Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When Wishes Come True - Part 4

"BF asks reluctant GF to fuck his friend as he watches - continued"

62
15 Comments 15
2.2k Views 2.2k
7.3k words 7.3k words

Smiling wickedly, Alicia slowly pushed herself back up. Her eyes never left Eric's until she sat up and pushed her hair back from her face and shoulders. Sitting straight, her large, heavy tits displayed proudly, Alicia kept her eyes on her boyfriend's friend's as she once again began to move her hips. Picking up her pace, she was soon bouncing up and down his nine-inch pole, her big tits bouncing up and down lightly.

Eric stared up in awe at the goddess riding up and down his ragingly hard pole, fucking herself and looking oh so fucking hot while doing it.

Running his hands up his friend's girlfriend's smooth thighs, Eric reached her slim waist. And settling his hands firmly, he proceeded to help lift her up and down his thick cock. Fuck, her pussy was so fucking tight, he felt like he was going to cum any second.

"Fuck," Eric breathed heatedly as he leaned his head back, relishing in the feel of Alicia sliding herself up and down his dick faster and faster.

Opening his eyes he saw Nick staring hornily into his eyes. Why the guy was enjoying watching his girlfriend stuff herself full of his friend's big dick Eric would never understand. But it had gotten him into Alicia's ass, so he wasn't going to stop now.

"Fuck, man, your girlfriend is one hot fuck," he grunted out as he looked upside down into Nick's eyes, his hands still holding a firm grip on Alicia's slim waist.

The words made Alicia moan loudly and she began to bounce up and down his hard cock with more force, running her nails down his chest. Nick too seemed to enjoy them. Strange man, Eric thought, but he wasn't going to complain.

"Mmm, oh, fuck, yes," Alicia purred contentedly as she rode up and down. Her increased fervour instantly drew Eric's attention back to the stunning brunette girlfriend.

With eyes that blazed lust, the hot brunette took hold of Eric's hands and entwined her fingers through his. All the while she pushed herself a little faster up and down his long cock.

"Mmm," she purred again, as she used her new grip to steady herself. She lifted herself almost completely off Eric's nine inch cock before quickly slamming herself all the way down, impaling herself on his rigid member in one go, "Oh, fuck."

Again and again Nick's girlfriend rose up and dropped herself down all nine inches of Eric's thick cock, moaning deeper each time. And soon she set a rhythm that made her big 36D tits bounce lustfully up and down, not to mention the mattress in unison.

"Oh, baby. I'm fucking your friend. Oh, fuck, he feels so good. Oh, yes. Ohm, fuck," Alicia moaned and groaned deeply, as she glanced over to her boyfriend, who grunted in pleasure. However, Eric didn't turn to look, he kept his eyes on the stunner riding his dick.

Turning her own blazing eyes back to Eric, Alicia pulled his hands towards her large, luscious tits. Eric didn't need any further encouragement. And so soon his hands were filled with the soft, oh so soft, but firm flesh of his friend's girlfriend's big tits.

Squeezing so hard his fingers sank into the supple flesh, Eric stared transfixed at Alicia's impressive rack as she held her hands on his. She helped him to grope her roughly as she continued riding him harder and faster.

"Oh, yeah, squeeze my tits, Eric. Um, fuck. Play with them like only my boyfriend should, baby. Squeeze them while I fuck myself on your, um, oh, fucking big dick," Alicia growled, gripping his hands and forcing his fingers harder into her tits.

She began pushing herself more forcefully up and down his shaft, obviously growing more and more turned on as he groped her naked body while she fucked him in front of her boyfriend, "Um, oh, baby, fuck. Oh, look at your friend, um, squeezing my tits while I ride his cock. Oh, fuck. You like this? Um, yeah, oh."

The grunts and moans from behind him told Eric that Nick did indeed enjoy the whole scene. However, right then Eric couldn't have cared less if his friend hated the sight of his girlfriend stuffed full of his friend's dick.

Alicia had removed her hands from his, and while he continued to knead those magnificent, big tits, she had run her hands sexily up into her hair. She pushed it back as she rocked her hips back and forth, by now with intense vigour and force.

The bed was lightly rocking back and forth with how much energy Alicia was putting in to driving herself up and down his hard cock, and her eyes had closed. Her beautiful face contorted in ecstasy as she relished in the feel of a big, thick cock pushing in and out of her, one that she knew didn't belong to her boyfriend.

For a long moment Eric watched the intensely sexy girlfriend of his friend bounce lustfully up and down his nine-inch dick, moaning and groaning lightly as she did. The whole situation made the fact of screwing this knockout so much hotter. As how hot was it that here he was, with a stunning, big-titted brunette bouncing up and down his naked, unprotected dick, on the bed she shared with her long-term boyfriend, while her boyfriend watched with approval just a few feet away!

The whole thing had Eric struggling to stop himself from shooting his load inside Alicia right then and there, but he wanted to make sure he made an impression. That had been his plan the moment he had found out what Nick and Alicia wanted. He was going to give his friend exactly what he wanted, a chance to watch his girlfriend have great sex with someone else.

However, he also intended to make sure that Alicia would remember this fuck, and moreover, that she would come back for more. Now he had gotten a taste of this hot piece of ass, Eric had every intention of making this a regular thing, with or without Nick's knowing.

The first part of his plan had worked, get her feeling comfortable. Now it was time to show his friend's hot girlfriend just how much better he was at nailing her than her boyfriend.

***

Nick's hand jacked harder than he had ever done before, as he watched his stunningly hot girlfriend ride his friend's hard dick so hard and fast that he knew she was about to cum soon. He had screwed her enough himself to know the signs.

And right then, with her hands holding her hair up slightly, Eric's hands cupping and mauling her big tits while she bounced up and down on his nine-inch shaft, all the time moaning and groaning with her eyes shut or flashing from him to Eric, she was ready.

Nick's hand flew up and down his dick faster, as he stared transfixed as his girlfriend and friend had sex on the bed he shared with Alicia. He watched her hot body writhe and shudder from the intense pleasure she was obviously feeling and expressing vocally so well. Nick was glad that Alicia had gotten into the whole thing, she had been reluctant at first, but now...now she was as into it as he was himself. And fuck, but this was better than he had ever imagined.

Little did the voyeuristic boyfriend know just how much his gorgeous girlfriend was enjoying the feel of his friend's dick. A dick that was bigger and thicker than his and was impaling her tight, hot, and oh so very horny pussy again and again right in front of him.

Right then Alicia was lost in lust-blasted pleasure as Eric's dick continued to fill and refill her burning pussy, as he thrust upwards from the bed every time Alicia slammed herself down forcefully. He drove his huge cock deep into her horny body.

The sexy girlfriend revelled in the electric sensations her boyfriend's friend's hands were causing, as they roughly massaged her heavy tits while she rode his cock hard and fast.

More so, Nick was unaware of the 'can of worms' he had opened with his friend.

While he watched his girlfriend, and Alicia moaned and groaned hornily as she bounced up and down lustfully, the lust-filled boyfriend was unaware that the friend he asked to screw his girlfriend was planning on nailing his girl so good that she would beg him for more. And he planned on it with or without Nick being there.

Little did he know the risk he had taken. Little did he know that the whole night had only just begun, and his friend was about to give his girlfriend the fucking of her life. Right in front of him. Right on the bed they shared. With plans for more to come. Little did he know just how much his faithful girlfriend was enjoying his friend's big dick deep inside her.

***

Alicia couldn't believe how good she felt, as she continued to bounce up and down Eric's dick. She had never felt this good, even with Nick. All the stunning brunette girlfriend wanted right then was to keep on riding this huge dick forever, however, her boyfriend's friend had other ideas.

As Alicia continued to ride his dick, her eyes closed as she moaned gently, Eric suddenly released his grip on her large tits and once more found her slim waist.

Alicia smiled down at him as she opened her eyes. However, as her eyes fell on the handsome face of her boyfriend's friend and work mate, Eric suddenly lifted Alicia up and off his huge, hard pole. This caused her to sigh as the nine-inch rod slid easily from her horny pussy as he pushed her to the side of him.

Looking at him a little confusedly as she knelt naked on the bed in front of her boyfriend - now gently stroking his seven-inch dick as he watched and waited to see what his friend was up to - Alicia watched Eric push himself up onto his knees before he took her by the waist and manoeuvred her on the bed.

At first Alicia was a little confused as to what he actually wanted her to do, not to mention where he wanted her to be. However, as he positioned her to face Nick on the bed and moved behind her - his huge dick swinging though it was still hard - and spoke, a deep, wicked smile painted her luscious lips.

"I think we've gotten to know each other a bit better now, ah, Liss," Eric said as he held onto her waist from behind and as she remained kneeling on the bed. He began to softly kiss her neck and shoulders, all the while Nick watched on directly in front of them, "What do you say we really get into this, and you let me take control?"

A shiver of horny lust rushed through Alicia's body at the words. It felt so hot hearing her boyfriend's friend suggest 'taking control' of her right in front of her boyfriend while they were on their bed. Her pussy burned and ached to be filled once again by his long, hard, thick cock. And so right then Alicia's smile deepened, as her breathing did, and she looked over at Nick as she replied to his friend.

"What do you have in mind, big boy?" she asked in a voice that dripped with a teasing innocence, her stomach fluttering in excitement.

"I'm going to fuck the shit out of you," Eric answered in a tone that was all animal-lust and full of self-confident command, "Doggie style. Right in front of your boyfriend."

Before she could even purr in horny-delight, Eric pushed her forward gently, though with enough force to send a second shiver of delight through her body at his dominance.

Landing on her hands, Alicia looked up towards Nick with eyes that burned with horniness and blazed with the begging she felt to be filled with Eric's dick. Not to mention for him to fuck her however he wanted to, for as long as he wanted to.

Her large, 36D tits swung heavily beneath her as she held herself naked on her hands and knees, while Eric, with one hand holding her slim waist, positioned himself behind her and gently teased her with his dick. He left it just outside her hungry pussy as he spoke.

"Do you want me to fuck you, Alicia?" he asked in a voice that was smug and confident, it sent her body wild.

"Mmm," she purred in reply, her eyes brightening as she pushed herself back gently trying to impale herself on his hard nine-inch dick.

"No, no, not until you tell me what you want," Eric replied in that smug tone. Damn him, he knew what she wanted. Fuck, she wanted it so badly. His teasing her made her a little irritated, but oh so fucking horny too.

"I want your cock," Alicia purred heatedly, knowing he wanted to hear her say the words in front of Nick.

The moment she said those four words, Eric pushed the tiniest tip of his hard dick into her pussy. The feeling sent waves of burning fire through her body and her mind reeled. Trying to push back to feel all of that magnificent rod burying itself within, Alicia moaned as her breathing deepened.

"Make sure Nick can hear you, baby. He wants to watch after all, so give him something to enjoy," her boyfriend's friend teased in that same smug tone. Damn, he was setting her mind ablaze.

A flash of a thought blinked through the horny girlfriend's mind; Nick did want to watch, but did he want to be shown up like this, with these words.

The thought, however, didn't last long, mostly because of how desperately horny she was right then. But also because as Alicia focused on her boyfriend, who sat a few feet directly in front of her face, she saw Nick's eyes blazing as she knew hers were, and his hand was flying up and down his hard cock.

He was obviously enjoying himself. She might as well allow herself to fully enjoy herself too, after all, this had all been his idea anyway.

That was the moment Alicia Brookes let herself go.

"Um, I want your big, thick cock, baby," Alicia purred sexily to her boyfriend's friend, while keeping her eyes locked on her boyfriend's own, "Push that long, hard dick into my pussy and screw me like a slut."

With every word she spoke Eric slowly, so slowly, pushed more and more of his hard dick into her tight, hot pussy. And with each inch, Alicia's words grew hotter and hornier, "Oh, yes, Eric, slide that big cock into your friend's girlfriend. Um, yeah, baby, fill me up with your hot cock while Nick watches."

Not being able to resist her words, or her tight pussy, any longer, Eric thrust forward hard, driving the rest of his huge dick fully into her body.

"Ohugh!" Alicia groaned in delight, throwing her head back. She arched her back slightly as the entire nine inches was buried balls deep into her from behind. Fuck, she had never felt so full, nor so fucking good, in her life! FUCK!

Eric's other hand found her waist, and without wasting another moment, her boyfriend's friend quickly pulled his long, hard cock from her. Then he drove the thick shaft all the way back into her tight pussy hard, fast and without mercy. Alicia almost screamed with how amazing it felt.

"Oh, fuck!" Alicia groaned loudly in a guttural cry.

Eric wasted no time in establishing a quick, unforgiving rhythm. He rammed his long, hard, thick cock deep into her burning pussy with such heat and lust that Alicia's head spun as her first orgasm began to build swiftly and with tremendous force.

"Oh, yes, baby. Fuck me, Eric! Oh, shit, this feels so fucking good," the horny girlfriend groaned just as loudly as before. Her boyfriend's friend continued to relentlessly pound his hard, nine-inch dick deep into her from behind.

"Yeah, fuck. You like this, Liss? Huh? You like being fucked like a slut?" Eric growled between clenched teeth from behind her. The words sent a shiver through Alicia's body and a bolt of fire to her pussy.

"Um, oh, yeah, baby. Oh, fuck me like a slut, Eric. Oh," Alicia began to reply, as she panted heavily from the intense fucking Nick's friend was giving her. The last moan came out as a squeal of pleasure as Eric slammed his huge cock home hard and fast, before she continued, "Ohum, give me that big dick of yours. Fuck, yes. Ohuh."

Eric, of course, obliged her, and Alicia continued to moan deeply as she let her head fall forward. Her long brown hair hung over her face as she closed her eyes, revelling in how fantastic the sex was.

All thoughts of her boyfriend were being driven out of her mind by the relentless pistoning of Eric's huge dick into her tight, blazing hot pussy. Fuck! She had never felt so full of hard cock before, not even with Nick, and she had never been fucked so harshly in such animal lust.

Eric was not showing any love for her, all that his hard, powerful thrusts showed was a hunger to fuck her. Not to mention a smugness at getting his huge dick into her in front of her boyfriend, and an arrogance to be the best fuck she had ever had. And oh, was he right on target for all of that.

"Mmm, yeah. Oh, yes. Oh, fuck. Um. Fuck me, baby! Ohuh, yeah. Uh," Alicia moaned between heavy breaths, as she held herself steady on arms that were quickly growing weak from the power and pleasure of this amazing fucking.

"Fuck your pussy's tight," Eric almost growled, as he continued pumping his long, hard dick into her as he held her tightly by the waist.

"Mmm, oh. Fuck. Uh," was all the stunning brunette girlfriend could manage to moan, as she stared through almost closed eyes at the bed covers she shared with her loving boyfriend. The boyfriend who was watching his friend fuck her right now. That thought made Alicia groan deeply, her hands gripping to the covers a little more tightly, "Um, oh, fuck, yes."

"Damn, ugh, fuck," Eric grunted, his hands pulling Alicia back onto his thick cock as he rammed the whole nine-inches deep into her mercilessly, "Ugh, man, thanks, Nick, uh, for letting me bang your girlfriend, man. Shit, ugh, she's a hot piece of ass."

Alicia's eyes rolled in lust at those words, and gripping tighter to the bed covers she slammed her tight ass back. This impaled her harder and faster on Eric's cock, and she moaned louder as she heard Nick grunt in obvious pleasure a few feet away.

"Fuck, wait 'till the guys hear about me getting in, ugh, your sweet pussy. Fuck, they'll be sorry they fucking left early. Damn," Eric added, and Alicia squealed gently as he renewed his pounding with increased vigour.

"Oh, baby. Oh, fuck. Fuck. Um, oh, yes. Oh, fuck your cock is so good. Um, uh. Yes. Oh," Alicia moaned as she repeatedly took the nine-inch rod deep into her burning pussy.

The hard thrusts of her boyfriend's friend caused the hot girlfriend to rock back and forth on her hands and knees, her large, luscious tits swinging lustfully beneath her as she moaned in horny pleasure.

"Yeah, Liss, you love my cock fucking you, huh?" Eric growled, pistoning his immense dick harder into her.

"Oh, yes! Fuck. Screw me, baby! Uh, give me that big cock of yours. Uh," she moaned in response, her fingers gripping tightly to the bed covers, holding on for dear life as Eric seemed intent on driving his dick through to her womb.

Suddenly one of Eric's hands left her waist and soon took a strong grip in her long, brown hair. Then abruptly, and not gently at all, he yanked her head back, pulling her hard onto his thrusting dick and bringing a strained groan from Alicia's throat.

"Fuck, Liss, I bet you love being fucked by me on your boyfriend's bed. Damn, you're such a horny slut!" her boyfriend's friend growled harshly. There was nothing but animal lust in his voice as he continued fucking the hell out of her.

With the force that he held her head back, Alicia could barely breathe let alone respond in anything but a horny, throaty groan. She revelled in the strength and lust that Eric was blazing with as he pounded her harder and faster than Nick ever had.

She was glad that she could not reply right then, because oh, he was so right. Right then she knew she was totally in lust with this friend of her boyfriend's. Her hands gripped the bed covers tightly as she rocked back and forth on her hands and knees from Eric's powerful thrusts.

Her large tits swung heavily, and her head was held back, all directly in front of her boyfriend, who was watching her get royally screwed. If only he knew just how much she was loving every inch of it, he may not have been so horny.

Right then Alicia felt as if she would admit, and do, anything to be fucked as good as Eric was fucking her.

"Look at your boyfriend there, he loves watching me screw you right in front of him," Eric added, sounding both smug and more than a touch arrogant. He finally released his hold on her hair enough so that she could stare forward while he continued to fuck her from behind.

Looking directly into Nick's eyes while his friend fucked her from behind, seeing the absolute ecstasy on his face while she had another man's dick sinking deeper, filling her far more, and banging her far better than he ever had, Alicia moaned deeply. The intense feeling of being thoroughly screwed while staring into the eyes of the guy she loved simply overtook her.

ChloeKeller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeKeller

"Oh, baby, look at your friend fucking me! Um. Oh. He's ramming his, um, big dick into me. Oh. He's banging your girl right in front of you, baby. Oh, fuck. Your friend is fucking your girlfriend. Oh, um. Oh, and he's so good," Alicia groaned in a deep purr, her eyes burning as she continued pushing herself back as Eric thrusted forward, driving his hard cock deeper into her tight pussy.

"Fuck! Do...do you like him fucking you, baby?" Nick asked in a tight voice, his face red and his eyes almost trance-like.

Alicia purred hornily before she smiled wickedly at her boyfriend, watching him a moment as his friend fucked her, before she replied.

"Mmm, I love it," she answered finally, however she had to catch her breath mid-sentence as Eric changed his pace and began to really fuck her hard, "Oh, yes, give me that big dick, Eric! Oh, fuck, baby. Um, yeah."

Gripping harder to the covers Alicia's eyes burned as she stared at her boyfriend, "Oh, Eric, fuck me! Oh, yes, baby. Um. Oh. Uh. Yeah. Oh, Nick, oh, I love you baby, um, I love you so much!"

Saying those words while his friend was literally fucking the life out of her, on their bed, right in front of him, made Alicia's body blaze with intense electric pleasure. She couldn't believe how hot it was saying that she loved her boyfriend while his friend's dick was repeatedly burying itself deep in her burning pussy, fucking her ever closer to an amazing orgasm.

While Eric continued to ram his big cock into her from behind, Alicia watched her boyfriend's hand flying up and down his own hard dick. She felt so hot being the object of two men's desire. And, oh, she felt so good right then, better than she ever had before. She was so glad she had agreed to this.

But oh, the gorgeous girlfriend had no idea what happens when wishes came true.

***

The reality of his fantasy was mind-blowing, Nick thought, as he avidly watched the intensely erotic scene before him. His hand glided swiftly up and down his seven-inch dick, despite the fact of having cum twice already.

Alicia's eyes were locked on his, her face changing between a contorted mask of pure ecstasy and a burning, wicked lust, as she would bite her bottom lip gently between her loud and lustful moans and groans.

It was hotter than Nick had ever imagined watching his gorgeous, knockout girlfriend, gripping the bed sheets white-knuckled as she rocked back and forth on her hands and knees. Watching as Nick's own friend and co-worker repeatedly, and relentlessly, drove his nine-inch, hard, thick dick into her from behind.

Her long, brown hair fell down her back and shoulders, that which wasn't gripped in Eric's fist, occasionally being used to yank Alicia's head back as Eric drove his long cock into her harder and faster, burying it deeper than Nick ever had.

But even then, Alicia kept her eyes firmly locked on Nick’s. With his other hand on her slim, sexy waist, that Nick had held so many times himself when they were having sex, Eric pistoned his rock-hard dick hard and fast. And all the while Alicia pushed back driving the solid shaft deep into her body with a throaty groan.

Her large, heavy, 36D tits swung lustfully beneath her with every powerful, deep thrust into her body. And the bed rocked back and forth, matching the rhythm of the pair on top of it.

The fact that that bed belonged to him and Alicia only made the whole thing hotter, Nick thought, as he watched so closely he forgot to blink for minutes on end.

His girlfriend was constantly moaning and groaning, often speaking dirtily to Eric as she stared into Nick's eyes. Once she even smiled naughtily at him before she pushed herself up to passionately lock lips with Eric as he continued to drive his dick into her in the new position.

However, before long the pleasure overwhelmed her and she couldn't steady herself any longer, despite Eric's arms wrapping around her or groping her large tits. And so she was soon back on all fours moaning and groaning erotically.

The fact that Alicia was enjoying herself too made the whole fantasy that much hotter for the horny boyfriend. If only he had known just how much the stunning girlfriend was enjoying his friend's dick, and just how much Eric had her in the palm of his hand, he may have thought twice about the whole fantasy.

However, right then, none of them were aware of just how much this whole fantasy-come-true was slowly altering their lives. For now, it was just a hot fuck session.

And so, as his girlfriend continued to cry out in pleasure, and Nick continued to watch his friend give her the fucking of her life, Eric began to prepare to make Alicia beg for his dick.

***

With his friend's girlfriend's tight pussy wrapped like a vice around his hard dick, Eric was finding it difficult to hold back. His large, heavy balls were tingling, and he knew that he wasn't going to be able to last much longer. This girl, this whole situation of fucking a girl in front of her boyfriend, was all just too fucking hot.

Letting go of Alicia's hair and returning his hand to her waist, Eric looked up to meet Nick's eyes. He couldn't help but give him a smug smile as he drove his hard cock into Nick's girlfriend, bringing a squeal of pleasure and a deeply erotic moan from Alicia as she gripped the bed sheets harder.

Alicia was still keeping her eyes on her boyfriend, and now Eric did too. Nick seemed lost in his horniness at the whole situation and was completely unaware of why Eric was smiling so smugly.

No doubt his friend thought he was just smug because he had his dick in his girl, which of course Eric was. But it was the knowledge that his own dick was bigger and thicker than Nick's, and was no doubt buried deeper and fucking Alicia better than he ever could, that was making Eric so smug.

Having just met this girl tonight he had not dreamed that he would ever have gotten inside her, let alone what had actually happened. However, he was damn sure he was going to get a second round with this gorgeous stunner, hopefully more. And from the way she was reacting to his fucking her, Eric thought he was making headway on that. All he had to do now was blow her mind, and he knew just how to do that.

Sliding his strong hands up her smooth body, Eric slid his fingers down her soft side and let his hands cup Alicia's big tits underneath her. His fingers sank into the soft, firm flesh as he squeezed and began to knead them a little roughly.

He then began to squeeze harder and began to pull the horny girlfriend back onto his dick. With his new grip, Eric began to jackhammer his hard cock with short, swift strokes into Alicia's pussy, which seemed to drive the hot girlfriend wild.

"Oh, yes. Yes. Yes. Oh, fuck. Uh, uh, uh. Oh, fuck me! Fuck me! Oh," Alicia began to scream hornily, her large tits swinging in Eric's hands from the force of his fucking, "Yes. Yeah. Oh. Uh. Uh, uh, uh."

"Damn your girlfriend's got some great tits, Nick," Eric grunted between clenched teeth, as he concentrated on driving the girl impaled on his dick wild.

"Oh. Squeeze my tits hard, baby! Oh, fuck, your dick is so fucking big. Oh, fuck. Mmm, oh, yes. Yes. Oh. Fuck me, Eric, oh, fuck, give me your cock," Alicia moaned in a high-pitched voice, her hair bouncing as her body shook, "Oh, fuck. Fuck me harder! Yes. Oh, um. Fuck your friend's girlfriend, baby! Yes. Uh. Give it to her good. Oh, fuck, make me cum."

Eric smiled slightly to himself as he listened to the horny words. She was really starting to get into it all now and let herself go.

At first Alicia had seemed reluctant to show just how much she was enjoying this whole sex session. Now she was really starting to get verbal and say what she really felt. All he had to do now was get her to admit he was better than her boyfriend and she was his. Whether she knew it or not. Though Eric knew he had to take that step slowly, but she was almost there.

"Do you want me to fuck you good, Liss?" Eric asked in a tight voice, his hands mashing roughly into Nick's girlfriend's tits as he pulled her back onto his nine-inch pole.

"Um, oh, yeah, baby. Uh. Uh, oh, screw me good with that thick cock. Ugh," Alicia groaned in reply, her hands tight fists in the covers as she slammed herself back and forth in time with each of his hard thrusts.

"Want me to make you cum?" he growled in reply, glancing up at Nick as he watched his girlfriend being thoroughly fucked.

"Oh, fuck, mmm, I'm almost there. Oh, fuck. Yes. Oh, yes. Make me cum. Uh," Alicia replied amidst her deep groaning and moaning.

Her pleasure-contorted face stared occasionally at her boyfriend opposite before she hung her head, as Eric continued to pound his hard dick deep into her with hard, fast, deep strokes.

"Fuck! I'm going to make you scream," Eric grunted, before he reluctantly let his grip on Alicia's amazing tits go and straightened. Holding his hard dick deep within Alicia's burning hot pussy, he continued, "But I want to see your face when you do."

Alicia tossed her head, throwing her hair over her one shoulder as she panted heavily and looked back over her other shoulder at him. Her eyes shone with heat and passion. However, Eric didn't give her time to question him, instead he slipped his big dick from inside her.

The look of loss on Alicia's face told Eric that he had been right in his reckoning, she was hungry for his dick now, and soon she would never want to be off it again.

"On your back," Eric said in a strong, confident tone, "I want to watch you when I make you cum."

Those words brought a deep gleam to the sexy girlfriend's eyes, and a deep smile to her luscious lips. As she turned around and sat down in front of him, Eric let his eyes wander all over Alicia's hot body before resting on her face.

In missionary he would drive his dick into her harder than before, and he would make her beg for his dick this time, he knew just how to make this stunner squeal.

The fact that he fully intended on filling her womb with his hot cum also played a part. After all, it would be fucking hot to knock his friend's girlfriend up, right on their bed, while her boyfriend, his friend, watched the whole thing. And missionary was the best position to make sure his cum shot as deep as it could go into her hot pussy.

Keeping her horny eyes locked on his, his friend's girlfriend lay back on her elbows and spread her long, smooth legs, placing her feet either side of him on the bed.

Looking deep into his eyes she bit her bottom lip in anticipation as she slowly slid her gaze to his long, hard cock standing at attention proudly before him. Eric felt a rush of exhilaration flood through him. Damn, this chick was hot, and damn he was going to fuck the hell out of her right now.

Grabbing Alicia's legs all of a sudden, Eric pulled her closer to him, causing the stunning girlfriend to drop from her elbows onto her back. Her large tits shook lustfully on her chest as she fell onto the mattress with a slight squeal of surprise.

Her eyes, however, burned with hunger as she watched intently as Eric lined his huge dick up with her hot pussy. Then he slowly began to once more push the long, thick tool deep into her unprotected pussy.

"Oh," Alicia sighed in a deep groan, as his thick cock began to once more push deep into her body.

The gorgeous girlfriend kept her eyes tightly shut as she relished in every inch that Eric slowly pushed into her. Until finally he was once again balls deep inside her body, deeper than her boyfriend had, and could, ever go.

Opening her eyes, Alicia stared up at Eric as she lay on the bed, her hair laying around her framing her beautiful face. Her head lay near the edge of the side of the bed pointing directly towards where her boyfriend sat, watching heatedly as his friend stuck his long, hard dick into his girlfriend.

Placing his hands either side of the luscious woman's body that was now fully impaled on his rigid member, Eric braced himself to give her the pounding of her life. As he moved to hold himself above her, their eyes locking, deep in lust, Alicia ran her delicate hands up and down his strong arms.

"Come on, Eric, fuck me on our bed!" Alicia said slowly, intentionally, and with enough lust in her voice she almost made Eric cum right then and there.

The invitation was all too tempting, who was he to say no?

Without wasting another second, in one swift, powerful move, Eric withdrew nearly all of his nine-inch dick from Alicia and slammed his hips down hard. He drove his huge cock deep into the stunning, brunette girlfriend with such force that he drove the air from her lungs in a deep grunt.

"Ugh. Uh. Uh," Alicia grunted, the air being fucked out of her body as Eric rammed his hard cock into her.

It took her a couple of thrusts until she matched his powerful movements and managed to keep the air within her, only to let it out in moans and groans that came from the very bottom of her being.

"Ohm, uhn. Yes. Uh, yeah. Oh, fuck. Um, oh, fuck, yeah. Uh," Alicia moaned deeply, her long, slender legs pressing tightly against Eric's waist as she kept her feet planted either side of him on the bed. She used them to help her thrust up to meet each downward thrust of his, driving his huge dick deep into her with force, "Oh, this is so good. Oh, baby, fuck me! Uh, yeah."

Eric watched his friend's girlfriend writhe underneath him as he continued to piston his long, thick rod into her tight, burning hot pussy. Filling her again and again with rapid, powerful thrusts that soon began to gently rock the bed and cause Alicia's big tits to shake around her chest.

"Fuck. You're one hot fuck, Liss," Eric said, his breathing heavy as his eyes wandered over Alicia's fucking sexy-as-hell body before finally settling on her gorgeous face.

Her eyes burned with passion and her open mouth moaned constantly as he continued pounding her harder.

"Um, oh, yeah. Um. Fuck. Oh, yes," Alicia moaned, as she slowly ran her hands down his forearms. And then still keeping her eyes locked on his, she reached down to grab her large tits.

Cupping the huge 36D tits, Alicia began to squeeze them and roll them around her chest, pushing them together before tweaking her hard nipples. She moaned heatedly while Eric continued to fuck her.

Eric was mesmerized by the whole sight; however, he didn't miss a beat. Instead, began to slam his hard, nine-inch dick into the sexy girlfriend harder and faster, ever more turned on by her hot display.

"Oh, fuck," Alicia groaned deeply, as Eric all of a sudden rammed his hard cock deep into her. Looking up at him, her eyes blazed furiously, and her hands began to grope her big tits more roughly as she smiled wickedly, "Oh, um, you like watching me squeeze my tits while you fuck me, Eric? Um, yes. Oh, fuck, I love how I turn you on. Uh, fuck. Look at me squeezing my tits, Eric. Ugh. Yeah. Watch your friend's girlfriend squeeze her big tits while you fuck her with that, oh, fucking big cock."

Eric growled in lust and continued to give her every inch, increasing his pace and power so that the bed began to rock a little more.

For a moment Alicia arched her back and groaned deeply, pushing her huge tits hard into her still groping hands. Her eyes squeezed tightly shut before she moaned so deeply Eric was sure that if those in the apartments above and below hadn't heard what was going on before now, they had to have now.

"Ugh. Oh. Fuck, yeah. Give it to me, baby! Uh, yeah, fuck me with that thick cock! Oh," Alicia groaned deeply, as she released her tits and once again grasped tightly to Eric's forearms. Then she once again lay flat on the bed, her eyes raging now with horny lust.

Sliding her hands up his arms, Nick's girlfriend wove her arms around Eric's neck, while at the same time she lifted her smooth legs and wrapped them gently around his waist, her heels resting on his ass.

"Ugh, mmm. Come on, Eric, ugh, you've got me in bed, so fuck me! Ohugh. Come on, fuck me!" Alicia growled hornily, as she thrust her hips up to meet every downward thrust Eric made.

If Eric had somehow not been spurred on by those words, there was no way he could not have been by what the horny girlfriend said next, "Uh. Yeah, um, I bet you've, fuck, always wanted to fuck one of your friend's girlfriends. Oh, ugh. Oh, fuck, yes. Oh, yes. Ugh, give it to me harder, baby. Yes. Oh, uh. Fuck. Well now you are, so fuck me, you bastard! Oh, fuck me good! Uh, make me scream and, um, cum for you."

Eric smiled triumphantly down at his friend's girlfriend as he began to ram his dick into her harder and faster, using every ounce of energy he had and every inch of leverage to fuck the hell out of her.

This was the turning point, now more than any other. The sudden lust within Alicia, the sudden demand to be fulfilled, told Eric she desperately wanted, desperately needed, to cum now. And cum like only his dick could make her.

The sudden change in her voice, the raging look in her eyes, the way she now held onto him, told Eric that for Alicia Brookes now, this was no longer about putting on a 'good show' for Nick. This wasn't about his fantasy any longer. This was all about a good, hard fuck. And the massive orgasm that must be almost within tasting distance for her.

This was the moment his friend's girlfriend would become his piece of ass, his cock-hungry slut, the point of no return.

***

Nick Greeves barely blinked as he watched avidly as his girlfriend's legs began to bounce up and down on his friend's back, as Eric repeatedly buried his rock hard nine-inch dick into her tight pussy, again and again.

Alicia held on with her arms around Eric's neck, occasionally arching her back. She either squeezed her eyes shut as she moaned loudly, or stared deeply, though upside down, into Nick's eyes as his friend continued to fuck her ruthlessly.

For his part, Eric's face was a contorted mask of concentration and pleasure, though he breathed hard and showed signs of tiring. As he held himself above Nick's girlfriend, the guy who Nick worked with and who had just so happened to have been there when Nick and Alicia had decided to make today the day, showed no sign of slowing down his intense pounding thrusts.

In fact, Eric had begun to bang Nick's girlfriend so hard that the bed now rocked back and forth. And each time Eric drove his dick into Alicia, driving her into the bed's mattress, the bed squeaked or creaked with the power and speed.

The bedroom was now one big noise, filled with Alicia's whole-hearted, and fully vocal, moans of ecstasy as Eric gave her the fucking of her life. Mixed in was the constant sound of the bed springs squeaking, marking the illicit fucking going on between Nick's girl and his friend.

The whole scene was beyond words incredible. Nick would have thought had he been able to do anything other than watch transfixed and jack his hard dick. He tried to keep his movements in time with his friend's thrusts into his girlfriend.

Nick had noticed how Alicia had completely thrown herself into the sex now, and he knew that meant she must be building up to a powerful orgasm soon, just like he was.

To see his girlfriend having sex with someone else was the most intense fantasy he had ever had, and fuck, but it was so much better than it had been in his head.

But the fact he was going to soon see his gorgeous, so-hot girlfriend cum, not to mention watching Eric cum with her, was just going to blow his mind, he knew it.

Little did the horny boyfriend know, as his hand flew up and down his seven-inch dick, the thoughts and feelings rushing through his lust-filled girlfriend right then. More so, little did he expect what was about to happen.

Published 
Written by The_Shadow_Rising
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments