Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taming the Neighborhood Karen - Part 2

"Sara gets more than she bargains for when she tries to bully Jake's friends into a game of poker"

140
20 Comments 20
4.8k Views 4.8k
6.1k words 6.1k words

Author's Notes

"Sara oversleeps and arrives late to dinner with her next-door neighbor Jake. One thing leads to another, and Sara's inner Karen once again needs to be tamed. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Jake and his visiting pals are up to the challenge."

Sara and I held each other in the pool upon completion of our getting to know one another on a more intimate level. The turbulent waters began to calm, and the soothing sounds of the backyard reappeared. Birds chirping. The rolling sounds of the waterfall. Leaves rustling in the summer breeze.

Sara noted that she should head home to take a shower.

“Well, you cannot very well go home looking like that.” I chortled.

Sara’s shorts and shirt were lying on the pool deck, thankfully still bone dry. I hopped out of the pool, my dick flopping around having spent its usefulness, and I grabbed Sara a towel. I lent her a hand to pull her from the pool and wrapped her up. After giving her a peck on the cheek, I handed the clothes to Sara, and she quickly dressed. She looked sexy as hell in her shirt with no bra underneath and knowing that she had no panties beneath her shorts was a real turn on.

“Since we are both alone this fine weekend, would you like to join me for dinner later tonight? I can throw some steak and shrimp on the grill.” I extended an invitation to Sara, hoping for some company to stave off another boring night of being alone. To say that other ulterior motives were involved would be an understatement.

Sara agreed to meet later, gathered her belongings, and headed home next door. She hoped that no one saw her walking with wet hair from my house as that would certainly arouse suspicion. Sara dropped her wet undergarments in the utility sink and went straight for the shower. Even though she had been in the pool, a small amount of cum leaked from her insides, making her crotch wet.

The shower was steaming hot and warmed Sara from the chill of the air. She ran her fingers through her hair thinking about what had just happened. Sara was no whore by any means, so why did she just have sex with her next-door neighbor? Although Sara was often seen as a bully, it was because she always wanted to be in control of her situation. Control meant elimination of the unknown. Elimination of the unknown meant safety. Sara just wanted to feel safe in her life. This likely stemmed from events in her childhood that are not appropriate for this story.

While Sara’s husband was kind, caring, and a solid provider, he was not what one would call and Alpha male. Throughout their entire relationship, it was Sara who dominated. It was Sara that ran the household. It was Sara that established their social circles. Sometimes she felt more like a mother than a wife with her husband acquiescing to her every whim. Why did he never stand up for himself?

She sighed when she acknowledged that her next-door neighbor Jake was right about her sex life with Alan. It sucked. On a schedule like clockwork. Wham, bam, thank you ma’am and then he fell asleep. Sara rarely came with Alan, so her vibrator had become a good friend.

Sara and Alan had been together since college, and time was beginning to chip away at her. She felt that life was beginning to pass her by. She was growing weary of always being in command. For once, she wanted to have no responsibilities. She wanted to be the one taken care of and not the other way around. These concerns and changes often come to many at this age. Some call it a mid-life crisis. Others call it a life change. It is nothing new. Sara still loved Alan, but she needed a change. The person she is today is not the same person that she was twenty years ago.

Sara turned off the shower and dried herself. Her mind raced with mixed emotions and was making her tired. She took a few pills to calm the ache in her head and laid upon the bed to take a much-needed nap.

After Sara headed home, I grabbed my shorts and got dressed. Believe it or not, I don’t typically walk around with my cock hanging about. I could not believe what had just happened between Sara and myself. It’s not like I woke up this morning planning to fuck my neighbor. Far from it. As a matter of fact, six hours ago, I couldn’t stand that bitch. It’s crazy how a few hours can change things.

I took a shower and dressed for the day. Having invited Sara over for dinner, I cleaned the house and began my prep. I took some New York strips from the fridge and seasoned them with my secret rub. I de-veined the shrimp, because seriously, who wants to eat shrimp shit? My famous arugula salad for an appetizer and the main course will be accompanied by steamed broccoli. I’ve watched a number of cooking shows and decided to give crème brulee a shot.

As the hours passed, I decided to purchase a pay-per-view UFC event. I could have it playing in the background as I cooked and occasionally look in when the crowd got loud. With the television offering a sympathetic distraction, I forged ahead with preparing dinner.

Sara and I agreed to meet at six o’clock, and I was eager to see her. In addition to having this pretty woman at my dinner table, I was genuinely curious if she would like my cooking. Fifteen minutes passed. No Sara. Thirty minutes had gone by, and I was still alone. At this point, I figured that my little pool escapade with Sara may just be a onetime fling and she was going to no show.

Seeing that I had a UFC pay-per-view event already purchased and dinner on the table, I called my buddies Steve and Jeff to hang out. There was no need for all of this to go to waste. If Sara was not going to come over, I was not going to let it ruin my night.

It was eight o’clock when Sara awoke from her deep slumber. She looked at the clock and said, “Oh shit!” Sara was supposed to be next door two hours ago and she was still lying in bed, her hair a mess. Sara sprang into action, put her hair into a ponytail, and threw on some makeup. She quickly dressed and ran out the door.

My boys Steve and Jeff were chilling on the couch, watching UFC, when the doorbell rang. I was surprised to see Sara standing in the doorway, out of breath.

Sara breathlessly said, “I am so sorry. I overslept! I guess I was worn out from earlier today.”

I was relieved to see Sara and smiled at her. “I thought that maybe I did something to make you mad. I am so happy you are here! Please, come in.”

In Sara’s haste to get next door, she did not notice the extra cars in the driveway. Sara entered the house expecting a quiet dinner with Jake and was surprised to see two men sitting on the couch in the living room.

I could see Sara’s surprise upon encountering a roomful of guys watching TV, so I made the necessary introductions. “Sara, this is Jeff and Steve. Guys, this is Sara, my next-door neighbor.” They exchanged pleasantries, and I informed Sara that when she failed to show, I invited the boys over to watch the fights.

Sara meekly noted, “No problem. I understand. I was the one who was over two hours late. I can come back another time. I don’t want to disrupt your night together.”

The boys protested her retreat and invited her to stay.

I supported their encouragement by telling Sara, “No, it’s fine, really. Please feel free to hang out with us. I wouldn’t want you sitting home alone in that big empty house.”

Dinner was a huge hit with the boys, but there were some leftovers. Unsurprisingly, the carnivores ate all the steak but left most of the arugula salad (go figure) and some of the shrimp. I prepared a plate for Sara, and she polished it off with ease. Having slept all day, she was famished. For the pièce de résistance, I brought out the crème brûlée and a bottle of champagne.

When the boys heard the champagne cork pop, they asked for a taste. I jokingly told them, “Fuck off you two. This bubbly and fine desert are for me and the lady.”

They grumbled a bit and hit the fridge for a few beers instead.

Sara and I sat alone at the dining room table, eating our dessert, and getting tipsy on champagne. After finishing off the bottle, we joined Jeff and Steve in the living room. The pile of beer cans on the floor proved the boys were enjoying their night as they watched men pummel the shit out of one another in the steel octagon.

Sara, being a bit buzzed from the champagne, began a playful back and forth with the boys by talking about the uncivilized savagery of UFC fighting.

Jeff retorted, “There is nothing better than watching two dudes beat the crap out of one another. What would you suggest we watch instead, figure skating?” Steve and Jeff yucked it up.

A bit miffed at their misogynistic comments, Sara noted, “Tennis is a much more refined sport that involves skill, strategy, and athleticism. UFC is just brute strength and landing a good blow.”

Steve smiled and loudly said, “I would like to land a good blow.” The boys in the room all started laughing hysterically.

The alcohol had released Sara’s inhibitions, and she could not let such another sexist comment go unchecked. With her inner-Karen beginning to rear its ugly head, Sara protested, “You would need someone who wanted to blow you for that to happen and if you had anyone, you surely would not be here, would you!”

 Upon hearing this burn, Jeff and I looked at one another and bellowed with laughter. We both pointed at Steve and jointly said, “Oooh, burn motherfucker!”

Satisfied with her triumph, Sara smirked at Steve and turned to head back to the table. Steve could not help but to notice that although Sara could be a cold bitch, she did have a nice ass. He watched her saunter to the dining room table and the wheels began to turn in his head.

“Hey Sara, I know a game that involves both skill and strategy, just like your tennis. Only this one is better,” said Steve.

Sara rolled her eyes and replied, “What game is that, tying your shoes? I see that you failed that one as well.” Sara pointed at Steve’s shoe, which was, indeed, untied.

Jeff laughed so hard at this last insult that beer shot from his nose.

Steve’s face was red with embarrassment, and he could not believe that Queen Bitch had gotten the best of him yet again. Steve had a plan, however, to deal with this Karen. He was an excellent poker player and knew that he could get one of two results out of playing with Sara. Number one, she loses quickly and leaves. Number two, he gets a strip poker game going and has a chance to see her goods, if he is lucky. Either way, he wins.

“Yes, yes, another good one, missy. I am talking about poker. It’s a man’s game, so I wouldn’t expect you to know much about it.” Steve smiled wryly, feeling that he had the upper hand in this situation.

Sara was steamed by Steve’s latest dig. “A man’s game, huh? Look, you sexist pig…”

I grabbed Sara by the arm and pulled her back as I thought she was going to bite Steve’s head off. Sara composed herself and shook my hand from her arm. Little did anyone know, but Sara was no poker slouch herself, having played poker with her bunko club on many occasions. As usual, Sara would typically win these poker games with the ladies.

Feeling that she could play just as well as Steve, if not better, Sara said, “Challenge accepted, asshole.”

The boys all loved poker, and the room erupted with hoots and hollers when they heard that a game was on. I grabbed my poker gear and set up the table.

“Ok, $50 buy-in and to keep it simple we will play seven card stud.” I said as I doled out chips to everyone at the table. Of course, no poker game would be complete without booze, so I set that up as well. The guys wanted whiskey and I made Sara a gin & tonic.

After a few hands, it was apparent that Sara was quite skilled at poker. Between her and Steve, Jeff quickly lost his chips and was out of the game.

Being busted, Jeff stood from the table and said, “Well, looks like I am broke. I am going to head out before I do something stupid like pull out more money.” 

Everyone said goodbye to Jeff, and the game continued. The pot went back and forth as the game went on. Whiskey and more gin & tonics kept spirits high. I hung with the card sharks for a while, but soon followed Jeff in losing all my chips.

“Looks like it is just you two remaining. A duel to the death!” I laughed and poured a few more drinks.

Being down to the last two people, these games went quickly. Before long, Steve’s superior poker playing wore Sara down, and she lost her last chip.

Steve raised his hands in triumph and proclaimed, “I am the champion! No offense, but no woman was ever going to beat me.” He tried to add insult to injury by winking at Sara.

Sara could not believe she had lost to this officious prick. She hated losing, but losing to this asshole took the cake. She thought about it for a second and devised a way to get back into the game. Sara reached under her shirt and removed her bra.

As Steve was celebrating, Sara interrupted him, saying, “Hey champ! I still have something to bet. The game is not over.”

Steve turned his attention to Sara to see what she was talking about. He was sure that she was out of chips, so how could the game continue?

When Steve scanned the table for any remaining chips Sara may have had, he finally saw her twirling her bra around her finger.

It was likely the alcohol talking in combination with her hatred of losing, but Sara decided to press on by noting, “I may be out of chips, but I would like to bet this.”

Steve grinned and said, “So you want to bet clothes now? I have a big stack of chips, and you don’t have too many items of clothing to lose.”

Sara was sure that she could win a few hands to get some chips back. Her pride and hubris blinded her from the possibility of losing. Without much thought, Sara said, “Let’s go.”

Sara won the next hand and collected a few chips. She felt that her plan was working. Unfortunately, the next few hands were a loss. With all her chips once again lost, she stepped into the bathroom and emerged with her panties in hand. She threw them on the table and pressed on with the game.

Sara was shocked when she lost the next hand. She could either admit defeat or remove another article of clothing. Losing another piece of clothing, however, would mean that she would be half-naked.

I touched Sara on the shoulder and said, “Hey Sara, why don’t you admit defeat? You don’t have anything to prove. You outlasted all the guys here except Steve, and he is an expert poker player.”

Sara had her hands on her shirt as if to take it off, but dropped them to her sides after my comment. She took a deep sigh, seemingly ready to admit that Steve was the winner.

Steve reveled in his victory and noted, “That’s right. You put up a good fight, but in the end, the male brain will always triumph. It’s just a fact of nature. Nature made us hunters, so we were given the better brains. Nature made you for reproducing, so your best assets were provided…elsewhere.” Steve made sure to slowly enunciate the last word and looked Sara up and down as he said this.

This infuriated Sara. “Fuck you, cocksucker!” Sara quickly grabbed her top, and it was soon sitting on the table in the pot. She put her left hand and arm over her exposed breasts to cover them as best she could. Playing cards with just one hand, she asked me for another gin and tonic. On top of the bottle of champagne she and I had at dinner, this must have been her fifth G&T of the night.

As the next hand was dealt, Steve’s internal dialogue menacingly lamented, “Yes, we will soon see who the cocksucker is little lady…” He looked at his hand and prepared for his next move.

Sara’s fortunes did not improve, and she quickly lost yet again.

Steve smiled and did not say a word. He stared at Sara and pointed to her shorts. “So, are you finished, or are we going to take this further?”

Sara was not used to losing, and this streak of bad luck was frustrating her beyond belief. Her frustration was exacerbated by the fact that she was losing to a misogynistic asshole. With the knowledge that her lower body would be covered by the table, Sara reached down with her free hand and pulled off her shorts. They were soon in the pot on the table. Sara now sat completely naked, trying to maintain any remnant of modesty by covering her bosom with one hand and hiding her pussy beneath the table. If not for the fact that she needed a free hand to hold her cards, she would have certainly used it to cover her neatly trimmed bush.

Valeriia_118
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Valeriia_118

Sara won the next few hands, and things were looking up. Although she won back her bra and panties, she did not put them on as she was focused on the game. Sara’s next hand was a good one, and she was sure that she would win. Unfortunately, she had nothing left to raise the pot. Sara wanted her remaining clothes back and felt that this cherry of a hand could also get her some chips. She thought of a proposal for Steve.

“I want to raise the pot,” Sara told Steve.

Puzzled, Steve retorted, “With what? You have nothing left to bet, miss.”

Sara was confident that her hand was a winner. The statistics would not lie, would they? With this knowledge in mind, Sara said, “If I lose, I will suck your dick. If I win, I get my clothes and half of your chips.”

Steve could not believe what he had just heard. His little ruse was intended to see some eye candy, but this new turn was unexpected. He looked at me and I shrugged. Although Sara was my neighbor, she was not my wife, and she could make her own choices.

Sara stared at Steve and said, “Well? What’s your answer, little man?”

Steve gave a stifled laugh and said, “Ok, but it’s your funeral. No backing out if you lose, right?”

Sara smirked and said, “I would have to lose, and that is not going to happen.”

Steve called Sara and she laid down what she thought was a sure winner. As her cards hit the table, she smiled and reached for the pot.

Steve reached out and grabbed Sara’s hand. “Not so fast, little lady.”

Steve laid down his hand, and Sara’s stomach dropped. She had lost. She was flabbergasted. How did this happen? The statistics said she should have won. Would Steve really make her go through with satisfying her bet?

Steve stood and walked over towards Sara. I could see the bulge in his pants as he was obviously excited to collect his winnings.

Sara felt sick to her stomach as she saw Steve stand and approach her. Being an alpha female and the dominant force in her marriage, Sara rarely sucked cock. Her husband Alan was usually the one to please her with his mouth, not the other way around.

Steve stood before Sara and stared at her. “So, you going to pay up or admit defeat?”

Sara did not know what to do. Her mind was racing. Here she was, naked before some strange man. A man who has acted a jerk all night to say the least and now he wants her to suck his cock.

As Sara sat in contemplation, Steve grew impatient and condescendingly said, “I knew you were full of shit! Just like a woman.”

Steve motioned to walk away, and Sara’s hand grabbed his waist. Sara dropped to her knees on the dining room floor and stared at Steve’s crotch. She could see the large bulge and knew what hid beneath. I could not believe it when I saw Sara unbutton Steve’s pants and pull them down to his waist. Steve’s hard cock was stretching his underwear and precum had already soaked through its fabric. Sara tugged on the red underwear and Steve’s hard cock bounced out.

Sara could not bear to look at Steve and simply focused on the dick in front of her. She took Steve into her hand. His cock was hard and warm. Wanting to get this over with, she simply opened and sucked. No sensual teasing. No licking the precum. Just a quick suck to pay her bet.

Steve was of average size, so Sara was able to easily take him into her mouth. The salty taste of Steve’s precum rolled on Sara’s tongue as she sucked. Sara sucked and used a hand to hold the base of his cock. She had her eyes closed and felt Steve’s hand fondle her breast. Her nipple hardened instantly as Steve rolled it between his fingers. Sara could feel her pussy getting wet.

Having a hard time believing that this show was happening in my dining room, I was not immune to what I was witnessing and pulled out my cock. I began to slowly stroke as I watched my neighbor suck my buddy’s cock. Although she was initially reluctant, Sara looked like she was now getting into it. Steve threw his head back with pleasure and placed a hand on the back of Sara’s head.

Without warning, Sara suddenly stopped and stood. Steve looked taken aback. How could she leave him hanging? His lust was high, and he wanted to cum so badly.

“Hey, what gives?” Steve disappointedly questioned.

Sara sat back in her chair and matter-of-factly noted, “I said I would suck your dick and I did. I didn’t say that I would give you a blow job. My bet is paid.”

Steve thought about it for a second and realized that Sara was right. Dammit! He pulled up his underwear and pants and headed back to his side of the table.

Sara’s drink was empty, and she looked to me for a refill. She smiled when she saw me holding my cock in my hand. A bit embarrassed, I quickly went from stroking my erection to hiding it with my hand.

Sara giggled and shook her empty glass at me, so I ferried another G&T to Sara’s spot at the table. As I dropped off her drink, her hand stroked my leg, and she told me thank you. My already hard cock felt ready to burst at Sara’s touch.

Sara took a long drink and returned her attention to Steve. “So, are you able to still think straight? I know that you men can only think with your cocks. You going to deal, or what?”

Steve laughed and said, “Ok, but what are you going to bet this time?” He gave a dastardly smile and leaned back in his chair.

The combination of a night’s worth of alcohol and a recent dick in her mouth was making Sara horny beyond belief. Her pussy was dripping wet and telling her what it wanted. When Sara saw Jake stroking his cock, she thought of the pool and wanted him inside of her. The asshole sitting across the table was just an afterthought.

“If I lose, I will fuck you and Jake.” Sara smiled and leaned back to fully expose her breasts. No more hiding.

Steve’s eyes looked like they would bulge from their sockets, and I nearly dropped my whiskey.

“Well, I am waiting.” Sara said impatiently.

The cards were dealt, and Sara paid little attention to them. This game was a formality with a predetermined outcome. She laid down a pair of twos and no one was surprised to see that topped by Steve’s hand.

Sara stood and seductively walked to the living room. Being no dummy, I quickly threw down a handful of pool towels over the couch to hide the evidence of what I was sure to cum (a bad pun, yes, I know…but some of you laughed, I’m sure).

After covering the couch, I sat on the towels and Sara dropped her naked body between my legs. She wasted no time in loosening my pants and pulling them off. The excitement of this unfathomable situation made my cock so hard it hurt. Sara stared at me with lustful, drunken eyes and kissed the precum that was covering my mushroom head. She seemed to savor the flavor as she closed her eyes and licked her lips. Her lips took me inside of her warm mouth and I felt her tongue undulate a tantalizing dance on my manhood. I gently played with her hair as my ecstasy heightened.

Steve wasted no time stripping naked and took position behind Sara as she knelt on the floor. Steve cupped Sara’s ass and caressed her curves. Sensing Steve’s touch, Sara bent over to lift her bottom into the air. Her beautifully manicured pussy now stared Steve in the face. It was pristine, untouched thus far this night, and it glistened with the sweetness of Sara’s lustful desire. Steve extended his tongue and ran it the length of Sara’s labial folds. Her taste was sweet, indeed.

Sara’s suction on my cock intensified when Steve turned his attention to her aching pussy. A soft moan escaped her lips and my cock fell from her mouth. Sara’s eyes closed as pleasure took hold of her body and she rapidly stroked my cock while biting her lip. A loud squeal pierced the room as Steve inserted two fingers into Sara’s sopping cunt and quickly sought her G-Spot. Sara began to buck her hips into Steve as he pleasured her with his hands.

Wanting more attention myself, I grabbed Sara by the back of the head and pushed her face back to my throbbing dick. Sara’s demeanor changed, and she swallowed me with great abandon. Watching Sara’s head bob up and down on my cock was mesmerizing, and felt like heaven.

 Sara’s mind went blank and filled with thoughts of insatiable desire. Jake’s cock filled her mouth and the increasing emission of his salty precum only fueled her lust. She eagerly swallowed and matched Jake’s excitement with the juices that were freely flowing in her vagina. She felt the head of Steve’s cock push apart the lips of her pussy and she could not stand the wait. She thrust her body back into the hard penis which sought entry to her temple.

Steve held Sara by the hips and slid into her wet pussy with ease. He immediately pumped with great ferocity and the lubrication of Sara’s vagina created sweet sounds of sex with every thrust. Jake’s scrotum bounced off Sara’s taught ass with each rhythmic push and traces of her cum coated him with every thrust.

Sensing I was nearing climax, I pulled away from Sara. There was no way I was going to miss the opportunity to sample her sweet pussy again. I had to save myself. Pulling out of Sara seemed very apropos as Steve had increased the intensity of his thrusting. This caused Sara to lose focus on my cock and concentrate on the pounding behind her.

Sara felt Steve push harder, deeper, and much faster. The head of his cock was bumping the walls of her vagina in just the right spot, and it was pushing her to the edge. Her hands instinctively gripped the towels covering the couch as her body readied itself for an intense orgasm. A wave of pleasure enveloped Sara and the muscles of her vagina spasmed against Steve’s cock. A flood of cum rushed forth and she let out a scream.

Steve grasped Sara by the hips and thrusted faster and harder than ever. The sight and feel of Sara’s orgasm pushed him to the brink, and he quickly withdrew from Sara’s backside. With heaving breathing the likes of a man who had just run a marathon, Steve furiously jacked his cock until great jets of semen shot onto Sara’s back. He continued to pump and each successive ejaculation produced less and less. The final drops of his cum dropped triumphantly onto Sara’s ass creating a work of abstract art on her skin. Breathless, Steve fell on his ass and took a minute to recover.

As she reveled in the glow of her orgasm, Sara felt Steve’s hot cum land on her back. She continued moving her ass as if she was fucking the air. It was a primal response. Something she had little control over.

Sensing that Steve had finished dumping his load, Sara returned her attention to Jake. Jake was longer and girthier than Steve, and she longed for the feel of his hard member in her cunt. Sex in the pool earlier that morning was great, but the water changed the feel of the intercourse. Now, on dry land, she wanted to feel all that Jake had to offer. With Steve’s warm cum beginning to ooze down her back, Sara climbed onto the couch and spread her legs to straddle Jake.

As I lay back on the couch praying for the lust in my cock to die down, Sara straddled me and touched her head to mine. She cooed into my ear, “Daddy, I want your cock so bad! Fuck me! Fuck me like a whore!” I felt her hand grab my cock and guide it to her dripping pussy. Jesus, I thought I would blast her with my load right then and there.

I bit my lip and dug my fingernails into the flesh of my thigh. I wanted to do anything to delay the inevitable release that my cock so desired. Sara lowered her body onto me, and my painfully erect penis penetrated her body. She was so wet! I knew that Steve had pulled out to cum on her back, so this lubrication was all her.

Sara franticly ground her hips into me and held my face with her hands. As the head of my cock quickly traversed her vagina and bumped into her cervix, she gasped and kissed me. I could taste the saltiness of my own precum in her mouth. Surprisingly, I did not care, and I passionately kissed her back. My hands wrapped around Sara and soon were sliding on Steve’s cum. Normally, this would have grossed me out, but I was too caught up in lust to care. As Sara fucked me like her life depended on it, we continued to kiss and my hands massaged Steve’s cum into her skin.

As Sara’s pussy eagerly swallowed my cock, I broke her kiss and watched her perky tits bounce with each rocking thrust. Her nipples were hard as diamonds, and I could not resist taking one into my mouth. Sara moaned with delight as I sucked and nibbled her tit. The speed of her cock ride increased, and she threw her head back. Her eyes closed and the incoherent sounds escaping her lips told me that another orgasm was imminent. This allowed me to relax and beckon my own orgasm to come forth.

As Sara bucked her hips, she no longer saw Jake as a person. He was an instrument of pleasure and she wanted satisfaction. Jake’s meaty cock filled her to the point of bliss, and her body responded accordingly. Wave after wave of spasmodic contractions rocked her body, and she lost control of herself for a moment. She did not recognize the sounds coming from her mouth. It was as if a different entity had taken over her body in the heat of passion.

I saw Sara’s body tense and then all hell broke loose. She screamed once again, and her body began to shake. I had never seen anything like it. God damn it was hot! I was proud of myself for giving Sara such pleasure. The sight of this and the feeling of Sara’s sweet pussy became too much. I could feel the cum rising in my loins and could no longer hold back. I grasped Sara’s hips and thrust my cock into the sky. It was time for an orgasm of my own and I did not disappoint as my cock rhythmically contracted over and over. My warm seed sped into Sara as I squeezed her skin.

Both spent from our extraordinary efforts, Sara continued sitting on my deflating cock. Our heads touching one another, we did not speak as our shortness of breath would not allow it. I could feel my warm cum ooze from Sara’s pussy and begin to drip onto my balls. I moved my head to kiss Sara deeply.

Unbeknownst to me, Steve had been filming with his phone following his recovery. When I regained my wits, I looked at him and he gave me a thumbs up while pointing his phone at me and Sara. I gave him a stern look to tell him that video better not see the light of day.

Following our adventure in the living room, Sara took a shower in the master bath to make herself presentable once more. While she was away, I turned to Steve and said, “Dude, what the fuck? Give me that video! I cannot risk my wife or anyone else seeing that!”

Steve smiled and said, “Sorry, bro. It was too hot not to film. I’ll tell you what, I will give it to you as a thank you for inviting me to this unforgettable night.”

Steve airdropped the video to me and then I told him to give me his phone. I personally deleted the file, not trusting my buddy to do so.

I handed Steve’s phone back to him and said, “Thanks. If you ever want to watch the video, just let me know.”

Steve grabbed his things and said, “It’s all good, buddy. Besides, I don’t want to watch your tiny dick anyway.”

“Fuck you, asshole!” I playfully retorted and escorted Steve out the front door.

When Sara emerged from the shower, her body and hair were wrapped in towels. She looked lovely.

I smiled at her and said, “Hey, why don’t you stay here tonight? It may look a bit odd if any of the neighbors saw you walking home from my house in the middle of the night.”

She smiled back at me and said, “I was hoping you would say that.”

We both laid in bed and held each other. Sleep came quickly for the two of us.

 

To be continued…

Published 
Written by TheDoc
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments