Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Pass Out - Prequel Part One

"How it all started."

57
16 Comments 16
4.6k Views 4.6k
5.4k words 5.4k words

Author's Notes

"There have been so many questions and Private Messages following the release of ‘The Pass Out’, especially regarding where all of this craziness originated, so I thought that it would be fun (and therapeutic) for me to release a prequel to ‘The Pass Out’,' to put everyone fully in the picture."

It was January 2007, I was twenty-eight, my then-fiancée Tara was twenty-six. We had been together for over eight years and lived together for five. I had proposed to her at the top of the Eiffel Tower during a surprise trip to Paris, just before Christmas of 2006, three weeks earlier; I was delighted when she accepted.

Physically, Tara was absolute perfection. I remember the first moment I saw her in a bar in our local town in 1998. I had been lucky enough to play professional sport, so as a by-product of that, spent time with some attractive women but Tara was something else. Not tall at 5’4”, a gorgeous body, 32A perky breasts and legs and an ass that are out of this world. To top it all off, she was pretty, and as soon as we started going out, I discovered she was also a great person, which sealed the deal for me.

We first had sex shortly after starting dating and it was incredible; she was so loud and passionate and became insatiable. She made up for her lack of experience very quickly. Before being with me, she had had a one-night stand, given half a dozen blow and hand jobs and received oral sex from a similar number of people. I have to say, I revelled in the quantity and quality of the sex we had together at the start of our relationship.

Experimentation was not an issue; she was willing to try things quite readily. We watched porn together, she talked dirty (a lot) and we talked about fantasies freely. It was a sex life anyone could dream of in truth. However, by January of 2007 despite us having been together a while, things were still pretty good in the bedroom and we were still into each other.

January 2007, aside from the brilliant news of our engagement, life for me wasn’t great, however. I was really unhappy at work, had been for some time and was quite depressed about it but kept this to myself. I also had a bit of family illness to deal with, which was stressful around that time but again, I dealt with it all without really troubling Tara. To be honest, I don’t think Tara would have realised how I was feeling around this time.

Saturday 13th January saw me having to take a sports trip from work, which was a bit of a ball ache, given the fact I wouldn’t get any extra pay and it was one day of my weekend gone. I also wouldn’t get to see Tara as she was leaving our place before I returned as she was going on her best friend, Jenna’s Hen Party Night Out in the city where her friend lived, which was about twenty-five miles away from our town. Jenna’s fiancee, Rick, kindly came and picked Tara up from ours to take her through, to save car issues the next morning as it would be quite a heavy night’s drinking. He was scheduled to drop her off the next morning, which was ideal.

I got back from my long day, had some tea and played some console games before hitting the hay. I was flat out when I heard something rattling at the front door. I checked the time and it was 4 am. Given the fact I wasn’t expecting Tara back until the Sunday morning after 10 or 11 am, I was startled. I then heard the door open, someone came in and the door shut again. I got up and went to the top of the stairs. It was Tara and she was quite drunk, trying to get her shoes off and up the stairs. Given I was half asleep and she was worse for wear, we said hello, she visited the bathroom and I locked up before returning to bed, where Tara had clambered, still wearing her dress from the night out falling flat out asleep.

The next morning, I got up around 9 am and Tara was still dead to the world. I made some tea and watched some TV before giving her a drink. She was awake by now and hungover as hell. Tara explained that Rick had picked her and Jenna up at around 3 am and rather than bring her back the twenty-five miles the next morning, he would drive her through while it was quiet so that he didn’t have to rush back to get to Church. Tara then dropped off for another hour before jumping in the shower and getting up.

In the afternoon, Tara and I went grocery shopping in the larger nearby town, around 8 miles away. Tara was super quiet, which I put down to her raging hangover but we got the job done, went home and had some tea. After that, we watched some TV and I offered to give Tara a massage while we watched some porn, which she said yes to. We had sex and although Tara wasn’t quite herself, I was horny as hell and had a good time.

Monday came round way too fast and it was back to work after a short weekend. Thankfully, it wasn’t too stressful a day and we were both soon home and had a pretty normal evening before going to bed. It was the next morning, Tuesday, that everything changed.

Tara got up and showered and was getting ready, as usual, in our spare room. I was getting dressed in our bedroom when Tara came in. She looked like she’d been crying or was upset.

“I need to tell you something that happened on Saturday night,” Tara said.

I looked at her before replying, “You look upset, what’s happened?” I reached for her hand but she wouldn’t take it. She couldn’t look at me. My heart started pounding in my chest.

“At the Hen Party, we were playing this stupid dare game and I, I, I was dared to snog someone ugly and I did it. I’m so sorry,” Tara said, by now crying. She couldn’t even look anywhere near me.

There was silence for what seemed like an eternity, all I could hear were Tara’s sobs as she sat on the bed.

“If that’s what it was, don’t beat yourself up too much,” I said, looking at her and trying to make her feel better. “We can talk about this more tonight.”

“I’m so, so sorry. I feel so bad.” She sobbed.

“Well, we can’t talk now, let’s leave it until tonight,” I said, walking past her and downstairs. Before she could finish getting ready for work and downstairs, I had left the house, my head all over the place.

I can’t even remember how I got to work or how I got through the day. My head was in bits and my anger was rising. Deep down, I knew Tara and given the fact she was stunning, there was no way in hell that she would have even considered getting off with someone ugly. I felt as though I had got half a tale and I deserved to know exactly what had gone down.

Tara messaged me constantly apologising throughout the day; telling me how much she loved me and how much she regretted what she had done. I read her texts but didn’t reply, as I wanted to punish her and make her feel the way I was feeling I wanted her to feel worse. I hated my job, a close family member was dying, I had just proposed to her, and now this. I was raging. I also wanted to know the truth.

At 6 pm, I was told to leave work by the cleaner. Tara had messaged a lot, asking where I was. I knew I had to go home and find out exactly what had happened but part of me didn’t want to. I drove as slowly as I could and dreaded pulling the car onto the drive. I took a deep breath and went inside.

Tara had cooked tea and it was on the table ready. We sat down together in silence. Silence except for the sound of her crying and sniffling. Heart pounding, I put my knife and fork down and looked at her.

“Right, I want and deserve the full truth of what happened on Saturday. I don’t buy this bullshit dare game for one second. There is no way that you would kiss someone ugly, I’ve known you nearly ten years, so I don’t believe for one second that you did that.”

There was a pause as she took a deep breath and responded. Looking at me for the first time since the previous evening. She spoke for five minutes and I sat in silence, not interrupting once.

Tara said that they had all been in a nightclub in the city and were pretty drunk and wild. A younger guy had started to talk to her and she had flirted with him. He had asked her to dance after a few minutes and as he was very attractive, she'd said yes. She said that they had been grinding into each other on the dance floor and his hands were all over her and hers all over him for several minutes. After a while, they were facing each other and had their arms around each other’s necks.

She said that he had leaned in and was kissing her neck as they were dancing closely and then they had kissed on the lips. At first, she said she had pulled away slightly, knowing that what she was doing was wrong but then when he had tried to kiss her again, she had allowed him to. She said that they had kissed on the dance floor for some time before getting some drinks and sitting down and talking together.

I could feel the anger rising inside myself but also something else. As she was talking, I realised my cock was getting hard in my trousers. What the fuck was going on with me? I was sitting listening to my fiancee telling me she had cheated on me and my cock was rock hard at the same time as I was furious.

“Who was he, then?” I asked.

“I don’t know his name but he was a policeman from just over the border,” Tara replied.

‘Do you want to see him again?” I questioned her.

“Wait, what? No, of course not! I completely regret it and I’m sorry it ever happened!” she said, looking at me.

“Why then? Three weeks after we got engaged? With everything that’s going on, why? Things have been good between us, haven’t they? We haven’t been arguing or fallen out. I don’t understand,” I asked.

“It just happened, I was drunk, I know it isn’t an excuse but I’m trying to explain. I don’t know whether I panicked and wondered if I was ready to be tied down but it has made me realise that I can’t lose you, and that’s all I want,” Tara answered, seeming sure of what she was saying.

“Oh, gee, thanks, that is reassuring to know I’m a safe option. Why did it take you three days to tell me? We had sex on Sunday even though you knew what you’d done and didn’t think to tell me? Is that the full story or have you given me enough to clear your conscience?” I fired at her.

Tara got up and came round to sit on the chair next to me.

“Please don’t think that; you’re wonderful and I love you. I can understand if you want me to move out while you have time to think. I’ll just have to explain to my mum and dad what I’ve done. They love you and they’ll be so mad at me for hurting you but I will do it if you need time. And no, nothing very serious happened, I’m telling you,” she said softly.

I didn’t want that. Tara had been a perfect partner for almost a decade and I didn’t want to sell her down the river as once news of this got out to others, things would never be the same again. I didn’t respond though and say no, I tried to arrange myself in the trouser department to clear up the dishes before we watched TV in silence until Tara wanted to go to bed around 9.30 pm.

She got herself ready and I decided to take a shower before turning in. I sat in the bathroom trying to process everything, especially why I had gotten so hard while she was telling me the tale of what happened. I shook my head, showered and cleaned my teeth before putting my Pj’s on and heading towards the bedroom.

Tara was lying awake in the dark when I went in and climbed into bed. We lay in silence for a minute or two before she spoke.

“Are you okay?” She asked, reaching for my hand.

“Yeah, I’m great thanks. Couldn’t be better actually. My fiancee has cheated on me with a younger, more attractive option because she didn’t know if she wanted to be tied down with me but has realised that she does, so that’s good news,” I replied, sarcastically.

“Please don’t think like that. I fucked up and I’ll regret it for the rest of my life. I’ve hurt you and I don’t know if I can forgive myself," she said. Turning towards me and trying to cuddle into me, her arm draped across my stomach.

We lay in silence for a few minutes, listening to the January wind blowing outside. My head was scrambled; why did I feel so angry with her and yet still turned on by all of this? I thought to myself as we lay there. From nowhere, I spoke.

“Did you enjoy, kissing him?” I asked her.

“What? Of course not, no, I, I didn’t. I felt bad straight away,” she replied, sounding unconvincing.

“Be honest, I deserve that at least.” I probed, looking towards her silhouette in the dark bedroom.

Again, silence for a while.

“Erm, you want me to be honest?” She asked, leaning up on her elbow.

“I want you, no, I need to know everything if we are to try and move past this,” I replied.

After a while, she spoke.

“At the time, I was flattered that he was so interested in me. He was very good-looking and out of all of our group, he wanted me and he made that clear in everything he said and did. It made me feel, I don’t know, desired and like it was new and exciting. When we kissed on the lips, I knew I should stop but at that moment, I don’t think I could have. When he kissed me, my heart was pounding with guilt but also with excitement. God, I feel so bad,” Tara whispered.

There it was again. My cock was twitching and getting hard, even though the woman I loved was telling me about how she felt while cheating on me. What the fuck was wrong with me. My heart was pounding listening to her open up and yet my cock had a mind of its own.

“Did you enjoy kissing him?” I asked again.

Silence.

“At the time, yes. I must have or I’d have stopped. I’m so sorry. It is the worst mistake I ever made, risking everything to feel good for a few minutes when I was drunk,” she eventually responded.

We lay in silence for longer, my mind working overdrive and my cock rock hard.

“Were you turned on by him?” I asked, quietly.

“What do you mean? Of course not no, what do you mean by that?” Tara flustered in response.

“I mean exactly what I asked. If you were kissing him so passionately, were you turned on? Did he make you wet? It’s quite obvious what I mean,” I replied.

DommeRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DommeRose

“I, I, erm, I don’t know to be honest…” she started in response until I interrupted.

“Again, don’t bullshit me. Answer the question or we’re struggling,” I said.

Silence ensued for several minutes.

“Yes, I’m sorry but yes, I was turned on by it all. It was just the situation though and I regret it.” Tara responded. sounding crestfallen.

“Were you wet?” I asked.

“Erm, I don’t know to be honest…” Again she started floundering before I stepped in.

“Truth. Did he make your pussy wet? It’s a simple question, just answer it.” I hissed.

“I’m so sorry, but yes, he did. I was wet, but it was the worst mistake I ever made in my life.” she whispered, tightening her arm around me.

As she did though, her elbow brushed the end of my rock-hard cock. I felt her freeze a little but then she moved her arm down again, to bump her elbow accidentally against my cock to check if it was rock hard.

I was completely torn. Part of me wanted to kick her out of the house, the other part of me wanted to rip her out of Pjs and fuck her harder than she’d ever been fucked in her life. I was super angry but more turned on than I had been in ages.

I turned my head towards her. “How did he kiss you?” I asked, our faces close together.

“How do you mean?” Tara asked, puzzled.

“I mean, how did you two kiss? I’m assuming that given the fact he made you wet, it wasn’t just pecking on the cheek?” I added.

“Well, we kissed on the lips for a while and then our tongues met and then we were snogging like that for ages. I know it’s not what you want to hear but that’s what happened,” she answered. I knew she was being honest now by her responses.

“Show me,” I ordered.

“What? Really? Why would you want to kiss me after what I did?” Tara asked, quietly.

Calmly, I replied. “I want you to kiss me like you kissed him, so I can fully understand,” I explained.

Tara paused for a few moments before she placed her cheating lips on mine. At that moment, I thought my cock was going to explode.

She put her hand around my neck and pulled me towards her gently and kissed me, softly on the lips at first. I responded in kind, a little reluctant knowing that she had done this with another man behind my back. She pecked my lips and then gradually opened her mouth and her tongue started to probe at my mouth. At first, I resisted but then she slid her hand over my chest and pulled me in harder towards her. I couldn’t resist a second longer and despite the fact I was teetering between anger and extreme arousal, I opted to go with the latter.

Our tongues clashed together as we kissed; more passionately than we had done in as long as I could remember. I pulled her towards me as our tongues forced their way into each other’s mouths. Tara began to moan gently as we kissed and I worked my hand inside her pjs top and onto the soft, bare skin of her back, massaging her skin, trying to banish the thought of another man doing this to my fiancee in a club. Part of me didn’t want to though, it was adding to the state of arousal I was feeling.

After a couple of minutes, Tara was breathless and I pulled away.

“Is that how you kissed?” I asked her.

“Yes, except that was better,” she replied, pulling me nearer again.

“Not so fast,” I said, disappointing her. “I don’t believe that kissing someone you’ve been with forever could be as hot as what you did with a stranger, who you’ve admitted, in your words, was very attractive,” I added.

Tara looked away.

“It was just different like I said. It was exciting as it was new but it is nothing compared to what we have,” she replied.

I was unsure whether this was a compliment or not in truth.

“So then, how turned on were you by him? Were you soaking wet?” I probed.

“Erm, I’m not sure really, I know I was a little wet. I could feel it,” she replied.

“Judging by your honesty so far, I’m going to take that as you were soaking wet and turned on a lot, would that be right?”

The life dropped out of her hands on me.

“Okay, I was very wet and if I’m being honest, I was really turned on but there was always this guilt in my mind,” she said.

I slid my hand down inside her pj bottoms and groped her ass.

“Did you want him to do this?” I asked, grabbing at her ass cheeks hard, massaging them.

Tara moaned and her hands rediscovered their life a little.

“Not in a nightclub I didn’t!” she moaned.

“If you weren’t? What if he’d taken you outside somewhere quiet? Would you have resisted him then? Would you have wanted his hand grabbing your ass like this?” I asked.

“No, that would have been too much. I would have said no,” she replied, unconvincingly.

I pushed her onto her back and slid my hand down the front of her pj bottoms, over her clean-shaven pussy and pushed her legs apart, with no resistance, she spread them wide for me.

“What about if he’d lifted your dress, where no one could see and slid his hand inside your knickers like this? Would you have stopped him, even though you were soaking for him?” I pressed.

Tara moaned as my hand worked down the inside of her thighs and back up, grazing the swollen outside of her pussy. My mind piqued a little; she only ever swelled up down there when she was turned on, like when we watched porn together. I knew this meant one thing.

In one moment, I swiped my fingers over her spread pussy. I had never, ever felt her as wet as she was then. Her pussy juice was practically running out. She was dripping like I’d never known.

She gasped as I grazed her soaking wetness. “Ah, of course, I’d have stopped him.”

I pushed my fingers down over her opening; I couldn’t believe how wet she was. I’d never felt anything like it.

“The big question is, though, would you have wanted to stop him, or would you have wanted his fingers inside you like this?” I asked, slipping two fingers deep inside her.

Tara moaned deeply and pushed herself onto my fingers, trying to get them further inside her.

“I think you wanted him to do this to you, I don’t think you could have stopped him if he’d taken you outside. Am I right?” I asked, increasing the pace of my fingers inside her as she pushed onto them, her rhythm increasing as she pushed back onto me, matching my rhythm.

“I, I don’t think I could have stopped myself, I’m sorry.” Tara gasped as she practically fucked my two fingers.

I was fingering her hard with anger and lust in a mixture I’d never felt before. My heart was practically pounding out of my chest. I knelt up, withdrawing my fingers, and making Tara gasp with disappointment. I grabbed her pj bottoms and practically ripped them down so her bottom half was naked before dragging her top over her head so she was completely naked in front of me. Looking down on what was my perfect fiancee only a few days earlier to see her as a dirty, wanton cheat was too much.

I moved myself to her side and pulled her legs wide apart, sliding three fingers back deep inside her. She resumed pushing herself onto me and reached for her clit with her hand. I pulled her hand away and instead, started to grind the palm of my hand over her sensitive nub.

“Ohhhhh, yes, that feels so good!” Tara exclaimed as my fingers ground over her g-spot and the palm of my hand stimulated her most sensitive zone.

I increased the pace of my fingering as Tara moaned louder and louder. I reached for one of her perky breasts and began massaging roughly, giving her nipple a tweak before doing the same to the other. I slid up the bed so my cock was near to her mouth.

“Suck my cock while I’m doing this. I want you to suck me like you wanted to suck him and don’t try pretending that you didn’t want to. You’re so wet, I know exactly what you are, you cheating slut,” I hissed.

Tara didn’t even reply, she just grabbed my cock and shoved it into her mouth, trying her best to suck me as I rammed my fingers into her harder and harder. I began to slide my cock roughly in and out of her mouth as she gagged slightly on me between moans. Spit was dribbling down her chin as she did her best to contain me.

"Ohhh, you’re going to make me come soon,” Tara gasped as I ground hard against her clit and her G-spot.

I felt Tara’s back arch as her climax approached and she let my cock fall out of her mouth, a big trail of spit running down onto her tits. I rubbed her spit over her nipple and began to pinch hard as her moans got louder.

Tara began to come, moaning a deep guttural moan as she did. I could practically feel the wetness running out of her as she climaxed all over my fingers. She didn’t quite squirt, she didn’t need to, the wetness was like nothing I’d seen before as she came hard, gasping for breath.

As her orgasm subsided, Tara withdrew my hand from her drenched hole and lay there, trying to catch her breath to recover from her intense orgasm. I wasn’t for letting her take a breather.

I knelt up before her. “On all fours and suck my cock like you wanted to suck his,” I ordered.

Tara duly obliged, her firm ass sticking up in the air as she positioned herself to take me into her willing mouth. She grabbed my rock-hard cock in her hand as her mouth swallowed as much of me as she could.

I looked down at my gorgeous fiancee, still not quite believing what she’d done to me and how it had got her horny beyond belief, even though she felt guilty. I began meeting her mouth with thrusts as she moaned with me deep in her mouth. I reached for the back of her head and began to fuck her face, making her break off my cock for breath, spit and pre cum dripping down her chin.

“Back in your mouth, now. I bet you wouldn’t have stopped sucking his cock, would you?” I hissed.

Again, Tara took me in her willing mouth, as I forced her onto me, making her gag as I hit the back of her throat over and over.

I knew that I would cum very soon if I didn’t stop her, so I pulled out of her mouth. My cock was dripping with saliva and a long trail of spit dripped from Tara’s chin as she gasped for breath.

“Turn around,” I told Tara.

She positioned herself on all fours and put her head down, presenting her incredible ass to me. I pulled her ass cheeks apart and leaned down, blowing gently over her pussy lips, which were dripping with arousal and her tight, puckered ass hole, which made her gasp.

“Did you want to fuck him?” I asked, kneeling back up straight.

Tara didn’t respond.

I spanked her ass cheek, making her jump slightly and gasp.

“I asked you if you wanted to fuck him and you didn’t answer. Did you want to fuck him?” I added.

Again, silence.

I drew my other hand back and spanked her other ass cheek, slightly harder than the last, making Tara gasp and jump slightly again.

“Last chance, did you want to fuck him? Did you want him to take you outside so you could fuck him?” I asked.

“I, I, I’m sorry, I did,” Tara whispered, barely audibly.

I looked at my gorgeous fiancee, on all fours, ass in the air, pussy drenched, confessing to me that she wanted a younger man’s cock inside her.

My cock was nearly exploding by now. I grabbed myself and positioned myself at her entrance before sliding myself deep inside Tara’s soaking wet cunt. She moaned loudly, allowing herself a second to get used to being filled up deep.

Normally, I would have built up at a slow pace but not this time. I withdrew almost fully and plunged back inside her, causing her to moan. I grabbed her by the ponytail and began to thrust hard and fast, my cock lubricated like never before, sliding easily in and out of her cunt.

With one hand wrapped around her ponytail, I used the other to spank her, harder and harder with each slap. I had never done this much before but for some reason, Tara seemed to be really into it, moaning and gasping with the slight pain of my hand on her firm ass cheeks and my hard cock sliding deep inside her willing hole.

I knew I wasn’t going to last much longer, so I pulled out of Tara and pushed her onto her back, pulling her legs wide apart. I nudged my cock around her entrance which was actually too wet really and probably helped me last longer.

Another wave of anger came over me but it was followed closely by lust and excitement. I pushed my cock inside Tara, which wasn’t hard, given her wetness. I grabbed around her ass cheeks and lifted her ass off the bed as I thrust quickly inside her. She was practically screaming as my cock hit her g-spot hard from the angle I was ploughing her.

“That feels so good,” she gasped.

I grabbed her hands and put them on her tits.

“Play with your tits like you wanted him to; be rough with your nipples to tighten this pussy up a bit as well,” I said, continuing my thrusting.

Tara duly obliged, massaging her tits while tweaking her nipples for me.

I could feel my orgasm building up and getting closer. I hadn’t cum in a few days and knew there was going to be a big load.

I gave Tara a few last thrusts before pulling out of her, pushing her legs down flat and moving up so I was kneeling over her top half, watching her playing with her tits and nipples. I stroked myself, watching my cheating fiancee and imagining another man wanking his cock while doing this to her.

My orgasm hit hard as I wanked myself. My head went back with pleasure and I squeezed as hard as I could to extend the sensation in my cock. I leaned further forward as I began to cum, pushing upwards, I unleashed wave after wave of a huge load of warm cum all over my pretty fiancee’s face and hair. Rope after rope left my cock, with anger and arousal going with it, absolutely coating her eyes and pretty much everywhere else.

Once I was done, I turned on the light and looked at Tara. She was lying on her back, her pussy was still drenched and her face and hair were completely covered in my mess.

I got up, went to the bathroom, locked the door and turned on the shower. Now I was disgusted with myself for giving in to my arousal after what she’d done. I didn’t care that she would have to go downstairs to clean herself up, I just needed to wash her off me.

Published 
Written by Rangerstag
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments