Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fanning The Embers: Part 3

"My wife enjoys herself more than either of us could have anticipated! Shockingly, so do I."

67
16 Comments 16
5.5k Views 5.5k
6.3k words 6.3k words

Author's Notes

"I need to finish this story before I depart Lush (I simply refuse to leave any more tales incomplete...) and I was SURE this would wrap it up. No such luck; these three were far too busy fucking to listen to me, so I hope you'll bear with them - and me - and hang around for the final chapter. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Oh, and thanks again for your patience!"

Rock hard again, the act of licking the remaining cocktail of Jeanie’s arousal and Matt’s and my semen from her and the sounds of her powerful orgasm recharging my batteries, I rose to my knees and pushed her legs back and entered her. Her pussy slippery wet and well-used already that evening, I slid deep in one quick thrust, my balls pressed to her ass. I paused just long enough to get her legs up over my shoulders before I began to pound into her, my tummy hitting her thighs with wet slaps and my balls smacking her ass each time I went deep.

Between having come several times already and the fact that Jeanie was so wet and loose, I knew that I could last a good long while despite the film loop in my head of everything I’d seen earlier, most of it intensely arousing. I could also still sense the hot, wet, sensual sensation of the way my wife’s used pussy had felt against my lips and taste the musky, heady mix of our efforts, all of which combined to keep me throbbingly hard as I thrust into her, intent on wringing at least one more orgasm from her tired body.

She’d had her eyes closed, focused on the sensations of her body, but now she opened them and looked up into my face. She reached both arms out and linked her hands behind my neck before she said, “That feels so fucking good… God, you’re so hard!” She shifted below me, thrusting herself up to meet me as I drove into her. She grunted once as I went deep, then said, “Are you going to come again?”

“Not yet, but yeah. Planning to. Is that okay?”

“God, yes! You just feel so hard inside of me, I thought you must be close.”

“Ha… no, not close. Just very horny, I guess.”

“I think you enjoyed watching me come with Matt. Did you like seeing me take his big cock?”

I slipped out of her and lay down alongside, my cock upright and glistening with our fluids; apparently, we were going to talk, and I didn’t want to be distracted from either the conversation or from fucking.

She said, “You’re stopping? Did you come?”

“No, not yet. It seems like we’re talking instead of focusing on what we were doing, so… Call it a timeout.”

“Oh.” She reached over and ran her fingers over my length. “Are you going to stay hard?”

“Probably. For sure, if you keep doing that.”

She kept doing that. “Mmm, nice. I love the way you feel, so hard and silky, slippery. I think you did.”

“Did what? I didn’t come yet…”

“No, I mean you liked watching us. You never answered my question, but I think you enjoyed seeing me take Matt’s cock, seeing it sliding in and out of me. Seeing me – hearing me – come so hard.”

“It was… very arousing, babe, yeah. Especially the way you seemed to enjoy it so much.”

“I did.”

“So now you’ve discovered that you like a big, thick cock in you?”

She smiled. “Well, in me, yeah, but also to play with and suck on. And feel, look at… It was kind of a feast for the senses.”

“A whole-body experience, huh?”

“Body, yeah, of course. But for the mind too. It was something – someone – new and different. That’s exciting, right? If you were with a woman you’d never had sex with before, never seen naked, never touched or tasted, that would be very exciting for you, wouldn’t it? The novelty of someone new, everything a first time?”

“I guess, yeah. I mean, sure… You know…”

“And even more if it was someone you’d fantasized about?”

“You’ve fantasized about Matt?”

“Nice try!” Jeanie grinned. “You know I have, just like I know you fantasize about other women. We’ve talked about it. He’s a friend, he’s sexy and we have a certain, um, sexual tension. We kid around a lot. You already knew all that.”

“Huh. So, was it everything you imagined it might be?”

“I never fantasized that he would be so well-endowed.”

“So he exceeded your expectations.”

“Well, that part, yes.” She laughed. “It exceeded my wildest imagination too. He has a very large cock, doesn’t he?”

“Rhetorical question, I assume. You seemed to enjoy it.”

“I did, Sean, of course. I mean, my god! It was intense, feeling so full, having all of him inside of me. You enjoyed it too, I think. When he was deep inside of me, his big balls on my ass… god! I’m glad you were there.” She fingered just the head of my cock for a few seconds, then sucked my precum from her fingers. “You were there in most of my fantasies too, the ones about him.”

“Yeah?”

“That’s the truth, yes. I may have fantasized about a quickie with just him a time or two but fantasizing about being with the two of you at once is always far more exciting for me.”

“You like the idea of two horny guys paying attention to you, I guess.”

“Sure, and two big, hard cocks, four hands, two tongues…”

I smiled. “Like paradise, huh?”

“Exactly – especially when you’re both too busy to talk…”

That made me laugh out loud. “You’re so nice! You didn’t talk much either. Except when you were coming, of course. So, on second thought, I guess I’m wrong; you actually talked a lot.”

She smiled. “I did come a lot. I couldn’t talk when I had a cock in my mouth, of course.”

“You like that, one inside and one in your mouth?”

“Very much… I could get addicted to that.”

“You’re already addicted to dick, huh?”

“No question.” She slid down and started sucking on my cock, which was still rigidly hard and slick with her juices and our semen, Matt and me. She loves to suck cock, and she’s never objected to sucking on me after I’ve been inside of her. She loves cum too, and I think maybe she enjoys the taste and scent of herself almost as much as I do.

She could easily take me to orgasm if she wanted a mouthful of cum, and she knew that, but she is also an excellent judge of when I’m getting close. She paused before that point, allowing my erection to slip from her lips and looking up at me. “You know what I’d like to try?”

“There’s something we haven’t already done? Fuck, it seemed like we were going at it about every way possible.”

“Not quite; I’d like to see what it feels like to have both of you in me at once.”

“Well, you already had that, but I assume you mean one in your pussy…”

 She cut me off. “Yup – and the other in my ass, not my mouth. I’d like to see how it feels to be fucked by the two of you at once.”

“Pretty sure you could talk Matt into that. You already have a ‘yes’ vote from me – and I claim dibs on your pussy.”

“No.”

“No?”

“No, Sean; I want you in my ass. You know, just because.”

“Because I’m smaller.” She hadn’t said it, but the implication was clear.

“No, because he’s too fucking big!”

“A distinction without a difference; that’s what I said.”

“No, you said because you’re smaller. You’re not small – in fact, you’re about as much as I’d want to take back there. It’s a little intense even with you at first, until I get warmed up. Matt’s cock would be very painful, I think, and I’m not into that.”

I stroked her hair and swallowed my pride. “No, I wouldn’t want it to be painful for you. There’s no fun in that… besides, I do enjoy fucking your ass.”

“I know you do. So do I, and your cock is just perfect for it. It’s the ideal size, Sean; great in my ass, amazing in my pussy, I don’t have to dislocate my jaw to suck you and I can take you down my throat without gagging… I wouldn’t trade it for the world. Please don’t ever get hung up on size, not for me.”

Unfortunately, probably like most men, I was already hung up on size, but I deeply appreciated her words. I appreciated her taking me back into her mouth even more, and appreciated her demonstrating how she could deep throat me and not gag, and when she squeezed my balls and fingered my asshole I almost appreciated a load of cum right down her throat, but again she paused just in time.

She looked at me again. “You okay?”

“Fuck… I was about to give you a tasty treat.”

“I know. How about we practice for what I was just talking about instead?”

“Yeah? You in the mood for a little buttfucking?”

She giggled. “I hate when you call it that. But yeah, I am. You?”

“Looks like it, huh?” I wagged my cock back and forth by shifting my hips, my hard length slick and eager as it bobbed around. I’m in the mood for buttfucking pretty much anytime I’m in the mood for sex, which is most of the time, but that holds true for all the other amazing ways to get my rocks off as well. For Jeanie, anal is something that she’s not always interested in, but when she is, she wants it hard and rough, and deep, and she can – and does - come like a banshee.

I’ve never understood the mechanism that allows some women to come so hard with a cock up the chute rather than in its naturally designated location, but I appreciate the wonder and awe of it and am happy to go along for the ride. Bringing someone – especially my Jeanie – pleasure so intense is a deeply satisfying pleasure to me as well.

She moved as if she was going to climb aboard and ride my cock, but I sat up and held her back. “Why don’t you assume the position instead?”

“Oh good, I was hoping you’d say that!” She quickly transitioned to her hands and knees, her bottom toward me, and wiggled her butt, her pussy and her delicate little star winking and flirting with me. Between that, the fact that she’d kept me simmering with arousal, and the scent of sex filling the room, I knew I had no willpower to resist so I didn’t even try; I got on my knees and entered her quickly and deeply, sinking my throbbing length into her hot, cum-dripping pussy.

She pushed back against me, wanting all I had to give, and said, “God!”

She knew I was just making a short vagina visit, getting my cock lubed with cum so that I could enter her tight little ass more easily, but I think we could have just gone on with what we’d started and been almost as happy. I didn’t, though, instead slipping out of her after a few thrusts and entering her with two fingers, collecting some love juices to lube her tight star up for entry, which I did, adding some spit for good measure

When she was adequately lubed, I pushed a finger into her, then two, slapping her ass with my other hand. She moaned and pushed back against my fingers, demanding more. When Jeanie wants her ass fucked it’s always rough and aggressive, eager to be dominated, far more so than when we’re engaged in more standard fare. She’s not looking for love when she’s in the mood for anal, she’s simply looking to be fucked.

It’s almost as if she’s letting another side of her come out, a dirty, more feral side, and so the act can’t be tender and loving as it often is otherwise, and this time was no different. When I lined up and pressed the head of my cock to her tight pucker she growled and pushed back, and when the head of my cock suddenly slipped past that tight ring and into her, she let out a little yelp but slammed herself back against me, taking me full-length in one quick push.

“Oh fuck! Fuck, fucking fuck me! Harder, gimme that cock, yesss, fuck! God, Sean…! Fuck my ass… Ohh, you bastard, fuck meee!”

Truth was, I didn’t have to give her anything; she was taking it for herself, driving herself backward, and doing most of the fucking herself. I mostly held still, a horny, willing, hard-cocked accessory, and let her fuck herself on me, because if I moved wrong, we’d get out of sync and I’d pop out. Neither of us wanted that!

Instead, I focused on slapping her ass, leaving red handprints on her flesh, and then reached below her tummy and underneath, roughly and vigorously rubbing her vulva, her stiff clit between my fingers. She came hard, her ass closing so tightly on my dick that I wondered if she’d pinch it off, her body shuddering with the power of her climax. I rode her through it, tightening my muscles and flexing my cock inside her, and when it seemed to wane, I took over.

I grasped her hips and slammed into her with deep, fast strokes, the sound of her ass and thighs slapping against my belly like machinegun fire, and I could feel my balls swinging forward and slapping against her wet sex with each thrust – or they did until she reached back under and grabbed them, tightly squeezing and stretching my scrotum, tugging my balls down. It was moderately painful but appropriate, and I merely increased my pace and the power of my thrusts, my hammering into her ass probably causing her as much painful as she was giving me.

It was all good though, the pain and pleasure becoming one, and when she came again, her sphincter gripping me like a vise, so did I, my cock fountaining deep in her rectum as her tight, muscular little ass milked me.

Unlike when I come in her pussy, though, I didn’t slow or stop so that she could feel the pulses of my cock as I came; instead, I continued to pound into her, thrusting and spurting simultaneously until my orgasm was exhausted, her body shaking and shuddering as though she was touching a live wire, and when she collapsed facedown onto the bed I rode her down and continued to fuck her until I softened enough I had to quit or I'd slip out. My cock still deep in her ass, I lay atop her as she continued to shudder and twitch, the last vestiges of her powerful climax continuing to course through her.

We lay like that for some time, a minute, maybe several, and when her orgasm released its hold on her and she’d caught her breath, she ended our violent interlude with the same word she’d used to start it: “G... God!”

I groaned. “I’ll say! Although I’m not sure He had anything to do with that.”

“What is it about fucking my ass that makes you such an animal?”

I laughed tiredly. “That’s not me; that’s you doing that.”

“Is not.”

“Yes, babe, it is; when you want it that way, you always want it rough and hard.”

“Well… yeah, but it’s not all me. You get a lot rougher too.”

“True. I aim to please – but yeah, it’s a nice change of pace once in a while, don’t you think?”

“I think I just showed you what I think.” She paused and then went on, “You feel absolutely huge when you take me that way. I seriously don’t want to try to take Matt’s cock there. Is that going to be okay?”

“Sure, babe. I mean, I know he’s big and I don’t want it to hurt you. Not any more than you want to be hurt, I mean.”

She laughed. “There is some of that, isn’t there? Where it hurts so good?”

“Yeah, sure, but his big ol’ horse cock might not hurt so good. If you decide you want to find out though, I’ll be happy to switch places with him. Just so you know.”

“Thanks. You’re so thoughtful – don’t count on it, though.”

“No, of course not.”

“You sound sleepy; are you going to fall asleep with your cock still in my ass?”

“Will that be a problem?”

“Not if you move some of your weight off me so I can breathe; I like how you feel in me.”

So did I, so I shifted my upper body to the side and pulled a pillow down to me, and soon fell asleep with my cock still in her ass. She did too, she told me later, but when I woke up I was lying alongside her. I don’t know which came first, the shrinky-dink and slip-out or the move aside, but either way we’d parted and were now just snuggled together. I went back to sleep, and when I next awoke, she was gone, it was light outside, and the shower was running.

I got up and headed to the bathroom, full bladder sloshing and my accompanying morning wood leading the way. When I stepped into the room, I was surprised to see Matt leaning back, naked, his ass resting on the edge of the vanity, slowly stroking his semi-hard cock as he watched Jeanie through the glass shower enclosure.

Caught off-guard, I said, “Hey.”

“Hey yourself.” He looked down at my rock-hard, upright cock. “You know, according to Archimedes, when you push that down to take a piss, your heels should lift off the floor.”

SofiSaenz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiSaenz

“Yeah, I’m familiar with the concept. They do. What are you doing?”

“Watching your wife take a shower… playing with myself.”

“I could see that, but why?”

He nodded toward the shower, where Jeanie was running soapy hands over her breasts. “The answer is pretty obvious, huh?”

“Well yeah, but…”

“I offered to join her, wash her back and stuff, but she said no dice.”

“No dice?”

“That’s what she said. I think she meant no pussy, not unless you were here.”

“Sounds like a good rule.”

He grinned. “You guys are hilarious.” He raised his voice. “Hey, he’s here. How about now?”

Jeanie said, “Honey?”

I knew she was asking my permission – or at least my opinion. “Sure, I guess.”

“Oh good! You join us too, okay?”

That would be quite a crowd in our shower, which wasn’t a party-style unit, but I wasn’t about to leave the two of them alone in there. “Sure. Gotta piss first.”

“Do that, then hop in.” Matt stepped in as she was speaking, closing the glass door behind him

So I did – and my heels did indeed have to lift off the floor so that I could lean against the wall behind the toilet to get the proper trajectory on my stream. I was still half-hard when I joined them, by which time Matt was fully hard and huge because he had Jeanie’s soapy hand running up and down his substantial length, his balls in her other. She took me in that hand instead and I was soon just as hard, although not nearly as huge. Having two hard cocks sticking out in front of us made the shower even less roomy, and as we jockeyed around to get under the shower spray there was a lot of rubbing together, wet skin on wet skin, breasts and genitalia fully involved.

Jeanie was in heaven, sliding her warm, wet, nubile body against either of us, occasionally both at once, between us. At one point, as I tried to move past Matt, he grabbed me and pulled me back against him, grinding his erection into my ass crack.

 I said, “Hey!”

“Well, I kept waiting for you to drop the soap, but you’re too sure-handed.” He reached around and grabbed my cock, stroking me with a tight grip as he slid his hard length up and down my crack, laughing. If I wasn’t so freaked out it might have felt good, but I was puckered up tighter than a pair of Spanx on a sumo wrestler, so it was a non-starter…

Jeanie was also laughing at my reaction as I broke free. She cupped my balls, squeezing them. “You’ll never know how good it feels unless you try it.”

“Thanks, but no. I don’t think I’d enjoy being split in two.”

Losing me, but tenacious, he grabbed Jeanie in the same grip, his cock against her ass but his hands cupping and squeezing her boobs rather than going for her crotch. “How about you instead?”

“Just forget it! You are not putting that monster up my ass, no way!”

He laughed. “Cowards!”

I said, “I can live with that easier than I can live with not being able to sit down for a week.” I ran my hand down Jeanie’s taut belly to her mound, and parted her with my finger, stroking her hard clit. She was slippery wet in a way that had nothing to do with the shower, and I heard her moan as I diddled her clit and Matt fondled her boobs. He was holding her in such a way that I could suck on her nipples, so I bent down and did so.

We combined on her, his cock against her ass and his hands squeezing and mauling her breasts, her nipples against my teeth and lips as he did, first one, then the other, sucking them as I continued to stroke her very hard clit. She came noisily, and as she did, Matt bent down slightly and thrust his cock between her legs. I felt it slide across the back of my fingers, so I moved and let him slide against her pussy, pressing his cock upward with my fingers and palm.

Jeanie was on the verge of coming again, rubbing herself against his hard length, so after a few thrusts, when he pulled back and started forward again, I pushed up on the underside of his cock head, directing it into her. His thrust carried his cock upward and in, and she cried out as he entered her, not expecting it; I heard him groan too, but he continued forward and I felt every inch of him slide across my fingertips and into her. It seemed like a lot, more than she could possibly take, but she did, crying out and bucking back against him as she came, his cock deep inside her body.

He bent her forward then and began to thrust into her in earnest, and she took my cock into her mouth as he did, sucking me and squeezing my balls, a soapy finger up my ass, poking my prostate. That left me looking over her back and down to where her pink pussy was stretched tightly around his unreal girth as he took long, deep thrusts, pulling almost all the way out each time before again driving it in, balls deep, the thick veins along his shaft bulging with blood.

It was pornographically erotic, watching her getting fucked like that, and she loved it, driving herself back onto him with each of his thrusts. I was a little surprised that the only one of us that came quickly was my wife, and she did, two or three more times before the water began to run cold. I’m usually fairly long-lasting in the mornings, and it seemed the same was true for Matt.

Forced by the cooling water to separate, we quickly did, shutting it off and grabbing towels as we stepped out of the shower. He and I with our rock-hard erections waving about, and Jeanie eager for more cock, we’d done only a quick, cursory towel-dry before Matt spread his towel over the top of the vanity and lifted Jeanie onto it. She eagerly wrapped her legs around him as he entered her again, slowly sliding deeply into her as all three of us watched his cock magically disappear – and it had to be magic, because I was sure there was no way that whole thing would fit inside my wife!

It did, though, and I watched as he fucked her, his long shaft shimmering with her juices. She laid her head against my chest for a while as she focused on what he was doing to her, then bit my nipple and begged me to bite hers. I did, sucking and nipping and sliding my fingers down to her pussy to stroke and grind her clit as she came again.

It was the next one, I think, that did it for Matt, when Jeanie cried out and locked her heels against his ass, pulling him into her. He said, “Oh, fuuccckkk, coming!” and stopped, maybe three inches of his cock exposed and the rest buried deep in her as we all watched his thick shaft jerk and spasm with each spurt of semen he pumped deep inside of my wife.

For reasons I don’t understand, I reached beneath him from behind, holding his sack, my fingers against his shaft so that I could feel each squirt of cum pass through it, each spasm of the orgasm that rocked his being as he filled her. Maybe I just needed to feel what she was feeling… I don’t know, but I found it disturbing, almost excruciating, but incredibly, profoundly sensual and erotic.

I continued to hold him as his spasms tapered off, his orgasm waning, and when he began to slowly thrust his still-hard cock into her again, semen squeezed out around his shaft and I stroked it over his balls and Jeanie’s ass. When his cum-streaked cock slipped free I touched it before releasing him, and when he stepped back I quickly took his place and drove my rigid length into her warm, sloppy, well-used pussy.

She was loose on me and extremely messy, and the sounds we made were wet and squishy and disgustingly erotic, and despite her looseness and the sheer quantity of lubrication allowing for very little friction I came quickly, holding myself deep inside of her as I groaned and spurted and my hamstrings cramped up, feeling his cum oozing out and dripping from my balls. This was another deeply-felt, massive orgasm for me, almost soul-shattering in its intensity, and even in the throes of it I wondered what was wrong with me, why I found my wife fucking another man and his big cock to be so exceptionally, obscenely arousing.

It was though, and I was for some reason ashamed of that fact, and when my orgasm finally returned control of my body to me the cramps in my legs dropped me to my knees, where I buried my face into Jeanie’s sloppy, cum-filled cunt rather than face either of them. I licked and slurped and swallowed, the taste and texture of my cum and Matt’s mixing somehow very sensual and self-indulgent rather than gross and disgusting.

I felt Jeanie lean to her right and glanced up to see her seize Matt’s semi-flaccid cock and pull him closer, where she could take him into her mouth. She sucked him clean, taking the smears of cum from the portion of him that she was able to take into her mouth and licking the rest, and he groaned with pleasure as he watched her

 After a few moments though, he pulled free and looked down at me, saying, “Are you gonna share?”

I’d just shared my wife with him; I’d even guided his cock into her and held him and her as they came, feeling him empty himself inside of her. I’d licked his cum from her and fondled his balls. What else was there that I could share?

He saw my confusion, and said, “I’d like to get in on that if it’s okay with you.”

For some reason, I was surprised; I don’t know why, because I’d enjoyed it, and Jeanie had come again so I knew she did too. There was no reason to think he wouldn’t, but the idea that he’d want to help clean up her pussy hadn’t occurred to me. My cramps had let up enough for me to stand, so I did and he dropped to his knees in front of her. He devoted himself eagerly to the task at hand, licking her clean, and I held her as she came again; when I kissed her, my lips still slick with cum, she kissed me back eagerly.

That last one finished her and she begged him to quit. When he did we all worked on a quick post-shower, post-sex cleanup. Considering that we’d just gotten out of bed we were already exhausted, we still had a long day of work ahead. Jeanie, however, worn out and utterly satiated, went back to bed for a nap while Matt and I went to the kitchen to eat.

We recovered a bit over breakfast and several cups of coffee and got to work. By mid-morning, we’d accomplished a lot on the deck construction and took a break, each of us grabbing a Coke. As we sat shooting the breeze, he said, “So, whose idea was all this?”

I looked at him. “The bigger deck?”

“Ha! No, I don’t care about that. Who decided it was time for a threesome, and why me?”

“You complaining?”

He laughed again. “Not at all, just curious. It seemed like you had some doubts, so…”

“Truth is, Matt, we talked about it and toyed with the fantasy a lot, but I was never really sure, as much as I enjoyed the idea, that the reality wouldn’t be drastically different.”

“And was it?”

“Oh, fuck yeah!” I laughed. “I couldn’t have imagined that, and as much as I envisioned Jeanie enjoying it, I think she’d tell you that it exceeded expectations. I know it did for me. It was…fun. Crazy… arousing. Mostly I enjoyed it, and seeing how much she did, well…”

“You were jealous.” He said it as a statement, not a question, and he was right.

“Yeah, of course.”

“There’d be something wrong if you weren’t. I’m guessing it was mostly her idea.”

“It was. And that it be you, of course. I’d always figured on a stranger or just an acquaintance, but Jeanie pointed out that wouldn’t work for her, it had to be someone she was comfortable with.”

“And you’re okay with that?”

I nodded. “I get it. I mean, yeah, I understand. And that was before she knew you were hung like a fucking elephant.”

He grinned. “Yeah, sorry about that.”

“Me too.” I could tell he wasn’t, not really, but what can you do? Then he surprised me.

“It’s good that you and I are comfortable together too, isn’t it?”

“What do you mean?”

“Well… just that, I guess. If we’re going to all three be together, or even if it’s just both of us paying attention to Jeanie, there’s sure to be a lot of touching, close quarters and all. We shouldn’t worry about crossing swords, that kind of shit.”

“Matt, I’m not gay. I don’t think I’m even bi.”

He laughed. “Duh, Sean. I pretty much knew from the way you go to town on Jeanie that you’re not gay, never mind that you married her… like I should have if I wasn’t such an idiot.”

“I’m glad you didn’t – and besides, you two lost touch when you were still young.”

“I know, and I’m happy for you two, but I’m glad we reconnected. Now, especially.” I grinned, and he went on, “But I think I may be a little bit bi, you know? Since you mentioned it…”

“Yeah?”

“Sure. I’ll admit that I kind of enjoyed us touching each other, and your fondling me definitely made it way more intense when I came. Faster, too.”

I laughed. “Yeah, I noticed that. I enjoyed it too. It may be especially good that we’re okay with all that because Jeanie informed me that she wants both of us at once. That’s almost sure to be a little, uhh… intimate, right?”

“She had both of us at once last night, didn’t she? And then again just a little while ago?”

“No, I mean both in her at once, front and back. She wants to try being double-plugged. When she’s in the right mood, she really digs anal. As you may have heard last night…”

“Is that what you were doing? Fuck, I was amazed you two were at it again, but she sounded like… well, let’s just say it sounded incredible. I jerked off to you two.”

“I’m surprised you didn’t join us.”

He shook his head. “Nah, you guys need your alone time, I respect that. If I was wanted, I’d have been invited.” He laughed. “Fuck, I had no idea she was such a nasty, dirty girl! I love it, one in the pussy and one up the ass, huh?”

I shrugged. “It’s what she wants. To try, anyway, no guarantees how it will go.”

“Fantastic! So, do I…?

“You get some pussy, dude. Penalty for you having such a stupid big cock; only I get to go where no man has gone before – other than me, of course.”

He shook his head. “The things I endure for being hung like a horse, huh?”

“Asshole.”

“I thought you just said that was your domain.”

I was laughing as Jeanie came around the corner, finally rejoining the world of the living. “What’s his domain?”

Matt grinned. “That cute little ass of yours. Sean was just telling me about your plans for your two horny studs.”

She blushed but laughed. “I thought it sounded like it might be fun. I’ve always wondered…”

“Hey, we’re there for you, baby! Satisfy your curiosity. Your wish is our command, especially if it means we’re getting our ashes hauled.”

She nodded, still smiling. “Yeah, I want to see what it’s like – and I’ll want both of you to come in me.”

I said, “I think I can manage that.” I nudged him. “You?”

He nodded. “You bet – in fact, I’m hard just thinking about it.”

Jeanie’s eyebrows went up. “Oh, are you now? Well, we can’t have that, can we?” She fronted him, and in just moments had his belt and zipper undone and his ridiculous cock in her hands. Seconds later, it was in her mouth – or at least part of it was. She sucked him for perhaps a minute, her face and upper chest, above her t-shirt, flushing red with arousal before she paused and looked at me. “Since you two are becoming such close friends, would you like to help me with this?”

“Uhh, me?”

“You see anyone else around?”

“No, but…”

“You already played with it, Sean, and fondled his balls. You’ve both tasted each other’s cum, licking it out of me, and if things go as planned you’ll be in me at the same time. This is just one more thing – and I love that the two of you are so easy together; that’s very arousing to me. C’mon, try it; if you don’t enjoy it you can quit.”

I looked at him, but he just shrugged, so I joined her. To my immense surprise, I found that I enjoyed sharing his cock with my wife and letting her guide him into my mouth. He was undeniably large, and that was arousing too, as my wife had said, and I soon realized that I liked the way he felt and tasted, and the sounds of his pleasure. When he started to come a few minutes later she lifted her mouth off of him and shared that with me too, the sensation of him spurting into my mouth extremely erotic, and I swallowed his cum; when it was all over I was hard as a rock and leaking into my shorts.

Jeanie took care of me too, Matt eagerly helping, requiring less convincing than I had, and even after I’d come – which didn’t take very long at all – he continued to lick and suck at me until I was fully flaccid. Jeanie was dripping, hot, and flushed with arousal. She showed us, and let us touch her puffy pussy and taste her nectar off our fingers, but insisted on waiting until she could take both of us at once later that evening.

She’d be nearly insane with lust by then, I knew, but that was what she wanted so we soon got back to work. For some reason, it was difficult to focus on the task at hand, so our progress slowed and the afternoon dragged slowly by.

Published 
Written by Stormdog
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments