Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jan 2018 - Meeting 8 Happy To Meet Dean

"We repeated the double penetration routine. Swapping every so often so we both got to abuse both her"

23
3 Comments 3
3.8k Views 3.8k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"I have been married to Sally since 2014 and finally persuaded her to be shared in April 2017. <p> [ADVERT] </p>The next chapter in her story continues to push her boundaries."

Sally still suffers terribly from her nerves especially when she is due to meet someone new. Despite the fact she has already met Dean and sucked his cock before Christmas seemed to make no difference. Two Gin and Tonics did seem to help and after having her pack some sexy clothes we finally, we headed out to the Birmingham hotel where we were going to meet Dean.

We checked into our room just before 5.30 pm and Dean joined us not long after.

I retrieved a bottle of Prosecco from the bag we had brought along and popped the cork. I poured three glasses and we all sat in the hotel room and toasted happy sharing! I told Sally to show Dean her trick. She smiled and got on her knees freed his thick cock from his jeans and took a swig of Prosecco. Dean was already semi-hard and she popped the head of his cock into her mouth. He yelped with surprise as the bubbles hit his cock. He smiled broadly and we watched together as Sally expertly brought him to full hardness.

He allowed Sally to pleasure him for at least ten minutes before swapping places with her and telling her to recline in a big chair in the corner of the hotel room. He told her to lie back and open her legs wide. Her pussy was glistening and she looked so inviting sitting there like that.

Dean retrieved the now half-full bottle and knelt between her legs. He pushed the bottle into her pussy making her gasp with the coldness. He told her to close her eyes and then withdrew the bottle. She yelped out loud as the Prosecco poured over her stomach and down between her legs. She shuddered suddenly, giggling like a schoolgirl. Dean knelt forward and started licking her stomach and then her pussy.

He stood up and bent forward and kissed her passionately transferring some of the Prosecco from his mouth to hers as he did so. She purred like a cat. He repeated three of four times until she held his head in place and let her first orgasm rip through her. Dean smiled at me as he stood and admired his work.

Dean gave Sally little time to recover and took her by the arm, pushing her onto her hands and knees on the bed. He stood behind her and pushed his cock slowly into her pussy. She gasped and held her hand out on his bare stomach to attempt to control his invasion of her. He called me over and showed me that his cock was now balls-deep into my wife. He told me that she was going to be wearing his black cock all night! I believed him.

He fucked her like this for ages slow and grinding then fast and aggressive. He made her tell me how good it was that this black stranger was using her like a whore. I hopped onto the bed and pushed my cock into her mouth and joined in the fun. Not a first for Sally, she has been spit roasted a couple of times now.

We timed our movements, Dean fucked her roughly as I fucked her mouth at the same time. Then allowing her time to recover before repeating. Dean then asked if I had any lube. I went back again to our bag and handed him some baby oil. He withdrew his cock and covered it with baby oil then spilled some onto her bottom rubbing it into her anus. He gently pushed his cock back into her pussy and pushed his thumb softly into her arse. She yelped at the speed of his entry but was soon grinding on his cock as his thumb loosened her arse.

After another ten minutes of careful attention, he called me round and had me watch while he spent the next fifteen minutes working his thick black cock into her bottom. He was patient, but determined. Sally pulled away three of four times struggling to handle his size, but she did not use our safe word. Each time he added more lube and started again. Each time inching slowly further inside her.

Finally, his cock was all the way in. I could see her ass almost stretched to a splitting point around the base of his cock. He stayed like that motionless for several minutes reaching under and mauling her big breasts, fingering her soaking wet pussy, and then making her lick his fingers clean. I watched her face contort with the concentration, and pleasure of his cock deep inside her.

Then he started to push it in and out of her slowly. She gripped the bed, biting her lip trying to be still enough so that his cock slid in and out of her with ease. His pace increased slowly at first, but as she got more used to it and her arse was stretched more and more his rhythm quickened.

He gripped her hips tightly and pushed forward with force and I heard his upper legs slap against her thighs. She moaned and yelped and swore under her breathe gripping the bed so tightly that her knuckles were white. He withdrew and repeated making her cry out and pull away suddenly, she still did not use our safe word. He resumed his position and encouraged me to use her mouth at the same time.

He held his cock just inside her ass as I got stood at the end of the bed and pushed my aching cock into Sally’s mouth. He then thrust with such force that the slap was like hands clapping. She muffled a cry around my cock now deep in her mouth and even tried to pull away, but together we held her firmly. He withdrew and she relaxed. He added more lube to his cock and pushed it back into her arse positioning himself again just inside her.

He continued to encourage me to fuck her mouth while he pounded her arse. The slap on her bottom became rhythmic as he pushed his cock in and out of my wife’s stretched arse. He withdrew and pushed himself back in her again and again. We were relentless for what seemed ages.

We would stop, let her rest and then repeat. I stepped back after a while to watch and soon after I watched a fierce orgasm rip through her like none other I had seen before. He fucked her through it, stopping to watch her convulse and buck beneath him. Finally, after forty or fifty minutes of fucking her like this he let out a groan and shot his cum into her bottom. He stood shaking, his cock still balls deep inside her as she twitched below him. She gasped when he withdrew and lay motionless for ten minutes panting heavily.

Dean offered for me to have a go on her myself while he got his breath back and had a shower. So I hopped onto the bed, added lube to my cock, and propped Sally up as Dean had just done. I entered her arse easily and held myself inside her admiring my cock now stretching her as Dean had been not more than ten minutes ago.

melisacastihot1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
melisacastihot1

I started pumping, and she groaned and let out pants and sighs as I fucked her roughly. As I had not long cum myself I was able to fuck her freely for ages. It was not long before Dean was ready again and he removed the knickers (which I had kindly put in her mouth when I started fucking her) and replaced them with his cock. I carried on fucking her ass while he got hard again.

Once again Dean took control and maneuvered himself into the sitting position on the bed and had her straddle him. Her pussy was now well stretched and she slide down on him with ease. He then told me to get behind her and fuck her ass. Still not another first, double penetration, as I had tried this before with mixed results. This would have taken some time to achieve if she was not already nicely stretched in both her pussy and arse. We were both soon fucking her freely, Sally the meat in our sandwich.

We carried on fucking both holes not allowing her any time to rest or recover. Dean continued his fascination with her breasts, sucking and biting her nipples making Sally pull away on several occasions. After thirty minutes in this position, we swapped. Another twenty minutes of random and frenzied fucking continued before I felt myself cumming again and convulsed as I pumped my load into her pussy.

Dean encouraged me to climb out from underneath her. He flipped her over onto her back, legs wide apart, and pushed his cock deep into her pussy. He kissed her passionately as he fucked her now oblivious to my presence in the room. He then lifted her in the air allowing her legs to wrap around him his cock deep in her pussy. Finally, he arched his back and groaned loudly as he unloaded his cum deep into her pussy as well. He stepped back swinging her legs onto the bed. Sally looked drunk lying on the bed with her hand over her head. It was now just after 10 pm. I suggested we go down to the bar while Sally had a bath and recovered.

We got back about an hour later Sally was lying naked and dozing on the bed. I again sat back and watched Dean climb onto the bed between her legs, kiss her passionately, then grope and kiss her breasts. He held his cock up to her pussy and pushed himself easily inside her. The invasion took her breath away, but she wrapped her legs around him hungrily and held on while he slowly got up to pounding speed.

The man had amazing stamina. He just didn't stop. I listened to her yelp and gasp and moan and scream out loud as his thighs and stomach slapped against her over and over. Sally was noticeably passive and he was just laying on top of her at one stage with his cock buried deep in her ass. I watched him banging and pounding away at her with his hand over her mouth to stop her from being too noisy.

To finish what was a truly amazing night Dean had Sally suck him off pushing her head as far down on his cock as possible and then holding it there. She would last as long as she could then struggle to catch her breath. He would release her she would gasp and spit for air, before pushing her down on him again. This repeated over and over until he held his head firmly as she struggled and shot his cum into her mouth.

He told her forcefully not to swallow and we both watched her blow cum bubbles with what seemed an awful lot of cum. Finally, he instructed her to swallow. She pulled a few funny faces as she did so, but showed us both that his cum was now in her stomach. I was in heaven! What a girl!

It was now 1 am and we all crashed on the bed, Sally in the middle motionless. We slept soundly.

Sunday

Dean and I woke at 8 am to a lovely bright sunny day and agreed to get breakfast and let Sally sleep in. I was still horny and so was Dean. I told him that we needed to check-out by midday and we needed at least an hour to get sorted as we were off to Sunday dinner with Sally's parents. That gave us just under two hours to use Sally again.

We went back into the room and Sally was waiting for us. Dean jumped into the bed as I sat back and watched him fuck her ass and pussy one after the other like he did last night. Slapping her backside and holding her hair tightly like he was riding a stubborn horse. He never stopped thrusting his cock in her for nearly an hour, Sally just held onto the pillow, mattress, or headboard and yelped and screamed and moaned over and over.

We repeated the double penetration routine. Swapping every so often so we both got to use both her holes. Dean continued his fascination with her boobs which were now showing marks, her nipples now red and standing proud.

Finally, as 11 am approached, he flipped her onto her back and we both took it in turns to wank over her face leaving a thick gooey mess. A deserving reward for a special experience.

We let Sally have a shower and get herself sorted while I went down and checked out. As we left each other in the car park Dean hugged and kissed Sally on both checks telling her that being able to fuck her was amazing and that not many women could take his cock like she had done last night. She looked a little embarrassed.

Sally was totally transformed from her bedraggled appearance two hours earlier. We arrived on time at the restaurant where we had Sunday lunch with her parents. Little did they know that only a few hours before she had been used and abused by a stranger with a big black cock.

I asked on our way home if she had enjoyed herself and what was it like having her first big black cock? She told me that last night was just amazing and that Dean was a great lover. Her favourite was the Prosecco bottle, which was 'amazing' as she put it. Another astounding evening and another milestone on our journey.

Published 
Written by Mysally34f
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments