Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shhh! Don't Tell Stan!

"Ginny is very naughty but makes George very happy."

63
10 Comments 10
4.1k Views 4.1k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"Home and Away is a sexual soap opera set in a fictional English community where the locals follow a libertine lifestyle. In this story, George makes his first appearance when Ginny visits and enjoys giving him the pleasure denied by his wife's passing."

We had known George for many years, his wife Pam was my close friend and it was a great shock to us all when she was killed in a hit-and-run while out shopping. George became a more frequent visitor to our home and after some of his visits, Stan would tell me George fancied me and wanted to seduce me.

This always got Stan’s cock big and stiff as he fantasised about being cuckolded while we talked of what we imagined we would do as a threesome. But as is usual for fantasies, they stayed like that, no one was adventurous enough to actually start anything for real. Mind you, Stan had some huge orgasms as I sucked him off, pretending he was George, pretending that I was cuckolding him.

One day hot summer day I walked ten minutes through our pleasant tree-lined streets to George’s bungalow, my light yellow summer dress wafting around as I walked. I felt good and could see quite a few men surreptitiously watching my progress as I passed them by. Dress, bra, panties and sandals; I looked good, and I knew it.

Stan was out with his mates playing tennis and I felt that I would enjoy doing a bit of housework for him, and I wanted some company. George’s entrance is at the side, I looked at the two front bays, both the lounge and his bedroom were empty so I went to the back to see if he was in the garden.

Just around the corner on the rear side was the partially open window to the second bedroom where George had his computer desk and a sofa bed. I leaned across to peer in and saw a pair of legs jutting out from the sofa, jeans pulled down and zipped open. George had a very hard cock in his hand and was wanking slowly. I couldn’t see his upper body, but I could see the porn movie playing on the monitor.

Not shocked (after all, the guy is widowed) but what I did feel was a frisson between my legs, a tingling of arousal which had the effect of my hand lifting, then sliding into my skirt top, pushing my boob around before my fingers found a nipple and gently rotated it, arousing my flesh into hardness as I watched his hand going up and down and his balls jumping with every stroke.

I undid a button and got a hand onto each boob, and could caress both nipples. But, I got careless, unintentionally moving too far across the window, when I saw his face, gaze no longer directed at the screen but fixed on my wobbling decolletage.

“Well, Ginny, this is a surprise!”

I felt a blush spread across my face, and then something inside me melted.

“I’m coming in, then we can have some fun.”

Round to the entrance, my heart racing, key fumbled, the door opened, closed behind me and two paces took me to the bedroom doorway.

I stood before him, dressed in my flimsy skirt and sandals, massaging my boobs through the material, feeling my bra rubbing against my erect nipples.

Breathing fast I moaned to him “Oh yes, George, I want to play with you.”

Slowly I unbuttoned the dress, all the way down, finally letting it open to show my white bra, panties and the flesh of my body.

He swung around to lie full stretch on the sofa, gently massaging his erection.

“Your cock needs a woman’s love, George.”

NatalieHarris
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NatalieHarris

I pulled my bra cups down and let my boobs hang free before stepping forward and dropping to my knees beside him, and then taking his cock in my hand, bent over his delicious knob and lowered my face until the head slid between my lips.

He groaned, the deep happy groan a man gives when a woman’s mouth starts to work its magic.

Up and down my head bobbed, slurping, licking, sucking as I watched jolts of pleasure flick across his face. His arm moved down, one hand grasping at my swinging boob.

“George, do you like what I’m doing to your cock?”

His head nodded in agreement, then he gasped as I hit a particularly sensitive spot.

I pulled one of his legs off the sofa and shuffled around to kneel between them, now wanking his shaft with the head nestled between my lips.

”Oh George, I love your cock.” 

The only other sound was sloppy wet smacking as my lips slid up and down over his glans.

“Does that feel good, George?”

He nodded as his body started to react, gentle little thrusts. That made me realise I had a need too and my other hand slipped down to find my panties, and pulled them aside, its fingers pushing into my wet, slippery slit, quickly finding my erect clit and rubbing it hard.

Head bent down again I took him in my mouth, bobbing up and down faster and faster while my fingers kept the pace down below. Then the rhythm of his body changed, little thrusts became big thrusts, his hand on my head pushing me deeper onto his erection.

“Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit.”

Suddenly his cock pulsed and cum exploded into my mouth.

I kept on sucking, it was like being on autopilot.

“Please, no more, Ginny, please!”

But I could not stop, my need was greater and coming to its own climax.  I shuddered, my whole body seemed to be one great lump of extreme pleasure, my orgasm rolled on and on while I continued to drain every drop from George.

Then it was over, I subsided, draped across his legs and hips, little tremors of pleasure racking us both. As a final touch, I rolled up a ball of cum in my mouth, then leant forwards and let it drop over his glans before sitting up and laughing at the sight of his softening staff drooling cum over my hand.

So I looked into his eyes, relaxed and content, happy that I had given such satisfaction to my old friend, but troubled that my cuckold husband did not know we had made love without him.

“Please, you must never tell Stan about this.”

His eyes locked on mine and he nodded gently.

Then I glanced across the room, saw the time and sat up with a jolt. “Oh goodness, Stan will be back soon, I’ve got to go.”

Quickly I stood up, pulled my bra back over my boobs, buttoned up my dress and was about to walk out when an urge hit me, I bent over his face.

“Open wide, George!”

He looked quizzical but complied. In my mouth I gathered up a final ball of cum and saliva, then opened my mouth and let it drop into his throat before going down fully, lips to lips, thrusting my tongue into his mouth. Just a few seconds, then I stood up and walked to the door before turning back and blowing a kiss.

Published 
Written by SandG_Play
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments