Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Watching Susy 5

"A trip to Spain"

16
3 Comments 3
2.2k Views 2.2k
4.5k words 4.5k words

Susy told me that she missed Spain and had a desire to visit the old country, so I arranged a trip to Barcelona. Back in the day I had purchased a few apartments in the city but had now cut back to just the one. Susy's old girlfriend, Canela, rented the two-bedroom apartment from me and I suggested we stay with her. My wife was excited at the prospect of seeing her friend again and readily agreed. It would be exactly five years since I witnessed Susy performing a striptease on stage at the Barcelona International Erotic Festival and I nurtured the idea of having her perform again live onstage in front of a rabid Spanish audience. Fucking a stunt cock of course. Susy had become quite the exhibitionist of late, thanks to my voyeuristic tendencies, and when I put the idea to her she said yes immediately.

Two weeks later we arrived in Barcelona, truly a wonderful city. Vibrant, sunny, and full of history. Canela was out of town, so Susy and I settled into one of the bedrooms and did some touring of the city. She had kept the place in good shape and both bedrooms were clean and comfortable. The apartment building was ideally located in the upmarket area near Placa de Catalunya along the Passeig de Gracia, and we had some wonderful dinners. Two nights later was the date of the show and we were both on heat!

x

The El Salon de Barcelona was set to have its 26th edition at the four-day erotic and sex fair in the exhibition and sports center 'Pavello de la Vall d'Hebron' from October 3rd to the 5th. There were ten stages and thirty stalls that staged sex shows, competitions, lap dances, and the sale of erotic products. With my money and influence, I contacted the organisers and booked Susy to perform on a Saturday evening. We took a cab to the arena at seven and I led Susy backstage through hundreds of people to where she found a place to get ready. She was as nervous as a kitten as I went right to the front of the fairly small stage, maybe ten by eight. There was a group of around forty eager men who were in attendance to watch the performers. We watched a warm-up pole dance by a blonde Spanish dancer and then the louder thump of the dance music started and the guys all started to clap.

"Ole! Ole! Ole!"

The MC spoke in Spanish first and then informed us of a new girl performing her very first live show, Susy! I saw Susy approach from the back and take the twenty-step stairs onto the stage. I was knocked out by her appearance and once again I was grateful to be her husband as she hit the stage and did a sexy twirl. The stunning babe simply radiated sexuality and I felt a certain pride in that she was my wife. The five-nine smoking hot babe was naked apart from her £2,000 pair of black Christian Louboutin stretch satin thigh-high boots. They accentuated her already long legs with the five-inch heels. Her enhanced D-cup breasts were full and large and had the same even olive colouring as the rest of her striking body. The backs of her legs were taut and shapely and her gorgeous buttocks were firm and rounded and nicely lifted. The gentle curve of her stomach and smooth upper thighs led the eye to the awesome cleft of her shaven Mons. In the glare of the bright stage lights, I could see her soft labia glistening with her applied lubrication. Her wavy jet-black hair tumbled down her back to the base of her spine and she wore extremely black eyeliner and hoop earrings.

"Here we go."

There were more spectators now and the anticipation was high for the erotic performance—all men, not one single female. As the anticipation grew I realised that the proximity of us to the stage was rather intimate.

"And now, welcome onstage, Mario!"

Susy jerked and twerked as she was joined onstage by a young stud with long brown hair down to his shoulders which parted on the left. He looked about twenty-five and must have been over six feet tall. He had a hairless chest nicely defined with muscle and his left arm was a sleeve of tattoo. His cock was already erect and was BIG! The bulbous head glistened with lube and already looked likely to explode. Even I felt the adrenaline course through me as Susy stood at the front and let Mario kiss and lick her all over, from her neck to her tits to her stomach. He pressed to her body from behind and we saw him finger her with two digits. My cock twitched in my pants and I could feel it start to swell As Susy lightly gyrated on the probing fingers.

"Ole! Ole! Ole!"

More men crowded the small stage and several had their cell phones raised up to take video footage. Susy went down and opened her mouth to let Mario feed her his cock. She tilted her head back as he moved his hips and pushed forward. I could hear my wife gurgle above the music as her lips slithered over his impressive shaft. She groaned and twisted her face to give us a good view of her mouth full of cock. Then Mario braced himself and held her head in both hands and started to face fuck my wife. After a few pumps down Susy's throat, he paused with his dick half in, half out, and turned her head to us. Susy let her saliva run out and down her chin as the audience applauded. I was slightly bemused by the reaction. Some Spanish thing, I guessed.

"Si! Si!"

Susy then went onto all fours and looked at all of us and raised her stunning ass high up for a doggy-style fuck. Now the sex would commence. Mario spread her cheeks wide and slid his monster dick all the way in. He began to bang her with exaggerated thrusts for show and we all got a good look of him driving in and out. They both whipped their long hair about for dramatic effect as they moved in time with the thudding beat of the music. Susy was brilliant. He was raising the volume of her moans and yelps for the benefit of the audience. Mario placed his arms around her waist and together they shunted back and forth until he pulled back and they separated.

"Bien!"

Susy rolled over and kicked her high boots up in the air one after another and then moved to a seat about three feet back on the stage where she sat on the edge. As Mario joined her she raised her long boots up and the stud grabbed her ankles and lifted them straight up. He slapped his big boner on her mound, dragging the mushroom head along her slippery slit, and then entered her. Susy opened her slender legs straight out to the sides, almost horizontally, as Mario began to fuck her. And everyone at the stage front had their mouths open and their eyes even wider as Susy was fucked with the speed of an express train. Susy's cunt was stretched out as he forced his cock in deeper and deeper and her juices ran out and down the crevice of her ass cheeks.

"Bravo!"

The long-haired stud had his hands on the backs of her black boots at knee level and fucked Susy with full-length strokes that made Susy pant loudly. I looked at the attentive onlookers who by now were all hypnotised by the scene. Mario was no novice and he rolled Susy's legs back so that her lower back lifted up off the seat and we all got a bird's eye view of his huge organ thrusting in and out of her cunt hole.

"Ay, papi!"

I wasn't able to tell if Susy had cum or not but she cried out happily as Mario withdrew from her juicy cunt. Mario then sat on the seat facing us and Susy sat on his lap in a reverse cowgirl and impaled herself on his rigid pole. Her face was one of pure ecstasy as his rock-hard knob sank inside her hot box. She made her body lean back to give us the perfect view of her wet pussy riding up and down on his cock and her huge breasts heaved on her chest to the delight of the spectators. Despite his monster size Susy slid herself up and down on his whole length and I was seriously afraid of creaming my trousers. Mario seized her hips and moved her body on him and her tits bounced madly as she humped him. They slowed up the pace and Susy raised and lowered herself on his dick to display the erotic act of the sex.

"Joder!"

I was so proud of Susy as she was rocked back and forth faster and faster on Mario who made a great show of pushing his hips up. Then she remained stock still with only his cock head in her cunt and then she leaned right back, balancing on the heels of her boots. They broke off and stood up, their sweat-drenched bodies shining under the hot lights. Susy's loins and upper thighs were particularly soaked with perspiration and her long hair had matted to her back.

"That was hot."

I leaned forwards as far as I could as Susy smiled at me and proceeded to lick Mario's dick all the way down to the base and then back. She looked radiant as she turned her body so that we could all see her wet labia. With her left hand at the base of his cock the hot brunette held him in her mouth as he ejaculated. As his cum shot into her mouth Susy let it merge with her spit and let it run out and down her ample cleavage. Mario raised his arms in triumph and left the stage to let Susy earn all the applause. Her huge globes were bathed in the white stuff and I rubbed the front of my trousers furiously.

"Muchas gracias!"

The volume of the loud thumping music was muted and the stage lights dimmed as Susy quickly sauntered off. I was brought back to my senses as the crowd dispersed and I had to shake my head. Have I had that all been a dream?

x

Susy slept the entire next day and I made myself busy with some business. Canela returned sometime late, just after I joined Susy in bed. I awoke at about six the next morning and looked over at the other side of the bed to see that Susy had already gotten up. I went to the bathroom and when I returned she hadn't returned. I figured she may have gone to the kitchen and I headed that way but came to a shuddering halt when I heard the distinctive sounds of two females moaning and giggling. I peered around the bedroom door which was ajar and was stunned to see my naked wife lying on her front with her face buried in Canela's snatch. Canela was also unclothed and was on her back with her legs out wide. Her head was thrown back into the pillow and her toes were curled down into the bunched-up sheets as Susy lapped at her pussy. Susy's firm bottom bobbed up and down in her excitement and I salivated at the sight of her bald cunt peeping from that tantalising apex between her butt and thighs.

"Si! Si! Si!"

Moaned the voluptuous Canela who writhed in ecstasy beneath my provocative wife. In the five years I had known her I had never for one minute suspected her to have lesbian trends. Maybe it was just her best friend who aroused her in that way. Indeed, seeing Canela in the raw I was impressed with her curvaceous form. Her skin tone was lighter than Susy's light olive complexion but she shared the long and wavy black hair of my Latina wife. At only about five three she packed in a body of a goddess with huge C-cup boobs and wide hips. Now Susy had eased her body up so that her pussy was grinding on Canela's in tight little circles, rubbing against the other. Canela slid her knees up Susy's hips as their smooth, hot bodies humped each other.

"Bravo!"

My attention broke at the sound of a male voice and the sight of a tattooed arm that came into my sight and Mario joined the writhing girls! Fuck! He was naked and erect as he stroked my wife's ass and thighs. He moved on top of her and his hard cock brushed her firm cheeks. Susy sighed and held his arm as he thrust up inside her from behind. The long-haired dancer started to fuck her quickly and his prodigious dick sank in with audible squishing sounds With his long hair hanging down his back his taut butt rose up and down like a machine as he pounded into Susy. His deep strokes came at a frantic pace and he slammed against her raised ass. In turn, my wife's curvy frame pinned her friend to the bed as all three bobbed and moaned together. Each time the well-hung stud hammered home he took the breath out of the bountiful babes.

"Your turn."

Mario slid out of Susy and Canela crawled out from under Susy in a flash, Mario scooted between her open legs and was in up to the hilt. I was surprised and excited to see another woman being soundly screwed in our bed and I got my cock out and began to beat the meat. Canela pulled her knees up and her bottom lifted so that I saw the perfect shot of her gaping cunt with Mario buried inside. Then she crossed her ankles behind the small of his back as he banged the shit out of her.

"Si!"

Mario rolled over with his rod embedded within her and suddenly it was Canela who was on top of him now. She seemed possessed as she put her hands on his chest as her long hair flew about and her full tits bounced high. Her fleshy butt was not as tight as Susy's and it slapped loudly on top of his thighs as she impaled herself on his stiff spike. My gaze turned to Susy who was propped up on her left elbow and frigging her bald snatch. Mario turned his head to look and then left Canela and moved to his left. Susy opened her arms and legs and he slowly pushed into her. Her back arched as he sank deeper within her wet cunt and she clung to him with her gazelle-like pins.

"Fuck her!" I whispered to myself as I saw his smooth chest crush against her big tits.

Susy clawed at his back as he rammed into her over and over, nipping her neck while never breaking his momentum. She moved under him as he rotated his hips and fucked her with a spiraling motion that made her cry out in bliss. Vivid memories of myself fucking Susy, feeling the warmth of her alluring body beneath me gave me a pang of jealousy as I watched Mario bang her silly. Then her body became rigid and she ran her hand through his mane of hair as she came on his shaft.

"Oh! Si!"

She pushed the Spanish stallion towards the buxom Canela who gladly pulled him on top of her and wrapped her legs around him. Where the fuck did he get the energy! The smell of sex was strong now and urged me to spank my cock faster. Mario got Canela's legs up and her ankles next to his neck as he stroked inside her harder, rippling the flesh of her buns on the in-stroke. Their sweat banded together and I saw his buttocks running with perspiration. He slowed up gradually and I guessed that his balls must be aching to explode.

"Do it," I urged.

Canela had moved to the edge of the bed and Mario sat beside her. The voluptuous brunette looked the stud in the eye as she flicked the bulbous head of his twitching dick with her tongue. Susy woke from her reverie and cupped his big balls in one hand as she kissed him hard on the mouth. After teasing his knob Canela took the top half into her mouth and sucked on him loudly. Susy leaned in close to watch and smiled at the viscous trail of saliva her friend left on his shaft.

"Wow!"

Susy took over and Mario began to lightly thrust up into her mouth as her head moved up and down on his rock-hard length. Her friend sucked on his hairless balls and Mario lay flat on his back. Facing me, lurking in the doorway I had the view of the two girls side by side swiping their tongues up and down his upright pole on either side. I knew all too well the exquisite sensation of Susy and the feather-light touch of her tongue on my cock when she blew me and I envied Mario at that moment. He let out a mournful groan and fired spurts cum in two big arcs that splattered the faces of the laughing girls. He continued to cum in powerful streams and ejaculated more than anyone I had ever witnessed. The girls licked every drop he had and I painted the palm of my hand as I came. I withdrew in silence and made my way to the kitchen and made coffee. The soft sound of Mario slipping out the front door did not escape my notice but I pretended not to have heard. Susy and Canela bounded into the kitchen in their underwear, arm in arm and giggling.

"Coffee?"

x

On the final day of our visit to Barcelona Susy expressed a desire to go to the Parl Gruell. I agreed as it is truly a must-see on any trip to the city. When we got there at midday we entered the park and immediately felt we were lost in nature. The park abounded with colourful flowers and amazing green trees. As we made our way along the magical paths of white stones we came to the terrace where we could get a fantastic view of the landscape of Barcelona. We purchased our tickets and meandered through the enormous stones that made a mosaic of a serpent. The sky was blue and the sun beat down on us as we took shelter under one of the imposing balconies.

"I love the sun," gushed Susy as she held onto my arm.

My beautiful wife was at her usual radiant in a red and white striped maxi dress with a deep plunging neckline and tantalising split up the left thigh. To cover her head she had a white floppy beach bonnet with a blue bow ribbon around the brim.

"And I love you."

She gave me a peck on the cheek as I noted two young men stroll past us for the second time in ten minutes. In the blazing sunshine, I hadn't taken notice of the general public in the park but my curiosity was aroused as I watched the men sit on a nearby bench and give us the occasional glance. Both wore white tee shirts and while one had blue denim the other had a pair of knee-high shorts from which he showed muscular legs. I turned to Susy and was surprised to see that she was staring right back at the guys and a light breeze had lifted her dress at the side split to display her bare thigh. Her white panties showed and the thin material was clinging to her pussy lips.

"Eric?"

"Really? Them?"

"Si. A last farewell to Barcelona. Please?"

"As long as I can watch, yes."

What the hell? Two fine examples of Spanish youth and masculinity taking my exhibitionist spouse would be hard to ignore Susy smiled and sauntered brazenly to the bench in a flurry of swaying hips and boldly sat between the men. She looked from one to the other and said something I didn't catch. A couple enjoying the pleasant day passed the bench but to any casual observer, there appeared nothing of interest in three young adults sitting side by side. Then Susy placed each hand in their laps and proceeded to rub their discernible bulges. Patience was never one of her strongest virtues and she turned to kiss the fairer one and didn't break from his lips for a full minute. Then she kissed the other guy who cupped her right breast in the palm of his hand.

"What a fucking slut," I murmured with a big grin as I walked over slowly to stand by the bench.

A woman with a spaniel walked by but I used my body as a shield to hide the fact that Susy had unzipped the denim guy and was stroking his rock-hard seven-incher.

"Buenas tardes," I said to the middle-aged lady who sniffed at me and tugged on the leash of the dog.

I stole a glance over my shoulder to see that Susy had bent to her right to smother the denim man's cock with her mouth. Her red lips were stretched out over his thick organ and his whole length had simply vanished from view. Fuck! Susy had swallowed him up! Shorts guy was stroking his exposed knob which I noted had a huge mushroom-shaped helmet. Susy had struck gold again! She placed her pursed lips around the other guy and gave the fat head little baby sucks that made him groan. Her floppy hat hid the wanton act as the man walked by quite close to where we were.

"Lameme la panocha."

After getting a taste of their rock-hard erections Susy sat back on the bench and opened her long legs. The one with the fair hair caressed her thighs from the knees up to her white panties and traced the outline of her mound under the soft material. Then he went onto his knees and buried his face between her legs.

"Si! Bravo."

I clenched my jaw as I heard Susy moan in pleasure as her pussy was licked until her hips bucked up against his face. The darker-haired man continued to wank his cock, oblivious to members of the public who strolled by the secluded spot. She stood up suddenly and lifted her left leg to remove her underwear. As she stepped out of them she brazenly tossed them to me. I caught them and felt the dampness in my fingers. She was ready for some cock. Walking around to the back of the bench Susy placed her hands on the back of the metal seat and thrust out her bottom in open invitation.

HalseyDiva
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HalseyDiva

"Follame duro."

The two guys whispered some words to each other and the denim man followed Susy to the rear of the bench and stood directly behind her. He pulled her summer dress over her hips, grabbed his prick, and shoved her forwards. Susy yelped as his cock entered her and her head dipped forward. Her hat hid her face and her maxi dress hid the fact that she was now being fucked. From my point of view, it seemed that the pair of them were just standing close together with just the barest hint of motion.

"Si! Si!"

"Nice day, no?"

An older fellow with a walking stick walked past slowly as he looked at Susy who was shunted to the back of the bench on the guy's inward thrusts, and her tits bounced and jiggled as they thrust out at the front of her dress.

"Ss...si! Bien!"

Her hips were held by the guy behind her as he increased the pace of his vigorous pumping. Susy moaned louder as she held the back of the bench tighter and her knees buckled. The guy in the shorts knelt on the seat in front of Susy who bent down to suck on his knob. My cock ached in my trousers but I resisted the temptation to free it up. Susy was the exhibitionist, not I.

"Agh!"

The Denim guy threw his head back as he jammed Susy to the seat and presumably came inside my quivering wife. Without pausing for breath Susy came back to the front of the bench and stroked my cheek.

"He came inside me!" she purred.

The shorts guy had his pants down to his ankles now as he sat down. Susy sat in his lap in the reverse cowgirl and reached under her dress for his stiff prick.

"Oh!"

She sighed as she sank down and let his boner slide up into her saturated cunt. Once he was all in Susy spread out her dress so that it was impossible to see the lewd act of intercourse. I stood and watched her ride up and down on him and her bountiful breasts threatened to tumble out of her deep neckline. As two strollers came by they looked at the bench and saw me standing over Susy in conversation with her as she bobbed lightly on the young man.

"He so big, Eric! Beuna polla."

From my close proximity, I heard the slap, slap, slap of her thighs and bottom on his groin and I felt myself cream my trousers at the explicit image in my mind. Sweat ran into my eyes from the heat of the sun as the denim guy sat beside the rutting pair and kissed my wife. Then Susy slammed down hard and remained still on his lap.

"He is also coming inside me!" she said and put her hands to her face.

I held her hand as Susy panted and I was filled with an exquisite thrill at the erotic sight. Susy finally stood up and smoothed out her dress. She kissed each guy and then took my hand and we continued our visit to the park. As we strolled together in search of the public toilets Susy opened the slit in her dress and showed me that she had forgotten her panties. I looked at her exposed pussy and saw the sticky wetness left there by two large ejaculations. When I checked my mobile phone that evening I saw that Susy had been such a hit that I had received numerous offers for Susy to repeat her performance live onstage. Had I unleashed a monster, I wondered?

END

Published 
Written by moasan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments