Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Gift

"I am a cheating wife who wants more than her husband has to offer."

89
18 Comments 18
8.4k Views 8.4k
9.5k words 9.5k words

I glanced at the clock, and the bluish numerals reflected it was midnight. Laying next to my husband, I was trying to get him to respond to my lustful desire for him to fuck me. No luck, and just as in the past two years, Jason would rather sleep than enjoy a night of hot sex. This was not always the case. We started out having hot and often times depraved sex. Sex that had few, if any, boundaries after our marriage.

As I think back, it has been a long time since we have had wild, unabandoned sex just for the sake of fucking. Like most couples, the sex starts off being white hot and lots of it, sometimes three or four times a day. Eventually, the sex fades to maybe once a day, then once a week, and has now leveled off at a plateau of every couple of months. In fact, it has been a long time since we have been intimate at all. I don't count the wham bam, thank you, ma'ams, when Jason mounts me and gives me a few strokes before he cums. Once he has busted his nut, it is back to dreamland for him, and I am left to fend for myself.

Sex with Jason is mundane and routinely predictable. Jason would roll me onto my back, and I would spread my legs, and he quickly mounted me so he could cum and be done with screwing me for another month or so. After a few strokes, he shoots a half-assed load of cum into me or on my tits, and he is done. There is no foreplay or cuddling after he is done. The sex is unimaginative and basically unfulfilling for me.

I do not work, so I spend a lot of time at home, and often my mind wanders. The less sex I have, the more my mind wanders, and I am a what-if type of woman when I fantasize or surf porn sites. My head is filled with images of women getting fucked with all sorts of dicks, which is captivating. I began to read stories from different websites and learned of the sexual proclivities that women purportedly enjoyed. There were porn sites I would not even open to see what they were about, and they did nothing for me. I was drawn to BDSM stories, spankings, and being restrained and fucked by more than one man, something I have never experienced. Private sex is good, but even hotter when the sex is in public, and the risk of being caught with your pants down is more likely. Public sex invoked a memory when Jason and I went to a local steak house for dinner.

Our server made an error and assumed that Jason and I were a father-and-daughter couple instead of a man and wife. I have always looked younger than Jason. I am forty-two, and Jason was 38 but looked forty-five. That fateful night I wore a light-colored scooped-neck top that showed a lot of cleavage. In bright light, you could see my pierced nipples and my dark areolas without having to strain. The server took our drinks, getting an eyeful of my 32C tits. We followed her assumption and did not attempt to inform her that we were married, not father and daughter. After all, she was a bit of a snooty bitch. When she returned with our drinks, Jason leaned in, gave me an open mouth kiss, and cupped my breast in his hand. The server did not miss a thing and damn near dropped her tray with our drinks.

"You are depraved to molest your daughter like that in public," she stammered. "Deviants, that is what you are!" She exclaimed.

Every time she came to our table, I would make a show of having my hand on Jason's bulge, or his hand would be under the hem of my skirt. The servers gathered at their drink station, whispering and giggling as we put on a show for them. Our server brought the check, damn near throwing it at us. Jason left a generous tip and note explaining that we were married, not father and daughter. After paying the check, I gave Jason a blowjob on the way home, where we had scandalous hot sex thanks to our server. That was one of the last times we fucked like rabbits.

Nowadays, I am relegated to porn sites and reading erotica. A nightstand drawer is filled with various sex toys I have collected and used frequently. One day I was surfing the web and discovered images of black men with mammoth cocks between their legs as they abused a white woman's pussy. I have always been intrigued by black men and their desire to fuck white women. What I find interesting is white women who want a black cock in their cunt. It is my opinion that every white woman on earth has fantasized about having their pussy filled with a black dick. I was no exception. I had a girlfriend in college who married a black man and told me it was the best cock she had ever had in her. I could not help but wonder what it would feel like to have an ebony dick stuffed in my pussy or my ass. I had a burning desire to find out.

I sat there on the sofa one day, fingering my wet pussy and looking at porn, working my way to an orgasm when I clicked on the tab-tagged Personals. OMG, there was a plethora of ads soliciting a black man to fuck a horny white housewife and black men offering to fuck a white. They all had one thing in common; the woman was married. White women in the suburbs seemed to lust after BBC and were willing to be a slut for a brother, but not their husbands. I read several and thought I would draft an ad but not post it just for the hell of it. My pussy was dripping on the towel under my ass as I opened the form.

I filled out the basic contact information, location, and married or single information. Then I opened the dialog box where you could write about your lustful desires, your sexual preferences, and your boundaries, things that I had never considered before today. I thought long and hard about posting on one of those websites you use to sell a crappy car or announce a yard sale. I lied about my location, choosing a suburb on the other side of the city. I did not lie about what I wanted. I wanted a good fucking and would be open to pushing my boundaries. I was emphatic that I wanted to be blacked. I had never experienced a BBC before and was anxious to find a black man who would hump a pathetic white suburban housewife. It was true; I was a bored housewife looking for sexual entertainment. I asked for men to text me. My ad wasn't up for a few minutes when my computer started alerting me to incoming messages.

My husband, Jason, would be mortified that I placed an ad for some stranger to fuck me, but what he didn't know wouldn't hurt him. It was his fantasy to see me ravaged by a black man with a monster dick, and he would watch. That never happened, and I thought he was a jerk for suggesting it. I am not sure he was being a jerk, nor was he wrong.

I actually was enjoying my afternoon for a change. I was cleaning the kitchen when I could no longer resist temptation, and I had to read a message just to see who was responding to my ad. I sat on the bar stool and opened my mailbox. I received an astounding forty-plus responses minutes after posting my ad.

I began opening the messages and soon saw that most men started crudely. I received pictures of their junk, and they asked me what I wanted to do with it. I avoided giving an honest answer. The first couple of pics I received appalled me, and I deleted them, but the more dicks I saw, the more I started to appraise them. I began to appreciate them. Some of them were huge. I would stare momentarily, wondering what a cock that size would feel like. Some were pitiful, short little soft cocks attached to fat bellies. I already had one of those dicks at home, so I wasn't interested. One of them, in particular, was long and thin. It was no wider than a quarter. It sparked a thought. If I was ever going to actually take it in the ass, it was going to have to be a cock like this one. I told him so. He liked the idea of fucking me in my ass. He sent more pics. He sent me a picture of him jacking off. His skinny, long dick, with his fingers wrapped around his slim shaft, was so hard and flailing in all directions.

I felt like a slut; I felt dirty. In a way, I almost felt used, and surprisingly I enjoyed it.

"Can you send me a pic of you cumming?" I asked him.

"Send me a pic of your tits; I will pretend I am cumming on them."

I couldn't believe what I was doing; I was alone at home. I didn't even have a bra on, so it would be easy enough. I went to the bathroom and pulled up my shirt. I took three quick pictures. I thought my tits looked saggy and gross, and I didn't want to send them, but I did. I sent all three. I sat and waited. I received more texts while I waited. I replied to them. When his message came in, I took a deep breath before clicking on the attached picture. It seemed that it took forever to load. I thought I had a computer issue, but a seven-second video loaded when I clicked on the image. I saw him pop, a stream of white jizz spraying in an arc and landing on his lower stomach. He squeezed his dick, and more cum dripped out. It was disgusting, and I loved it.

"I wish that were all over my tits," I told him.

"So do I. I love your tits," the man said.

"Would you lick it off my fucking tits?" I asked him.

I had never had a thought like that in my life, especially with a strange man with a skinny prick.

"Yes. But I would rather lick it out of your cunt!" Skinny dick responded.

"You have me so turned on. My hand is in my panties, and my cunt is dripping." I informed my new online pervert.

Skinny dick asked, "What should we do about that?"

It shocked me how quickly I transformed from horny to terrified. I closed the dialog box. That wasn't what I was looking for. I wasn't like that. I cleaned the kitchen and vacuumed my rug in the living room to burn off some of my sexual energy when my computer started to ping in the kitchen. Each ping was a haunting notification of an incoming message, a reminder that I was a dirty, cheating whore.

I vacuumed, and it kept pinging. When I finished cleaning, I thought I should do the dusting, but my curiosity was killing me. I had to look at the messages. I took my laptop to the bedroom and sat on the bed. I slid it open.

I had fifty-six new messages. I started with the unfamiliar. There was a picture of a black cock the size of a baseball bat. I did want a black cock but not a Louisville Slugger. No, thank you; that would hurt. The most common responses wanted to know my age or wanted a picture. I worked my way through them, deleting about every other one. until I got down to one.

He had sent eight pictures. He was an athletic black man with an impressive bulge between his legs. He showed his cock in a couple of pics, and it was not the grotesque size of the guy with the bat between his legs. It was a thick ebony cock, and I guessed it was eight plus inches. Pausing, I stared at the shiny black cock, contemplating what it would be like to be fucked with that gorgeous hunk of manhood. We continued to chat, and neither of us was in a hurry to jump into bed. At least not yet. After a few weeks, I could not hold back and informed Vincent I wanted to meet him at a hotel.

The next day morning dawn was bright, while the temperature was certainly anything but cold. The day was finally here when I would experience a sexual liaison with a black man. I was finally going to meet Vincent for the first time in person. We had chatted several times over several weeks. We decided that today would be the perfect day for me to realize my fantasy of having my pussy stuffed full of a beautiful black cock. If I were lucky, my pussy would not be the only thing getting stuffed today.

I arose very early, the first person in the house to stir. I didn't even wait for my five a.m. alarm to wake me. I hadn't slept much the night before, waffling between excitement and fear about this new adventure. I quietly entered the master bath, stepping over the two sleeping dogs in my path, careful not to wake Jason. I was always the first to rise; then, I would wake the rest of the household in order of their schedules.

I stared at myself in the bathroom mirror, willing the knot in my stomach to go away as I eyed my image reflected. I cupped my mound and discovered I was very wet at the thought of Vincent's ebony cock. I was glad I would soon experience my first black lover. Vincent had wanted to take things slow when we first started communicating online; it gave me a chance to step up my workouts to finally shed most of the extra weight I'd been hanging onto for years after my daughter's birth.

My determination had paid off; while I wasn't back to my pre-pregnancy weight, I had finally shed the extra roundness to my belly and liked my profile better. I admired my hourglass shape, lifting my heavy, petite breasts and brushing my fingers over the large nipples, sucking in my breath as I felt my pussy twinge in delight from the light touch.

I hoped Vincent would be pleased with my body; I wanted him to devour my sexy curves, my hungry pussy, and my tight ass. Jason was not an ass man, so my asshole was very tight. I ran my hands over my mound, ensuring it was nice and smooth. I finally got up the nerve to have a Brazilian wax done when Vincent and I started communicating online, and he mentioned that a nice smooth pussy was a turn-on for him. Mine is now smooth as glass, and I stroked my bare mons.

The irony wasn't lost on me. Today was a special day, and I was planning to give Vincent the gift of my body. My pussy spasmed with the thought of his beautiful black cock parting my smooth pussy lips and easing his inflexible prick deep into my tight depths as Vincent stretched my twat to accommodate his shiny ebony cock. I knew I would squeal as Vincent bore down, distending my twat and making me whimper. I wondered if I could take Vincent's entire length; it had been far too long since any cock had entered my silky pussy, let alone one so amazingly magnitude.

I had taken my time the night before preparing my body for my first time with a black man. I spent time soaking in a hot bubble bath, shaving my legs, and resisting the urge to cum like usual while relaxing in the tub. Vincent wanted me to save my orgasms for our first time together, so when I did cum it would be the most intense I'd ever had. I smiled at the thought, looking forward to Vincent taking great pleasure in my willing body.

I had even subjected myself to an enema to ensure my ass was squeaky clean and ready for anything since Vincent had mentioned that he would love to feel his cock buried deep in my rosebud. I shivered in anticipation since only twice in my adult life had my tiny hole been invaded by a cock. The first time I attempted anal sex, it fizzled out before he got started. My former boyfriend's clumsy attempt failed significantly to tap my ass. I had only one other experience after that, with a different former boyfriend who forever after made me crave to feel a cock buried in my ass again just to see if I could have the same intense orgasm I did that particular night.

Unfortunately, Jason was not an ass man; he preferred jacking off on sexy feet, leaving my pussy and ass wanting more. I was grateful to Jason; my husband is enthusiastic about allowing me the indulgence of extra cocks to keep my pussy happy, but I never strayed. This would be my first cock outside of my marriage. It would also fulfill my biggest fantasy to have my tight white pussy filled beyond my imagination with seed from a gorgeous black cock. I have had this demanding urge to have sex with a black man.

I involuntarily licked my lips as I thought of Vincent's beautiful, glistening cock; in the pictures and videos he had sent me, it looked enormous. My pussy spasmed yet again; I could feel my inner core on fire. The anticipation was already making my pussy wet. I could feel my juices starting to run down my inner thighs. I shook my head to stop daydreaming and set about getting everyone up and out of the house on time.

After having my usual coffee with Jason and sending him off to work, I got the kids up and ready for school. The morning rush commenced, school lunches were made, lost shoes and homework found, and the mad dash to get through the car line before the tardy bell sounded after the kids dragged their feet out the door. When both kids exited my vehicle, I exhaled and headed home to prepare for a man I had never met that hopefully would fuck the daylights out of me.

There was a chill in the air that, coupled with the anticipation of what lay ahead for the day, my nipples were straining against the lacy fabric of my bra. Since we were meeting for the first time for coffee that morning, I opted for casual attire, slipping on my favorite pair of boot-cut jeans topped with a black lacy sleeveless top, and to keep my arms from feeling the chill, a fashionable cardigan with a handkerchief hem that gave a boring old cardigan feminine flair. I pulled on my favorite pair of sexy ankle boots, then stood and double-checked that my long blonde hair was smooth and silky, and began to apply lip gloss to my mouth.

I noticed my hand was trembling as I applied the shiny gloss to my lips, and once again, the knot in my stomach had returned. I pondered how amazing Vincent's giant black cock would look with my ruby-red lips stretching around it, trying to take as much in as possible. My pussy spasmed again, the juices flowing at my dirty thoughts. Taking a deep breath, I gave one last look in the mirror, went downstairs, donned my long leather coat, and doled out treats to the dogs so they wouldn't bark as much as I exited the front door, and I was off to meet my lover.

Pulling into the hotel parking lot, I saw a black man dressed like a black minister standing near the entrance, scanning the lot for my vehicle. When I leave my car, he breaks into a big grin, and the butterflies in my stomach seem to be fluttering over time.

I walk up to Vincent, my stomach doing flip-flops, and my pussy keeps spasming like nobody's business. I was sure Vincent would smell my arousal. Vincent opens his arms wide for a hug. I quicken my pace and willingly and nervously enter his embrace. Strong arms shroud me, and I feel so good with Vincent's arms wrapped around my frame. Vincent stands at least a foot taller than me, so I find my cheek resting on his muscular chest in his embrace. I sigh with contentment as I realize my butterflies have all flown away.

With one hand entangled in my silky long blonde hair, Vincent gently tugs to have me look up at him. Vincent's rich brown eyes were sparkling and broad as I stared into his handsome face. I smiled as he pressed me against his muscular hard body, and his hard cock was twitching against me through our clothes.

"We better go in and get our coffee, or I'm going to be tempted to rip your clothes off and take you right here," Vincent thunders, his voice thick with desire.

 "Probably a good idea," I tease. “I would not resist.”

We sit in a corner booth facing the rest of the restaurant and sit side by side. We order coffee and chat for a while, small talk, as we're both distracted by the instant chemistry we feel toward each other. I shared with Vincent Jason's desire for my pussy to be fucked by as many cocks as I can handle, but not just any cock but a black cock, particularly a nice big black one like Vincent has shown me.

Vincent grabs my hand and places it on the prominent bulge throbbing in his pants.

 "You mean like this one?" Vincent asks with a mischievous grin

"Well, I suppose that will do, maybe a little bigger," I said with a wicked grin.

Vincent presses my hand harder against his throbbing black prick.

"Faith, can you feel how much I desire you," asks Vincent.

Vincent slips his hand between my legs, cups my mound, and playfully squeezes it taking note of the extreme heat emanating from between my legs.

"Your pussy wants some cock, doesn't it?" Vincent hisses in my ear.

"Oh, most definitely!" I reply breathlessly.

Vincent continues to knead my engorged pussy, feeling the heat from my pussy radiating through the denim. I am sure he suspects my panties are sopping wet with my pussy juices. I can feel the wetness and imagine my nectar dripping from my slit.

"What time do I have you until?" Vincent inquires.

"I need to be in the car line at the kids' school by three P.M., I reply.

"Then we better get going; I want to make sure you get your fill before you have to leave."

I smile at the double meaning and nod in agreement.

We have decided to take both cars. I will follow Vincent to the hotel where he had made reservations. That way, we wouldn't have to stop enjoying each other too early, giving us plenty of time to pick up our kids at their respective schools.

We entered the hotel and headed straight for the room Vincent had secured to bypass the front desk formalities. Once inside the room, Vincent pushes me against the door and crushes me with a kiss. His body is pressed against mine, and his rigid member is rubbing against my belly through our clothing. Vincent has his fingers entwined in my hair as he kisses me. He is tongue fucking my mouth and is quite good.

His nimble fingers are in my blonde locks. Vincent kisses me, tongue fucking my mouth expertly.

My knees are weak. There are so many delicious sensations happening at once. I am glad Vincent is holding me up against the door, for I fear I would crumple to the floor if he released me.

Sliding his hands down, Vincent cups my breasts through the fabric of my top, kneading them and seeking out my erect nipples. Vincent pinches my nipples through the material, pinching the flesh on my piercings. A guttural groan from the back of my throat escapes as he continues the sweet assault on my mouth. He keeps one hand on my breast, the other hand of Vincent's cups at my mound, and kneads it with his strong fingers, feeling the heat and knowing he was close to bringing me close to my first climax.

He breaks the kiss momentarily, pulls my top off, and tosses it aside, then drags my bra down below my breasts, partially releasing them from their confines. Vincent fills his hands with their fleshy fullness. His hands are warm on my skin, and the contrast of black and white flesh I find to be erotic. His hands are so warm on my skin, his silky ebony skin contrasting with my stark white tits as Vincent milks my tits with his beautiful, strong hands and nimble fingers. He leans down and captures one of my stiff, aching nipples in his wet mouth. He tugs on my barbell-piercing, stretching my hard nipples as he gently sucks and swirls his tongue around my now swollen nipples.

I gasp at the sensation Vincent is creating as he suckles and massages my sagging white globes, leaving small love bites adjacent to my throbbing nipples. The heat and pressure he is applying to my pale nipples traverse down to my pussy, causing it to spasm and get even wetter. I moan at the sweet sensations running through my body and reach down to capture Vincent's face between my hands, drawing his black face up so I can explore his mouth with my tongue.

Vincent's hands were still full of my tits, with my pink nipples poking out between his black fingers. Vincent welcomes my tongue into his mouth and begins to assault my mouth, his elongated tongue diving and exploring the depths as our tongues wrestle. I can feel my pussy convulse at how expertly Vincent wields his tongue. I can't wait to feel it buried in the depths of my cunt, licking me to yet another orgasm. Vincent is twisting, tugging on my barbells, and pinching my nipples, causing my pussy to shudder, making me want so badly to cum.

Vincent breaks away from me, his breath ragged but still holding me tightly, stroking my hair, my ripe breasts pressed against his chest. I'm trembling softly, kissing Vincent's neck, my breath ragged as his.

Guiding me to the foot of the bed, I'm lost in his manly scent. His touch feels electric on my skin as Vincent glides his hands over me. Vincent reaches back, expertly unclasps my bra, and lets it fall to the floor.

Once again, Vincent gropes my breasts in his hands again, kneading them, feeling their heaviness in the palms of hand hands, a bit rougher this time. He leans over and starts to suckle on a nipple, my barbell piercing in his mouth, and Vincent's tongue flicks it. I gasp and clasp his head to steady my trembling body and a racing heartbeat. He nibbles on my nipple, lightly tugging at it with his pearly white teeth. I wrap my legs around Vincent's waist just to feel his rigid cock pressing on my rubbing my mons. I want him to slip it into my slit. I need his blackness in my snatch.

My hips involuntarily start to thrust, and my pussy, without a doubt, is dripping wet in need of Vincent's massive black prick. Vincent lingers on each nipple, teasing, taunting, suckling, nibbling until he sees I can barely stand. He suddenly retreats, enjoying the delectable sight of my nipples hardening even more as hot breath replaces the cool air rushing across the dampness of his tongue.

Vincent reaches out and undoes the button and zipper of my jeans, sliding his hands inside to push them down over my hips. He steadies me when they fall to the floor as I step out of them and kick them to the side. Vincent cups my mound through my lace panties, teasing, provoking, and reveling in the heat and my wetness. Vincent forces the wet lace into my cunt with his finger.

Alexa_Rios
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alexa_Rios

His broad hands slide under the delicate lace and pull on my wet, and I tremble as he pulls them from my cunt.  Vincent allows my panties to fall to the floor at my feet. Vincent is cupping my smooth, bare mound again, this time without a lace barrier; Vincent is dipping his middle finger between the slick folds of my snatch. I suck in my breath sharply as he feels how hot and wet my pussy truly is, and I can't wait for the sensation of his throbbing black cock to feel his cock impaling my pussy. I want his cock buried inside me.

I reach out and slowly unbutton Vincent's shirt, marveling at the broadness of his chest. I run my hands over your rich dark skin, peppering your muscles with kisses as my hands wander freely. His skin is so smooth and creamy, and I groan as Vincent circles my nipples with his tongue. Vincent reaches around to grab my ass and pulls me against him so I can feel his cock straining from its confines.

I slowly kiss my way down Vincent's firm belly to the top of his waistband, kneeling before him. I look up at him as my fingers release the button and zipper of Vincent's pants. I held my breath in eagerness for what was in store. I was about to see my first black cock. A massive cock that soon would be deep in my pussy. Vincent grins down at me as he helps slide his pants over his hips, allowing them to fall to the floor. He lightly steadies himself with his hands on my shoulders as he steps out of them and kicks them aside. Vincent now waits for me to slide his boxers down next. Vincent is fully erect, and his ebony shaft creates a tent effect in the front of his shorts. I am drooling at the thought of having his cock.

I rub his steel rod through the fabric, licking my lips in anticipation as I slowly set his cock free from the material and let the boxers cascade down his legs to the floor.

Holding my breath at the sight of Vincent's black cock, my first black cock, now standing fully erect before me. I am gasping at the most marvelous dick I have ever seen. A cock so dark and shiny, and knowing that this would be the cock that blacks me. I could feel my pussy contract with desire and a twinge of fear at the prospect of having this magnificent rod buried deep inside me. I knew I wanted to experience Vincent's cock in all my holes. My pussy juices were flowing nonstop at the thought of Vincent fucking me and cumming in me.

I am in awe, kneel before Vincent, and place my hands around his thick stiff shaft, marveling at the beauty before me. Slowly, I traced my tongue around the shiny, engorged head, running my hands along the length of his shaft, fingers tracing his bulging vein. I kiss the head of his pulsating dick cock, tasting his salty precum and running it across my lips before opening my mouth and just taking the head in to suck and tease with my tongue. It is now Vincent's turn to groan in pleasure and wraps his hand in my blonde locks. With his hands in my hair, holding my head steady as I slowly inch his swollen cock into my ravenous mouth. I am amazed that I am on my knees and sucking my first big black cock.

I alternately run my tongue up the side of his rigid shaft, followed by my hands stroking and sucking and licking the engorged purple head of his cock. I moan in pleasure as I feel his pulse and taste the sweet precum at the tip of Vincent's black tool. My pussy is convulsing with desire, wanting so badly to feel his beautiful black cock spike my pussy. Vincent, with the aid of his hands, is busy at the moment fucking my mouth.

Vincent bucks his hips forward and shoves his cock into my mouth as far as it would go. I gag a little, trying to take his bursting hardness, but my mouth is small, and Vincent's cock is so fucking huge, the largest I have ever sucked. He holds my head and pumps his hips, fucking my mouth and burying his cock in my throat as deep as possible, and I almost gag. You can tell I'm enjoying sucking his prick by the muffled guttural moans I'm making as Vincent fucks my mouth relentlessly. Heavy black balls slap my chin, and I cup them in my hand to fondle them. I am amazed that I could take his entire cock into my mouth.

I brace for the anticipated onslaught of ribbons of hot creamy cum to fill my mouth as his cock twitches. Still, I'm disappointed when Vincent suddenly withdraws, pulling me up to stand before him. His cock is so big and engorged it dances between us and rubs against my belly as he steps closer and traces his finger along my puffy pussy lips. Vincent notices my body jerk with excitement.

"You want my cock in you. You want me to fuck your white married pussy and give you something you never had before, don't you," Vincent teased?

I could barely nod, let alone speak. Yes, I did want Vincent to fuck me and fill my pussy with his cum.

Vincent teases my slippery pussy lips for what seems like an eternity before he slides his fat fuck finger between the slick folds of my cunt. His brushes my clit, and I hold my breath at the incredible heat and wetness his finger finds when he violates my cunt, excited yet ashamed that I am a slut for him. Vincent pushes me backward onto the bed and spreads my legs wide open, exposing my smooth bare mound and revealing my rosebud.

First one finger, then two, then three, he continues his finger assault on my sloppy pussy. Vincent is taking great delight in how my juices are flowing freely.

 "My, you are a slut. You have such a hot little white pussy that craves to fucked hard, don't you? I can't wait to bury my big black cock in your tight snatch!"

I feel my pussy convulse around his thick digits as I gasp, "Oh, god, yes!"

Vincent grins, knowing he is in for the ride of his life.

Without warning, his tongue is at my clit, and I gasp and, with this fresh, sensual awareness, being released from between my legs.

 "Oh, my god, I'm going to cum!" I wail.

I'm clenching and unclenching my hands, trying so desperately not to explode. Vincent begins to fuck my pussy with his stiff tongue as his hands pull my hips to his hungry mouth.

Pausing briefly, Vincent says, "Give me your cum, my sweet married slut! Give it to me now!"

I see stars as I allow the orgasm to take over my entire body as his words remind me that I am cheating on my husband with a black stud and I am indeed a slut. Vincent releases my nectar with his sultry words and oh-so-talented tongue and fingers. I can feel my juices flowing like a river and feel my pussy tightens around his fingers, which makes his cock straining for release. The head of his cock is purple. I want Vincent to plunge it between the sweet pink folds of my white, meaty cunt.

Vincent sucks my juices into his mouth, then slides up my body so his body completely covers mine, then drizzles my pussy juices from Vincent's mouth into mine. I grab his head and suck on his tongue, loving the taste of my pussy juices that Vincent deposits into my mouth. I hear Vincent groan with excitement. I can feel his cock pulsing and dancing against my skin, rubbing my swollen labia. I lick my lips after swallowing Vincent's gift to me.

Vincent's knee pushes my legs open wide as our tongues wrap around each other. My breath catches as I feel Vincent sliding the head of his cock along the slickness of my bare pussy lips. Vincent slides the head of his engorged dick up and down my slick slit several times at the opening of my pussy, covering the head of his cock with my sweet essence. With his knee, Vincent spreads my legs as wide as they can be extended and lays his ebony body between them with his cock poised at my vagina. My hips are bucking, and I long to feel my first black cock impale me.

"You want this big black cock, don't you, my sweet fucking slut?" Vincent growls.

"Oh, god, yes! Please give me that black cock! I need my white pussy filled with your hard, hot cock! Fuck me with that black monster, please," I plead

Vincent grins, thrusts, and the apex of his black spear penetrates my cunt. Vincent chortles and propels the head of his wet, shiny cock past my distended pussy lips into my messy vagina. I shriek loudly as his monster cock makes my cunt ache in a good way. I am used to taking the six inches that Jason has to offer me, but that is all. Vincent has only half of his black log in my pussy, and pauses for a moment relishing the wet heat of my snatch. He then rocks his hips forward to feed my hungry pussy,  the remainder of what Kitty craves.

Instinctively I arch my back and thrust my hips forward to greet Vincent's manhood. In an effort to capture his throbbing member, I wrap my legs around his waist. Vincent is a cockteasing master who taunts me by slowly pulling his cock out so just the head is inside my hot cunt, then rocking forward to inch himself further into my silky depths with each thrust. Vincent groans, feeling the walls of my pussy contract around his thick cock. My fingernails claw his back, and I am sure I have left red marks on his back as he gives me the best fucking I have ever experienced.

"Damn you!" Vincent exclaims. "You are one hot, tight, wet little white trash slut!"

"I feel like you are ripping in two, and your cock is toying with my pussy. I can feel each ridge, every vein, as you feed my hungry pussy inch by inch. My hips are thrusting, and my pussy is swallowing your cock deeper and deeper. The sensations are incredible, I have never been as full of any man as I am with you now, and I feel like I am floating."

Vincent slides his arms beneath my legs and lifts my knees so my cunt is opened even wider to let Vincent get that beautiful monster into me as deep as possible. I groan in sublime pleasure as the head of his cock burrows its way inch by inch into my cunt, My pussy slowly stretching and opening like a flower for Vincent to receive my beautiful gift.

Pulling his cock out so the spherical head is inside my sopping hole, Vincent thrusts forward again, inching in a little further, making me pant as he slowly, deliberately, and meticulously fucks me. Vincent continues to slowly pull out, then plunge back in hard, sinking his cock into me deeper and deeper with each stroke until finally, he is buried balls deep. He holds himself still for a moment, relishing the tightness of my silky pussy wrapped around his throbbing cock and my body writhing under his. Vincent wants this feeling to last as long as possible. The walls of my pussy vibrate in pleasure; the tightness is incredible. I can feel his cock pulsing and throbbing as Vincent is immersed in my cunt, my inner walls are pulsing in unison, and I am on the brink of cumming again.

"Oh my god, your pussy feels so good!" Vincent exclaims. "So fucking tight, hot, ready to be blacked!"

"Your cock is as amazing!" I reply. "Fuck me hard and deep! Fuck me with that beautiful ebony fuck stick!"

Vincent starts to thrust faster, causing me to thrash about in pure pleasure underneath his sweaty body. He pushes up from me and spreads my legs even broader, forcing his cock in and out of my fuck hole. I am watching his cock get slicker and shinier with my free-flowing juices. Vincent can feel me adjusting to his enormous size, welcoming the invasion deep of his black cock inside my pussy. Vincent continues to thrust in and out; we can hear my juices squelching with the friction of Vincent's thick prick drilling my fuck hole, and his balls are coated with my sweet nectar that drips from my stretched slit.

 

I was trembling, the intensity of that orgasm which was nothing like I'd ever experienced with Jason. Vincent's cock softens while it is still buried deep inside me. He slides out and lies beside me; we both catch our breath. Our cum dribbles from my freshly fucked pussy. With an impish grin, I slide down his body and gingerly take a half-flaccid cock in my mouth to lap up the cum combo from the semi-hard shaft.

"Damn girl, you can't get enough, can you?" Vincent teases me.

I grin, looking up at Vincent with his cock still in my mouth, and like me, I know he feels the blood starting to surge again, and his magnificent dick is coming to life.

"You better be careful slut, or I'll blow a load all over your face at this rate," Vincent jokingly warns.

I can say nothing with a mouth full of dark meat, and I continue licking and sucking his cock, making it rock hard once again. I can feel Vincent tensing up and thinking, he will make good on that threat to blow his load on my face, but Vincent has other plans. This is the second time Vincent has had his cock in my mouth, but he has yet to cum.

Vincent, not so gently, reaches down and extracts his cock from my drooling mouth. He then eases my body to kiss me, tasting our nectars, and crushes me to the bed.

"Nope, my sweet little slut, I have other plans for my next load," Vincent says.

Vincent slips from the bed to get a bottle of lube. I grin as I imagine what Vincent will do to defile me next.

"Roll over, bitch, and get on your hands and knees. Now put your pretty ass in the air, and plant your face on the bed," Vincent commands.

Vincent's cock is hard again, and he rubs the purple head along the length of my gaping slit. I eagerly comply with his command, and my ass is presented ted him. With his strong hands on my hips, he buries his cock back into my pussy from behind, reveling in the tightness of my pussy. Once again, my cunt is wrapped around his hard cock, but now at a different angle. Vincent snatches my hair, tugging with each thrust to get the best momentum for slamming his cock deep inside me.

"Oh, my god, you feel so fucking good! Fuck me hard! I want more of your cum!"

"You are my little cum slut aren't you, Faith?" Vincent states matter of factly and pounds harder, filling my tight wet pussy.

"Oh god, yes, Vincent, I wanna be your cum slut!"

I can barely get the words out. Vincent has me impaled on his giant black cock, and my insides keep spasming with immense pleasure as he fucks me mercilessly, pounding on my ass.

Vincent squeezes the lube on my apple bottom ass and spreads my ass crack. I can feel the gelatinous gel ooze down my ass crack and over my dark rosebud. I enjoy his finger touching my sphincter, pushing on my anal ring. I tremble as the lube seeps into my hole, and I am not sure I want Vincent in my ass, or rather I am unsure if I can take Vincent's cock in my ass. I have only sodomized twice, both times before my marriage. Both times my ass was tapped, I discovered I did like my ass fucked, but both men sported cocks half the size of Vincent's dick.

Vincent is grinning as he prepares my ass to be fucked. He is teasing the area around my asshole. A broad smile on his face as Vincent makes me shudder and moan in pleasure as he inserts his thick finger into my unyielding rectum. One thick finger at first, and I emit a loud gasp. Vincent inserts his second finger in my constricted hole first. I squeal at the sensation; it's been so long since anyone has touched me there.

Slowly Vincent penetrates my tiny hole with one finger, then two, as he thrusts his giant cock deep into my pussy. Vincent is slowly stretching my asshole to prepare me to receive his monstrosity of a black dick. My pussy is dripping cum down my thighs, so Vincent knows I am ready for anything.

"Cum for me, my sweet white slut; I want to feel your pussy explode again on my black cock!"

Vincent groans as I know he can feel my pussy spasm at his dirty words and starts ramming his cock harder and faster, deep into my pussy from behind.

"Atta girl, take this whole fucking thing! You know you want it! Give me your cum, you fucking slut," Vincents barks!

 It doesn't take long, and I can feel my body tense up as I reach the edge of yet another orgasm. I enjoy the sweet release as I coat Vincent's dick with my cum..

"Ohhh, God! That feels so good!" I cry out as my body is wracked with waves of orgasmic pleasure.

"You love this black cock, don't you slut? You want it all the time, don't you? No cock can compare, can it? Fuck it, good, my little slut! You need to have all your holes filled!"

"Oh my god, Yes, yes, yes! I want all my holes filled with your fucking black cock!" I scream at Vincent.

Vincent knows I am ready. He slips his cock from my cunt. It is covered with my cum and his seed. I am more than prepared for Vincent to tap my ass. The shiny bulbous head of Vincent's prick is pushing on my rosebud.

"You want this black cock to fuck your tight ass, don't you, my dirty slut? You want me to fuck  your ass because your husband won't fuck it?" Vincent asks.

"Oh yes, please bury that black cock in my ass! I want to feel how fucking full you will make me feel with your cum in my ass," I reply.

Vincent grabs my hips and pulls me towards his erection and then drives the head of his cock, and past my tight anal ring. There is no easygoing, just raw, rough fucking, and I scream as he enters my ass.

"Oh fuck! Your asshole is so fucking tight," Vincent growls. Vincent is trying not to blow his load with just the head in my ass. I want him to feel the depth of my tightness deep in me. Vincent wants to fill my ass with his incredible manhood. I am aware of a short pause until I can relax and the tears stop welling up in my eyes. Vincent resumes thrusting giving me more of his cock. Vincent is pounding my white ass.

"Oh, my god, that's so fucking hot!" I gasp out as Vincent slides back out until just the head of his cock is inside, then jams forward again.

I yelp in pain and arch my back. Vincent, your cock is so fricking big. Vincent starts running his hands lightly over my ass and back to soothe me; then, he keeps pulling out and fucking me hard, getting deeper with each forceful stroke. Vincent realizes that with each stroke, my body relaxes and accepts more of his hard dick. I am open now and can take more of this monstrosity with each new thrust. A cock I want deep in my ass like I never had before, and the best thing is that it is a black cock screwing my ass.

Reaching down, I play with my clit as Vincent labors, slowly working his cock into my ass, giving me intense pleasure.

"Yeah baby, that's it, play with that pussy while I fuck your ass!"

Vincent pumps harder and buries his cock entirely in my ass, balls deep.

"Oh my god, you feel so good!! I'm going to cum again!" I cry out.

You tighten your grip on my hips and start to pump into me harder, your balls slapping my pussy with each thrust, fucking me like I have never been fucked.

"Fuck me hard! Please fill my ass with your cum!"

Vincent begins to pump faster; I feel like I'm being ripped in two by the massive size of his prick buried in my tiny hole.

"Fuck yeah! I'm gonna fill your slutty white ass with my black seed, my little cum slut," Vincent snarls. "Take my cum home to your small-dick husband so he knows his wife has been fucked good."

I can feel Vincent's dick tensing, pulsating, and getting ready to cum, so I start working my clit faster to match his urgency.

"Here it comes! This ass is mine!"

With one more hard thrust, I can feel Vincent's cock spewing ribbons of his man seed, flooding my ass with his hot sticky cum. I sense the thick texture of his hot cum dribbling from my stretched asshole and streaming down my quaking thighs.

"Oh, god!!" is all I managed to mutter.

I came again, my convulsions wracking my body and ass clinching tighter on his shaft, milking every last drop from his ebony prick.

We rode the intense wave together, both shuddering with pleasure. Vincent wraps his arms around me from behind and pulls me down on the bed with his cock still securely buried in my ass as we lay on our sides, spooning, catching our breath, and wallowing in our sweat.

Vincent nuzzles my neck and kisses my earlobe, "Girl, you have a fine ass for a white suburban whore, and I'd love to fuck it often if you let me," he whispers.

"Fuck, yes," I agree, "I think we're going to need to hook up often because that was the best fucking I have ever had. The sex was insanely incredible!

We lay cuddled together for a while, basking in the afterglow. I noticed it was getting late, so we reluctantly extricated ourselves from each other.

"Are you going to shower?" Vincent inquires.

"No, I want to keep your cum inside me for as long as possible I will take it home and maybe show Jason what a black man did to his wife," I reply.

He grins and pulls me into his arms, kissing me deeply.

"That's a good cum slut; you can dip your fingers in your pussy later and think of me," he whispers.

"Oh, I plan to!" I grin up at him mischievously. "That will definitely be happening. I will email you when I do!"

Vincent grins at me, and I can feel his cock cock jump at my belly between us as you cup my face in your hands and devour my lips with a blazing kiss.

We both sighed, realizing we needed to get going, so we hurriedly dressed and headed out the door. He grabs me for another kiss, his hands cupping my ass as he pulls me close.

"Thank you for giving me your incredible black cock," I say between kisses.

"You're very welcome; you can have it any time you want; just say the word!" Vincent replies.

"Word!" I jokingly reply, "I plan to enjoy that cock as often as possible. I suppose next time we get together, we'll have to figure out how to include hubby occasionally so he won't feel left out. Jason has always wanted to watch me get fucked by a black cock, so we must put on a show for him."

"I'm game!" you reply, "You think he's going to be jealous?"

"No, he gets really hard when we talk about him watching a big black cock split me in two. I bet he would be happy if you're fucking me from behind while I suck on his cock."

Vincent smirks as he pulls me close.

 "We neglected to deposit my cum in one hole today, though," Vincent says playfully, grinding his cock against me.

"Mmmmm, I guess I better take care of that before we leave!"

I kneel and take Vincent's cock to my lips. Vincent's cock is throbbing, and I am raining kisses on the purple head of his cock, and down along the bulging vein. His cock is growing harder with my hands fondling his heavy balls. I can smell and taste our sex on his dick.

I cup Vincent's engorged member in my hands, descending on it with my mouth, first lightly kissing the head and trailing a line of kisses down his hardening shaft until I get to his balls. I lightly lick his balls, then gently take them in my mouth and suck on them.

Vincent groans and reaches down, grabbing a handful of hair as he holds my head steady and bucks his hips. I run my tongue up the length of his shaft, my hands never stopping their stroking of this monstrous beauty of a black cock. When my mouth gets to the head of his cock, I see the glistening precum there, waiting to be devoured.

Licking the precum from the head of Vincent's cock, reveling in its sweet taste, I tongue the slit in Vincent's cock before I bury the head of his swollen member in my mouth and start teasing it with my tongue as I suck on his distended member.

Vincent holds my head steady as he pumps his hips, sliding his yummy cock in and out of my mouth. He looks down at me and groans in pleasure at the sight of his giant black cock disappearing in my wide open mouth. I look up at him and grin, feeling the head tickling my throat.

Bucking his hips faster, I try to capture the length of his dick in my mouth, but I have to use my hands to stroke his gigantic cock and milk the cum from his heavy balls again.

Vincent increases his pace as he approaches his sweet release, pumping faster and harder, fucking my face. I try to relax my throat as best I can to pull him into my mouth deeper and feel his engorged head sliding in deeper than any cock has ever gone before. My hands alternate gently, playing with his cum ladened balls and stroking his shaft on his outward stroke from my mouth.

"Fuck! You really are a cock sucking cum slut! Take my fucking cock, you white bitch! I'm gonna blow my load down your throat!" Vincent exclaims through gritted teeth.

He pulls my head in hard with one last stroke, and I take the first spurt of Vincent's hot cum shooting down the back of my throat as promised. I moaned at the sensation and greedily devoured Vincent's cum, swallowing it until none was left.

"There, now slut, we have taken care of your holes for today," Vincent states.

"Thank you, you sweet sexy man. I had no idea how wonderful it would feel to be so full of black cock," I smile with a gleam in my eye. "I'm looking forward to my black bull filling me up again with his cock and cum very soon. "

I sat in the carpool lane with Vincent's cum oozing from my slit while waiting for my kids so I could take Jason's gift from Vincent home to Jason and show Jason what a black man did to his pussy.

Published 
Written by Sexybutt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments