Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Another Version Of 'Seeing Gran'

"A big hint of bondage in the fullness of time"

17
2 Comments 2
1.5k Views 1.5k
2.5k words 2.5k words

It's another day and I am working on a twelve-kilowatt gas-engine generator. I dropped into the local bakery and picked up a few muffins for the morning break, I also picked up a coffee cake muffin for the parts/secretary/customer service lady. Marcia is a woman I think of quite often, the thing is her husband does too, and he calls her a lot during the day. Marcia is a good-looking woman with a nice way of dressing, a skirt and blouse, low heels, and a nice way about her. I will say the white glossy beads of her glasses chain do something for me, as do the silver half-moon style glasses that are always spotless.

This isn't the first time I have been attracted to older women in reading glasses or half-glasses, a few ladies at a former place of earning the daily bread wore a similar style but they had no beaded chain.

I decide it is time to talk to Gran about this, my interest in older ladies, why is that? Also that I always chose the older lady who dons half-glasses for reading the paper, phone book, or some paperback novel. So I call up 'What's Buggin' Ya' and make an appointment for Saturday at ten in the morning. I am there on time and pay the receptionist. Some guy leaves a room a few minutes later, a phone buzzes and I am told to go into room 1.

"Hi Randy, what a nice surprise, coming in to see Gran, I'd love to chat but I have a client due any minute now."

"I know, Gran. I am the client."

"Oh really now! You paid to come in and talk to your Gran? You'll be getting a refund."

"Thanks but no thanks, save it for a Bingo game. I will have a cup o' coffee though."

"Oh sure of course." So she gets me a cup.

"Now that the amenities are over, what's going on, Randy?"

"Well Gran, It seems I'd much rather hang out with an older woman. I would like to meet a woman at least fifteen years older, but preferably twenty years."

"That is quite interesting, do you have an idea why?"

"Yes Gran, I do, every woman I talk to takes me seriously, it is so refreshing. Mom or Dad hardly if ever took me seriously about anything, no actually they never did and I know why."

"I know that Randy, after that minor wiring incident in the garage, they don't trust you or take you seriously, but it will never change."

"Well anyway Gran, It is so nice to be listened to and taken seriously. The way these ladies dress is very classy not slutty like some of the girls I knew in High School. I think it is due to always meeting up with an older woman who wears half-glasses with a beaded chain and glossy black hi-heels. Somehow that does something for me."

Gran is sitting there with an elbow on her desk, her chin on her thumb, and her second finger.

"So you are telling me you like looking for older women wearing half-glasses with a beaded chain. Why does that do something for you?"

"I think I am starving for a woman who takes me seriously."

"Well, that does make a lot of sense, Randy. What is it about her patent black heels though?"

"They also depict a good bit of seriousness."

"So what exactly is this something, Randy?" She asks in a serious voice.

"To be frank, Gran, they aroused me very much."

"So you're interested in seeing a woman in half-glasses and patent black heels, as that does something to your frank?" says Gran still in a serious voice.

"That is right Gran, I mean there's nothing wrong with that, is there?"

"How long have you had these ideas about older women?"

"Las' couple o' years, when I worked at the office building, there were a lot of older women. They dressed quite nicely and were friendly. Stella was one lady who was quite nice to me and one day when all, but her were out at lunch, I asked her why she wore her glasses halfway down her nose and she explained it to me. She took the beads from over the back of her neck and handed me her glasses and the legal section of the paper. She did giggle when I put the chain over the back of my neck and I guess I looked a bit sheepish. I did tell Stella there was something rather sweet about seeing the light in her glasses with her beads softly moving.

"So Randy, Stella liked being told that?"

"Yes, Gran she did. I told her she looked very serious, and she invited me to eat lunch with her after that day.

"There are some interesting things going on here, Randy. One, that you prefer an older woman, two, that her wearing reading glasses and heels get you turned on. Did any of these women ever see you sporting a hard-on?"

She rolls out from behind her desk, and using her black wool skirt starts to clean her silver half-moon style glasses. Those nice white beads seem to have me in a trance. Gran's feet are in a pair of low pumps in patent black and I give them an eye full as well.

"So Randy, how do you think a woman is going to feel when she finds this out?" Asks Gran as she is still cleaning those glasses with the hem of her skirt. I find something sexual about the white beads as they found that spot between her thighs.

"I don't know, but I'd like to think she would not be mad about it. I mean a nice pair of silver half-round glasses with a beaded chain beats a pair of big black or brown horn-rimmed glasses Jack Benny or Mayor Duncan wore."

"Who is Mayor Duncan?"

"Oh, he was the Mayor in the movie, 'The Towering Inferno."

"It would depend on how she found out. I mean you telling her you really like that style of reading glasses with the beaded chain is not the same as her finding you with her beads wrapped around your organ and cum all over her glasses. Please tell me you weren't going to do that. That is most likely to really make a mess of any kind of relationship you had or thought of having. Randy, what else is going on here?

"It is the way her glasses softly catch the light of the room. it is like if she is looking up from reading the paper or walking across the room and they have the soft lighting seen in them as they hang across her blossoms, it just does things."

"So when you say blossoms, you mean her breasts?"

"Yes, Gran."

"What about her heels, Randy, what do you see in them?"

"A woman of substance, a woman who knows how to make life work for her."

"It's very likely, those patent black heels, on a subconscious level, are symbolic of a vagina, you want to be in a woman whose seriousness means a lot to you. Maybe on a subconscious level, your mind might like what a woman could do with her heel or heels. You tell her how you like the look of the room's lighting twinkling in her glasses, the beads, she takes the glasses and puts them on the heel of her dress shoe with the beads wrapped around you..."

Gran bends over and takes off her heels.

"Let that organ out Randy, I want to see if your frank is as serious about things as much as you are."

EvelynJoyful
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvelynJoyful

I do so and Gran starts to drag her heels along the sides of a cock that springs up rather quickly.

"Oh my, you and he ARE serious about patent black heels." Says Gran still in a serious way. Gran is very business-like, not talking in a happy way type of voice at all. Could she be upset with me even though she is doing nice things with her heels? Or acting the part of the serious woman because she knows I like that kind of woman?

Gran takes off her glasses and puts them on that spiked heel and has them looking at my frank as she drags another heel under my balls, she takes those beads and wraps them around my cock, and takes a picture with her cell phone.

"Damn Randy, that thing is even bigger since I dragged my heels all over it." She reaches over and opens a desk drawer and grabs another pair of glasses, gold half-square as the Brits would call them. These too have glossy white beads.

"Well I have another appointment in about ten minutes, Randy, When is your next day off?"

"Gran I am working the night shift so any day up to two would work for me."

"O.k. then, I'll see you Monday at ten."

I am looking forward to Monday's appointment with Gran. I like how she touched me with her heels and wonder if this time she might actually get me off. Was she being very serious due to my liking serious women or was she being serious because that is how she is when someone is there to talk about their issues?

It is Monday and I shower and shave, making myself ready for the world or Gran anyway.

"Morning Randy, how are you today?" She asks as she cleans her silver half-moon style glasses with the hem of her skirt. Those beads of glossy white softly sparkle, I am wondering if they will be wrapped around my flagpole.

"Oh alright."

"I was quite impressed by the way that cock of yours grew as I rubbed it with my patent black uppers. Did it do anything for you, Randy?" She asks as she is once again cleaning her gold half-square style with the hem of her skirt.

"That was nice Gran, also nice was feeling those beads around it."

"You really like Gran's big white shiny beads."

"Yes Gran, they are quite feminine."

"So Randy, how long do you plan on living with Mom and dad?" Gran asks as she gives the gold half-square glasses a real going over. I have been thinking of finding my own place, I just have to see how the numbers work out.

"I have been working on that Gran, gotta see how the numbers will work out, rent, utilities, eats gas you know... bills"

"Yes, Randy. I do know. I know you're making some good money, you should be on your own. Now I have a room I could let you have for sixty a week. That would really help me with utilities and the house would not be so lonely. Of course, if you wanted to mow the lawn and help with small repairs, it would be very much appreciated, heck I might just be induced to the point of getting you off with my heels and half-glasses with beaded neck chains."

"Well, I could be in today Gran..."

"Oh Really"

"Yes really, not that I have an awful lot to bring over, clothes, books electrical antiques. Later this week I will bring my Ninety-One Harley Sporty over, If I can store it in the garage in the winter, I could pay you more."

"That sounds fair Randy, now how about me doing a few things?"

"What do you have in mind, Gran?"

"I am thinking of sucking you off as I wear a pair of glasses, these..."She shows me her silver half-moon style with the white beads. I want to stroke your balls with my gold half-square glasses with the half-moons for reading. How do you feel about this?"

All the while she is talking in a voice a bit lower than ordinary. "I know I like that idea."

"Randy, what do you know about Bondage?"

"Sex being done while tied up with chains and ropes, and something called an X-frame."

"How do you know about the X-frame?"

"Rocky mountain horror show?"

"Do you like the idea of bondage, Randy?"

"I thought of it with belts from women's skirts, I think chains and ropes could actually lead to broken bones and tied up the wrong way could lead to blood clots."

"You are right but how do you know about these things?" Gran is still talking in a serious voice.

"Well I knew this girl and she was always talking about having her boyfriend tied up. The next thing I know he died from a blood clot, Mom told me she read it in the paper. It was a bit scary I mean he was a big guy and played quarterback for the school's team. The kind of tough guy who could live forever, well he didn't."

"That is right Randy, no ropes and or chains, no X-frames either. That is way too dangerous, besides that, the company lawyer forbade giving instructions on bondage saying people could find it out elsewhere. What I was thinking of is just tying up your hands and legs at the ankles so you can't split."

"Do you think I'd want to split?"

"Not really but one never knows for sure, enough of that for now though, just let that Granny slayer out."

I do so and Gran looks at it and takes from a drawer a pair of patent black dress shoes with a five-inch heel. She rolls on over to me, her silver half down her nose with those nice white glossy beads hanging and she wraps the white beaded chain of her gold half-square style around me and strokes my balls with her glasses.

Gran takes a bit of skin creme and starts to stroke me with her smooth palm, her beads are clicking and moving around a bit.

"Do you like what Gran is doing, Randy? Will you make a nice mess of Gran's Granny glasses? Are you going to blow a few good ropes of cum all over Gran's nice white glossy beads? You will do this for Gran...right?"

I am so loving this, I love seeing the soft light in her half-moon style part down her nose with the beads moving in time to her stroking her grandson, Things are starting to happen and I feel my juices starting to come to a sexual boil, and then she stops, puts the gold half-square style on the heel of that black patent dress shoe, but keeps the beads around me as she goes back to stroking me.

"Gran's heel wants to see you cum those beads for me." Says Gran in a low Mae West voice.

"Oh yes my juices are boiling, Gran" She jerks me harder and we both see the product of her work, ropes of cum all over her nice white shiny beads, she takes that sparkling black heel and rubs it all over me so the heel gets some action as well. Those gold half-square glasses got flooded with my man-gravy and Gran licks them and her white beads dry.

"So Randy, you will be moving in today, right?"

Published 
Written by heelzanpearls
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments