Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

From C-Suite to P-Suite

"A powerful CEO makes it rain"

48
14 Comments 14
5.1k Views 5.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Lisa fiddled with her phone with irritation. Five texts and three exclamation point emails since she barged into the room just a half-hour ago! All of her reports knew full well not to bother her on a Friday night unless it was truly urgent. Did all these things really need the CEO to weigh in? She put her phone into "do not disturb" mode. Whatever it was would have to wait. These Fridays with Marcus were too precious, and he would be there any minute.

Lisa had a sudden crisis of confidence. She had brought garter-less stockings and a half-bra. The stockings really set off her round, Asian ass, and the chopper bra would be a sexy surprise. But, Marcus generally preferred her naked. She decided to go with the surest thing and stripped it all off. Now the question was, where should she wait for him? Spread out on the bed? By the window? Standing with a couple of drinks in her hand? She opted for all fours on the leather bench at the foot of the bed.

After a minute or so, Lisa put her head and chest on the warm leather, and let her raven hair cascade to the side of the bench. Marcus would like that. The details of the day, and her mountain of responsibilities, began to melt away. In this position of total submission, waiting to be taken and directed as someone else wished, she relaxed.

She felt her asshole flex around the glass plug within her, and she felt her pussy lips moisten. A droplet of fresh nectar formed on the hood of her clit. She resisted the urge to reach back and either rub it in or capture it with her fingers for a quick taste. But, Marcus would want her, literally, dripping. Lisa started, and then sighed with relief when she heard the whirring of the latch, followed by Marcus pushing through the heavy hotel door.

“Mmm. There’s my baby girl,” Marcus said as he strode across the room. She felt his large, warm hand glide along her back, then softly stroke her ass, before dragging his index finger along her slit. “Baby is so wet,” he said before stepping away. A wave of anticipatory goose flesh ran across Lisa’s body.

She heard him taking off his clothes. Much to her frustration, he took the time to hang his jacket, pants, and shirt in the closet. She thought she might scream when she heard him rummaging in the honor bar, followed by the click of a breaking water bottle seal, and the “glug-glug” of him drinking down a quart of Fiji water.

“Jeeezus,” Lisa finally said with irritation, though she instantly regretted it.

“Shhhhsh!” Marcus admonished her. “Or, I can go down to the bar and make you wait a while longer.”

He made her suffer for a few more minutes as he rummaged in his bag and ran water in the bathroom. Just when she thought she might explode, she sensed Marcus behind her.

“Aaah! Fuuuck!” Lisa groaned as Marcus shoved all eight of his thick inches all the way into her pussy in a single thrust.

“Is that what my little CEO wanted? You live for that big dick, don’t you?” Marcus growled before giving her left cheek a loud smack.

“Uh-huh, uh-huh,” Lisa managed to utter as Marcus immediately began to fuck her with long, steady strokes.

He pulled Lisa’s hair, lifting her head and tits from the bench. He bit her back, neck, and ear, before hissing into her ear, “Those thousands of employees of yours don’t know you’re really just a Chinese slut, do they!”

“Nooo!” Lisa moaned. “But that’s what I am. I’m your little Asian fuck doll! I’ll do anything you want!”

Marcus pushed Lisa back down roughly, grasped her narrow waist, and pummeled her swollen pussy until he felt her start to contract on his cock.

“Not yet, slut!” He shouted as he vacated Lisa’s cunt and yanked her to standing. Marcus pushed her over to the bureau in front of the mirror, where Lisa was able to see him fully for the first time. She was freshly reminded of how gorgeous he was. She loved his muscular arms and chest, covered in warm, brown skin. The fine, handsome features of his face were contorted into a lust-filled grimace, which made him even sexier to her.

Lisa felt a gentle pull against her sphincter. Marcus was tugging at the large, heart-shaped plug in her ass. He pulled it until her hole was fully stretched, then let her muscles draw it back in. He did this three or four times, but then pulled the plug far enough that her anal ring pushed it all the way out.

“Euuuhh,” Lisa mewed, as Marcus pushed the hard glass back into her hole. Back and forth, in and out, he went until Lisa relaxed enough to gape. If she had any doubts about what was coming next, they vanished when Marcus held up the bottle of Astroglide for her to see. She immediately felt the cool stream of lube on her crack and open hole.

“Ohhh, fuuuck, ugggh,” Lisa groaned as Marcus probed her asshole with his fat head and pushed through her partial gape. Once again, he showed little patience or regard for Lisa’s pleasure. He rutted into her plump, round ass with fast strokes. Simultaneously, he curled one arm around her neck, while his free hand squeezed her pert breasts. Lisa’s mouth opened, but no more than a squeak came out. As rough a fucking as Marcus was giving her, the pleasure was even more intense.

DommeRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DommeRose

Marcus tightened his arm around Lisa’s throat as he moved his other hand from her tit to her puss. He inserted his long fingers and used the crook of his thumb to rub her swollen clit. Lisa’s contractions started once more, and this time, Marcus let them run.

“That’s it, slut. Cum. Cum with my big dick in your ass,” Marcus growled as he locked onto Lisa’s big, brown eyes. Lisa did as she was told, and contracted on Marcus’s hand and cock, as if on command.

Marcus continued to drive into her, despite Lisa’s clenched anus. This only increased the intensity of Lisa’s orgasm, and electric waves ran along her vagus nerve until she spasmed uncontrollably and her eyes rocked back as if she was concussed. Marcus withdrew his cock from Lisa’s backside without notice and pushed her still-shaking body to the floor. He chuckled as he watched the last throes of Lisa’s orgasmic seizure ebb.

“Clean this up, baby girl. I’m not done with that fine, executive pussy of yours,” Marcus instructed.

Lisa complied. She gagged at first on the blended flavors of vagina, ass, and lube, but then hungrily took as much of him down her throat as she could. The utter submission required to perform such a depraved act turned her on, all the more.

Marcus pulled Lisa up by her nipples as she squealed in a mix of excitement and pain, only to immediately push her onto the bed. He grabbed her by the ankles and pulled her ass to the edge of the mattress. He then flipped Lisa’s legs over her shoulders and plunged back into her vagina. He drove the head of his cock hard against Lisa’s g-spot as he thrust down into her like a pile driver. Over-stimulated, she tried to twist away, but Marcus held her firm. The manhandling proved too much, and Lisa convulsed into yet another orgasm.

Lisa had lost all control. Clear liquid squirted from within her, and due to the angle, it showered onto her own face. She shrieked and then laughed in surprise. The nastiness of it tripped Marcus, who pulled out to add his substantial nut to the mess. One of Lisa’s eyes was covered in a cocktail of salty goo, and she had to blow out to clear her nose and mouth. Reflexively, she licked her lips and tasted the mix.

“Oh my god. That was amazing. Be a love and grab me some tissues, would you?” Lisa asked. Marcus was still on a testosterone high, and he reacted to Lisa’s innocent request with sexual rage.

“You think this is over, slut? You think you’re giving the orders, now?” Marcus growled through gritted teeth. He grabbed a handful of Lisa’s long hair and dragged her from the bed. He led her on her knees, as a poodle on a leash, across the hotel suite.

“Whaaat aaare youuu dooo—?” Lisa shrieked. She stopped her protest herself, realizing with each crawling step, how she was freshly turned on by her surrender to this beast of a man. Marcus tugged her on sore knees into the bathroom, all the way to the walk-in shower. Stunned, Lisa looked up at Marcus with a blend of fear and adoration.

Marcus stood over Lisa, breathing hard. Somehow, she seemed even more beautiful, bathed in both of their cum. He grasped his cock, now nearly fully erect, once more. He hesitated, doubting his own rashness. But, something in Lisa’s eyes told him to let go.

“You want me to clean you up, baby girl?” Marcus asked. Lisa screamed when the warm stream of urine first hit her chest but moaned when it struck her face. She leaned into it, bizarrely enjoying her humiliation. Cum and pee ran down her face. With her nose clogged, Lisa instinctively opened her mouth to breathe, with inevitable results. The salty, slightly bitter liquid flowed onto her tongue. Adrenaline surged through her, and she looked up with a wide-open mouth, accepting Marcus’s stream fully, and willingly.

It was all over in less than a minute. Marcus stepped away, astounded at himself. Lisa sprawled on the tiled shower floor in a pool of cum and pee. As it drained, so did all the stress and strain of her life. She was totally, and completely, relaxed.

Eventually, Lisa rose and turned on the shower. She emerged wrapped in a towel, combing her long hair. Marcus was fully dressed. He handed Lisa a glass of wine, which she took with disappointment.

“I know, I’m sorry. But, remember, I told you, the sitter could only stay until 7:30. In fact, I had better leave right this second, if I’m going to make it.” Marcus said.

“Yeah,” Lisa said as she gave Marcus a peck on the lips, “I remember. I’m going to get room service and watch reality television. I’ll see you and the kids tomorrow.”

Marcus gave his wife a hug and walked toward the door.

“Oh, and honey, I left a list of things we need to get to this weekend, on the counter…”

“Yes, dear,” Marcus said as the door swung closed behind him.

Published 
Written by Longing
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments