Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Chicago Series... <p> [ADVERT] </p>Part 26 of many"

Sam

On our last night in Boston, Mark and I decided we couldn’t end our trip without checking out the hotel’s outdoor hot tub. It was a perfect, chilly, late spring night, and the only thing keeping me from feeling fully content was the knowledge that our bubble of bliss was about to pop. Normal life and Mark’s family would be waiting when we returned to Chicago. 

“I hate that this week is already over,” Mark said, as if reading my mind. “I wish we could stay longer.” 

We sat side-by-side in the jacuzzi, relaxing as the hot water bubbled and fizzed around us, steam rising into the cool night air.

“Me, too,” I agreed, putting effort into keeping the melancholy out of my smile. 

“I like having you all to myself,” he added, tugging me closer by my hip. 

I scoffed as he guided me to straddle his lap. “I think that’s my line.” 

We both laughed. 

I felt a swelling in my chest as I noticed the way Mark’s eyes twinkled, reflecting the ambient lights around us. 

Then he kissed me deeply, helping the water to warm me inside and out. 

I moaned into the kiss, pressing myself against him. 

“I always want you so much,” Mark groaned.

He slid his lips to my neck as he squeezed my ass, guiding me to grind on his cock as it stiffened in his swim trunks. 

I gasped and moaned as he nibbled and sucked on my neck and earlobe, arching and grinding with him. He always turned me on so much with the simplest touches and drove me crazy with the words he whispered into my ear. 

“I want you to cum right now. Right here,” Mark said, once again making me feel like he was hearing my thoughts. 

I moaned and reached down to rub him through his shorts. “I want to feel you.” 

Mark moved suddenly, getting up from under me. He came behind me and turned me towards the edge of the hot tub. 

I smiled, thinking he might bend me over right there and push into me from behind. But instead, he lined me up with the strongest water jet. 

“I want you to let the jet make you cum,” he said. 

I laughed, but went along with it, allowing Mark to position me so that I was kneeling up on the bench, a couple of feet away from the jet. He guided me with his hands on my hips until my pussy was in its line of fire, and I felt the pressure from the stream of water near my clit. 

I moaned softly, looking around the deck and up at the hotel room windows that were facing us, knowing that it would be so easy to get caught. My hand moved towards my clit instinctively, only to be swatted away. 

“Don’t touch yourself. Let the water do the work.” 

I wasn’t convinced that I’d be able to cum without stimulation from my fingers or Mark’s, but I tried it for him. The way he kissed my neck and rubbed my breasts through my swimsuit top helped me along nicely. 

Then he tugged my swimsuit bottoms aside, baring my pussy to the jet. 

“You want someone else to see you cumming, don’t you?”

“Yess,” I moaned, leaning back against his chest.

“Such a naughty slut for me. I want to feel you cumming against me, just like this. Cum for me, Sam. Feel the jet on your clit and let yourself cum.”

It was a struggle to hold still, to let the stream of water provide constant stimulation. Despite my skepticism, the strong, warm water was getting me close.

“That pussy is going to cum. Right here, where anyone could look down from their rooms, watching. Show them what a good slut you are for me.” 

My moans came out faster and breathier as I focused on cumming. My head rolled back onto Mark’s shoulder, and I squeezed my hands around his as he held my hips in place. 

I alternated between looking up at the hotel room windows and squeezing my eyes shut to continue the fantasy Mark had described. I imagined spotting someone in one of the illuminated windows, finding that they were watching us and touching themselves, too. 

Then I imagined a crowd gathering on the pool deck outside of the hot tub. A bunch of guys, all waiting their turn with me. I wanted to feel them all. I wanted to get fucked over and over until I couldn’t take anymore or until everyone in the line had had a turn or two, whichever came first. Even the other day with the guys at Mark’s office hadn’t felt like as much as I could take. I wanted more, all while Mark watched me getting filled and covered with cum.

“That’s it,” he said into my ear when he sensed I was close. “Cum hard, Sam. Right here in the hot tub.” 

Then he reached up to my chest and tugged on the top of my suit from both sides until my boobs popped out. 

I gasped and moaned louder as the chilly breeze tickled my nipples. The fantasy and the way Mark exposed me to anyone who might look were enough to bring me over the edge. My body writhed in his arms and against his chest as I came. 

“Good girl,” Mark growled into my ear. 

I moaned and reached down to rub my hand over my pussy as I came down. I had a big smile on my face and a feeling close to pride, knowing I’d been able to cum from the water jet without touching. I couldn’t get enough of the feeling of trying something new and discovering yet another turn-on. There had been so many of those moments since I’d met Mark, each one like a new pleasure high.

“That was so good,” I breathed, turning in his arms to face him. 

I cupped his cheek and leaned in to kiss him, squeezing around him as I felt another tingle course through my body, from the back of my neck down to my curling toes. 

Then I heard the outer door to the hotel scratching against the pavement as it opened, and voices as some others came out onto the pool deck. 

Mark and I pulled apart right away, eyes wide as we scrambled to cover up. He turned us so that he was covering me with his body as I pulled my swimsuit back in place. Then we smiled and laughed together as we sat back down, side-by-side. I wondered how obvious it was, what we’d just been up to. 

When I dared to look up, I noticed another couple approaching, talking softly as they made their way over. I hoped the dim pool lights and the heat from the water masked my blush.

“Mind if we join you?” the guy asked, smiling at us. 

“Sure!” I said, at the same time as Mark said, “Go for it.” My nerves from getting caught caused my response to come out a little more enthusiastically than I meant it to. 

“Sorry if we, uh… interrupted anything,” he added, as they eased into the hot water and sat across from us. 

“Nothing that can’t be finished later,” Mark answered. 

“I bet!” the guy said, laughing as he stretched his arms along the back edge of the jacuzzi. 

Things felt sort of awkward at first, but we gradually found our way to a casual conversation. 

The other couple introduced themselves as John and Lisa, and they were visiting from California. Based on how they were talking and what they said of their trip so far, I guessed they were probably around Mark’s age, in their early or mid-thirties. They’d seen most of the tourist attractions around Boston and seemed more into restaurants and breweries than bars or clubs.

“I guess we’ll need another trip to see everything we missed,” Mark said, winking at me. 

It felt like an inside joke, that we’d foregone most sightseeing in favor of other, sexier activities. 

I smiled back at Mark and felt his hand on my knee. 

“I don’t know. It sounds like your trip was more fun,” Lisa said, smiling at both of us. 

“Yeah, it does sound like they’ve had a lot of fun, doesn’t it, Lis?” John said, adding extra emphasis to the word “sound.” 

He put his arm around his wife and tugged her a little closer. 

She blushed and bit her lip, looking like she was trying to hold back from laughing. 

I guessed they must’ve heard me cumming before they came out to join us and wondered just how loud I’d been. It probably should’ve been embarrassing. But at some point along the way, through all of my adventures with Mark, I realized it felt far more arousing than embarrassing to get caught. Knowing that they’d seen and/or heard enough to guess that we’d been up to something while we were alone in the jacuzzi caused more tingles between my legs. 

As our conversation continued, I noticed John kept trying to bring things back around to sexual topics. 

Mark gave my leg a squeeze, and I knew he’d picked up on it, too. I looked up to meet his eyes, and he gave me a meaningful look. Though I wasn’t sure exactly what he was trying to say, I felt confident that I got the gist. And I knew I would go along with whatever he had in mind. 

“I could go for a drink,” Mark said then, turning his attention to the other couple. “John, want to come with me to the bar?”  

“Sure,” he agreed easily. 

He checked with Lisa, who said she wanted a chardonnay. 

“Screwdriver?” Mark asked me with a smirk, not really needing to ask, but doing so anyway when the other couple did.

“Yep,” I agreed with a smile.

He winked back, and then the guys got out of the hot tub and headed off to get our drinks, leaving us girls alone in the hot tub. I figured it was a strategic move on Mark’s part, to separate the couple, and to give me a chance to have a chat with Lisa. 

We got on fairly easily in the guys’ absence. She seemed surprised to hear I was still in school. I sensed some uneasiness from her, but not enough to stall the conversation or make her seem closed off. If anything, it felt a little flirty. 

“You’re on the twelfth floor, right?” she asked.

“Yeah.” 

“Our room is actually right next to yours,” she continued. “We’ve heard you quite a bit over the past few days. That’s why John was teasing earlier when I said it sounds like you and Mark are having a really fun trip.” 

I blushed and laughed, but agreed with her. “Yeah, it’s been a lot of fun. Sorry if we’ve been disturbing you, though.” 

“Not at all. It’s been fun listening,” Lisa added.

“Really?” I asked, trying to keep my voice casual as my pussy tingled. 

She nodded. “I have to say that it’s helped to make our trip more fun, too.” 

“Well, I’m happy we could help,” I said, smiling as I thought about that.

She smiled back and laughed a little, too. “John and I actually passed you guys in the hall the other night, too. That’s how we recognized you. You were getting back to your room with another woman.”

I felt more tingles with the memory of everything that had happened with Lara, the waitress Mark and I had invited back to the hotel with us on one of our first nights in town. I remembered a couple passing us in the hallway as Lara and I were topless and kissing just outside of our room, waiting for Mark to open the door with the keycard. 

“Is that something you do often?” Lisa asked, pulling me out of my memories. 

“It’s sort of new,” I answered honestly, unsure how much I should say. 

“New for the two of you?” 

“Yes. And new for me in general. I didn’t realize I was curious about being with another woman until recently.” 

“Well, that makes sense. You’re still really young.” 

“Yeah,” I agreed, feeling a little more awkward. But I persevered, wondering about her motivations for asking. “Is that something you’ve been interested in, too?” 

She shrugged and might’ve been blushing too, though it was hard to tell in the dim lighting. “I guess I’ve been curious. But I haven’t had any experiences.” 

“I still feel like I’m in the curious stage,” I agreed, nodding along, hoping to put her more at ease. “Not far along enough to feel ready for a label or anything like that.” 

“Fair enough,” she laughed. Then she hesitated before continuing. “Seeing you the other night kind of helped to start the conversation, though. Obviously, John liked what he saw. But I think he was pretty surprised to hear that I did, too.” 

“I’m sure he must’ve enjoyed hearing that,” I said.

“Oh yeah,” she agreed, laughing. “He hasn’t wanted to talk about anything else all week.”

Suddenly, it felt like we were building up towards… something. I kept finding myself in these situations since I started opening myself up to it, due in part to Mark's encouragement. But I didn’t want to be too forward. I wasn’t sure if Lisa had opened up to me to hint that she might want to try something, or if she just felt comfortable talking to me after what she’d seen. And I didn’t want to make her uncomfortable. Saying something vaguely supportive, like, “It’s never too late,” didn’t feel right either. I worried she would interpret that as a jab at her age. 

“We actually saw you two down here in the hot tub from our room, and came to introduce ourselves and join you,” Lisa continued. “I hope we didn’t interrupt at a bad time. But it sounded like maybe we waited just long enough?” 

Well, fuck. My pussy throbbed as she confirmed that Mark and I had had an audience for our fun, after all. 

“You did… wait just long enough,” I agreed, smiling and blushing.

“And I’m guessing you don’t mind that we watched?”

I just shook my head, my face burning, chest heaving. 

“That’s good,” Lisa said, smiling back. “Because I really enjoyed the show. So did John.” 

I forced myself to swallow, finding that my mouth was suddenly too dry to speak.

“What sorts of things have you felt curious about?” I asked, hoping that she’d open up and feel more comfortable with the invitation to talk about herself. 

“Oh, I don’t know,” she laughed, nervously. “Sometimes I think I’m just wondering how different it might feel to be with a woman, and in what ways. And then I think there are certain things that a woman would understand about our bodies in a way that a man just can’t, so that might end up feeling better.” 

“Yeah, I’ve had those thoughts, too,” I offered warmly. 

“And you’ve found it to be true?” 

I smiled and bit my lip. “I think that depends more on the partner. But yeah, I think there’s at least an advantage there.” 

We both laughed. 

The men returned with our drinks, easing back into the hot water. I noticed John looking at me, an almost leering smile on his face as he sat back down next to Lisa. It made me wonder what he and Mark had talked about at the bar.

I didn’t have to wonder for long, though. 

Mark put his arm around me and pulled me in close as he handed me my drink, kissing the side of my neck and then speaking softly into my ear. 

“It sounds like they’d be into a swap.” 

“What kind of swap?” I whispered back, though I had a feeling I already knew what he meant.

“How many kinds are there?” Mark teased, smirking. 

I rolled my eyes, but smiled back. “I just mean she only talked about being interested in trying something with me. Did John say anything about that?” 

“Yeah, he said they’ve been talking about that,” Mark said, giving my ass a squeeze. 

Then I caught onto the subtext of what Mark said. He arranged a swap with John. So that he could fuck his wife. 

The now familiar, uncomfortable jealousy spiked. Mark seemed only too happy to take advantage of any opportunity to fuck another woman. Another guy’s wife and a mom, in this case. I felt trapped with the feeling, knowing I couldn’t very well complain, since Mark readily encouraged me to fuck other guys. Beyond that, we weren’t in a proper relationship. He was married, and I was just the college girl he was fucking on the side. 

Still, it felt almost cruel, the way he’d flip-flop between saying sweet things to let me know how much he cared about me, and then literally trading me away to other guys. I tried to remind myself that it was part of our sexual relationship that we both enjoyed. And I knew Mark didn’t mean any of it to be hurtful to me. But no matter how hard I tried to push the jealous and upset feelings away, they kept returning each time we found ourselves in another sharing opportunity. And that was becoming an increasingly common occurrence for us. 

“What did you two talk about?” Mark asked then, interrupting my thoughts. 

He moved so that I was sitting in front of him, between his legs, and continued kissing down my neck and running his hands over me under the water. 

“She said she’s been curious about being with a woman but hasn’t tried anything,” I said, leaning my head back on his shoulder to whisper into his ear. “And she said she saw us with Lara the other night.”

“Yeah, John mentioned that, too. What does she want to try?” 

Mark traced the lining of my swimsuit top, brushing over my cleavage. Then he tugged on the fabric, nearly exposing my nipple. 

My stomach clenched with nervous excitement. I glanced over to see John and Lisa watching intently as they spoke softly, too. And his hand was getting busy between her legs, under the water. 

“She didn’t really say anything specific, but I think she might want me to make her cum,” I told Mark, leaning back into him again. 

“I want you to make her cum.”

Then he brushed his fingers over my hard nipples through the suit before pulling it aside and baring my breasts once again. 

I gasped and arched my back a little, grinding on him as I felt his hard cock pressing against my ass. 

Mark groaned and cupped my breasts, squeezing two handfuls as he sucked on and bit my ear and neck down to my shoulder. 

I couldn’t help moaning when I felt his mouth on me like that, and it seemed to elicit a similar response from the other couple sitting across the hot tub. 

“You want to touch her, don’t you?” John asked Lisa, loud enough for us to hear. 

I was too curious not to look at her then, to gauge her reaction. 

She was breathing hard, practically panting, as John fingered her under the water. 

Our eyes met. Lisa’s expression was awash with building pleasure, and I had a feeling mine must be similar. She nodded as her husband got her off. 

He pulled her swimsuit top aside too, exposing her breasts. They were smaller than mine, but she had large, hard nipples. 

My eyes widened when I saw them, and I smiled, licking my lips involuntarily. 

Then John urged Lisa forward, guiding her by her hips. Mark did the same to me as she stepped closer. The tension reached a peak as we stood in front of one another, both of our chests exposed. My small nipples and her larger ones were hard and pointing straight out at one another.  

“Can I touch you?” Lisa asked.

Her question caught me off-guard, as I was close to reaching out without asking for permission first. I nodded, watching her hands as they rose from the water and covered my breasts. 

Her touch was gentle. She cupped and lightly squeezed my large breasts, her thumbs and palms rubbing over my nipples. 

I felt a resulting tingle in my pussy and moaned softly, then reached out to return the touch. With my warm, wet hands, I caressed her breasts and lightly pinched her big nipples. Then I ran one hand up her chest to her neck and held on under her hair as I leaned in to brush my lips over hers. 

Lisa deepened the kiss eagerly, kissing and groping me more intently. 

I returned the intensity, sliding one hand down her body to squeeze her hip and ass, pulling her against me as we kissed. Then I pushed her thighs apart and started rubbing her pussy through her bottoms. 

“Fuck, that’s hot!” John groaned. “You look so sexy kissing and touching her, babe!” 

I pulled back to smile at Lisa as I pressed my fingers in between her folds through the fabric of her suit. 

She smiled back and then moaned, her head rolling back as I touched her.

We were both breathing hard. 

I glanced over at John only to notice that he had his drink in one hand while stroking underwater with the other, smiling back at me. 

My pussy throbbed at the sight. There was something about seeing a guy jerking off as he watched me that drove me a little crazy with arousal. I knew he was mainly getting turned on watching his wife, but the way he looked at me told me I had something to do with it, too. 

Then I looked over at Mark. He was stroking too and winked at me again, probably knowing what I was thinking. The attention just spurred me on more. 

I leaned down to swirl my tongue around Lisa’s right nipple, my fingers still rubbing along her slit. When I heard her sigh and felt her thighs squeezing together in reaction, I wrapped my lips around her nipple and sucked, moaning with it in my mouth. 

Lisa gasped and held behind my head, pressing a little, which I took as a sign of encouragement. 

I kept sucking and rubbing her, then slipped my fingers under her swimsuit to feel her pussy. 

She moaned and whimpered as my fingers explored. 

Then, as I teased her opening with one finger, my thumb rubbing circles around her clit, she pulled me back into a deep kiss, groping me all over and grinding on my hand. 

I moaned and pushed my finger into her, surprised by how tight she felt. I curled my finger up to feel along her inner wall for the spongy flesh of her G-spot.  

Suddenly Lisa moaned into my mouth, and I knew I’d found it. 

I kept rubbing and fingering her, moaning as I kissed, licked, and sucked on her everywhere. I paid the most attention to her pert nipples before sliding my lips up to her chest and neck again. She clenched so tight that it felt like my finger was caught in a Chinese finger trap as I attempted to continue thrusting. 

“Fuck, that’s hot,” John groaned. “You two are so sexy.”

“You’re right baby, this is exciting,” Lisa said to him, her voice coming out breathy, almost a moan.

“Yes, it is. I’m so hard right now.”

“Be a good slut and make her cum, Sam,” Mark commanded. “We all want to see Lisa cumming for you.”

My thighs clamped together to ease the throbbing in my pussy. I couldn’t resist touching myself any longer. As I continued fingering and rubbing Lisa with my right hand, I moved my left down into my swimsuit bottoms to rub my clit as fast and hard as I could. 

“Oh, fuck!” Lisa moaned, as I sucked harder and moaned on her nipple. 

Then John moved to stand behind her, watching over her shoulder to get an even better view of what I was doing to his wife. 

“Lean back on me, baby,” he directed. “Let your hips float up.” 

I knew what John had in mind and smiled up at them as I helped, holding under Lisa’s ass as she let herself float to the surface. Then, I pulled her bottoms to the side, exposing her pussy to the cool night air. 

She was partially shaved, with a small triangle of hair left pointing down towards her pussy. I felt another throb between my legs, and a sudden urge to slide my tongue up through her lips to meet the tip of that triangle. 

Mark moved behind me, reaching around to take over rubbing my clit as I held Lisa’s hips. 

“You want to taste Lisa’s pussy, don’t you?” he asked. “You want to make her cum on your face and fingers? Just like you did for that slutty waitress the other night?” 

Then I felt Mark’s fingers on me, pushing inside me. I clenched around his fingers as he encouraged my sluttiness and dove into Lisa’s pussy with a moan. I used my finger and tongue to rub and suck and flick all around her folds, teasing and taking my time to make my way up to her clit. 

I let her moaning and flinching guide me, and I could feel her building up quickly.

“I’m gonna cum, baby,” Lisa breathed, leaning her head back on John’s shoulder. 

“I know you are, babe. Let go and cum in her mouth. This is so fucking hot. I love watching you like this. You were so right, man.” 

“So hot,” Mark agreed, rubbing and fingering faster as I pressed back into him, grinding between his hand and his hard cock. “Don’t stop till you make her cum, Sam.” 

I moaned into Lisa’s pussy with determination, then wrapped my lips around her clit. I alternated sucking on her and flicking my tongue over and around her hard nub. My finger continued rubbing and thrusting inside her, and I slid a second finger down to tease her asshole. 

“Ooh god!” Lisa yelled, her body writhing in response. 

I kept at it, my thighs clamping around Mark’s hand as I got close, too. 

Then I felt it: Lisa’s hips started bucking wildly, and her moans got louder as she lost control. She gripped John’s arm and held on tightly behind his head as her body writhed at the surface of the water. 

I held her ass up as high as I could, not letting up with my fingers or mouth, rubbing my lips and tongue on her clit as she rode out the orgasm. 

“Fuck!” she laughed as she finally came down. “I can’t believe I just did that!” 

I pulled back and let her go, leaning back against Mark and smiling. I licked my lips before wiping off the lower half of my face. 

John pulled Lisa right into a deep kiss, moaning into her mouth and hauling her into his arms, grinding his hard cock against her. 

I got a little lost as I watched them, wondering if he was going to fuck her like that, right here in the hot tub. I knew I wanted to see it, and started imagining what they would look like, writhing and grinding together just like that. 

“You looked so hot making her cum like that, Sam,” Mark said into my ear, bringing me back to the moment. 

I moaned and leaned back against him, rubbing his cock through his swim trunks as he continued touching me and kissing my neck. 

“Maybe we should head upstairs,” Lisa said, giggling and pushing back as her husband kept kissing and groping her.

“You’re welcome to come to our room,” Mark offered. 

Lisa and John looked at each other, smiling. 

“Up to you, babe,” he said. 

“Yeah, I’d like that,” she agreed, adjusting her suit. “We should check in with your mom and the kids first, though.” 

“Sure, take your time,” Mark agreed. 

So we lined up to climb out of the hot tub. The air was freezing in comparison, and I hurried to wrap the hotel towel around myself. 

As we made our way toward the building entrance, a couple of guys in hotel uniforms came outside to clean up and stack the deck chairs. 

StaceyDarling
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StaceyDarling

“Have a good night!” one guy called as we passed. 

I couldn’t help wondering if they’d been watching us, and waiting to come out and start cleaning up. 

“Looks like you ladies had more of an audience after all,” John joked as we got on the elevator, clearly having had the same thought.

“Do you really think they were watching?” Lisa asked, blushing.

“If the bulges in their pants were any indication,” John laughed. 

My pussy throbbed as I thought about it, and I shivered suddenly. 

“Cold?” Mark teased. 

I laughed. “Well, it is freezing in here. But I like thinking about them watching, too.”

“I know you do,” he said with a wink. 

Then he pulled my towel away abruptly, smirking. 

“Hey!” I yelled, smiling and trying to grab it back. 

“Are your nipples hard?” 

Rather than waiting for me to answer, he brushed his thumbs over my hard nipples through my swimsuit top before unhooking it and tugging it off. His hands were on me immediately, cupping and squeezing my breasts and pinching my nipples. 

When we reached the twelfth floor, the elevator dinged as it slowed, then stopped. Lisa’s eyes widened as I stepped off of the elevator, making no move to cover myself. 

"You're crazy!” she exclaimed. 

I laughed and stepped closer to her, running my fingertips under the strap of her swimsuit top. “You should try it! It’s hard to describe how exciting it feels without just going for it.”

She looked around the hall. “There are cameras though, aren’t there?” 

I shrugged. “I’m sure whoever’s watching them will appreciate the show.” 

“You should try it, baby,” John said, his hand joining mine on her strap. 

“Okay,” she agreed, blushing and laughing as she reached back to untie her top. 

John groaned and kissed her, groping her exposed breasts. Then he pulled back and looked at me, holding behind my head and guiding Lisa and me together again. 

We started kissing and groping again right away, moaning into each other. 

John’s hand lingered on me, trailing down until it brushed the side of my breast. 

I moaned and leaned into the touch, though I thought I shouldn’t encourage it until I knew whether Lisa was actually okay with the “swap” as Mark had suggested. 

Then we were interrupted by the sound of a door closing down the hall. 

“Shit!” Lisa cursed, pulling back and scrambling to pull her top back on. 

“No, just leave it!” John protested, trying to stop her from retying her suit.

“We have to FaceTime the kids anyway,” she protested, swatting his hand away playfully.

I didn’t bother pulling my top back on but took my towel back from Mark to wrap around my shoulders and cover myself.

“What’s your excuse?” he asked. 

“I’m still cold!” I laughed.

Then we all turned the corner from the elevator bay to head down the hall towards our rooms. 

“We’ll be over in a few minutes if that’s okay?” John asked as Mark and I stopped at our door. 

“Yeah, no problem. We’ll leave the door propped open so you can come right in,” Mark said, giving my ass a firm slap and squeeze as I opened the door with the keycard.

I smiled over my shoulder at him, and at John and Lisa as they walked past. 

“Sounds good,” John laughed. 

The hotel room was even colder than the elevator and hallway had been. I was freezing, but I knew there wasn’t much point in putting on any clothes. I shivered as I attempted to dry myself off more with the towel. 

“I think I can come up with a better way to warm you up,” Mark said into my ear before guiding me to the edge of the bed. 

Then he gave my shoulders a firm push until I fell back. 

I yelped, laughing as I bounced a little on the bed. 

Mark slid down to his knees in front of me, his hands on my hips. He gripped the waistband of my swimsuit bottoms and tugged them down and off over my legs, roughly. 

His eyes twinkled with mischief, but the look on his face was serious as I leaned up to watch him, my smile receding as he pushed my knees apart and moved between my legs. He maintained eye contact as he leaned in closer, his hands sliding under my ass and tugging me closer until his mouth was on me. 

“Oh, fuck!” I yelped, my head rolling back as Mark’s lips encircled my clit right away, his tongue rubbing firmly. 

He didn’t let up, holding me firmly against him and licking, sucking hard. 

I brought my hands to the back of his head and squeezed my thighs around him as I moaned and cursed. 

“Fuck, that’s so good!” I moaned, grinding on his face.

Mark groaned into me and pushed back on my legs until they were up in the air, my knees back towards my chest. He continued licking and sucking all along my pussy lips and down, coming teasingly close to my ass and making me yelp again. 

Then he gave my ass cheek a hard slap before rubbing two fingers into the wetness dripping from my pussy, a mixture of my juices and his saliva. His fingers slid into my opening, stretching my swollen walls and pressing up, curling. 

I felt his fingertips tap my G-spot just as his lips centered on my clit once again, sucking and flicking with his tongue.

“Ohhh my god!” I moaned loudly. “Fuck! Mark!”  

I combed my fingers into his hair and tugged, pressing his face down onto my pussy, hard. My body took over, writhing and grinding on his fingers and mouth, taking me higher, closer to another release. 

“Fuck, don’t stop!” 

Mark moaned into me, tickling my clit with the vibration as he sucked harder and pumped his fingers faster. 

Just then, I heard the door from our room closing and looked up to see John and Lisa coming in. 

John watched us, smiling and squeezing his cock as it hardened in his swim trunks. Lisa’s cheeks pinked up as she watched as well. 

I looked back down at Mark and saw the smirk in his eyes as he stared up at me, not slowing his efforts to make me cum. 

“Oh god,” I whimpered, my back arching. 

John stood behind Lisa, kissing her neck, their eyes on us. He unhooked and removed her swimsuit top once again, and my eyes pored over her exposed chest. Her big, dark nipples were still hard. 

Lisa held my gaze as John’s hands slid down her waist to her hips, and he pulled her bottoms down, too. 

Then John pushed his trunks down, allowing his hard cock to spring free. He was average size, about the same as Mark. He stroked himself a few times before stepping behind Lisa and grinding against her. He kissed up her neck to her ear and reached around to push her legs apart a little, his fingers slipping into her folds and rubbing around her clit. 

I tried to hear what he was saying to her as he touched her, but he was whispering. Watching her reactions, seeing her grind on his hand and lean back against his chest, brought me closer to the edge. 

I squeezed my breasts, pinching my hard nipples lightly as I looked back down at Mark. I could tell he really wanted to look and see what John and Lisa were up to, just out of his peripheral vision. But he didn’t let up licking and sucking my clit, pumping his fingers into me and stroking my g-spot. 

Then the other couple moved to the bed beside us to mirror our position. Lisa laid back on the duvet beside me, and John knelt in front of her, moaning and wrapping his arms around her thighs as he dove in to lick her. 

We all glanced back and forth, watching each other. John focused his gaze on me, primarily on my chest, as he pleasured his wife. I wondered if he was thinking about doing it to me instead. It felt so wrong and yet so incredibly arousing.  

With that thought, I felt myself going over. With just another few thrusts onto Mark’s eager mouth and fingers, I fell over the edge. I didn’t hold back, yelling out, bucking and writhing on the bed as I came for Mark and for our audience. 

“Fuck, that’s hot!” I heard John say through the ringing in my ears. 

Mark finally pulled back, moaning and wiping his face. 

I smiled up at him, breathing hard and moaning, too. 

Then I sat up and reached for his hips. I tugged him closer and smiled up at him as I untied his swim trunks, reached in, and wrapped my hand around his cock to pull him out.

Mark groaned, smiling down at me and then looking back at Lisa as she writhed and moaned on the bed with John’s head between her legs. 

I wanted to give him a turn watching and enjoying, so I leaned in and swirled my tongue around the leaking head of his cock. I moaned as I tasted him, then kissed his tip and wrapped my lips around him, sucking lightly. Then I licked my way down his hard shaft, all the way to his balls. I rubbed them with my tongue, moaning and pinching the skin between my lips lightly before taking them into my mouth and sucking. 

Mark groaned and put his hands on the back of my head, gathering my hair into a ponytail and tugging gently. 

I heard John groan too, and noticed with a quick glance his way that he was stroking himself as he continued licking Lisa. 

Seeing that only spurred me on more. I sucked Mark’s balls eagerly, moaning on them and rubbing them with my tongue. 

“Fuck, your mouth feels so good, Sam,” Mark groaned, as I captured his attention back. 

Then he pressed me down onto his balls harder. 

“Suck my balls, slut.” 

I moaned on him, and my pussy throbbed at his words. I had to reach down to touch myself as he dragged my mouth back up his cock and thrust into my parted lips roughly.  

“That’s it, take my cock.” 

He held my head in place with one hand under my chin and the other gripping a fistful of my hair on top of my head. Then he fucked my mouth, thrusting fast and deep and gagging me on his cock. 

I moaned, and it came out as wet glucking sounds as saliva spilled from my lips, down my chin and chest. Feeling his roughness drove me to rub my clit faster, close to cumming again. 

“I need you inside me,” Lisa said, leaning up and pulling John on top of her. 

He groaned as he entered her, easing in slowly. “God, your tight pussy feels so good, baby.”

I remembered how tight Lisa had felt around just one of my fingers and could only imagine how it might feel on a cock. 

I tapped Mark’s hip and pulled back to take a breather, chest heaving, a string of saliva dripping from my chin. 

“She is really tight,” I said once I caught my breath a little, smiling up at him. “You want to feel her tight married pussy, don’t you?”

“You gotta feel this, man,” John chimed in before Mark could respond. “I won’t cum inside her if you’re not into sloppy seconds.” 

Mark pulled me back onto his cock suddenly, thrusting into my mouth in time with John’s thrusting into Lisa’s pussy. 

“Cum inside her,” he said to John.

Then he looked back down at me. “I want you to clean Lisa’s pussy after John fills her.”

“I’m close!” Lisa moaned. “Your cock feels so good!” 

“Yeah baby,” John groaned, thrusting faster. “Cum on it. Milk my cock with your tight fucking pussy.”

Mark guided me to suck him slower as he watched and I listened. 

John kept going, moaning and thrusting until Lisa yelled out as she came on his cock. He grunted and came inside her instantly. 

As they finished, Mark pulled back from my mouth again slowly. He smiled down at me and gestured with a head nod for me to move on to Lisa. 

As soon as I turned over, he gave my ass a smack. 

Lisa moved over to the center of the bed and I settled between her legs, watching as John’s cum seeped from her slit. 

I leaned in without hesitation to run my tongue along her folds, licking it all up, aiming not to leave a single drop. John’s cum tasted different from Mark’s. Not bad, but not as good.  

“Push your fingers in, too,” John directed. “Get all my cum out of her.” 

I did as I was told, moaning and probing her pussy with my fingers and tongue. Even after being fucked, Lisa was almost as tight as she’d been earlier, her lips swollen from orgasms. 

“Fuck, you’re really good at this,” Lisa gushed, moaning and writhing on my tongue again. 

“Enjoy it, babe,” John said to his wife. “You look so sexy getting your pussy licked.” 

“Yes, she does,” Mark agreed. 

His words and the jealousy they sparked caused my pussy to throb yet again. 

“You’re the only one who hasn’t made my wife cum yet tonight,” John said.

“Can’t have that,” Mark said. 

I pulled back just in time to see him smiling at Lisa, then looked back at her to see her blushing and smiling back. 

“Do you want him to fuck you, baby?” John asked Lisa.

She hesitated a moment but then nodded. “Yes, I want him to fuck me.” 

My chest tightened, and I moved back, rising to my knees between Lisa’s legs and wiping my face. I looked at Mark as he stroked himself and stared at Lisa’s glistening pussy, and I knew I couldn’t say or do anything to stop him from fucking her. I wasn’t sure I even wanted to, but my feelings felt irrelevant at the moment either way. 

So, I moved aside, sliding over beside Lisa on the bed. I watched as Mark pushed his swim trunks down and off the rest of the way and moved between her legs. 

My pussy throbbed, and I realized I was at least as turned on as I was jealous. Just the thought of watching as he pushed into her tight pussy drove me wild.

Mark’s cock was throbbing hard and dripping with pre-cum as he teased Lisa’s soaked lips, sliding it along her wet slit. Then I heard her gasp and watched his face change as he eased into her. 

“Oh god,” Mark moaned. 

He gradually pushed all the way in, thrusting in and out a little at a time. 

I felt mesmerized as I watched, rubbing my pussy almost absentmindedly.

“What do you think of my wife’s pussy?” John asked. 

I glanced over and noticed he was getting hard again. 

“It feels amazing,” Mark answered. “You weren’t kidding about her being tight.” 

Lisa moaned, wrapping her legs around Mark as he continued thrusting. 

“How’s it feel having another cock inside you, Lis?” John asked. 

“He feels so good, too,” she panted, biting her lip and arching her hips. 

“Oh, fuck!” Mark cursed, suddenly clenching his ass and pushing deeper.

“There you go baby, show him how tight you can squeeze.” 

Mark continued grunting and thrusting a little longer before Lisa pushed back on his chest. 

“Get on your back so I can ride you?” she asked. 

Mark nodded and complied, looking dazed as he pulled back and rolled over. He looked at me and smiled as Lisa straddled his hips. 

I wasn’t sure what expression must’ve been on my face as Mark looked at me, but he didn’t seem bothered one way or the other as he got wrapped up with Lisa once again. 

She eased herself onto him and they both moaned as her tight pussy swallowed his cock.

Mark reached up to cup and squeeze her breasts as she rode him, pinching her big, hard nipples between his fingers. 

As I continued watching and rubbing my clit, John made his way around the bed towards me. He stopped at the edge of the bed closest to where I knelt. 

“C’mere,” he said, gripping a fistful of my hair and pulling me down to his cock before I’d even peeled my eyes away from Mark and Lisa. “You cleaned her, now clean me, slut.” 

My pussy throbbed, and I gasped as John dragged me to my knees in front of him. I wondered whether Mark had told him how much I liked the dirty talk and the commanding, somewhat degrading treatment. Or maybe he took the liberty of treating me roughly all on his own. 

John’s cock was thick and almost fully hard again as he held me by the hair and thrust into my mouth. 

“You looked like such a hot little cock sucker getting your face fucked like that,” he said, pushing deeper down my throat. 

I moaned and gagged a little, my hands pressing back on his thighs.

“Use my slut’s mouth,” Mark said, breathless as he fucked Lisa. “I’m sure she’s thrilled to have another cock down her throat. She can’t get enough.” 

I moaned and gagged as John held my head and thrust deeper. I reached down to rub my clit, so wet that my rubbing was audible. 

When he pulled back to let me take a breather, I looked back over to see Mark thrusting up as Lisa lowered herself onto him. I saw on his face how turned on he was, and could only imagine how good Lisa must feel on his cock. I kept rubbing my clit with my right hand and wrapped my left around John’s cock to stroke him, hoping to buy myself some more time to watch Mark. 

“I want to feel your pussy before I cum again,” John said after a bit. 

And then he gripped me by the arm to pull me to my feet. He guided me over to the side of the bed and bent me over the edge beside Mark and Lisa so that I could continue watching. 

“Be a good slut and take my cock,” John said, pushing into me hard and deep right away. 

I felt his thickness stretching my swollen lips, even as he effortlessly slid into my wet pussy.

He grunted, fucking me hard and fast, pulling my hair back.

We made loud, wet sounds as his cock filled me and our skin slapped together with each thrust.

I moaned and reached back to rub my clit, feeling close as John pounded into me.

I watched Lisa grinding on Mark, his hands on her breasts, pinching her big, hard nipples. 

He looked over to watch me getting fucked and groaned, thrusting up harder. Then his hand disappeared between their bodies as he reached down to rub her clit with his thumb.

“Fuck!” I cursed. 

I clenched around John’s cock and rubbed my clit faster and harder, suddenly cumming all over him. 

“Oh, fuck yes! Cum on my cock, slut!” John yelled, fucking me through my orgasm.

Lisa went next. I heard her moan and watched her writhe on top of Mark as she came. 

He came inside her then, almost instantly. I figured he’d barely been holding on already, and couldn’t hold back as he felt her tight pussy squeezing around him. 

John was still holding on and fucking me fast and hard, pulling my hair back harder as I moaned and yelled out. 

As Lisa eased off of Mark, he turned his attention back to me. 

“Keep rubbing yourself, Sam. Cum again on John’s cock.” 

I moaned and did as I was told, my fingers flying on my wet clit. 

“You want to clean my wife’s pussy again, don’t you? You want to eat your boyfriend’s cum out of her, slut?” John asked, slapping my ass and fucking me even harder, yanking my hair back again. 

I moaned and yelped as my head snapped back. 

“Lay down in front of her, baby,” he said to Lisa. 

She smiled and complied. 

I didn’t hesitate to dive in and start licking Mark’s cum from her swollen pussy.

John pushed my face down onto her and held me there as I moaned, licked, and sucked. 

Lisa moaned and guided my mouth, taking over for John’s hand on my head with a gentler touch. She let me keep eating her pussy even after I’d cleaned her of Mark’s cum, but eventually, she pulled back without cumming again. 

I looked at Mark as he rested and watched, reaching out for him and smiling as John continued fucking me. “I want you in my mouth again, too.” 

He smiled and leaned up to scoot closer. “You want to taste her pussy on my cock?” 

His words caused me to clench yet again as I replayed the image of him cumming inside of Lisa in my mind. The arousing jealousy took me over yet again and I moaned as I swirled my tongue around his softening cock. I gently licked and sucked every inch of his cock and balls, still rubbing my clit as I did. 

Mark moaned and held me behind my head.

“Cum again, Sam,” he commanded once again. 

I rubbed my clit even faster, not letting up until I rolled over the edge again, moaning and yelling out. 

John grunted, then fucked me harder and faster as I came on his cock again. This time, he didn’t let up, thrusting hard and fast until he finally let go and came inside me.

“Do you want to repay the favor, baby?” he asked Lisa once he pulled out. 

“I am pretty curious to try,” she said, smiling at me as she answered. 

“I know you are,” John said. Then he gave my ass another playful slap. “Lay down on your back for her, slut.” 

I smiled at Lisa and at Mark as I followed John’s directions and rolled onto my back on the bed, spreading my legs open for Lisa. 

She seemed tentative as she lay on her stomach between my legs, leaning in slowly. Her tongue flicked lightly around my outer lips, sliding lower to clean up the cum that had already started leaking out of me, down towards my ass. 

I leaned up onto my elbows to watch as she licked and teased my pussy, moaning a little whenever she got close to my clit. 

“You like licking her pussy, baby?” John asked.

“Yeah, she tastes good,” Lisa answered. 

“You like tasting your husband’s cum on a young slut’s pussy?” Mark added, making my pussy clench. 

Lisa moaned into me as she kept licking. She didn’t continue long enough to make me cum, but it felt good. 

Then, when she pulled back and got up, it felt like the night was ending. John and Lisa pulled their swimsuits back on to head back to their room. We all wished each other a safe trip home.

John brought up wanting to exchange contact information, in case we all ended up in the same city at the same time again, so Lisa and I exchanged numbers. 

Then they left, and Mark and I were alone again. 

“Guess our next trip could be to California,” Mark joked as we got under the covers. 

“Yeah, maybe,” I agreed. “Does your company have an office there?” 

“Not yet. Might have to scope out a new location.” 

I laughed as he pulled me into his arms. 

“He really went for it with the dominating thing. Was that okay?” 

“Yeah, it was okay,” I smiled, wrapping my arm and leg around him. “I figured you must’ve told him I liked that.”

“Yeah, I said you liked it rough and being treated like a slut.” 

“True,” I agreed. “You seemed to enjoy yourself, too. How good did Lisa’s pussy feel?”

“It was good. He wasn’t kidding that she was really tight,” Mark admitted. 

“Yeah, I could tell even just from putting one finger inside her.”

“Oh, yeah?” Mark asked, rubbing my back, his hand sliding down towards my ass. 

“Yeah. I guess she must’ve felt really good.” 

“She did.” 

The jealous feeling was ramping up again. I thought Mark could tell that I was feeling a little off, but his response made me unsure. So, I pushed myself to admit how I was feeling.

“I felt pretty jealous hearing and seeing how much you wanted to fuck her.” 

There was a pause. Mark’s hand froze on my back as he reacted to what I said. 

“You wanted to fuck John too, didn’t you?” 

“I did…” I answered, honestly. “I know it doesn’t make sense and isn’t fair for me to say anything, but it’s just how I feel.” 

Another pause. Mark continued rubbing my back as he contemplated what to say. 

“Do you want me to stop fucking other women?” he asked, finally. “I’d be okay with it just being you fucking others if that’s what you want.”  

I thought about that. Hearing him offer that was reassuring. After all, he already had a wife for me to be jealous of. But thinking about his wife made me feel like it was a ridiculous position to put him in. Feeling restricted was a big part of what caused him to cheat in the first place. He already had that at home. He didn’t need it with me, too. Besides, what use would there be in him being “exclusive” with me in that way, when we’d never have a legitimate relationship, anyway? 

“What are you thinking?” he asked when I took too long to respond.

I took a deep breath. “Part of me wants that. But I also feel like I shouldn’t ask you for it. I know it’s never going to be just you and me. So maybe it’s safer to kind of keep a little distance.” 

“I get it,” Mark said. “But I don’t want to make you feel bad, even though I know there’s no way around it sometimes.”

“Yeah,” I agreed. 

There was a somewhat uncomfortable pause after that, and it almost made me regret speaking up about what I was thinking. I didn’t want to ruin our last night away together, especially after all the fun we’d had. But I’d said what I’d said, and the heaviness of it seemed to hang over like a storm cloud. 

“I know none of this is fair to you,” Mark said, finally breaking the silence. “But this week has been the best week I’ve had in a long time. I feel so happy when I’m with you. So even though I know it’s selfish, I can’t imagine telling you that you deserve better. Even if that’s probably what I should be saying.” 

I looked up at him, unsure how to respond.

Mark leaned down to kiss me.

It started slowly, but I didn’t stop him. I couldn’t. I wasn’t any closer than he was to being able to put a stop to it.

The kiss continued, and he slid his hand down my waist until his fingers brushed over my pussy. He kept touching me, slipping two fingers inside my still-wet and cum-filled opening. 

“I love doing things like this with you. Even when I was fucking Lisa, it mostly just felt fun because it was something we were doing together.” 

I scoffed, even as my pussy clenched on his fingers. “I have a hard time believing that you were focused on me as she was squeezing your cock.”

Mark laughed. “It did feel pretty great. But the way you make me feel… not just when my cock is slipping inside your wet, slutty pussy, but just everything…” 

He looked right into me, and I felt my chest swelling with the feeling his words gave me. 

We kissed again, deeper than before. I could feel his hard cock brushing against my hip as he held me and we started grinding together. 

We kept going until he eased into me once again, slowly and sensually, both of us moaning. We looked into one another, kissing occasionally and then pulling back, moaning and panting. I felt myself building up as Mark rotated his hips to push into me and up so that the head of his cock brushed my G-spot with each thrust. 

“Oh god!” I moaned, clenching around him. 

“Tell me this pussy is mine,” he said, not letting up. 

“It is yours,” I answered easily. 

“I let John use it tonight, but it’s mine.”

“Yess!” I moaned, arching my hips up to meet his. 

“That’s it, cum on my cock, Sam. Show me you’re still mine.” 

With a few more thrusts, I came as instructed. 

He filled my pussy again soon after. 

“I love cumming inside of you,” Mark said, kissing up my shoulder as he slid out of me.

“I love cumming on your cock. And feeling your cum inside me,” I said back, breathing hard and running my hands over his back and shoulders. 

We kept kissing and talking until Mark drifted off to sleep. 

I stayed up a little longer, thinking more about everything we’d each said, and wanting to enjoy the moment as long as possible before the night and the trip came to an end.

Published 
Written by AJPages
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments