Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"It was the 3 gifs that did it - you know the ones, I'll put them in a status update soon. They get me so hot I'd agree to something like this in a moment, but seeing them did create the fantasy, and whew! I hope you will read and enjoy, and give me a 'Like', a favorite, and/or a comment - but even without any of that, I thank you for your time!"

Richard had shown me some short, sensual videos online which affected me very powerfully. Now he wanted to reenact it – except “with a surprise twist”. It involved tying me up and blindfolding me, like the girl in the video, and I was surprised when he asked if I trusted him.

“Richie, of course! My god, I trust you completely!”

“No matter what I do?”

“Yes, no matter. I’m game for almost anything sexual. You know that.”

He laughed. “I do indeed. I’ll be with you every second. If you want to stop… well, say kumquat.”

“Kumquat?”

“It starts with kum, so you’ll remember it, but it’s not something you’d say for any other reason. Like a safe word.”

“Gosh, we’ve never had our very own safe word before.”

He laughed. “Romantic, huh? Ok, slut, get naked!”

“Wow, I don’t know how much more romance I can take!” I got naked.

He whistled. “Hot! We could just forget all this and let me lick that smooth little pussy for an hour or two.”

“Sounds fun, but no. You’ve raised my expectations – and your cock, I see.” He had a significant bulge in his boxers.

“Yeah, it does that. Ok, on your back, legs spread.”

“I’ll bet you say that to all the girls.” He laughed as I complied. Using several old neckties that he never wore anymore, he started by tying my wrists. I said, “Wow, silk ties; I’m impressed!”

“Nothing but the best for you, my little slut.”

“Sweet talker!” He continued, tying my bound hands to the headboard, pulling my arms taut. He used additional ties to attach my ankles tightly to the legs at the bottom of the bed, leaving me spread and immobilized. I’d been aroused by the video and the anticipation before we began, but it intensified as he bound me, his soft strokes and teasing touches on my most sensitive places making me writhe with desire.

Once secured, he began to touch me, lightly caressing my body. Silly me, I pointed out his oversight. “Aren’t you forgetting something?”

“Huh? Oh yeah, the blindfold! Thanks, that’s critical.” He tied the final tie over my eyes, and my world went dark… but still horny. He then commenced to drive me insane. He touched, feather-light; he stroked and teased within millimeters of where I needed him, stroking all around my hard nipples, my inner thighs, my smooth mound, my outer lips, but never getting serious. I know my clit was sticking out and begging for attention, but he ignored its pleas.

He touched my neck and ears, my tummy, the underside curve of my breasts, my nose and lips, every part of my exposed skin received slow, dragging touches or quick feather strokes, my entire body now an erogenous zone, sweating and straining against the restraints. When he finally slid a finger between my pussy lips I gasped and tried to thrust up for more, but I was tied too tightly. He laughed and continued to slowly slide his finger up and down my dripping cunt, from tight little star to that sensitive V at the very top, above my rigid clit.

Perfectits
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Perfectits

He would occasionally enter my juicy hole, barely, but it was the soft strokes over my little stiffie that were sending electrical shocks throughout my body… I wanted him to lick me, finger me, fuck me, but no; he merely tortured, on and on, expertly edging.

Eventually, as I sweated and begged, I felt him shift around on the bed, his weight making it sink in different places, and then his warm lips and tongue were on my hard right nipple; I gasped at the sensation.

He soon released my enflamed nipple and, continuing to tease my pussy, dragged his tongue across my chest until he could attach himself to the other one, and I moaned. “Ohh, God! Please make me come!”

“Oh, we’re not there yet, my love.”

It took just a moment. I might have accepted his use of “we’re” to mean him and me, but I knew he had no ventriloquism skill and thus could not possibly suck my nipple and speak at the same time! I quaked, realizing I was spread-eagled, vulnerable and naked on the bed for all to see, and there was at least one more person other than my husband in the room!

“God! Who is it? Who’s there?”

Richie said, “Ssshhh! Now, now, you said you trust me. Do you?”

I could have kumquatted, but I didn’t. My voice quaked as I said, “Yesss?”

“You’ll like this guy, hon’. He has a big cock. Show her.”

I felt the unknown stranger move around, and then a hard cock caressed my lips. As a horny slut should, I opened my mouth, and he pushed into it. His cock was big, thick, his foreskin fleshy and soft… and, along with his masculine scent, very familiar! I sucked on him eagerly before he pulled away.

“Seth! Damn you guys, you scared me to death!”

Richie laughed delightedly and then dove into my sopping pussy, lips and tongue knowing exactly what I like, and, along with Seth’s big cock in my mouth, making me come hard Even as I came, he rose up and entered me, hard and deep, and I cried out! Above me now, he joined me in licking and sucking Seth’s cock and balls.

It didn’t take too long before I felt Seth swell and strain, and when he began to come, he pulled free and Richard directed his huge spurts into my open mouth, onto my cheeks and chin, across my lips, my neck… everywhere!

As he pulled away, my husband leaned in to kiss my cum-slick lips, sharing Seth’s massive load as I felt his cock begin to pump and spurt deep inside of me, and I came again.

When he slipped out, Seth moved in to lick my pussy clean. Richard continued to kiss and love me as we recovered, awaiting round two…

Published 
Written by Wet_n_willing
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments