Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Hung Brown Man: Part 3 of 3

"James and I make an evening of it, and I share our sexy fun with my husband and Seth."

200
46 Comments 46
7.4k Views 7.4k
6.9k words 6.9k words

Author's Notes

"The final installment of the story of my interracial semi-fantasy. James is all I expected and more, and my husband shows he's fully on board for my adventure. Thanks for reading the first two chapters - and if you're still with me, I'll take that to mean you've enjoyed it! Thanks again for all the 'likes', 'favorites', and comments!"

“Yeah? What would your husband think of all this?”

“Let’s find out, shall we?” I grabbed my phone from the edge of the hot tub, being very careful not to let it slip from my wet fingers. I texted him; Having a gr8 time, wish U were here!  and added a few of the photos before I sent it. I included one of me sucking James’ balls, his cock lying thick and heavy across my face, another of my hand wrapped around the base of his cock, a few inches of it in my mouth, and for the third, one of the pics of my freshly used pussy, glistening white cum oozing out of me.

As I hit ‘send’, James said, “Well, if I had any doubts about what you said, that your husband was onboard, that should erase them.”

“He is. Wait, you’ll see.”

A moment later my phone buzzed with an incoming message. I opened the text and laughed. It was a quick, holy fuck! and a google-eyed emoji, its mouth open in a shocked ‘O’.

Seconds later another came in; Ok, serious bigness both of us find that mouthwatering! Wish U were here – both of U! Or we were there!

I held it up for him to see, and he laughed. “Yeah, definitely ok with it.

As he was reading them, my phone buzzed again, with a photo this time. I opened and expanded it and laughed. It was a timer shot, Richard and Seth, both nude, side-by-side with an arm around the other’s shoulders. Both were quite erect – and both are nicely endowed – and they had each reached across with their far hand and gripped the other’s cock, their forearms crossed and a big smile on each face. It looked like the boys were having fun too!

I showed it to James. He grinned. “Nice, looks like they’re enjoying themselves. I recognize your husband, Richard, I’ve seen him here a couple of times, but the other guy is who?”

“Seth, a dear friend of ours.”

“That’s the guy you have threesomes with?”

“One of them, yes. Our favorite for an extra male, really, because we both think the world of him.”

“Incredible.” He looked at the image again. “You don’t go in for no teenie weenies, do you?”

I giggled. “A couple, yes, size isn’t a deal-breaker. Both of them are good-sized, but despite what that picture might indicate, and you may have observed here today, I’m not a size queen. I mean big is fun, and visually appealing, sensual and all, but a hard little dick is a lot of fun too. I love pizza, but I wouldn’t want it every meal.”

He laughed. “You just love cock.”

I smiled. “True. But even that, not ‘just’; I discovered not long ago that I love sex with a woman too. I may not be as enthusiastically bisexual as my husband, but Gina, my only female partner so far, is incredibly sexy. And damn, that girl knows her way around a horny pussy!”

He cracked up, a long deep laugh, before he said, “You’re amazing. Like I said, you’re a very sexual animal.” I just smiled; he went on, “Hey, you wanna dry off and go in? I’m starting to prune up.”

“Sure, and me too, plus I need something cold to drink.” We climbed out of the tub, and as we were drying off I looked at him. The hot water – and the blowjob, probably – had relaxed everything, and his cock and balls hung flaccid, low and heavy, his thick length halfway down his thigh and fat testicles dangling low in their stretchy sack. He saw me looking and I shook my head. “Jesus, James! If that thing was any longer, you’d trip over it.”

He shrugged. “I just throw it over my shoulder if it gets in the way.”

Shaking my head, I laughed, and as I turned toward the house he squeezed my ass. I paused, sticking it out at him and wiggling it – my feeble attempt at twerking – and he took advantage, sliding two fingers into me. “Ohh, God, James!”

“You’re slippery as hell! You horny again?”

“Not again, still. Let’s see what we can find to recharge your batteries, shall we?” We did, both of us drinking plenty of water before cracking a couple of beers. As I was looking through the cabinets and refrigerator for some snack or meal options, I glanced into the front room and saw him standing naked in front of the large window, looking out into the darkness toward the road out front, beyond the wide meadow.

He had his arms crossed in front of him, from what I could tell, and his feet braced about shoulder-width apart; from my perspective, his muscular ass looked delectable, and his hefty balls and big cock hung heavily and handsomely between tree trunk thighs, one of my favorite views. I crept up quietly behind him and reached between his legs to seize his balls.

He jumped, taken by surprise, then laughed. “Fuck, make a sound or something! You startled the hell out of me.”

“Sorry, I couldn’t resist such a tempting target.”

“Your hands are cold.”

“I was digging around in the fridge; feel good?” I was massaging his firm, heavy eggs, rolling them about in my hand.

“You know it does.” He nodded toward the dark window. “You’re OK being way out here all alone at night when your husband is gone?”

I reluctantly released his balls and shrugged before returning to the kitchen to grab a can of mixed nuts (I seem to have a thing about grabbing nuts…) and a bag of pretzels. “Sure, why not?”

“All this glass, with it light in here, dark out there… anything could be out there and you’d never know.”

Returning, I set the snacks on the end table before leaning my head on his shoulder. Nodding toward where the two dogs lay at the foot of the stairs, I said, “They would. And trust me, if anything threatened us out here, they’d become two furry, sharp-fanged missiles of death. They’re normally very sweet, but that can change in a heartbeat. Their aggressive bark alone is enough to scare most anything off.”

“I suppose, and that’s good. Still, all this glass, no shades…”

“It lets in a lot of light.”

“Yeah, and at night it lets in a whole lot of dark.”

I laughed. “I never thought of it that way. Besides the dogs, we’re armed – everyone out here is – and we know how to use them. Richie isn’t gone overnight very often, so I’ve never worried about it… not that I don’t enjoy having you here too.” When he smiled, I went on. “The scariest thing around here is an occasional bear, but a loud noise scares them off. Now, a bear with cubs, or maybe a mountain lion if I hike certain areas alone, that’s a different story. One or both of the furballs always go with me though.”

“I guess you know what you’re doing. I was raised in cities, and while I like being out in the country much more now, I’m still uncomfortable out in the woods at night. It never gets this dark in the city.”

I smiled. “Just what we’re raised with, I guess. I’m not comfortable in cities most of the time.”

I felt him shudder as he looked out into the blackness, and I laughed. It just seemed so out of character for such a big, tough guy! Still, I guess we all have our phobias. “Let me start a fire and then we can sit in front of the fireplace while I take your mind off the big, dark, night.”

“That sounds like a great idea.” He sank into the sofa as I bustled around the fireplace, getting a small blaze started with some twigs and a couple of pinecones before gradually adding larger kindling and then a couple of split logs.

When I turned, he was grinning – and semi-erect. I looked at him. “What?”

“Just you, watching you move around, bend, and squat down there, not at all concerned with the fact that you’re naked or the view I’m getting.”

“You’ve pretty much seen all there is… fuck, you’ve pretty much licked all there is!”

“That doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy seeing it again.”

I looked pointedly at his swelling cock. “Yeah, I noticed.”

“Come here; I also want to lick it all again.”

That sounded like an absolute winner to me, so I did, and then he did. I stood, straddling him, and he pulled me to his lips. My knees were pressed into the top of the sofa back, his mouth busy at my pussy when I came, grinding myself to his lips as he tongued me. When I looked down at him, his eyes met mine - after moving from my rigid, jutting nipples – and crinkled at the corners in a smile. Knowing he was enjoying it almost as much as I was only added to my arousal, and I soon came again.

He looked up at me, a wet grin on his face. “I could get used to this.” He licked my tummy, and up to the undersides of my breasts as he pulled me down. “I want your pussy; I want your tits…” he licked again. “I want to taste your sweat and your honey and suck on these beautiful nipples…” which he did, hard, making me gasp.

He moved up to my neck. “I want to feel your body shiver with arousal and hear you moan, and I want to feel you hot and tight around my cock.” His lips were at my jawline, and then smothering my own. I’m sure he felt my shudders of arousal and heard my moans, his wish granted, and when he pushed his tongue into my mouth, I met it and sucked on it. His cock, huge and hard, was against my pussy, and I rubbed against him, desperate to feel his hardness opening me again, but he had other ideas.

He lifted me bodily and turned me so that I again stood over him, but now with my back toward him. He licked up the back of my right thigh, from my knee to my ass, then dropped down and did the same to my left, this time licking and nibbling each cheek before running his tongue down my crack, using his hands to spread me and his tongue to probe that most intimate place.

“Ohhh, fuck, James!” He thrust his tongue into me, causing me to gasp and clench, and he laughed.

“Feel good?”

“Oh my God!” I pushed back, thrusting my ass to his tongue, and he penetrated me again. Helpless to do otherwise, I bent forward and put my hands on his knees and let him have his way, and I came. I didn’t expect to – I don’t think I ever had before, not like that, but I sure did just then! Looking down at his enormous package, his cock hard and slippery with precum, told me how aroused he was, and I fed off of that as my arousal peaked, my body shuddering, a strong climax hammering through me as he tongued my ass and pussy.

My legs turned to jelly, and I slid down on him, my ass slipping down his chest and stomach until I came to rest on his lap, lying back against his chest. He wrapped his arms around me, smothering my breasts with his hands as he nuzzled, kissed, and licked my neck. His cock was beneath me, his erection bent down and pointed toward his toes so that my spread pussy pressed against the upper surface of his shaft, and I automatically began to rub myself against him, the sensation of his hot hardness sliding against my wet lips and sensitive clit an incredibly sensual and pleasurable thing.

Looking down between his hands, I could see perhaps half of his enormous phallus appear each time I slid back against his stomach. It was a stunningly erotic sight, thick and dark, my pale pink lips spread over it, his swollen purple head protruding from his soft foreskin each time I slid backward, drawing his satin penile skin with me. He was leaking heavily, oozing clear, glistening precum which combined with my juices to turn his veiny ebony shaft into a gleaming pinnacle of masculine virility.

I reached down and touched him, stroking his silky, slippery cock before tasting us, licking our juices from my fingertips. When I did it a second time, I held my hand over my shoulder for him, and he eagerly sucked my fingers clean. James was turning out to be incredibly oral, and his tongue and lips on my skin, anywhere, seemed to send shocks of arousal through me. Thus aroused, it didn’t take me long doing my cameltoe slide on his hard cock, grinding myself against it, to bring myself to another orgasm.

He laughed, and when I could eventually speak, I asked him what was funny.

“Not funny as much as amazing; I love a woman that can come again and again. I mean, I’m jealous, but I love it!”

“I’m pretty fond of it myself. I can’t imagine only being able to come once – or worse, like some women, being unable to have an orgasm. That’s just sad.”

He nodded. “That would be tough; luckily, you suffer from no such issues.”

“No. Maybe just the opposite; I can be a little demanding sometimes.” I reached down, lifting myself enough to bring his cock upright, the tip of it poised to enter me. I didn’t need to rub it in my cleft to arouse either of us, or to make it slippery; both of those things were a fait accompli, but it felt good, so I rubbed on him. He groaned.

“Are you going to come?”

“Fuck yes, I’m going to come! About eight or nine inches inside of you, ideally.”

I laughed. “I meant right now.”

“Oh, no, not right now. If I hadn’t already come twice maybe, because that feels so fucking good, but no. I plan to be deep in that hot, tight pussy to spill my next load.”

“Good.” I began to press down onto him, closing my eyes to focus on the sensation of him gradually stretching me, opening me to receive him. I did it slowly; first, to enjoy it but also hoping for more pleasure than pain, but still, when the head of his cock slipped into me, I gasped. “Ohhh, fuck!”

His hands on my hips, holding me still, he asked, “You OK?”

“Oh yeah, I’m great… God, you feel amazing.” It was as intensely pleasurable as the first time, minus the hint of pain.

“You feel pretty fucking good too – and the view from here is spectacular! You should see it, your tight little pink pussy stretched around me.”

I groaned again as I took a bit more of him. “Mmm, God… I’d love to, but I don’t think I can pull off that feat.”

“No, I guess… wait, hand me your phone; then you can. Plus I want a shot of this, and I think your guys will enjoy it.”

I did, and he took a picture of his cock just barely in me. He then told me to lean forward slightly and stick my ass out at him, and he chuckled. “Even better! Fuck, that’s one tight little wet pussy. Goddamn, that’s a beautiful sight! You look good on me.” That made us both laugh.

“How thoughtful, James, remembering that my husband would love to see you fucking me!”

He laughed again. “Hey, I’m just going with what you told me! I’ll leave that up to you.”

As he handed my phone back to me I brought up the picture he’d just taken. Oh my god, the way he stretched me! My pussy was a tight little pink O-ring stretched taut around his remarkable dark girth, his cock a wet, impossible ebony tower, thick veins bulging along its length. There were a couple of places where trickles of my juices were running down his length in glistening streams, and a milky coating of our juices smeared liberally on my sex, undoubtedly still cum-tinted with traces of his earlier ejaculation deep inside of me.

As I stared at the picture, a little bit in awe that I’d taken him earlier and was about to do so again, he began to move his hips, fucking me with short, quick strokes, keeping the head of his cock just inside of me where the ridge around his crown teased at the tightest, most sensitive part of my vagina.

I was going to come, I knew, and I flung my phone aside onto the sofa and leaned forward again, my hands on his knees, and let him bring me to a shuddering climax. Moving one hand to my jutting clit, intensifying things further still, I let it tear through me, touching myself around his shaft, touching him. The feel of my tender sex stretched so impossibly tight around him only added to my arousal, and to my orgasm, and even as I continued to shudder and cry out in the waning portions of it, I slid my hand down his hard, wet length to fondle his balls.

That triggered him; he groaned and suddenly thrust further into me, and I felt his mass move deep into my tummy. Wanting it all now, needing to feel him once again fill me, I pushed all the way down onto him, impaling myself on his humongous cock. With my eyes squeezed shut and my ass pressed to his groin, his organ deep inside, I simply sat there and shuddered at the sensations he was creating in my body. It wasn’t even a defined orgasm so much as just an overwhelming sensation of ultimate pleasure and fullness, more than my mind could cope with.

It wasn’t until I registered his deep groan that I realized that I was squeezing his balls like I was trying to get the last drops of juice from a lemon. I let up immediately.

“I’m sorry… did I hurt you?”

“Not enough to matter, but baby, as long as you’ll let me bury my meat in you, you can squeeze the nads as hard as you want!”

Giggling, I gently fondled his tortured testicles. “God… I didn’t even realize I was doing it! You’re sure you’re OK…”

“Rayne, I’m fine.”

“Good!” I began to ride him and he soon matched my rhythm, thrusting into me. He had his hands on my hips, holding me as I moved up and down on his hard length, but soon he slid them up, reaching around to squeeze my breasts as he pulled me back onto his chest, pumping his hips to fuck me.

He kissed and nuzzled my neck for a moment before he again said, “I could get used to this.”

I stopped moving. “Don’t.”

“What?”

“Don’t plan on getting used to it, James. I have one man in my life that matters more to me than the rest of the world and I don’t think that will ever change. As much as I love fucking you, I don’t even know if this will ever happen again, you and me.”

“Oh, no, I know, baby! I’m just sayin’ how much I’m enjoying this. I know you love your husband, and that’s great,” he paused and then continued, “but you gotta admit, this is pretty damn good.”

MistressSquirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MistressSquirt

Smiling now, even though he couldn’t see my face, I squeezed him in my pussy. “I can’t deny that. You know what Richard would be doing if he was here right now?”

“Watching?”

I laughed. “Well, yes, for sure, and he’d be as hard as a crowbar, but he’d be on his hands and knees between our legs, licking us as you slide in and out.”

He groaned. “Fuuuck! I’m afraid I’d come instantly if he did that. God, just thinking about it…”

“Don’t come!” When he grunted that he wasn’t, I said, “If you did, he’d lick that up too, then lick us both clean when you slid out.”

“Baby, if you don’t want me to come, you better shut the fuck up!”

I giggled. “Aww, poor James! Hey, you remember you promised we could do it doggy-style, right?”

“This sort of is, isn’t it?”

“No, not the same. I want to feel you slamming into me.”

“I’m enjoying the view, but fuck…”

To my astonishment, he put one hand against my belly and the other on my shoulder, pulling me tight against him, and stood up, lifting me. Startled, I bent my knees and hooked my feet behind his back, grabbing his arm with one hand while I held the other out as if to break my fall… but I didn’t fall! Still impaled on him, I had the sensation that he could have carried me on his cock alone, which, of course, is crazy. I’m not a roll of carpet, and he’s not one of those forklifts with the big steel pole on the front that they use to move them around, but that’s how it felt!

He told me to throw a pillow or two on the floor, so I used my free hand to grab a couple of the loose pillows from the sofa and tossed them down in front of the fireplace; when he dropped to his knees, I pulled one over and lowered my head to it. When my knees made contact with the floor I stayed that way, head down, ass in the air, big, thick cock in my pussy, and he began to fuck me.

It didn’t take long for me to match his rhythm, thrusting myself back onto him each time he drove deep, and I soon came again, speaking in tongues and whimpering, my horny cunt spasming around his girth. Nobody has ever recorded the sounds I make when I climax, and I’m glad of that; I can’t help it and don’t really hear it at the time, but I’m afraid that if anyone ever played it back for me, I’d be too embarrassed to ever have another orgasm… in which case, I might as well just drop dead!

As my most recent orgasm passed, I felt something warm and wet land directly on my asshole, and James said, “Bullseye!”

“What..? Ohhh!” He’d started to rub his thumb around on my little pucker, and I realized he dropped a mouthful of spit onto me, lubing my ass. “James! Don’t you even think about putting that thing in my ass!”

“You might like it.”

“Absolutely not! I can barely take Richard, and even then it’s slow, with lots of lube, and I have to be in the right mood. Anal is not usually my thing, and you’d kill me.”

“You can’t blame a boy for trying…” And he shoved his thumb up my ass instead! I came instantly, giving the lie to my words about not enjoying anal, but a thumb is one thing. His cock was a much, much larger thing!

He laughed as I involuntarily squeezed on his thumb and cock simultaneously, crying out at the intensity of the orgasm caused by his sudden and unexpected backdoor assault. I couldn’t help it, and I cursed him loudly even as I loved every second of it. When I’d come back to earth, he started a long, slow fucking motion, using all of his cock and all of his thumb to give each of my openings a serious workout. He added another gob of saliva as I came again.

When my latest orgasm faded he pulled out of me, and I gasped at the loss. Before I could complain, he pushed back into me and I cried out in surprise instead. I soon figured out what he was doing, pulling completely out and thrusting back into my slippery, stretched pussy, using only the head of his cock and perhaps an inch of his shaft. It felt awesome, and I was letting out little cries of pleasure each time he reentered me, moaning when he slid out.

When he suddenly pushed deep, his balls slamming against my pussy, I cried out, “God!”, and I probably would have come except that with what he’d been doing he’d allowed air into my pussy and when he thrust deep it caused a loud, wet-sounding pussy fart. He laughed, and I cringed and felt myself blush.

“Don’t do that! That’s embarrassing when that happens.”

He thumb-fucked my ass for a moment before saying, “Seriously? Here we are fucking the shit out of each other, I got my thumb up your ass and my cock coated in your cum and buried deep in your amazing pussy, sweat dripping off both of us, and a little air bubble embarrasses you? You’re cute.”

He pulled out and did it again, balls-deep, once more earning a yelp from me and causing another pussy fart, and this time I giggled. “I know, but I hate when that happens. It’s humiliating.”

“And I was just getting warmed up – I was going to play a tune on you, make us some pussy tuba music.”

I laughed. “Never mind! Just do what you were doing before that quick in and out… God, that felt good!”

He complied, and I felt my orgasm building as he entered me again and again, matching his cock’s rhythm with his thumb going into and out of my anus. I reached back between my legs and fondled his balls each time he came forward. They were wet with sweat and our juices, and I loved their mass and the way they felt.

He must have enjoyed it too, because he soon said, “Fuck, I’m gonna come!” He pulled his thumb out and grabbed my hips with both hands, intending to drive deep.

I was coming too, and between my trembling and his urgency, his next thrust forward, intended to go deep into me, glanced off my clenching sex and slid up my ass crack as he fired a long spurt of semen up my back. It splashed down from the base of my neck to where his cock lay, tracing my spine in what felt like scalding heat. Before he could recover, he squirted again, filling the valley over my spine in the center of my lower back with his hot cream.

Before he could spurt again, he guided his cock back into me, thrusting deep, and the sensation of his cock continuing to spasm and gush deep in my body pushed me over the edge. I came up off the floor, my body making contact only with my face and hands on the pillow, my toes on the floor, and where we were joined as I pushed back hard against him, shuddering, demanding all he had with the powerful contractions of my orgasm.

I was vaguely aware of a stream of his cum running off my back and down across my ribs to drip from my right nipple, but mostly I was aware of the intensity of my climax and the feel of his magic phallus jerking inside of me, filling me with rich cream. I held that pose throughout, with his help, his strong hands pulling me tightly to his body and holding me as I cried out, shuddering uncontrollably.

It seemed to go on and on, but when it finally began to ease I went down flat on my belly, exhausted. He came down too, laying on top of me, his cock still deep inside, his balls on the back of my thighs, his groin pressed to my ass. He kept most of his weight on his knees and elbows, but I was thoroughly pinned to the floor, both of us breathing heavily and a slick of our combined sweat and cum covering our bodies.

I wiggled my ass against him, and he groaned, which made me laugh. “Dang, James, that was some incredible fucking!”

That made him laugh weakly. “You can say that again.”

“Dang, James, that was some incredible fucking.”

He laughed again. “I should have known better. You get enough?”

“Why? You got more?”

“God almighty… no, I got no more. Fuck... I’m TFO.”

“Which is…?

“Temporarily Fucked Out. I’m so glad I volunteered to help with your mattress.”

“I’m so glad I ordered a mattress for delivery instead of picking one up somewhere. I think when you leave, I’m going to go online and see what else I might need.”

“You treat everyone who helps you with something this way?”

“Pretty much, yeah, especially the well-hung ones.” I laughed. “No, of course not, but this time the planets aligned just right.” He moved, I squeezed involuntarily, and he slipped out of me in a gush of cum, his enormous phallus going limp and floppy. We both gasped at the parting, our bodies still intensely feeling every sensation.

I could feel his cock lying wet and heavy on my ass and thighs, and cum trickling from both of us. While I deeply enjoy the sensation of cum being pumped into me, the feel of it leaking out is also very sensual, very erotic, and I closed my eyes and enjoyed it. When he rolled off of me he dipped his fingers in our mess, tracing it up my ass crack before leaning it to lick it away, surprising me again with how oral he was.

“You seem to be getting into this whole clean-up concept.”

He chuckled. “What can I say? You’re delicious.”

“Feel free to help yourself.”

“If I do, we’ll wind up going again, and I have to get home. I have to be up in just a few hours to make it to the terminal on time.”

“You want to shower first? I’ll even join you…”

He shook his head, grinning. “Again, if we do that I’ll never get out of here. Nah, I think I’ll keep your scent on me and your taste in my mouth. Hey, your sloppy pussy is fucking beautiful; you want some more pics for the guys?”

“Sure, why not!” He took a couple of me lying there all sweaty and sticky with cum, my hair a wreck, looking like I’d just been thoroughly fucked… for which there was a reason, of course! Without being asked, I stuck my butt up in the air, my head and shoulders still down, and moved my legs apart.

Laughing, he whistled as he moved to take a couple of fresh creampie shots, his cum leaking out, my pussy used and abused. “That will have their mouths watering!”

“You sound like you’ve met the guys…” I heard a big dollop of cum land on the sheet after it oozed out of me.

“Nah, that’s pretty universal. That, or they’d want to slide right on into that creamy little pussy.”

“Yeah, you must know Richie… Ohhh!” He’d rested a big mitt on my ass and leaned in to lick me, clit to pucker, surprising me. “God, James! I thought you said you needed to go.”

“I do, but I couldn’t resist.”

I rolled over and sat up on the edge of the bed, my feet wide apart, enjoying the way he looked at me. I crooked my finger at him. “Bring me that.”

“Your phone?”

“Well, that too, but I meant your cock.”

“Oh, sure! I’d have to be a fool to pass up an offer like that, and momma didn’t raise no fools.”

When he stepped forward, I grabbed his big, wet sack and pulled him to me, taking his cum-smeared cock in my mouth. He was still in that heavy, post-orgasm rubbery stage, his foreskin still slightly retracted, and for a moment, perhaps a minute or two, I closed my eyes and concentrated on his taste, his scent – both of which were our combined essence - the way his mass felt on my lips and tongue and the way his virile, heavy testicles felt in my hand as I sucked him clean.

I could feel my arousal rising from the ashes, a phoenix of desire, and sensed his thick phallus swelling and growing firm. I let him slip free, pausing a moment to admire the result of my efforts before taking a close-up shot of his package, his thick, wet cock and dangling balls filling the frame in vertical format. After asking him to step back, I took a couple more of him in all his tall, naked, muscular, incredibly well-hung glory, a big smile on his face.

I laughed. “I guarantee you that when Richie sees that, he’s going to make some comment about me putting a smile on your face.”

“Well, you sure did that!” He grinned again as he took cock in hand to give himself a couple of long, slow strokes. “But now you’ve got me waffling on leaving.”

“Oh, just go! I think I’m pretty well done for tonight.  You know what, maybe when you leave I’ll go online and order a new mattress for the guest bed.”

“Really? That one seemed to be in good shape.”

“It is; it’s almost brand new, but I like having them delivered.”

He laughed. “Just order smaller stuff, I’ll always be happy to carry things in for you.”

I followed him to the bathroom, where I stood and watched him clean up a little bit. He’d said he wanted to keep my scent on him, and he did, mostly just cleaning up the worst of the sticky areas before getting dressed. I enjoyed looking at him; not just his powerful sexuality, but the velvet appearance of his skin, a rich, flawless brown, as it moved over his joints and muscles, and his build, so very male, so very beautiful. As he slid into his brown uniform pants, he paused to put his shirt on, his pants still unfastened, his cock and balls drooping huge and heavy from the open fly.

“Oh, wait! I need a picture of that!” I took a couple, one with his shirt open and the other after he’d buttoned it, both with his manhood on glorious display, and then I let him tuck it away and finish getting dressed. As he did, I slipped into a long, sheer gown before accompanying him to the front door.

“You sure you don’t want to just stay here tonight?”

“Would I get any rest?”

I laughed. “No, probably not. Watch out for critters, OK?”

“Always; I almost hit a fucking elk last week; that would have been a disaster even for a truck like mine.”

“Oh yeah, for sure. Those things are huge.”

“In all the miles I’ve driven in the mountains I’ve only ever hit one deer, but that was horrible. Lots of close calls, though.”

“Just be careful.” I stepped close and stretched up to kiss him, and he took the opportunity to put his arm around me and pull me to him, slipping a hand under my gown and a finger into me from behind as our tongues played together before parting.

“I will… fuck, you’re still dripping!”

“And whose fault is that?” He just grinned proudly. “Thanks for the help with the mattress, James.”

“It was my pleasure… several times, in fact.” We both laughed. “Be sure to keep ordering stuff online, OK?”

“As long as you’re willing to perform such personal delivery, absolutely! Of course, usually, Richard will be around…”

He shrugged. “I’ve thought about what you said. It might be fun to explore.”

“He’ll be happy to hear that.” I smiled. “See you again soon, I hope.”

“You too. Goodnight, Rayne.” I watched him climb into his big, brown van, and then his taillights until he turned onto the road at the bottom of our driveway. Back inside, I touched myself, marveling at how my pussy felt after being plundered by his enormous phallus. I wasn’t sore, exactly, just sensitive, very aware I’d done something out of the ordinary, and I knew I’d feel it the next day as well. It felt good, sensual, somehow very erotic to know I’d pushed my boundaries again, as I had with Jason, our other ludicrously endowed friend.

Before taking a shower, I sent several pictures to my husband via text messaging, knowing he’d find them very arousing. I figured he and Seth were probably asleep by now, but he’d see them in the morning. Accordingly, I was very surprised when my phone rang on the edge of the sink, displaying his picture, just as I was finishing my shower.

I grabbed it and answered as I threw a towel around my shoulders. “Hi, hon’. I figured you guys would be asleep by now.”

“We almost were, but then your texts started coming in, and now we’re both wide awake and hard as stone.”

I laughed. “Kinky fuckers! You gonna take care of that?”

“He’s sucking my cock while we talk. Seth, say hi…”

“Hi, Rayney, you insatiable slut!”

I laughed. “Nice! And look who’s talking… Now get back to work and make my sweet husband very happy.”

He made a lot of obscene, wet, “Mmmm, yum, ahhh…” sounds to prove to me that he was doing just that, and Richard was laughing as he came back on.

“So, you enjoyed today?”

“I did. The new mattress looks very nice, but it’s not ready yet so I’m sleeping upstairs. I think we’ll like it.”

“Yeah, exactly what I meant. So, did you like that big, black cock?”

“It was great, but it would have been just as great if it was white or purple or whatever.”

“I was referring to satisfying your BBC fantasies.”

“I know, and yeah, I guess, but I’ve never really thought about it that way except in passing. I mean, Jason is hung too... it’s just fun, and arousing.”

“Who’s bigger, him or Jason?”

“Mmm, I’m not sure. Both are ridiculous.” We laughed before I went on, “I’d probably have to compare them side-by-side.”

“Oh, you’d love that!”

“I’m sure I would… you could help me measure. Or I could just try them on for size.”

“You mean try them in, don’t you?”

“That is more accurate, yes.” I giggled.

“Did you come a lot?”

“Maybe once or twice, sure.”

“You’re lying! You came like crazy, didn’t you?”

I laughed. “Oh my God, you know I did! Feeling that big thing stretching me open, then sliding inside… God, I thought it was going to keep sliding in forever until his balls finally hit my ass, then he fucked me silly. Did you enjoy the shots of cum leaking out of me? My pussy looks amazing in those, I thought, so totally fucked...”

He grunted. “Ohh, fuck, babe… hold on, I’m coming!”

I laughed, knowing I’d pushed him over the edge, and listened to him grunt and moan as he filled Seth’s mouth with his sweet cream. When he came back, he said, “God. I’m so glad you enjoyed yourself. Maybe we can do it again sometime, together.”

“James seemed open to that idea, although he has no experience in that arena.”

“Fantastic! I’d be happy to help him, however far he wants to take it.”

“I told him that. You’ll like him, he’s really funny and sweet, none of that obnoxious arrogance like some guys have.”

“I figured, or you wouldn’t have fucked him.”

“True. Hon’, I guess I’ll let you go blow Seth – that is next on the agenda, right?”

“Thanks to your pictures, yes. I love you, baby.”

“I love you too, Richie. Have fun… give Seth a kiss for me. Oh, wait, that’s what you’re planning to do!” We disconnected, laughing.

I finished drying and went to bed upstairs after taking the dogs out for a short trip to answer nature’s call, and I fell asleep, utterly exhausted, one hand between my legs, cupped over my wet, tender sex as dreams of things erotic and arousing carried me away.

Published 
Written by Wet_n_willing
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments