfort in his own pants again.  "You realize my son could have been out here and seen you; whatever you two were up to."

"Oh." The young man says, "we didn't mean—"

His spouse interrupts. "What Jack means to say is, we're sorry—ConstableNeighbor," she says, sweet as heaven. Then her tone switches to curious. "How old did you say your kids were?"

Gregor looked at her soft body, so open and welcoming to the living world around them. "Boy's 19 in a month. Girl's 16."

She states flatly: "They don't live with you."

"Jesus, is it that obvious?" Gregor replies. He glares at her.

“A 16 year-old-girl and you’re not screaming at us?” She responds, inflecting her voice like a question.

"Even so, you two could have disturbed the peace with your shenanigans." He waves his arm wildly.  "I ought to haul you two in."

He briefly pictured the two of them in their current limited clothing in the back of his squad car.

"I am sure other arrangements can be made," the woman says with a smile, "don't you think, Jack?"

"How much of our shenanigans did you see?" the man called Jack asks.

The older male freezes for a couple of seconds, staring at the bark of a hawthorn tree. He grimaced before answering.  "Enough to know my daughter Lacey shouldn't see it, and my son Kenny would enjoy far too much."

"And what about you?" the woman asks.

She moves around her man and approaches Gregor on the property line with soft ethereal steps.

"Did you enjoy it way—too—" She halts within an arm’s length of Gregor. Had there been no fence lines, he could have embraced her.

"Marian, I'm not sure—" Jack begins to speak.

"Okay, mayhap I did like what I saw." Gregor responds, "but your husband here clearly does not like that. Y'all must know how gorgeous you are."

"We're not married," Marian said.

"No?"

Jack cleared his throat, "We're not big on monogamy." He looked at Marian slyly. He added, "Not that I think everyone needs to know."

Gregor Malkin frowned at his two, new, young neighbors. "Polygamy isn't legal in this state either."

Jack shook his head and walked away from the property line toward the house.

"Jack!" Marian exclaims.

"You explain it," Jack yells, as he disappears further into their property.

"Why would anyone juggle a girl like you with another girl?" Gregor asked.

"You gonna ticket us, for your private showing?" Marian asks.

Gregor watches her confident face. He thinks again of her handcuffed in the back of his police car. Then he pictures her handcuffed in his own living room. Maybe, just maybe, the young man is also in the room as a willing, uncuffed participant.

"I think we could come to an agreement."

"Good." Marian smirks looking him up and down. "Then I look forward to explaining to you the type of partnership Jack and I have."

She waved her hand with wiggling fingers. Her palm was strangely red contrasted to her lily-white stomach. Small bits of plant-life from her earlier adventures stuck to her body. Without another word she pivoted and walked away. Gregor watched her hips move back and forth as she disappeared into the trees.

Sounds like Gregor's days off might get a little more interesting.

 

Published 
Written by LostLittleLamb
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments