Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy & Logan: Part 1 Smoke & Scotch

"Open your mouth and gulp this down"

13
1 Comment 1
3.2k Views 3.2k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"Logan has been one of my bottoms for quite some time now. He never ceases to amaze me with his eagerness to drain me and off his holes to service me."

It was three in the afternoon and I was waiting on approval for my latest design. Being an architect can be fun, but stressful at the same time. On one hand, I get to express myself, on the other hand, deadlines and constant revisions were a drag. I needed a drink, I looked to my desk and grabbed the small little gold bell that said "Ring Me" on it in bold letters. I grabbed the bell and shook it several times to notify my pet. A few moments later there was a soft knock on the door.

Knock, Knock, Knock

"Daddy, you rang for me?" the voice from the other side called out.

"Yes baby, be a dear and pour daddy a drink, make it a double. And grab a cigar out of my box also,"

"Yes sir, right away," the voice replied.

"Good girl."

I heard little feet pitter-patter away as I waited for them to return with my smoke and drink. I turned my chair to face the window and let the sun hit my face. I took in a deep breath and exhaled. Not even a minute later there was a knock at the door.

Knock, Knock, Knock

"Daddy, may I come in?" the voice asked.

"Yes baby, you may come in."

The door opened and there he was, Logan one of my regular bottoms. He had come to stay with me a few days out the week since our relationship progressed. Although he's one of my many play partners, I like to make each one think they're my favorite. Logan was a special case though, he stood five foot eleven inches tall and was slender and lean. He kept himself hairless like a swimmer. He had a cute little button nose, red-rose colored cheeks, and wavy brown hair. He was wearing a crop top with booty shorts and knee-high socks. I swear, with the right make-up, he could surely pass for a girl.

"Here's your drink, daddy, and I grabbed the cigar just like you asked."

He placed the tray on my desk and took a step back. He placed his hands behind his back and stood straight up, waiting for my next instructions. I reached forward and grabbed the glass of scotch and put it to my nose. I swirled the glass and took in the sweet aroma of a perfectly aged drink. I placed the glass down and picked up my cigar. I grabbed the clipper off my desk and snipped the end. I grabbed my lighter and torched the end, roasting it to perfection. I pulled a few puffs to taste and began smoking. Logan stood completely still as he waited. I took a long pull and blew it into the air. I was beginning to develop a hard ton and my eleven-inch dick was prominently pressed against my pants.

"Daddy, is there anything else I can do for you," Logan said looking down at my bulge with a hunger in his eyes.

"Yes baby, there is, I seem to have a problem. It looks like you've noticed it also,"

"Yes sir, I noticed it," he said softly.

"Then you know what to do then, get on your knees and fix the problem," I commanded.

"Yes sir," Logan said, slipping down to his knees.

He began to crawl towards me, around my desk, and stopped in front of my legs. He placed his hands on my knees and looked up at me for permission. I nodded my head for him to continue and he began undoing my belt.

"Daddy, can you please lift up so I can get your pants off."

I took a pull from my cigar and lifted my hips slightly so Logan could slide my pants down. With my pants resting on my knees he lifted each foot up to untie and remove my shoes, first one then the other. Then he slid my pants off of my legs and then my ankles. Logan ran his hands over my thighs and worked his way up to my crotch. I still had my underwear on and my dick was highly visible against the material. Logan leaned over onto my legs and began rubbing his mouth over my cloth-covered member. He groaned and slobber over my dick making my underwear wet from his mouth. He planted several kisses over my print before grabbing my waistband. I grabbed his wrists and stopped him before he could continue.

"Ah, ah, ah, what do we say when we want a treat?"

"Please daddy, may I have my chocolate snake," Logan looked at me with pleading eyes and quivering lips.

"Is my girl hungry, is she hungry for her dessert?" I asked.

"Yes daddy, your girl wants her treat real real bad. May she please have it?" Logan said pleading.

"Yes baby, you may have your treat, thank you for asking," I replied.

With that, I lifted my hips allowing Logan to remove my underwear. Once Logan had my underwear completely off his eyes darted right back to my dick. He was ready to devour me. He reached out and was about to grab my shaft when I stopped him.

"Uh um, aren't you forgetting something?" I asked.

"No daddy, nothing,"

"You need to fold what you took off of me and place it on the bench."

A look of disappointment came over Logan. Every second my dick isn't in him seems like torture. But I run the show, he won't be getting this dick until I say so. Logan grabbed my pants, belt, and underwear, picked them up, and brought it to the bench. He grabbed each piece and folded it neatly before stacking them and putting them down. Logan turn around and started walking back towards me.

"Stop! Give daddy a twirl, I want to see what my girl has on."

Logan stopped and reached back, pulling his short up into his ass showing off his cheeks. Then he slowly spun around, giving me a good look at him. His soft white skin was a nice contrast from my chocolate exterior. He was soft and fragile, I swear sometimes when we fucked I thought I would break him. But all he ever needed was a few hours rest and he was ready to go again. Logan twirled around and was sure to give his ass a little shake when his back was to me.

"Okay, that's good enough, come to daddy."

Logan stood on his toes and began making his way towards me. My dick was semi a hard and flopping around. Logan stopped right in between my legs. I leaned forward and ran my hands over his flat stomach, around his hips and grabbed his ass.

"Mmm, that feels so good daddy, I love the way you touch me."

I grabbed his ass firmly with one and gave him a hard smack with the other.

SMACK

Logan let out a hiss and then bit his bottom lip.

SMACK

I let him have another before grabbing his hips and massaging them.

"Oh baby, you have no idea how bad I want you right now. I want to tear you apart and leave that pretty little hole broken,"

"Mmm, I'm here to serve you, daddy, break me. Break your little slut any way you want.

I leaned forward and kissed Logan's stomach. I twirled my tongue in his navel, this caused him to giggle. I grabbed Logan's shorts and pulled them down. There I saw his lace-covered cock right in front of my face. I blew cool air over it and then onto his stomach. This caused Logan to shiver slightly and goosebumps appeared on his skin.

JadenKisses1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JadenKisses1

" Okay baby, now that you're ready it's time to fix daddy's problem, so get to work."

And with that Logan sunk to his knees. His shorts around his ankles and a smile on his face. He sat back on his knees and ran his hands over my thighs. He leaned forward and picked my balls up in his hand, massaging them. He lifted my dick up with his other hand giving him full access to my ball. He held my dick up so it was laying against my stomach. He leaned forward and sucked one of my hanging balls into his eager mouth. Twirling his tongue over it as he sucked it in and out of his mouth. Then he began alternating between both of my balls. Taking each one into his mouth at a time.

While he had this little rhythm going he began stroking my dick with his hand. He stroked it slowly, from the head to my tip up and down up and down. I was about three-quarters hard at this point and was enjoying every second.

"You must have been extra hungry today baby, you're eating me up something fierce," I moaned out.

"I aim to please you, daddy, your satisfaction is my only goal," he replied.

I reaches forward and grabbed a handful of Logan's hair. I pulled him closer into me.

"Mmm baby, you know just how daddy likes it, keep going."

I grabbed my drink with my free hand and took a sip. Logan was working my balls masterfully. He worked my balls and stroked me for the better part of ten minutes. Then he changed his focus to his true desire. By this point I was fully hard, all eleven inches standing firm in his hand. Logan wanted my dick in his mouth badly and I was eager for him to swallow me. He leaned back and let my balls fall out of his mouth, covered in his spit. He leaned forward and was set on his new task. He leaned my dick forward so it was horizontal. He got within an inch of it when I stopped him.

"Wait, a little treat for being a good girl."

With that, I pushed Logan down so he was lower than my dick. Then I pulled him forward and pressed the tip against his lips but didn't let it go in his mouth.

"Say ah," I commanded.

I grabbed my glass and poured a trickle down my shaft that went down my dick and into Logan's mouth. He gulped down the liquor that flowed from my glass but didn't let my cock past is lips. He skillfully drank from my shaft as if it was coming out of me.

"Good job my baby, daddy is so proud of you."

A huge smile came over Logan's face as he knew he had pleased me. I pulled back and rubbed my duck over Logan's face, smacking it on his lips a few times.

"Are you ready baby, are you ready for your treat now?" I asked.

"Yes daddy, I'm so ready, please give it to me. I want all of it right now, please," he said in a pleading voice.

"Okay, here you go baby."

I grabbed the back of Logan's head and began sliding it into his mouth. He was taking it well as I easily slid the first eight inches in. I was stroking inside of his mouth smoothly and getting deeper with each passing minute. I grabbed the other side of his hand and began slightly fucking his mouth. This caused a small choking gurgle gluck sound to come out. I did this for several minutes before pulling out and leaving only the head in his mouth. Logan's eyes were watering and his cheeks were bright red. He breathed around my thick shaft and through his nose for air.

"Are you ready to go again, baby?"

Logan replied with a muffled "yes daddy" due to my dick still in his mouth.

"Good, then let's continue," I replied.

I grabbed both sides of Logan's head and began fucking his mouth again. I felt myself at the start of his throat and pressed harder into his face. Logan began gagging and spitting up.

"Relax, baby, let daddy have that fuck hole, breathe through your nose and relax your throat. Be a good girl for daddy."

Logan did as he was told and relaxed his throat for me to enter and get deep. I let out a loud moan once I had a decent amount inside his throat. We were almost face-to-pelvis when I picked up my pace. I could hear Logan gagging and gurgling while I assaulted his mouth and throat. I lifted my hips off my chair and fucked his mouth like a pussy. The sensation was incredible, Logan took the fucking like he was born to do it. I sat back down I'm my chair and pulled out of Logan's throat. His eyes were watering and his nose began to run.

"Look at you, baby, you look so pretty, getting all messy for daddy,"

Logan smiled knowing he made me happy. But the moment was short-lived. I grabbed his head again and continued fucking his throat with a vigorous passion. After about fifteen minutes of this Logan began spitting up on my dick and crotch. But that didn't deter me from fucking his mouth a throat. His choking and gagging made me even more erect and drove my passion even more. I started swirling my hips into Logan's face as I stayed in his throat, easing off the gas a little bit.

I let Logan have a relaxed pace for a few minutes then we began again. I plunged back into his throat and began ducking him like a man possessed. I could feel my orgasm approaching and was ready to flood his belly with cum. I stroked as far into his mouth as I could those last few minutes. Logan was tapping my thighs and pressing and against me to slow down but I wasn't having it. I fucked his mouth like a man possessed.

Fuck him and his air, I thought to myself.

I continued like this for several minutes until so finally made one last plunge and exploded into Logan's throat.

"Ah, fuck me babe, Jesus Christ, your throat is so fucking good," I yelled out.

I let off eight spurts of cum inside of Logan. Even after I began going soft I still continued stroking in his mouth for another ten minutes. When I finally pulled out we both were a mess. Logan looked disheveled and I was sitting in a puddle of spit, snot, sweat, and cum. I let go of Logan's hair and he gasped heavily.

"That was great babe, thank you for that. Now go get cleaned up and run us shot shower. I'll be there in a minute. When we're done in there, I want you to come clean up the mess you made. Then you can get started on dinner, okay."

"Yes daddy, I'll get right on that. And thank you for a great treat, I really enjoyed it and loved how rough you were with me."

"You're welcome baby, now get to it."

Published 
Written by Daddy_DK
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments