Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Truth - Chapter One

"Everybody gets a little something, but one gets much more than expected!"

90
17 Comments 17
4.9k Views 4.9k
3.8k words 3.8k words

Author's Notes

"This is chapter one of three"

I have met a number of wonderful people on sites like Lush. Some I have really become good friends with, and a few, very few, I have actually met in real life. One occasion had a particularly interesting twist.

It was a couple actually. I met her online in a chat room. I asked her name and offered mine. She told me her name was Amy. She had a lovely profile picture, sweet, with just a trace of sexiness. I found her in a chat and picture room. I noticed her when she commented, sparingly but occasionally, on images where a woman had no control.

Me, being a control freak of sorts, that caught my interest, so I chatted her up.

We adjourned to a private conversation. Then, and over many more discussions I learned that she was married. She’s a teacher, a very honorable and respected profession. However, it was not honor, respect, or money, that made her want to teach. She was driven by her love of children.

I love a smart woman, particularly one who is passionate about things important to her. She has a good sense of humor from what I could tell, However; I kept getting the impression that something was off. She rarely mentioned her husband and never mentioned any children. Although, admittedly those aren’t usually topics women discuss on a site like Lush.

Once, I queried her about the hours that she was online and if her husband minded her being online. Then she told me he’s gone most of the week for work. I said, “That has to be hard on a sex life!” Then I asked if she had children at home to fill her time. Amy said she and her husband had no kids. So I asked if she got enough “kid” time being a teacher at school.

That’s when Amy confessed she and her husband so desperately wanted children of her own, but that hubby was impotent. Therefore, it would never happen for them.

It broke my heart to hear that, more so than I would care to admit!

As it happens, I was married, had a beautiful wife, and we had a lovely daughter. Unfortunately, fate stepped in and took them from me in a tragic car accident a few years back. That event changed my outlook on many things, left me bitter, and angry.

I took out my anger in many ways, alcohol, women, married women, sex, and in becoming more dominant in what I wanted and how I got it.

Amy and I began chatting regularly, and I probed her tendency to comment on images and GIFs where the woman had submitted, or was bound, or was being used by multiple men in ways that would make a whore blush! She finally began to respond letting her fantasies out, when we talked and played online. She fantasized about a rough man taking her, using her, breeding her in ways her husband wouldn’t imagine or couldn’t provide.

While she loved her husband deeply and faithfully. Amy loved to fantasize, dreams of being used like a slut and yet belonging to someone that treasures and protects her.

Then something interesting happened. She told me that her husband had a fantasy to see a man make love to her. She said it aroused him quite a lot.

That made me wonder if this man just had a kink, or wanted to see his wife impregnated, or perhaps wanted to build a sorry-ass eveners situation for him cheating on the road.

I suggested to Amy that his fantasy sounded like permission to investigate a man to impregnate her. She thought that her husband would only go for that if he could watch.

Which, as I understand, he wanted to fulfill his fantasy. But she doubted that he would approve of a strong-willed man taking control of her, fucking her as she fantasizes! Unfortunately, that was the thought that really stirred her. When we chatted, the thought of her being taken hard for someone’s pleasure, and being used as a fuck toy, giving her all, willingly or not, is what made her so wet, and cum so hard!

There is nothing I love more than making a woman cum hard…. when I let her. I love edging a woman until all rational thought or trace of inhibitions fade away.

So she didn’t think that her husband would appreciate the idea of me ravaging her, just to give her pleasure, when she pleased me.

Most men who want to see their wives made love to by another man don’t want the wife to enjoy it as much as with the husband. Takes a very confident man to actually hope she enjoys it ! Let’s just say Amy didn’t expect her hubby would be that strong. Neither did I.

In truth she loved him, he loved her and he would be a good father to a child. She feared that him seeing her love a good rough fucking would make him crazy, and cost her her marriage, and might leave her pregnant and alone!

I thought that there might be an opportunity to accomplish a couple of things that could give something to each of us. If the husband could be talk into letting her fulfill his fantasy that might break the ice of her getting her wish to be impregnated.

Additionally, after losing my wife and child breeding her would allow me to leave something behind in this earth when I pass, hopefully many years from now.

Not to mention my desire, and her fantasy to fuck her like the owned sex toy she seeks to become.

So I offered her a proposition. I told her to work her husband into a sexual frenzy with his fantasy then suggest she might look for a man to impregnate her. I told her not to let him cum until he agreed.

Over the course of several weeks she worked this plan. Edging him without mercy or release, until he agreed to let her get pregnant. As I suspected he was too genteel a husband to take what he needed from his sweet wife.

Meanwhile, she and I discussed how I would give her the two things she so badly needed. A child, and a fucking she would remember.

The more I spoke of how and where I would use her to pleased me, the more turned on she would get. Burying toys in her pussy as we chatted during the week and coming hard for me. I told her to take her phone and to take pictures of that sopping wet cunt with her fingers and toys buried deep as she came! I told her not to send them to me but to keep them on her phone to see how beautiful she is, and to know what a slut she will be to please me.

I honestly thought that Amy was just another unsatisfied wife in a vanilla relationship, and that nothing would ever come of our discussions other than providing her fantasy fodder. Something for her to think about as her husband makes sweet love to her missionary style!

Before long, Amy gave me her husbands email address and asked me to write him about his fantasy. I honestly thought it was some BS address that she could read as more fantasy fodder.

So I wrote to him, and we started a ongoing discussion. So I asked if he was aware that his wife was talking to anyone about his fantasy of seeing another man be with his wife. He told me she had mentioned that and that it aroused him very much.

I asked if he thought she was a good lover. He commented that she was fair, but a bit on the vanilla side. Which made me laugh. I asked about her looks, and he described her as petite, red hair, fit and busty. Basically the same as Amy had described herself.

Really, I was trying to check out how much of their stories was comparable, and what was the truth and what was fantasy.

So I continued asking if his fantasy was to see her be made love to or to see her take a pounding fuck. He said she was never up for anything rough, that she was more of a lady than a whore! At that point, I was wondering if we were talking about the same woman. She obviously hadn't opened up to him about her desires!

I told him it sounded like she thought he was a wonderful lover, and that it was great that she was offering to do this to fulfill his fantasy of watching her sweetly made love to.

Then I broached the subject of if she was on birth control or if protection would be needed. He told me she was on the pill and she didn't want children. I'm thinking WTF, as their stories diverge again.

That tells me that he is lying and doesn't want to admit he is impotent.

At any rate we developed into an online chat. He asked usual things about me, my age, my looks, where I live, and what I do for a living. Turns out I'm about 15 years older than him and Amy, and he was tentative about that as Amy had never spoken to him expressing an interest in older men.

I find it amazing what preferences husband and wives won't admit to their partners. If the wife has small breast, amazingly the husbands express no interests in women with big breasts. Let's just say thank goodness for sunglasses in public!

For women, no matter how poorly hung the man is, if asked, the husband is the perfect size. Even if he is yodeling across a valley, so to speak.

After our chat, he seemed so anxious to discuss with his wife. He told her his anticipation that they had found an attractive man interested in making love to her and treating her like the lady he sees her as. And, that she had the permission to further engage in discussions.

Then she told me they made love and he was so aroused that he came faster than ever, which for her was a disappointment.

As fate happens my job started having a project requiring my travel to near the area where they live. She was so excited to hear the news that she spoke with her husband that night.

He had her reach out to me, to have me call him that night to discuss. Her husband, Bill, answered right away when I rang. He sounded like a pleasant enough guy. Very white collar salesman type with an unusually smooth repartee for someone discussing the another man making love to his wife.

After a discussion lasting about half an hour, I asked him, “Just between us guys, are you fucking around on your wife when you travel?”

He hemmed and hawed a bit before responding, “Yes. How did you know?”

I told him, ”I suspected that you love your wife deeply, but that traveling on business gives you too many opportunities for stray pussy!”

He said, “I thought that getting her a one-time stray fuck might be a safety valve should I ever get caught cheating.” Then he repeated, “How did I know?”

AvaCristiTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AvaCristiTS

Then I told him I'd been married before, had to travel a great deal.

Bill had also asked me to send him a couple of pictures and I obliged and requested pictures of him and Amy.

Soon after that exchange, he felt comfortable enough to invite me to meet the two of them for a drink to start.

Before we three got together, Amy and I spoke and we set up a plan. We would meet on a weekend and lead Bill through his fantasy. Sweetly and respectfully hopefully having him acknowledge her desire to get her pregnant, and that I’d make a great donor.

Then, since my work had me local to her for the week we could get into her desires and see if she had the talents to be an owned fucktoy!

That Saturday afternoon, we met at a local establishment. Amy walked in looking more stunning than any picture of her I had seen. She was dressed for attention. She wore a wickedly sexy little wrap dress and matching heels. As we caught each others eye I could see her nipples get more prominent. We sat in a lovely patio area, Amy and Bill on a love seat across from me in nice chair with a great view of her legs.

Bill seemed to like that I couldn't take my eyes off her legs. When she sat her dress front seemed to splay a bit more open both at the top showing a bit more coverage from those nice C cup breasts, and again at the bottom where her legs made me wonder what was beneath that dress. It wasn't long before Bill whispered to her and she adjusted her dress and discretely flashed me a glimpse of a baby smooth pussy. I could see them both watching me as she teased me.

We ordered drinks and conversation flowed. Topics ranged from politics, religion, work, money, health, and a woman's role in the world. It almost seemed like a two-way interview. I began to understand that I was being interviewed as a sperm donor, and I was getting to understand Bill’s view of women.

His comments on a woman's role in life was that they were to be treated like a princess on a pedestal. Sentiments to which I ostensibly agreed. Which seemed to placate any concerns.

After a couple of drinks, I went to the men's room. Bill followed and we spoke about what he wanted to see happen. His plan was for a couple of additional drinks then to adjourn to their house and take a dip in their pool. I said, “ I neglected to bring a suit.”

Bill's response was, “You won't need one. It's a very private pool.”

On the way back to the patio, I stopped to pick up a little present I brought for Amy. When I returned, Bill was sitting in my chair so I took the seat next to Amy. Then I pulled two things from a bag and handed Amy a sweetly wrapped little gift box. Bill was quite impressed that I thought of a token gift to Amy. So I handed him a small wrapped item. I whispered to unwrap her gift discretely. As she did she blushed when she saw the sleek shape of the plug with the jeweled heart.

While she was blushing, I told her to adjourn to the ladies' room and place it where it belongs. While she was gone, I explained to Bill that his little gift was the remote providing full control over the vibrator function of her plug. When she returned, she sat down next to me a little timidly as she landed, then more comfortably. She leaned over to give me a little thank you kiss. That's when Bill turned the device on low. To say she was taken aback would be an understatement.

As she leaned into me, Bill a rolled up the power just a little and her nipples launched into overdrive, getting harder and more noticeable as they were now sticking out about 5/8 of an inch. I reached out for her nipple and gave it a little pull which brought a gasp. Bill was intently watching as she spread her legs just enough that he could see her glistening pussy and just the edge of the plug sticking out of her ass.

Amy looked at Bill, he nodded and she knew he approved and was ready to take this party home.

Since we arrived separately, and I didn’t know where they lived, Amy decided to ride with me. Bill and I both handed over our valet tickets and two young men went to get the rides. Then Bill handed me the remote control after turning it on high. He said, “keep her tuned up!” I just smiled. Amy was really feeling it, as Bill’s ride rolled up. While his was a nice car, it was nothing flashy. Personally, I like a little flash. My ride was rolling up and I could see the valet dropping the convertible top. Amy was barely hanging on me with the vibrator running high, she wobbled a bit in those CFM heels. Hell even the other valet could see she had her high beams on!

As the valet handed me the key and opened her door, she turned to get in and I raised the hem of her dress to show the young man that fine ass of hers! She immediately blushed and I told her to show him the front as well. She said, “ Yes sir.” Then lifted the hem to show that glistening wet, bald pussy.

In the ride home we discussed the fact that Bill wanted to see her made love to and that she had to keep her enthusiasm level low, as did I. Then I asked her if she had broached the subject with Bill, of me continuing to fuck her till she got pregnant!

She said,”Not only that, but I want more than one child and they must be full siblings. So you’ll have to keep fucking me!”

As we pulled up to their house, she gave my cock a squeeze and said, “Let’s get this cuckolding started!”

As she led me in and I closed the door. I noticed it was a nice house, with a private pool in back. As she walked me through and she stopped to show me something, I pulled up behind her and wrapped my arms around her. Amy leaned back into me and I pulled her hair away from that gorgeous neck just before I planted a kiss on her neck just behind her ear. At which point she melted back into me. As she did I cupped her breasts and rolled her nipples giving them a firm pull. You would have thought I pulled the strength out of her as her legs buckled in those heels.

I heard a slight moan and a hitch in her breath as I whispered, “ I’m going to own that cunt of yours”. Her soft reply, “Yes Daddy!” Then she put her arms around me and kissed me deeply.

Bill had taken a chair and watched. He could see her response in actions, but couldn’t hear our conversation.

I turned and asked Bill, “Is there anything in particular you want to see or that you know she enjoys?”

He just said, “Treat her like a lady.”

I’m thinking this man doesn’t know his wife! So I led her to a sofa adjacent to Bill, and I started to undress her slowly. Caressing her body as her clothing slipped away. Kissing her and teasing her as much as I could. Her body was gorgeous. Full breasts but not a sign of sag, quarter size nipples reaching out to me, a tiny waist and hips meant to bear children, and those legs, shapely and just long enough for heels to accentuate that fine ass of hers.

As I watched her show herself off, I sat on the sofa, as she bent herself over facing away from me. She reached back with her well-manicured hands, her red-tipped fingers pulling firmly to show me that vibrating plug still deep in her ass.

I pulled her back towards me and I could inhale the fresh fragrance of hot pussy coming from her glistening slit. I eagerly leaned forward and slid my tongue from her clit to her ass and back. This brought a soft moan from Amy as she pushed back, burying my face.

I heard her speak to Bill in a soft voice, “Is this all right? Are you enjoying?”

He responded with a grunt I could hear but couldn’t see. My anticipation was he was stroking his dick.

At that point I turned her around and she kneeled at my feet and she moved to take my cock out as she undressed me. Her touch was delightfully gentle. She kept repeating softly, “Bill said this was ok.” Over and over without looking at me. Like she was convincing someone.

I don’t know if she was trying to convince herself of his approval. Or, trying to convince him she acknowledged she needed his approval, or to convince Bill that I believed we needed his approval.

I didn’t really care, and I cared even less as she pulled out my cock, and wrapped her delicate hand around it, and muttered with a smile, “Oh my!”

At that point, I laid back and watched as she work hard to take about two-thirds of my cock in her throat!

She was working my cock with her hand and sucking my head, getting me close. Then I pulled her off and pushed her back on the sofa with her head near Bill.

She reached up to hold Bill’s hand and reached the other for me as I slid between her legs. I was sawing my cock along her slit, teasing her clit with each stroke. Her glistening pussy wetting my hard cock. I looked at Bill and asked, “Are you sure?”

He nodded, and I pushed my cock slowly home. Within two strokes I was balls deep, as she was wet as a river!

I leaned down to kiss her and our tongues danced as Bill watched. I took a slow, torturous pace bring her close and then slowed as she neared an orgasm. I was lasting longer than I had expected. My guess was the fact that she was married made it so much hotter! As I slowed, she rolled us off the sofa onto the floor and me on my back. I loved watching her sink onto my hard cock as she rode me cowgirl. Her pace quickened as she ground her clit into my pelvis and she had a soft little orgasm. As she slowed after her crest, I rolled her on her back and her legs wrapped around me, I began to feel my load rising. I was bucking my hips into her for all that I was worthwhile laying on top missionary. I leaned down to her ear and whispered, “Fuck me like the owned whore you want to be!”

As I heard her say, “Yesssss!” I came hard, my load spurting and spurting! Her pussy making squishy sounds with each thrust.

Simultaneously, she and Bill both came. Amy milking my cock, Bill shooting his load across his shirt.

As I pulled out, she motioned to Bill to get his mouth between her legs, saying, “ this is for you love.”

It was a good night for all!

Published 
Written by Imaginativerogue
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments