Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

FLASH – CRAKLE – CRASH - BANG – FLASH!!

“WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?" Valerie screamed.

“Holy crap! What a thunderbolt!” Jeff said.

It was three in the morning. Mother Nature was having one of her hissy fits. She even brought Thor into it to make everyone even more skittish. She loves scaring people. Ornery old broad.

“Jeff, what is it?” Valerie was crawling into Jeff’s safe arms. “What was that?”

“My Sweet Ginger Snap. Out here, now and then Mother Nature throws a hissy fit. She has ruined many fishing trips for Tony and me and a few hunting trips with her snow job. She’s just fussy this morning. We’re fine.” Jeff promised.

“Do you want coffee?”

“How? We have no electricity.”

“It may take a bit longer, but we have a wood stove. Plenty of wood, plenty of coffee, plenty of cooking, plenty of warmth. I can make it warm enough here, that if you want to wear shorts, you will be comfortable.”

The storm was getting stronger. Valerie was getting worried. She had never been in the woods in a severe storm. The county and city had strong buildings, but what about this cabin? Valerie was very worried.

Jeff went on the porch to survey the situation. The storm was coming to an end. Maybe he could bring Valerie into the fun.

“Valerie, come out on the porch. I need to show you something.”

Valerie cautiously looked out of the door. Sheepishly, she joined Jeff on the porch. She looked at Jeff for directions.

“Valerie, this is a storm of the Western Winds. We must satisfy them, or we may suffer the loss of our shelter. The Western Wind a strong force.”

Valerie looked at Jeff with a knowing smile. She knew he was kidding her.

“Jeff, oh Jeff, what is it we should do? The mean Western Wind is upon us. Help!”

Jeff loved that Valerie was playing along with his charade. He continued.

“We need a virgin to offer as a sacrifice to the Western Wind god. Only a young virgin will appease him.”

Valerie went inside and brought a cup of olive oil with her. She handed it to Jeff. Then Valerie stripped. Her clothes were thrown into the house. She turned to Jeff. He then stripped and tossed his clothes into the house.

“I offer myself to the Western Wind. Take this virgin to appease your desires. Anoint me with your oils so I will be a pure offering.”

Jeff took the cup from Valerie. He poured the liquid from her tailbone and let it trickle down to her pussy. Valerie cooed as she felt the warm liquid trickle to her clit. Jeff gently inserted a finger into her ass. Valerie pushed back to make sure his finger was buried into her ass. Jeff pumped his finger in and out of Valerie’s tight sphincter. Valerie wanted more.

The lightning flashed and the thunder rolled across the sky as Jeff fingered Valerie’s tight ass. A loud clap of thunder broke through the sky as Valerie demanded another finger inserted into her tight ass. Jeff complied with strong strokes, and without warning, inserted a third finger into Valerie’s tightest opening.

“OH YES, YES. DO THAT TO ME!” Valerie demanded.

Jeff continued to slide three fingers into Valerie. He pulled his fingers out and stood in front of Valerie. She looked up at him. He pinched her nose, her mouth flew open, and Jeff thrust his hard cock down Valerie’s throat. She moaned in satisfaction and sucked his throbbing cock.

Valerie pushed him away and looked up at him as though she were possessed. They were seduced by the storm, and there was no way out. He grabbed her hair and shoved his cock into her mouth. She greedily sucked it down her throat. He was shoving every part of him into her mouth.

The storm was reaching its peak. The two were sexually bound together. Jeff pulled away from Valerie’s sucking. He grabbed her hair and made her look at him.

“It is time to appease the Western Wind.”

Jeff turned Valerie around, so she was now on all fours. He grabbed the tube that was next to them. He bathed her sphincter with the lube, then applied it to his cock. Valerie looked at Jeff, and she smiled as she offered her sweet round ass.

She knew she was to be the sacrifice and she was more than willing. She was so aroused, and she wanted Jeff in her that way. Jeff guided his hard shaft into her ass. Valerie pushed back moaning and panting. She wanted it all.

The storm raged as did the two lovers. As the lightning flashed and the thunder rolled the two lovers lost in desire continued to consummate their anal vow to each other. As Jeff shot his stream of sperm into Valerie, she coated his cock with her female nectar. Her pussy juices flooded his cock, and Valerie was moaning and panting with pleasure.

The storm passed, and the night grew quiet. Valerie’s ass did not want Jeff’s cock to leave. He stayed inside her as long as his strength held out. When her sphincter pushed his cock out, he kissed Valerie ever so gently.

Valerie went to the bathroom to freshen up. She had been through a wonderfully exhausting sex episode with Jeff. She was thinking about how exciting he made their sex. She enjoyed his creating the “evil wind” and the feeling she had walking to the creek. Jeff was making her desire for sex stronger with his fantasies. She wondered what he had planned next.

When she came out of the bath, Jeff went in to shower and shave. His thoughts about Valerie were growing deeper. He loved acting out little scenarios. He loved the outdoors, and with Valerie playing along, he enjoyed it even more.

When he walked into the kitchen, Valerie had a hot cup of tea and rum ready for him.

“Valerie, that’s a great idea. The storm has probably cooled everything off – except for you.”

” I thought we could sit on the porch and drink our tea. I know we would have to put some clothes on, but I thought it would be fun.”

“Yes, and it is too wet to walk in the woods. The little means elves are out. They can make you itch and sometimes they bite. Look over to your right. Do you see that path? It’s pretty much overgrown. It has not been explored for a long time.”

“Yes, I can see it, barely. Where does it lead to?”

“Legend has it, that it goes on and on and never ends. They say it is enchanted. Supposedly, people have gone down the path and have not returned until the next day. AND, they are much happier that they have gone down the path. Some say the couple are never apart after being in the forest.”

Valerie knew Jeff was setting up their next sexcapade. She had no idea what it would be, but it was making her wet just thinking about the wonderful orgasms he had given her. Valerie felt that Jeff was more concerned with her satisfaction than his own. When he did climax, she felt like a woman, a woman who gave everything she possessed to make her man satisfied.

The end of the storm brought out the little night sounds. The frogs by the creek, the Whippoorwills, other night birds. Hundreds of fireflies were putting on their magic dance of light. Valerie had never seen anything like this. She felt so good inside. She looked at Jeff. He had been watching her.

“How long have you been watching me?”

“Not long enough, Ginger Snap. You are a beautiful woman. A penny for your thoughts.”

“Oh, Jeff. I have never seen anything like the things you have shown me. The trees, the creek, even the sounds. And I have never been shown the love you have shown to me. I don’t know how to explain it, but I feel like I have just awakened to so many new feelings, sights, and sounds. No wonder you come out here so often.”

“Did you like the lightning bug show?”

“It was wonderful. I have never seen one.”

“Their story is kind of sad. They live for about a year but are only in the adult stage for two months. They only have two months to fall in love and mate. It reminds me of how short life can be sometimes.

MadeSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadeSmith

You see a spider spin its web, and catch a glimpse of a raccoon, nature’s bandit. If you sit under a tree and be very quiet, the woods will talk to you, and they are very good listeners. The air smells so clean and the creek is so clear, you can see the rocks on the bottom. And the wildflowers. The final touch of the artist. But only once in a lifetime do the woods and all their love and beauty have a beautiful flower that is not from the woods. A flower like you Valerie.

“Jeff. I don’t ever want to go back. I always want to be here with you.” Valerie started to cry. “I never was to be apart from you.”

“Well, I guess you should consider the way I feel too. Valerie Hudson, I’m in love with you.”

Valerie jumped out of her chair and sat on Jeff’s lap. She hugged him around his neck, her happiness streaming down her face, and his shoulder muffling her sobs of joy. Jeff held Valerie close to him. He gently held her head and kissed her hair.

His heart was pounding in his chest. He was thinking about the woman he divorced because she was hateful and the soft-loving woman he was holding in his arms. He was wondering how he could be so lucky and so in love. Valerie, the little red-haired cutie that showed him her cookie so many years ago was the woman he fell in love with.

“Jeff, can you tell me more about what is down the path? Is it spooky, or haunted?”

“Well, it depends. You see, you cannot go down the path very early in the morning. The woodland fairies are sprinkling the flowers and plants with morning dew. That’s how the plants and everything grows. They need time to absorb the water. Then the sun starts to peak through the branches to warm them. When that starts, it is okay to go down the part.”

“But it seems to be a beautiful sight. If we don’t disturb them, could we go early?” Valerie loved playing games like this with Jeff. The smile on his face and the tenderness in his voice. It gave Valerie a sense of protection through love.

“I must warn you my little Ginger Snap, everything down that path must be respected. If you step on a flower or a plant, the cockleburs, or clinging vines may make you uncomfortable. One of the worst things is the – brambles.” Jeff said in an ominous tone. “They are full of thorns and will hurt if you go near them.”

“But what if it is accidental? I mean what if I don’t mean to step on a flower, I don’t want to hurt them. I want to see them and smell their fragrances. I want to be very careful. Will you stay close to me?

“I always want to be close to my Ginger Snap.” Jeff took her in his arms and gave her a firm hug. Valerie loved the strength she felt in his arms. “Will you stay close to me?” Jeff asked.

“As long as you want me,” Valerie cooed. “Ooh, I’m getting chilly. Let’s go inside, please.”

Jeff stoked up the fire in the fireplace while Valerie opened the wine. When he heard the bottle “pop”. Jeff looked over at Valerie with a big smile. After she poured the wine, Valerie took a sip from the glass as Jeff watched. Then she inhaled deeply, smiled at him, and traced her lips with her tongue.

“What is on your mind, my little Ginger Snap?”

“You,” Valerie answered in a seductive tone.

They sat on the couch that was in front of the fireplace. The fire felt warm on Valerie’s face. Jeff put his arm around Valerie as she cuddled up next to Jeff. They clinked glasses and had their first sip. Jeff was enjoying the fragrance of Valerie’s perfume. He turned and kissed her cheek. Having her next to him gave Jeff a sense of peace. He loved it when she cuddled with him.

The warm fire, the mellow glasses of wine began to wrap them in an atmosphere of desire. Jeff turned to Valerie and traced her lips with his tongue. As he softly kissed her, he started to slide his tongue into Valerie’s mouth. She opened her mouth just enough to let his tongue enter. She wanted to feel his tongue between her lips. The sensation went immediately to her pussy lips.

Jeff continued to mingle with Valerie’s tongue as reached around Valerie and fondled her breast. Valerie, with her eyes closed, exhaled softly and massaged Jeff’s tongue. She felt herself falling deeper into the depths of erotica Jeff had taken her so many times. Her breathing quickened when Jeff slid his hand under her top and wrapped his hand around her naked breast.

When they parted lips, Valerie put her glass on the table at the side of the couch. She turned fully to face Jeff. She kissed him deeply and Jeff placed his hand on her head returning her passion, Valerie moved so she removed her top to let Jeff have his way. She was not disappointed. As soon as her top was removed, Jeff began to devour her tit.

Jeff helped Valerie from the couch and led her to the bed. They undressed each other and snuggled under the covers. They entwined under their arms and legs, pressing their bare bodies together. Feeling their flesh, their desire grew and demanded that they become one.

Jeff rolled Valerie on top of him. As she straddled him, he put her ass cheeks in his hands and pulled he closer to his face. When she reached his face, Valerie slowly lowered herself to him. When she was close enough, she felt the first butterfly touch of Jeff’s tongue on her pussy lips. With her ass cheeks in Jeff’s hands guiding her to where he wanted her Jeff felt the first drops of nectar, and he pulled her down.

Her pussy was resting on his lips, and he was licking her between her outer lips. When he got close to her clit, she would try to move to his tongue, but Jeff was going to make her wait. He wanted to feel her orgasm to its fullest.

When Jeff licked her between her inner lips, Valerie moaned softly and cooed. Jeff had her lost in her passion. Try as she might, Jeff would not lick her clit. Valerie was pouting, “Please, please,” but Jeff wanted to tease her.

Jeff sucked her pussy lips into his mouth and ran his tongue through them causing Valerie to moan and plead more. Jeff finally sucked her clit between his lips. His tongue was licking her clit with firm flicks. Now, he reached up and firmly grabbed her tits. Valerie held Jeff’s head in her hands begging him to let her cum. When Jeff pinched and pulled her nipples, Valerie exploded.

Her sex juices flooded his face and Jeff lapped harder to capture every drop. Valerie’s orgasm was so intense, she was shaking and panting. Jeff continued milking her tits and pulling her hard nipples. Valerie cried out, “Jeff, please, release me. I can’t cum anymore, please.”

Jeff released her tits and stopped licking her. He held her as she slid off Jeff and lay next to him. Valerie was still shaking from her orgasm. She wrapped her arms around Jeff and held him as hard as she could. Her panting had slowed, and her breathing was becoming more regular. Jeff kissed her head and held her close.

Jeff got up and went to the bathroom and brought Valerie a warm washcloth. He gently separated her legs and covered her pussy with warmth. He covered her with the bed sheet and lay down next to her. Valerie looked at Jeff with a loving smile.

“Jeff, you know every part of me. You make all of me cum. Lying next to you after we make love, oh, I love to feel your body next to mine. And the washcloth feels just wonderful. You know how to love a woman.”

Valerie kissed Jeff, and he returned her affection. She felt so good in his arms. They were beginning to snuggle down to go to sleep, and then Valerie asked him, “Are we going to the Enchanted Path tomorrow?

“Do you feel it calling you or are you just inquisitive?”

“OH, no. It is calling to me. I feel it in my heart.”

“Well, then, I guess we will have to see what is down the Enchanted Path.”

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments