Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bonnie’s Big Gangbang, Part 2

"Bonnie finally gets to fuck and suck as much cock as she has dreamed of. And more…"

43
17 Comments 17
24.7k Views 24.7k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Author's Notes

"I wrote this for my friend Bonnie, whose sexual fantasy is to be gangbanged and cum all over. Since she is very shy, and unlikely ever to experience this in real life, I offered to let it happen to her virtually, in a story. This story is more hardcore than the things I normally write, but it's what she wanted, so Bonnie: This is for you. <p> [ADVERT] </p>And for you readers, I'm sure she'd like you to imagine that this really happened to her – and that you were watching…"

She stood outside the door of the Rage clubhouse, trembling with both fear and excitement, wearing a translucent yellow sundress…and nothing else. As she had been doing all week, she asked herself one last time if she really wanted to do this. And as she had answered herself all week, fuck yeah!

In addition to the fear and uncertainty, she also felt unbelievably wanton: hot, unsettled, and horny, to the point where she was having trouble breathing, and couldn’t really think straight. But most of all she was eager to get started.

She and Nick had been exchanging steamy emails for over two weeks, and everything was finally ready. They were almost getting to be friends.

Taking a last, shaky breath, glanced around, looking at the people walking by. Fuck it! she thought, undid the clasp at the back of the sundress, hiked it over her head, and dropped it on the pavement. A number of people stopped to stare at her naked body, but she was beyond caring.

She pushed open the door of the biker club’s bar, stepped inside, and halted. All talking stopped, and everyone turned to look at her.

She felt the pulse beating fast and hard in her throat. Last chance to chicken out! She said to herself. Instead, she stepped forward.

Nick walked over the greet her, turned to the gangmember behind the video camera, and said, “OK, Kevin. Get it rolling.”

Then he turned to her and said, “You’re going out to the Internet live to about a dozen different porn sites.” He gave her a nasty grin, and her stomach dropped. “You’re going to be famous!”

The HD camera was mounted on a light tripod, and swivelled to point at her.

She turned to face the camera, stepping her legs wide, not only showing her naked body, but that she had shaved her cunt. She was pretty, even beautiful, and seemed tiny, almost elfin, next to Nick. She had smallish tits, but a round, beautiful ass.

Her nether lips were already puffy and pink. If anyone had looked closely, they would have noticed that she was already so wet that her pussy was actually dripping. And that was before anyone had touched her.

She licked her lips, then said, “My name is Bunny. I’m a slut, and I am here to have the Rage Pack gangbang and cum all over me. This was my idea, I have not been forced or coerced in any way, and I have agreed to hold the Rage Pack blameless for anything that happens to me.”

Nick towering over her, looked down and said, “You are, without doubt, the filthiest cunt I have met in a long time. You want to fuck and suck as much cock as you can, you want us to screw you up the ass, cover you in cum, humiliate and treat you like a dirty whore, to be our fucktoy, and gangbanged like the cumslut you are. Have I got that right?”

She nodded, her cheeks burning.

“Say it.”

“I want to be your fucktoy, to be gangbanged like a filthy cumslut, to have my cunt fucked over and over and over, to be screwed up the ass, to be covered in cum, and humiliated and treated like the dirty whore that I am.”

Nick smiled, and turned to the gang. “You heard the lady. Anyone have any objections?”

The chorus of “NO” was overwhelming.

He smiled and said, “Well, slut, you drive a hard bargain – but my bargain’s pretty hard, too. So, bend over, you fucking cunt, ‘cause here cums my contract…Stand back, boys! Gimme some elbow room!”

He grabbed the back of her neck, bent her over a nearby table, and kicked her legs apart.

Unzipping, and pulling out his hefty piece of meat, maneuvered his cock to her slit, and in one, smooth thrust, he shoved it hard into her already sopping cunt. She shrieked, partly in surprise at the violence of his action, and partly in excitement that her fantasy was finally coming true. She had told him she liked rough sex, but didn’t want visible bruises, and he was going to make sure she got what she wanted.

He fucked her hard for maybe thirty seconds while she whimpered, then pulled abruptly out, hauled her upright by the scruff of her neck, and dragged her over to the bar. He turned his back to the bar, leaned against it, then picked her up under her arms, flipped her over, and brought her hips up to his shoulders, with her knees on either side of his neck.

Settling her hips on his shoulders, he pushed his now-dripping cock towards her mouth. She wriggled down to reach it, while he held her hips to keep her from falling. Eagerly she grabbed his dick with one hand, and pushed up against his opposite thigh with the other, then licked her lips and slid his cock into her mouth in an upside down, standing 69. The Pack cheered and applauded.

Nick put one arm around her hips to keep her secure, leaned further back, and put his other hand on the back of her head, and pushed her head hard, forcing his cock down her throat. She gagged and coughed, then swallowed, stuck her tongue out, and started deep throating most of him – although his length and girth were at the extreme edge of what she could manage.

And because he was leaning back, she had a hard time getting his cock out of her throat, finding herself trapped with it deep inside. Whenever she managed to get enough of him out that she could breathe, she gasped in as much air as she could before being forced back down his length, which was precisely what Nick wanted. He was deliberately making her gasp and choke on his cock because it turned him on to do so.

Meanwhile, he was busy savaging her cunt with his mouth. He knew his way around a pussy, and before long, she started writhing and groaning around his cock. She had been half way to climaxing when she walked in she was so excited, so it wasn’t long before she started moaning louder and louder – and then, finally, started shuddering and screaming around his cock.

“She’ll be cumming ‘round my cock, boys, when she cums!” Nick sang out, and everyone cheered again. A few seconds later, he frowned, then pulled her off his cock, and straightened up.

Startled, she looked at his prick. The slit seemed to be an eye, looking back at her, and it drew away momentarily, then seemed to spring forward towards her.

Rope after rope of thick, viscous cum leapt at her. Surprised, she held her hands up and to the sides of her head, forced herself to watch, and felt his cum strike her throat, her chin, her lips, her nose, saw it reach her eyes, causing them to blur and causing her to blink and shake her head.

Nick felt his knees go weak as he came all over her face, pumping spurt after thick spurt of cum onto her, then watched as it ran down her face and into the blond hair hanging towards the floor. She gasped, then closed her eyes, shook her head, shocked by what had just happened. When he was finished, she paused, then slowly reached out and grabbed him, and started to lick the cum off his cock.

He waited, standing still, until some of the sperm had dripped off of her, then gently turned her right-side up again. “Okay, assholes, line up. Port side riders fuck her cunt or ass, by seniority. Starboard side riders fuck her mouth. And if anyone wants to cum on her face or her cunt, go right ahead. The deal is we have to cum outside her as often as inside. So, let’s go, guys! It’s fucking time!”

Holding Bonnie by the back of her neck, he forced her to walk over to a single bed that had been laid out at the back of the room. Kevin moved the camera around to get a good angle for the video. Bonnie knew her degradation was going to be seen by thousands of people, possibly tens of thousands. She felt both exhilarated at the thought, and deeply humiliated.

The bed was covered with a rubber sheet. There were some pillows at the top of the bed. And it was positioned over a blue, plastic tarp. Peeking out from under the bed was a small, tin washbasin, which would catch dripping cum.

Nick pushed Bonnie down sideways across the bed, with her head at one side, and with her feet at the other. “Up on your hands and knees, slut.”

When she complied, he looked down at her, put his finger under her chin, forcing her to look at him, and said, “Okay, bitch, this is where you get screwed, blued, and tattooed. I sure hope you haven’t changed your mind, ’cause it’s too late to leave now.” And he smirked at her.

She looked at him, spread her legs, arched her back, and opened her mouth wide in answer, his cum dripping from her face.

In a surprisingly short period of time, a well-organized train formed on both sides of the bed with guys stroking their pricks to keep them hard. Chuck, the Pack’s second-in-command, spat on his hand, wiped it around his dickhead, then spread her legs even further apart, and plunged his pecker into her with no further preparation, fucking her hard, and shoving himself as deeply into her as he could.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the bed, another cocksman grabbed her hair, yanking her head further back, tentatively slid his length down the throat, not wanting to hurt his cock in case her mouth wasn’t wet. But when he found it was, he started going at her throat, full bore, fucking hard and bumping his abdomen against her nose and his balls against her chin, so that she was grunting and gagging, with the air being forced out of her lungs with each stroke.

The two men, one at each end of her, started moving her body instead of theirs, coordinating the movement so one cock was leaving her cunt as the other was shafting her throat and vice-versa. The guy at her head reached down, grabbed her tits, and used them as handles to force her to move back and forth, making her gag each time the momentum of her body forced her forwards onto his cock.

NatashaGarcia20
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NatashaGarcia20

Shortly thereafter, the banger fucking her mouth came, arching his hips and forcing himself deep down her throat when he did, lifting his head up and shouting as he spasmed inside her. She choked on the cum pulsing down her throat, and some of it leaked out, dripping onto the rubber sheet and tarp.

Bonnie was both ecstatic and terrified at being treated this way. And that just made her all the more excited. She felt used, and with about as much dignity as a blow-up sex doll, and that truly excited her.

So, when the second gang member stuck his cock in her now-cum-filled mouth, and the next in line shoved his cock in her cunt, she climaxed again, bucking.

The one fucking her mouth started saying, “I think this whore is finding she’s taken in” and he shoved hard down her throat, “…more…” shoving hard again, “…than she can swallow!” and he laughed. This started chatter up and down the line.

“Hey slut. Had enough? Well, you’ve only got about twenty more guys – for the first run-through!’

“Look at the slut squirm! I think she likes it!” another called.

“She’d better,” a third said, “she’s got at least three more hours and probably about 70 more cocks to go…”

The one fucking her mouth suddenly came, and part way through, pulled out and sprayed her face. “She’d be awfully pretty…if it weren’t for all the cum in her hair and on her face!” he laughed.

Bonnie’s face burned in embarrassment – and she came for a third time as the embarrassment, combined with the continual stimulation of her cunt, reached her. And perversely, the more she felt like a dirty, used whore, the more submissive she became, and the more she wanted to be used.

She opened her mouth wide whenever a cock approached her, and tilted her head back so the fucker could push farther down her throat.

She arched her back to make it easier for someone fucking her cunt to plumb even farther into her vagina.

Then things changed. The next guy, whose name was Toad, lined his thick cock up at the entrance to her cunt, and plunged in, making a squelching noise as he entered, while cum spurted out of it because it was already full. Then Toad pulled out, lined his cock up against her puckered asshole, and slowly, but steadily forced his way past her ring, then finally shoved it up her ass.

The sudden, painful penetration of her ass made her scream around the cock of the man fucking her mouth, who laughed and shoved harder, making her gag and choke.

Meanwhile, Toad withdrew all the way again, leaving her ass completely, then lined up and porked her again. And although his cock entered a little more easily this time, it still hurt, and she cried out around the other cock again, eliciting even more laughter.

Toad knew exactly what he was doing, and kept at it until finally her ass was much looser, and he was poking in and out quite easily. He held off cumming as long as he could, then finally rammed into her as far as he could, and delivered a mammoth load up her ass. After pausing a second, he withdrew, wiped his cock on her ass, then gave her a stinging slap before saying, “Fucking tramp,” and moving off.

His actions didn’t go unnoticed, and for the next several gangbangers, some fucked her up the ass, and some alternated, fucking her cunt for a while, then her ass, then going back to her cunt.

One of them porked her ass and reached down and started rubbing her clit. She started quivering, moaning, and moving her ass even more than she had before, then went rigid as she came for a fourth time, opening her mouth wide around the meat that was occupying it, and crying out – in ecstasy this time.

By now, Bonnie felt like a total slut, a dirty, wet, used, tramp, not like the seemingly sweet, pretty, young girl who had walked in the door minutes before. Her face continued to burn in embarrassment, which only turned her on more.

Finally, the train of men had all gone through her once, with everyone having a turn in either one end or the other, so Nick called a halt.

He walked over to Bonnie, sat next to her where she was panting hard, with her head hanging low. He lifted her cum-covered face, saw the cum leaking out of her mouth, and said, “Had enough?”

She stared at him, then reached a hand down to her cunt, put two fingers in it, gathering as much cum as she could, then brought them up to her mouth and sucked the cum in with a noisy slurp, holding his eyes the whole time.

Nick laughed. “You are really something. A true, cocksucking cumslut. And if you want more, then, bitch, you’ve come to the right place.”

He signalled across the room, and five women came over. Nick got up and his place was taken by a tall, heavily made up red-head who was barely clothed at all, wearing a halter top and hot pants. She pushed Bonnie up so she was kneeling on her heels, and gave her a glass of water. Bonnie found she was surprisingly thirsty, despite all the fluids that had just been forced down her throat.

Nick leaned over, and said, “So, ah, you said you wanted to be banged by the entire gang, right?”

Bonnie nodded.

“Well, I going to give my guys a chance to catch their breath, have a drink and reload, so, I’m going to turn you over to the five furies – starting with Melissa here.” He pointed to the red head, then Nick walked away to get a drink and talk with the other members.

Melissa watched him leave, then her smile broadened. She stood up, took the glass from Bonnie and handed it off to one of the other girls, then stripped off, revealing a shaved pussy and big tits.

She was already close to Bonnie, so once the hot pants came off, Bonnie could smell her, and knew what was coming next.

Melissa pushed Bonnie’s shoulders, and turned her body so she was lying on her back. Next, Melissa knelt up on the bed next to Bonnie, walked her knees forward until her cunt was positioned over the younger woman, knees touching shoulders, then knelt, lowered herself onto Bonnie’s mouth. Then she leant over and whispered to her, “Hello, bitch. You think you’re so special, so hot. The guys haven’t talked about anything but banging you for days.

“But we’re not the guys. So, open wide, sweetie. We’ve got some gifts for you.”

The two of the other girls each grabbed two limbs on each side – one arm and one leg apiece – and pulled them out almost painfully wide, spread-eagling Bonnie, and holding tight. Bonnie was helpless, her head trapped between Melissa’s knees and gagged by the pussy pressed against her mouth.

Melissa reached forward and started twisting and pulling Bonnie’s tits, as Nick had said Bonnie found them sensitive. Bonnie tried to squirm away, but was held tight by the other women. “Start licking, you fucking cunt. And I’d better like what you do, or your nips are going to be really sore tomorrow…”

Bonnie, swallowed, inhaled the spicy aroma of the larger woman’s pussy, and urgently started to lick and nibble her way around the woman’s clit, slit, cunt, perineum, and asshole, then back again, raising her head and straining to reach the woman’s sensitive areas.

As she started, the fourth women stripped off, knelt down, and started doing the same to Bonnie’s cunt while simultaneously applying a battery-powered wand to her clit.

But Bonnie had already cum four times, and her entire pubic area was incredibly sensitive. She tried to buck the woman off, but with her hands and feet held tight, she was helpless.

Finally, though, she was forced past the sensitivity, and found the intensity of the girls’ ministrations were rapidly bringing her to yet another climax. Soon enough, she was bucking and squirming even harder as she came again.

Melissa, meanwhile, succumbed to Bonnie’s urgent attentions, partly turned on by the submissive attitude of the girl, and came quickly. When she recovered, she lifted her mound slightly, grunted, and pissed on Bonnie’s face.

Bonnie was tempted to shout out to get Nick’s attention, but the cumulative humiliation she had experienced tonight had actually increased her feelings of submissiveness. She shut her eyes, and mouth, and although she blushed furiously, took it without objection.

And when Melissa was done, Bonnie shook her head to clear her eyes, then opened them to see the woman smirking down at her. Bonnie lifted her head, kissed the woman’s cunt lips, and said, “Thank you, miss.” Melissa snorted, clambered off and whispered something to the next girl in line.

For now it was the gang’s girls time to cycle through Bonnie, taking turns licking her cunt and forcing her to orgasm after orgasm with the wand, orgasms that were truly painfully as well as pleasurable, while grinding their cunts into her face, telling her to lick and suck their cunts to climax.

They dripped cunt honey on her as they came, painting her lips and smearing her face with it. Two of them actually squirted into her mouth, and over her face and neck.

Meanwhile, the guys, who by now had recovered enough to be watching, were standing around, cheering, and shouting insults at Bonnie:

“Pussy slut! … Cats got your tongue! … Eat ‘em all, slut! … Look at the pussy whore go! … Can’t get enough slash, can you, cum-bucket!”

Bonnie barely heard them, but felt the intensity of their taunts, even as one woman after another ground their cunts into her face. She was helpless to resist, partly because they were holding her down and forcing her, but more because she wanted to be forced, used, and degraded.

I really am a slut, she thought, helplessly, just as I always wanted to be.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by JamesLlewellyn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments