Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

We’d been meeting for lunch for weeks, maybe two months. I’d gone in for lunch and there was a line waiting for tables all singles. I’d had a friend who did this, he picked someone in line and asked if she would sit with him if he could get them a table quicker. When she said yes he approached the greeter and talked to her about getting two people out of the line with one table. That and a twenty-dollar bill.

It worked for him and it worked for me. That’s why Carrie and I have lunch together. We didn’t always make it at the same time but we’d started texting to see if the other one would be there. 

We'd gotten to know each other pretty well. My instincts were active every time I met her, I could tell I could seduce her, fuck her if I tried. She never said much about her husband Ben and I didn’t have a read on their marriage. If I don’t get a read on the husband, I don’t try to seduce married women. I knew of times when it had turned out disastrously 

Ben was out of town when Carrie broke her silence. “Ben’s in San Francisco for two weeks, well, it's not as though I’ll miss him much.”

I raised my eyebrows, ”Umm, oh?”

“I'm sorry, Alex, it’s just that I’m pissed, tired, I don’t know. Hell.”

“What’s wrong? Willing to share…or not? Whatever. 

Carrie scowled, “Hell, it’s been a month;  he isn’t here when he’s here. Which is not that often.” She laughed, kinda. “I’ve been thinking there’s no there, there. Isn't that what whosis said on the news last week? God, it really fits.”

At that, the food came and we started eating. Sometime during lunch, I asked again if she’d be interested in sharing.

Wednesday, the next day, I could tell she was still pissed. 

Ok then. Should I ask again? Or not

It was Friday when she started sharing. “Ben’s been well, distant and uninterested in sex or even affectionate it seems like it’s been getting worse. On weekends, he hides in his office. I don’t know what to do.”

Ok, maybe I had an idea for her. I asked her, “I’m guessing there’s a computer in there? You might want to see if he’s using the internet. Check your web browser. oh, check if other browsers are hiding somewhere.”

“Other Web browsers? Why other web browsers?”

I hesitated, “Um, sometimes ah if someone wants to keep their history secret they use the hidden one for their secret, um history.”

“Ah, you know this why?”

“I’ve known people that have done this.”Well, I know all the men I’ve cuckolded, don’t I? You can get a list of free browsers and search for them.”

At about eight in the evening, I got a text from Carrie, wanting to call me.

I called her and she just started, “Alex, you were right. We use Chrome but there’s Firefox there, hiding. You won’t believe what’s on it.” She just talked over me continuing,” It's porn, full of porn, and you won’t guess what kind. Well, all kinds but a huge number of cuckold video links saved, cuckold stories, and some cuckold chat sites.”

I interrupted, “Did you, by chance, visit the chat sites? You might be auto-signed in under his name.”

“I never thought about that. Alex, Um could, ah come over and help me?”

I agreed and was there about fifteen minutes later. She let me in and offered me a glass of wine to accompany her. I was holding the wine glass and went into the computer. She showed me the chat sites and I opened one. It opened to ‘Welcome cuckwannabe89.’ 

“Let's see what we can find.” There was a heading ‘your threads’ that we opened.

I opened them all. Illuminating I guess. There was one thread that had five other people talking. They were all telling him to tell Carrie. He’d love being a cuckold, submitting to a bull, submitting to Carrie. That their wives made them do humiliating things and they loved it. Some of their wives degraded them and they loved it. God, he’s really into it. Humm. 

There was one between Ben and ‘magicbull’ where magicbull shared what he made his cucks do. He had six it sounded like. Ben seemed to love hearing about magicbull forcing his cuck to dress his wife for him to take her out, magicbull undressing his cuck’s wife in a bar for the patrons to fuck.

In another, he was in a conversation about getting his wife to cuck him. The bull was telling him what to do, but Ben was afraid to. Reading the conversations, there wasn’t much he wouldn’t do. He wasn’t into pain, or shit stuff but not much else.

As we closed it down. I asked Carrie,” Ok, now what? What do you want to happen?  It’s clear you have an open field if you want it.  Do you? If you do you need to decide. You. Not Ben. You.” 

We talked a bit but she was still too shocked to think. I told her I’d call her tomorrow, Saturday, at about noon to see where she was. On the way back home, I was wondering if I’d get a chance to introduce her to cuckolding. 

I  wonder if it would be right to try to be her lover and introduce her to the pleasures of cuckolding her husband.  Hmm. 

When I called, she’d talked to Ben earlier but didn’t mention her discoveries. She did want to meet to talk. I offered to bring something to a park where I thought we could find a table private enough. I brought some Chinese food and wine and I found a table at Wilson Creek Park. When she showed I greeted her with a kiss. “Hi, Carrie, shall we start or waste time avoiding why we’re here?”

Carrie sat at the table, paused, and then said, “Yeah, Hi back. I avoided talking to Ben about what we found, primarily because I can’t decide what to say to him. I don’t know. Does he mean, does he want what he posted? Really? Then if he does … ”

I interrupted, “My read is that, uh, he thinks he does at least. You can ignore it. But then it seems to be affecting, ah, your sex life? For both of you. Or you can take it for what it says and do it. Cuckold him the way he wants, says he wants. Then tell him, send him pictures and let your lover send him an e-mail with the pictures. That’s one way, I guess. Another is to confront him. Make him tell you, get permission, then find a bull and cuck him. If you don’t want to, I guess you tell him it is a no-go. Absolutely no.”

I talked over her, “Ah, I’ve read cuckold porn, sometimes, a few times. I’m not into it but hell, the last idea doesn’t work. In the stories at least. That leaves two viable, uh possible options. Just do it or ask him and make him help, if he can’t convince you that he doesn’t want it, in real life.“

Carrie sat there then started opening the Chinese food containers and started putting some on her plate, “You know, it is a nice day and the breeze feels wonderful. How’s today going at work?”

Ok, I guess she needs to think. I wonder if I can … should I? Or just play along with her? I’ve never had a cuckold couple drop in my lap like this. Wow.

“Today? Great, except for Steve’s wife that got caught him fucking her personal trainer, at the gym. The trainer's name is Darius.“

I reached for her hands and held them for a bit, then kissed the palms. “What are you thinking? Are you willing to share it with me? Saying it might make it clearer to you.”

Carie thought for a moment, “What do I want to do? That’s fuck you, take pictures, and send an e-mail from you telling him how much fun I am. That’s what I want to do. I just have to be sure it’s not because I’m pissed. Which I am – pissed.

I don’t know. Christ, Ben, what should I do.”

“My recommendation is uh, do what you want to do. I said this before but I think it’s still true. Cuckold him first or talk to him first. I suppose a third option might be we send an e-mail telling Ben we’ll be sending him pictures tonight as we fuck. Give him time to respond. If he doesn’t, it’s tacit approval. Don’t include any options, just we’re fucking tonight. 

“We could do it right now. Send an e-mail to him from here and invite me to your house tonight, to fuck and to send pictures. Ah, that’s if you’d want me to be the one to cuck Ben, the first one at least.”

 Say yes, say yes. Please. Let’s do it. I wonder what her tits will feel like. My cock in her. Say yes. 

“It's up to you. Three choices. You decide. No pressure. At least not from me.”

Liar, liar, liar pants on fire. Say yes. I want my cock in your pussy. God, I’m such a liar.

I took a bite of food, smiling at her, waiting. 

“God Alex, your third option … would it come from me, the e-mail, or you? God, from you with a picture of me included.“

Yes, I like option three too, not as much as number one, but I still like it. 

“I’ll write something for you too, ok. Give me a minute.”

I started typing a text on my phone. ’Ben. You don’t know me because I’ve only been a lunch friend of Carrie’s. With my help, she found your hidden browser and your posts as cuckwannabe89. I’ve convinced her to fuck me tonight and send the pictures that prove I’ve cuckolded you. We’re going to dinner tonight at seven and I’m going to start sending pictures then and update during the evening and night until we finish. I’m spending all weekend. I’ll be sure to send pictures of all the milestones. This e-mail notice is just to give you something to jack off to.’ I signed it ‘Your soon-to-be Cuckolder, not a wannabe’. 

When I showed it to her, I could see her arousal. She wasn’t sure about the mention of the picture of her, but she suggested we mention we were going to fuck every night until he got back. 

I told her that the picture was included to make it real to him, to allow him to object, and so he could jerk off to it. And I loved her addition, that 

we were planning on cucking him every night until he was back the next week. 

I got my phone out to make the changes and take the picture. We found a place with a little more privacy, where I made a video of her taking her top off and her bra, exposing her tits. We also included one showing my hands caressing and pinching her bare tits. After looking at the videos we decided on sending the video with the pictures.

When I sent it off, I took her and kissed her, “I can’t wait for tonight. Let’s make it memorable, for all three of us” and kissed her again.

We met at Occatiana at six thirty for drinks and then dinner. I was able to get pictures of us entering the restaurant, at the bar, and at dinner. I included pictures of my hands on her tits and one kissing her. He couldn’t see her face in the kissing picture but her clothes showed enough to identify her. He could see one hand holding her head and the other on her left tit squeezing. I sent them one by one as we took them. 

I was surprised he didn’t respond to any of my texts. Maybe he would, when he got the pictures of me actually fucking Carrie.

When we were finishing dessert I got some snaps of her tits exposed. I sent them with a note, ‘Hi Ben, we’re finishing dessert now and we've decided to cuckold you at your house, on your bed. We’re going to be doing it every night until you get back. I’m looking forward to feeling my cock enter her pussy, or should I say her cunt. She’s agreed to let me fuck her cunt whenever I want to. She’s going to let you fuck her vagina. She tells me there’s a lot of difference between you getting her vagina and me getting her cunt. You used to fuck her pussy, but now I’m getting her cunt. You are going to get plain vanilla sex while I’ll get the hot kinky fucking, that you’ll never experience.

‘Nighty-night

‘Randy Cuckolder’

At their house, before we entered, I took a picture of her with her dress top unbuttoned showing her bra undone hanging from her bare tits. And sent it with a note. ‘to Cuckwannabe89. Carrie wants to know if you’re enjoying this as much as she is. Me, I don’t care because I’m going to be enjoying fucking her so much. It’s Carrie that wants you to respond. It’s way too late to object but she’s rethinking sending you picture mementos. Send her a one-word text to her phone or this is the last message you get from us until your return.’ I added my ‘Randy Cuckolder’ signature.

It was sixty seconds later when she got a text saying, ‘God, continue please.’ Those were three words but I didn’t expect Carrie to care. 

“Jesus Carrie, that was a loquacious reply, three words instead of the requested one word. He did reply though.”

It was dark, so I insisted that she let me video her as she went to the front door with her tits exposed. Inside I used my phone tripod to take a video of me taking her dress off and kissing her tits. I was talking to her and the video about how much I was going to relish changing her husband's name from ‘cuckwannabe89’ to ‘cuck4real89.’

I can’t believe this is all from talking about a second browser on their computer. I get to fuck his wife and he’s going to see it happen. Yes, I’ve done it lots of times but this is the first time I’ve never even met the cuckold. Jesus. 

 I sat her on their couch with my fingers playing with her tits. “Carrie I’ve loved everything we’ve done so far and I’ll enjoy anything and everything you want to do. This is something you and Ben will have to live with for the rest of your life. Ben wants to be cucked, cuckolded. I think he’d agree to anything you want. 

“The question I have is what do you want to happen? Just a fuck that we show to Ben? Humiliate him? Humiliation is often what ‘cuckoldwannabes’ want. I can picture this going all kinds of ways. Sometimes the wife wants to be forced to submit is that what you want? Some of Ben’s text implies that’s part of what he wants. 

“Just so you know, ah, if you give me control to do what I want, uh, by the time Ben’s back I’ll have fucked your ass for Ben to see. I’ll have used my belt on you while you’re restrained. There are lots of things I’ve never done that I’ve wanted to do. What I want you to tell me is that you want me to be in control of both you and Ben. Choose wisely, if you give me control, I’m not going to relinquish it easily. I know Ben will enjoy what I do, and I think you will too.”

When I finished talking I kissed her and continued fondling her tits.

I’m such a wuss. I could have insisted on being their master, controlling them. I could have forced her with her fighting. Carrie would have come violently while I was doing that. Ben would have adored watching that. 

As I was waiting, I moved one hand and started fondling her pussy by reaching under her panties. Then I moved my kisses to her tits and nipples.

JuanitaPerez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JuanitaPerez

God Alex, is this fighting dirty? Trying to bypass her mind and work on her lust and arousal. Hell, I don’t care, I want to control them both. There’s so much I’d enjoy doing to them. I need Carrie’s submission. 

As I started using both hands on her pussy Carrie moved away a bit and said, “Stop it, Alex. I want to answer you and I don’t want you to interfere with me. Ah, I think after reading Ben’s texts as ‘cuckwannabe89’ he’d answer by allowing you to control both of us.“

She paused and I waited. She hesitated and I waited some more. I was sure she was going for the limited cuckolding where she felt safe. 

Eventually, she continued, “Uh, I won’t allow anything that exposes us, Ben and me, as a cuckold couple anywhere it can get back here. I’ve read about shit play and that’s off limits too. Pain, um, extreme pain? I want a safe word for b-both of us, Ben and me too. 

“God, I’m going to agree to let you control us. Me now, what we send Ben. I’ll let you control what we do from here on. Sex, you control what we do, uh, sex uh Ben too. You want my ass? My mouth? Use your belt? Yes, I’ll try anything you want or need. 

“After we cuckold him, after we fuck, send him a text that tells him what I committed us to do.”

Hell, she agreed to everything I wanted. I’m not sure if she realized everything I’m going to ask them to do. Ask them, no, not ask, I’m going to force them. I’m picturing watching Ben as I force her to fuck the men I choose for her to fuck. I’m going to force … Hell.

I used the phone to video Carrie while she went to the master bedroom, half-undressed, her tits hanging out, and her hair messed. There, I set her on the bed just as she was, tits, hair, and dress. I got the phone on my tripod, recording. I walked to the bed telling her I wanted to play before we finally made Ben her cuckold. I started by kissing her moving my mouth gradually to her tits while I finished messing up her hair. I took her dress completely off and posed her, legs wide showing her cunt to me and the camera. 

We played for a bit and when I was ready to finally fuck her. I raised my voice saying, “Ben, I want you to watch as my cock takes Carrie from you. Her cunt, her ass, her mouth her entire body belongs to me now.”

I slowly slid my cock in making sure my phone got a good view of it for him to enjoy. I was being rough, manhandling her body, squeezing her tits, slapping her ass until I felt her come under me. I’d told her to make it obvious when she came and she just screamed as it happened.

I calmed her down and started making love to her, softer, more intimate, more caressing, gentler as my cock moved in her cunt. The change made her come again and this scream made me cum too. I was able to pull out so that Ben could see my cum leaking out. 

We lay on top of the bed with me holding her and us kissing tenderly. 

The note I included with the video said, ‘You’re now ‘cuck4real89.’ Ben. You’re our cuckold. As Carrie’s cuckold, you’re submissive to her. Know she plans on taking advantage of that. 

‘Carrie’s submitted you both to me, and I can assure you, I also plan to assert my control. The main thing I promised her I won’t do is out you. We’ll keep your cuckold relationship with Carrie and me private, in town at least. You’ve read enough that you know what she’s left open. If you’ve read about it, I can force you to accept it. Your dreams and your nightmares are open to my control. Your Cuckolder.’ 

I let her read my text to Ben before sending it. Then I explained to her, “One thing I know I’m going to require you to do is be fucked by at least five other men in front of your cuck. Another thing is, I’m going to force him to be fucked by five men in front of us both. At least two of them will be in the ass. You do have a choice though. Do I include this in this e-mail, or wait and let him know later?

”He’s read enough, I think he knows it's possibly going to be something I may want. I want to include them with the video, but I’ll let you decide.” I got the video ready to send with my text message then I added, “Oh yes, I want a message back that he’s gotten our video and our text and understands.”

I waited patiently until she suddenly realized I was waiting. Then she hesitated for a bit then said, “Um tell him what you’re going to do? You want it included now?” She paused then slowly finished, “I t-think, I think uh, God Alex, send them. Tell him I want them added, not you. They are my demands as his cuckoldress, God, his cuckoldress, Oh, and yes the message back, tell him I demand his acceptance of our, not your, our, message. Okay?”

I made the changes and sent them to Ben. Then we waited. Five minutes later we got a short reply ‘I’m working on my answer.’

Ten minutes later his reply arrived ‘from cuck4real89 to my cuckoldress and her lover. I think I understand your messages to me, at least some of them. You intend to be my cuckoldress in charge of me and our sex. I’m guessing that will include humiliation, chastity, and some denying sex. I understand my hiding my cuckold fetish needs deserves some punishment but I still want and need sex and love from you.

Humiliation is part of what I want and need but what some stories show can kill love and respect. I’d like a green, yellow, and red stoplight system so you can know where I am. I don’t want to be your slave especially away from sex. 

‘I understand that your relationship with your new lover puts me under him. Your demands about Alex, I’ll accept under the same conditions I’m asking for from you. Yes, I’ll accept you fucking people he wants you to and people you want to. I’ll accept the same thing from him. 

‘I may have to come back sooner, so I can meet my new wife and our new master.

‘Yes, I’ve reveled in watching your video where I saw you gradually cuckold me when you consummated your `new relationship’ with Alex. I loved watching his cock enter you, watching as you came on his cock, and the final proof of my cuckolding as his cum oozed out. Carrie, I came as I saw it leak out. From cuck4real89’

Well, I know that any cuckold relationship can end when either party wants it to, but this sounds like he wants this to continue. He wants it almost as much as Carrie and I do. 

When Carrie finished reading Ben’s text back she smiled at me saying, “New wife, new husband, and new lover, I’m going to love this.

Thursday, Carrie got a text from Ben, ‘Mistress Carrie I’m cutting my trip short and I will be arriving Saturday, about noon. I can’t wait to meet my new wife. I’ll be ready to submit it to both of you. My new life, I know I’ll enjoy it more than my previous life.

‘Will you be waiting at our house? 

‘Cuck4real’

That night, I undressed Carrie and was caressing her, while she was stroking my cock while we were discussing Ben.

I started, “it’s your decision, I think. What you want the rest of your life. I’m not here permanently. I’m probably here just a few months at most but I’ll love teaching you about the delights of being a cuckoldress. 

“You’ll have the choice if you want, anyone you want to fuck. Any way you want to be fucked. Any way you want to fuck. I do insist that we cuckold Ben with him watching. I love watching as they see their fantasies played out in front of them. 

“He thinks he knows what it’s like,” and I smiled at her and shook my head. “But he doesn’t. It's more arousing when he’s watching my cock in you, but many times more painful. New cuckolds aren’t really prepared for the real thing. He’s seen it but smelling my cum oozing out of you onto the sheets, smelling your pussy as you come. Hearing all your gasps as you feel me taking you from him, it’s a hell of a lot more intense. 

“He’ll love it. For cuckolds, it’s addicting, watching their wives fuck other men, come on other men’s cocks. You’ve already enjoyed the first perk, being fucked by another man and not feeling constrained by what your husband will think of you. It gives you a lot of freedom if there are things you’ll like to try.

“There’s a saying that goes, ‘Start as you intend to go on.’ And it applies here. He’s going to be more pliable when he gets home and the first few days.“

“What do you mean uh, exactly?”

I reached down to her clit and just barely touched it. And then said, “Carrie you’re going to do exactly what I want. When Ben is here, you’re going to do what I want and you're going to tell him what I tell you. Do you understand? We’re going to humiliate him, Make Ben realize what being cuckolded by me, means. What being your cuckold, means.”

I kissed Carrie forcing my tongue inside, pinched her tits, and then moved my hands to her pussy, gently caressing it. I was loving watching her respond to me, it was incredible watching her face.

When my fingers penetrated her and I was biting her tits she was spasming. While telling me, “More, harder, your cock … take me.”

My cock moved up and I thrust it in her, as hard as I could. I was pounding her rough handling her tits. I told her, “I’m loving cuckolding Ben again, you’re going to cherish the memories when you cuck him and he watches. Make sure you watch the emotions that cross his face. You’ll want to remember them.”

With that, I felt that delicious pain as I came inside her pussy, uh, cunt, and I collapsed on her. Yes, incredible was a good word.

When Ben got home, Carrie and I were waiting for him. In the living room. Carrie and I had gone over what I wanted her to say and to have happen. I was looking forward to watching another cuckold submit to me. 

The first time they see me with their wife, fucking her, and seeing her respond to my cock is delicious. The agony they feel watching as she savors having my cock fucking her is one of the best experiences I have had. The very first time they experience it, watching them as they realize what’s happening and they can’t stop it, even if they wanted to. 

As Ben came through the door, Carrie started telling him, “Ben, you’re our c-cuckold, you know that. We’re going to s-show you starting now, Ben. Alex likes to make new cucks, uh, c-cuckolds help him 

“I want you to give my pussy uh, cunt to him. You’re giving me … God, to anyone I want to fuck. Do you understand? You no longer have any control over who I uh, s-screw, fuck. Understand Ben?” She paused.

Ben looked stupefied, paralyzed. He was just standing there.

I looked at him saying, “Ben, you’re our cuckold now. You’re going to watch as I prove it to you. You're going to help by undressing Carrie for me. Then you're going to undress me, so I can fuck Carrie. When you do, you’re going to tell Carrie you want her to fuck me. You want her to fuck anyone she wants, from now on. She has that right from now on.

“Start undressing Carrie now. Here. You wanted Carrie to cuckold you, now make it happen.“

Carrie stood up, waiting. Gradually Ben moved to Carrie, reached for the buttons on her blouse, and started from the top, one by one, he unbuttoned them. He stood there in front of Carrie with her blouse unbuttoned. He was trembling as he slipped it off her shoulders. He folded it and laid it on her chair.

He stood there trying to decide whether to remove her bra or her pants.

I interjected, “Carrie’s bra next Ben. You can touch her tits before you take her trousers off.”

He was trembling so bad it took three tries to unfasten her bra. As he removed it, his hands touched her tits then after he placed it on the chair, he went back to them and cupped them. With a sigh, he leaned and kissed them one by one. 

I was loving watching his agony as he was undressing Carrie for me. Wonderful. 

He straightened up and unfastened the snap at the top of her trousers and pulled down the zipper. He grimaced and then pulled down both her trousers and her panties, leaving her naked for me. 

Carrie’s nipples were stiff and we could see moisture leaking from her cunt, ready for me to fuck her. Both Ben and I could tell she was ready for me, that she wanted me, she wanted my cock.

When he started undressing me it went faster and I could see his erection in his pants, precum leaking from the tip.

When he had me naked, I stepped in front of Carrie, kissed her, and fondled her tits. She was beautiful standing there her tits standing up with the nipples extended, “Beautiful, beautiful,” I looked at Ben and finished, “She’s beautiful, and I’m going to enjoy her Ben. Thank you for giving her to me.”

We went to their bedroom.  And I placed her on the bed with her pussy right at the edge with her thighs spread wide. I kneeled in front of her and started licking up the leaking moisture, I sighed and then said, “Delicious Carrie it’s delicious.”

I continued licking her pussy with my hands caressing her tits until she was responding, “Alex, I need your cock. Ben give me to him. Say. Carrie, I’m giving your pussy to Alex, I’m giving you to Alex; God, I’m giving Carrie to you to do anything to. Ben, say, Carrie, I’m giving you to anyone you want, everyone you want.

By this time Ben seemed paralyzed, watching me play with Carrie. 

“Ben, you’re going to put Alex’s c-cock in my pus … cunt. My cunt. By doing that you're giving me to everyone, anyone I want. You have no say in whom I fuck. I no longer have to be sexually faithful to you. I’m not going to be faithful! You’re going to do it, but I want you to know what you're doing when you do,”

Ben could hardly move as he repeated, he tried to repeat most of what she said, “Christ, I’m giving you to Alex, to anyone you want. You’re not going to be faithful to me any longer are you? God, Carrie, I’m your cuckold, cuck. Please one kiss from you before?”

We both got on the bed and I was ready, “Watch as you give her to me, it’s not just her cunt. You're giving her to me and to anyone I want to give her to. Anyone she wants to give herself to. Now Ben.”

He slowly reached and took my cock and then stopped and kissed Carrie one last time before he officially relinquished his exclusive rights as her husband and took on his role as her cuckold. He hesitated before he guided my cock into her, her cunt.

I was focused on fucking her but Carrie was watching Ben as I fucked her. When she moved her focus to what I was doing she started murmuring, “Ben, Ben, his cock, it feels exquisite, Ben, He’s cuckolding you like this, just like you wanted. Ben, Ben – God, Alex yes harder, kiss me, hard. “Then she tensed and squirted, I could feel the moisture and I came. She murmured, “That was awesome Alex, Ben, yes. Sensational.” And we both collapsed.

When I recovered, a little at least, I sent Ben out of the bedroom.

As I lay there next to Carrie, nibbling on her tits, “That was a spectacular first time for Ben.” I paused then continued, “A dramatic welcome home too. I think I’m going to leave though, um, you can give him a more traditional welcome. I think he deserves it, don’t you? 

“When I leave, go to Ben and make love to him. I’ll give you a couple of days, to, um, connect. He’s going to need a lot of love after today.”

That was wonderful. It was exactly why I love cuckolds, fucking their wives, and then doing it, fucking them, with my cuckold watching and helping. The anguish as my cock changes his life.  

Published 
Written by keylime314159
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments