Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Another story with Austin and Simone."

Simone and I solidified our relationship to what we called an early engagement. Although at the time, we did not live together, we spent most nights together.

Our friends congratulated us when we told them, and a few said that we made a perfect pair, if ever there was such a thing.

One night, Simone happened to be staying at my apartment. I had to work late on a project, so I texted her to let her know I was on my way.

Simone said she ate something earlier, so I grabbed a drive through burger and ate it while driving home.

As things turned out, it was a good idea. Or one of them this night.

I arrived home, noting the time was close to nine. When I got inside, the apartment was dark. Simone called out from the bedroom, to leave the lights off and come see.

In the darkened room, Simone was sitting by the window. As I approached, I could see my neighbor's bedroom lights on and the curtains open. This is the same Italian couple I mentioned in some previous stories.  

"I see that they're back. What are they doing?" I asked. 

Simone giggled some and said, "Wait and see."

I figured we could be in for a show, so I hurried and took a shower. I returned to Simone, and I was only wearing a towel. Simone remained by the window, moaning some when I entered the bedroom.

When I looked across to the neighbor's window, I saw Andrea, wearing only panties entering her bathroom.

"Did I miss anything?" I asked as I bent down to kiss Simone's neck.

"Not yet" she replied.

I went to the kitchen and brought back another chair and sat beside Simone to watch.

"Is Andrea alone?" I asked.

"No, she's with another man and it's not her husband," Simone replied excitedly.
I told Simone that I recently noticed their cars had been in the parking lot but have not seen either of them since they returned from Italy.

As soon as I had spoken Andrea came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. I could have sworn that she looked toward Simone and I and smiled, before she turned to her den.

A few minutes passed when Andrea and her guy entered the bedroom. I felt my cock starting to stir under my towel, in anticipation of what was about to occur.

The guy was wearing black athletic pants that Andrea immediately pulled down after entering the bedroom.

I guessed that he was roughly six foot tall, maybe less than two hundred pounds. And he obviously was younger than me.

"Simone, I bet he's not more than twenty," I whispered.

Simone was glued to the window and didn't reply.

"Isn't Andrea approximately forty?" I asked.

"Yes, she's forty-four," Simone whispered.

OK, back to the young man.

Simone and I agreed the guy couldn’t have been more than twenty. He had light brown hair and muscular for a guy his age.

When Andrea removed his pants, Simone moaned again. His cock almost bounced out of his shorts, before Andrea took it into her hands.

lissa_hanns
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lissa_hanns

I'd say he was close to eight inches, not bad for a white kid, I thought to myself.

We watched as Andrea sucked on the guy's cock for a few minutes. Then it appeared as though Andrea was instructing him on what to do.

"I bet he's a virgin," I told Simone.

"Oh, wow!" Simone whispered a bit excitedly.

Andrea laid the young man on her bed and finished removing his pants. Her towel had fallen off while she was working orally on his cock earlier.

I noticed Simone was getting aroused as we watched. Andrea moved over the young man, kissing each part of his torso, until she was face to face with him. He lay almost motionless with his eyes closed while Andrea licked and kissed her way back to his hard and throbbing cock.

We could see Andrea's smile as she reached the young man's cock. Andrea placed one hand on the guy’s stomach, then she took matters into her mouth and the other hand.

Soon, his chest began heaving, his torso began flinching, and Andrea began getting her reward.

Well, that did it for me. I took Simone's hand, laid on the bed and we began kissing.

Simone teased me, "Would you like the same treatment, young man?"

"Yes," I grinned.

Did I mention that I love to eat Simone out?

She loves it when I do anal play and it puts her into what I call a higher gear. It’s almost like she loses control over herself, and I try my best to keep up.

Simone was on top of me and sucking vigorously on my cock while I continued licking her anus and clit. When I started to finger her anus, I could feel her taking all my cock in her mouth.

Then, as I fingered Simone’s anus, I was licking her clit hard, and she began to press her bottom on my face and orgasm.

I wasn’t sure if she was going to smother me, but before she did, she flung herself off me, breathing hard and shaking.

I took advantage of her, and it didn’t take long for Simone to roll me over on my back and ride me hard. I may have lasted a few more minutes before I unloaded inside her tight pussy.

After Simone wore me out, we checked Andrea's window. The lights were off.

The next morning, Simone and I were leaving for our respective jobs. The young man we saw in Andrea's room was getting into his car.

He looked at us as his car started, then quickly drove off.

I started to laugh and told Simone that he was embarrassed. I bet her that the guy wasn't a day older than eighteen, if that old.

"Don't be so hard on him, Austin," Simone said before she kissed me and got into her car.

Three thoughts ran through my mind, as I walked to my car:

Everyone has a first time.

Lucky guy.

Andrea is one hot lady.

 

Published 
Written by apt389
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments