Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kent and his wife, Libby, were walking home from her recent hot wife session with their neighbor and friend, Mark, and his brother, Tony. It was becoming dark, so Kent thought requiring her to walk home naked would be fun. The cum on her face and tits, as well as running down her leg, made things even more exciting.

They were nearly home when they saw the police beach cruiser moving in their direction. Kent tried to shield Libby behind him, but it was too late. The red and blue lights flashed as the cruiser came to a stop. Two police officers exited the vehicle and approached Kent.

“Excuse me, sir. You’ll need to move out of the way so I can see your companion.”

“We were just walking home from a friend’s house, officer,” Kent explained.

“Sir, move aside, please.”

Kent did as he was told and exposed his naked, used wife to the cops.

“Miss, are you okay? Have you been harmed in any way?”

Libby shook her head and laughed. “No, I’m fine. We were just enjoying sex with our friends, and my husband dared me to walk home without my clothes on.”

The two officers looked at each other. “Miss, we will need you to turn around and put your hands behind your back. Same with you, sir.”

“Please, do you need to arrest us? What laws are we breaking?” Kent asked.

“Indecent exposure for your wife and aiding and abetting for you, sir.”

“Seriously?”

The officer looked at Kent. “Sir, the law is the law.”

Once they were both in handcuffs, one of the officers noticed that Libby had cum running down her thigh. “Miss, is that semen?”

“Yes, officer.”

“I’ll need to put you on a towel in the far back of the cruiser.”

A few moments later, Kent was in the back seat while Libby was sitting on a towel in the back of the SUV. Both of them were handcuffed and feeling mortified. The officers returned to the front of the vehicle, turned off the flashing lights, and started driving along the beach.

“I’m so sorry, Libby. I shouldn’t have made you walk home like this. I just thought it would be fun.”

“It’s okay, Kent. It was fun. Even now, it’s kind of exciting to be handcuffed and helpless.”

The officer who was driving stopped suddenly. They had reached an area by an abandoned property and pulled up toward the bushes, concealing the cruiser from view.

The officer spoke gruffly. “You think it’s exciting to be in the back of a police car, handcuffed, naked, and covered in cum?”

Kent shook his head. “She didn’t mean it, officer. She’s young and very naïve.”

“How young?”

“She’s twenty-four.”

The driver and his partner started conversing with each other in low tones. After a minute, the partner said, “What would you be willing to do to be released and have this whole thing forgotten?”

Kent’s heart was pounding. He wasn’t sure if his answer would get him in more trouble or possibly lead to getting them both off the hook.

“Officer, I enjoy watching my wife get used by other men. I’d be more than willing to let you do whatever you want with her if you let us go.”

“Is that so?”

“Yes.”

“Miss, what do you have to say?”

“I’m naked and covered in cum. I love being Kent’s hot wife. I’ll do whatever y’all want.”

The officers got out of the cruiser and opened the back hatch. Kent noticed with the interior light on that the driver looked to be in his late fifties while his partner was probably no more than thirty or thirty-five.

“I’m Officer Dan, and this is my partner, Officer Grady. We get an hour to do what we want, and you watch. It will be on camera, so we have proof of your consent. But no one ever needs to see the video as long as y’all keep it quiet after we let you go.”

Kent felt overwhelmed with relief. “Absolutely, officers. You can do whatever you want with her.”

“Except use me as a toilet,” Libby added quickly.

Officer Dan nodded in agreement. “Grady, get this girl some fresh wipes to clean her face off.”

Grady hurried to the front of the vehicle and grabbed the wet wipes. He handed the container to Libby.

“Just clean off your face and tits. Leave the pussy dirty. I like dirty pussy,” Grady said, grinning sheepishly.

“Libby, we’ll leave the cuffs on for our protection. We’re gonna help you get out of the vehicle and onto your knees so you can suck us both till we are nice and hard,” Dan said.

“Yes, Sir.”

Once Libby was on her knees, Officer Dan unzipped his trousers and slid his partly flaccid member into her mouth. Officer Grady took himself out and started stroking a bit. Kent wished he could do the same, but they’d left him handcuffed as well.

“Your wife is a good little cocksucker,” Dan moaned. “How does it feel to be handcuffed and unable to stop us from using her for our pleasure?”

Kent’s cock was aching to be released from his shorts, but all he could do was watch. “I like seeing her with other guys, but I’m not loving the handcuffed part.”

Dan laughed. “No, I suppose not. But it’s making me hot to think about you both being helpless and me enjoying her pretty little mouth.”

Grady was getting impatient. “I want a turn with the whore now.”

“Now, Grady, it’s not nice to call her a whore just because she was walking along the beach, naked as a jaybird with her cunt leaking jizz. Besides, whores get paid. This little redhead is doing this for free, which makes her a slut.”

Dan pulled out of her mouth and slapped her face once. “Isn’t that right, slut?”

Libby nodded. Despite the warm night air, her nipples were hard from arousal.

“Looks like the slut is enjoying what we’re doing. Look at those nips begging for use,” Grady said as he pushed his nearly hard cock into Libby’s mouth. He reached down to pinch and twist them while he fucked her face. But he stopped quickly.

MariaTyler1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariaTyler1

“I don’t wanna cum in her mouth. I want that dirty pussy.”

“Well, I’m gonna fuck her ass first,” Dan said. “Put her back in the SUV and position that ass in the air.”

Grady said, “I have a better idea. Let me get in first, and then you can lower her onto my cock, and you can fuck her ass at the same time.”

Dan caught the lust-filled look on Kent’s face and said, “You wanna see us both fuck her at the same time?”

“Yes, sir, I do.”

“Let me get you out of the car so you can stand behind us and watch us drill her holes.”

Kent felt his precum ooze in his boxers as he watched as Grady’s dick filled Libby’s pussy while Dan’s was moving slowly in and out of her tight little ass. He was so fucking turned on by her moans.

“That’s right, you little slut, take my cock in your dirty pussy. How many guys came in that pussy tonight?”

“Three,” she answered, panting.

“How many fucked this ass, slut?” Dan asked.

“Same three.”

“Bet you took them all in your mouth, too,” Dan said as he quickened his pace. “I bet you’ve lost count of how many loads you’ve taken tonight, isn’t that right, slut?”

“That’s right. I like to be used; fuck me harder!” Libby cried out.

Her body started convulsing as they fucked her like men who’d been denied for years.

“You’d better be on the pill, slut, because I’m gonna fill your cunt with my seed!” Grady shouted as his balls let go, and he growled.

Dan took a few seconds longer. “Take my jizz in your ass, slut!” he cried as he pounded into her ass without mercy.

Kent’s body shook as he came silently in his shorts. He’d never witnessed anything so fucking hot in all his life. And there was his wife, smiling with a dreamy look on her face.

As the officers pulled out and got themselves back together, Kent watched the cum ooze out of his wife’s holes and wished he had a picture of it.

“Any chance I could get a copy of the video?” he asked Officer Dan.

Dan shook his head and helped Kent back into the car. Libby lay in the back, looking like a well-used slut. They drove back along the beach to drop Kent and Libby off at home. When they arrived, they took off their cuffs.

“So, you do this all the time?” Dan asked. “Watch men fuck your wife?”

“Well, we are pretty selective. I don’t let just any guy use her. She has to be excited by whoever is fucking her.”

Dan reached out and tweaked an erect nipple. “Do I excite you, Libby?”

Libby blushed. “Yes, Officer Dan, you and Officer Grady excite me very much.”

“I don’t much understand why you like to watch her take strange dick, but I’m gonna give you my card. You want me or both of us to fill her holes, gimme a call.”

Libby smiled. “Will you bring your handcuffs?”

“We can do you one better; we can bring the Sheriff.”

Libby went pale. “Oh, please don’t. He’s my uncle, and I think he’d be pretty pissed off at all of us.”

“Holy fuck! It’s a good thing you told me that. I was planning on showing him the video,” Dan said.

“I guess we’ll be keeping this our little secret then,” Grady said. He reached over and gave Libby’s other nipple a pinch, then turned to leave. “Who’d’ve thunk the Sheriff’s niece was a slutty little redhead!”

Dan grinned. “Tightest ass I’ve ever fucked. Thanks for letting an old man bring a fantasy alive.”

“You’re not an old man,” Libby replied. “Mark and Tony are sixty-eight and seventy-two, and it was their cum all over my face and tits.”

Dan’s eyes grew wide. “You fuck my cousins Mark and Tony? Holy shit, they sure know how to keep a secret!”

Libby grinned. Kent saw her wheels turning and was pretty confident his wife was fantasizing about four guys at once.

“How would you feel about a gang bang party?” Libby asked coyly.

Both Dan and Grady grinned like college frat boys. “Sounds fuckin’ awesome, but the Sheriff can never find out.”

Kent led Libby into their house and said, “Looks like I will be reclaiming your holes all over again, baby. You can start by getting back on those knees and cleaning me up. I got overly excited watching the police officers taking you like that.”

Libby purred as she dropped to her knees and rubbed Kent’s spunk all over her face before devouring his cock. She looked up at him with mischief in her eyes, and Kent knew he was the luckiest man alive.

“Don’t get too carried away with that talented tongue. I still need to take the holes filled with cop cum.”

Libby grinned. “You’re always on top of things.”

“I think I’m ready for you to be on top of me,” Kent said, picking up his wife and carrying her to the bed. “Unless your hot little body has had all it can handle for one night.”

Her brows furrowed. “Bite your tongue!”

“I’d rather bite you,” he teased.

Libby wiggled her eyebrows.

Kent nibbled on her shoulder while he slid into Libby’s pussy which was well-lubricated with Officer Dan’s cum. There was probably some residual semen from their earlier session with Mark and Tony, but all Kent could think about was seeing his hot wife handcuffed while the cop filled her with his seed.

His mouth found Libby’s, and he kissed her passionately, murmuring words of lust and love between kisses. Moving slowly, deliberately, he made love to her so sweetly that she thought she’d die of need. But she didn’t ask him to hurry. There had been plenty of good, hard fucking tonight. Now, he was ending things with deliriously romantic lovemaking. She arched up to meet his thrusts and came in waves. He wanted to delay his climax so he could reclaim her ass. But despite having cum several times already, he felt his balls tighten and let go as he filled her with his seed.

She purred like a contented little kitten and curled up into his arms. He could likely convince her to get him hard again so he could fuck her ass, but it wasn’t necessary. He had no doubt that she belonged to him. It was enough for one night.

“I love you, Libby,” he whispered softly into her ear as he held her close.

“I love you too, Kent. Making love like this was a nice way to end the night. Thanks.”

Thoroughly sated, they drifted off. The shower would have to wait until morning.

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments