Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mum And Kate: Take Ten

"Second half of the cum soaked romp with mother and daughter!"

11
2 Comments 2
1.6k Views 1.6k
3.2k words 3.2k words

My gaping ass was starting to return to a nice tight star and my swollen pussy was feeling like she could take in a few more lodgers. Kate was cleaning up and was about to freshen her face when I made a suggestion.

"Let's start with us doing up our faces with each other, then we pan out and the ten cocks are waiting hard and hefty. Could be good for a laugh. And it reconnects our relationship to the audience." Lars smiled from his chair by a monitor.

"I love how you think, Fraulein June. Is that a good idea for you, Kate?"

My daughter rolled her eyes and sighed through a smile, "Of course. She's June for fuck's sake. Everything about her is legendary; why shouldn't this be?"

Marta was called over and a make-up mirror was rolled across the room. We stood as we had in Kate's dressing room, she on a stool, me behind, leaning in. As the cameras rolled, we began to do our eyes, blush, and some powdering (well, for me at least, Kate's skin was flawless). Last, we did our lips. The moves were instinctual as we posed, looking in each other's eyes, just six inches apart. We each took a lipstick and applied it to the other. Hers was "cherry tart" (apropos), mine "fire brigade red." We both turned to the mirror, and to the camera reflected behind us, puckered, and blew a kiss.

"Let's get a few more in us, baby girl!"

"You are such a slut, Mum. Love you!"

We air-kissed so as not to mess up our paint jobs. We'd let the sweat and cum, (and maybe a little wee) take care of that. The make-up station was wheeled away, and the revived men were lined up like military graduates at attention. I chuckled at the sight of their little soldiers looking not so little. I looked to Kate, and we simultaneously hummed in approval. She took Jack by the dick and led him to her side while my remaining first four followed and formed around her couch unit.

I knelt on the chaise section of my own, and Kate's first five gathered around me. Red the Viking was eager to please and bent down for a sloppy, wet kiss. He held me tight and twisted my left nipple, eliciting a yelp into his mouth. A bit rough for first contact, but I loved it. He was soon moaning with me as I felt rough hands taking me into their control.

Paul, the Frenchman, was at my bottom and was lusciously licking my bum hole and pussy. He used long wet laps, and I was pushing back into the sensation in no time. His wide hands encased the fullness of both cheeks, and he was kneading them sensually. I had a feeling I would be cumming quite soon.

Red was ready for my mouth, and I was ready for him. "I love anonymous fucks as much as the next lady, but what is your name, pet?"

"Erik," he grunted in a low bass as he slid across my tongue. I laughed at the joke, inwardly of course, as I was soon lashing and lathering. The mighty cock of Erik the Red had a bump from a circumcision gone pear-shaped. It was an interesting scar, and I was excited to feel it scrape my g-spot later. For now, task at hand was extracting some Viking vigor! Erik would soon deliver in pailfulls.

Meantime, across the way, Kate was putting her youthful flexibility on full display. The Flemish brown-haired man was holding her almost upside down, her shins across his shoulders. He was crouched on the couch and fucking straight down into her pussy with slow deliberation. The black man I had, (whose name was Tony, I learned during the break) was holding her midair by her shoulders and was face fucking her. The German man with the big dick was waiting his turn, and as Tony pulled out with a sodden mess on his purple-brown behemoth, Kate gasped for air. The German gave her one breath and was following suit with a throat thrust of his own. Kate took it like a trooper and even moaned in pleasure at the intrusion.

Back in Juneland, Erik and I were in perfect sync with his thrusts and my slurping. I was sucking for extraction, no other purpose. A fat cock was now in my ass, and I felt a small belly hitting my cheeks with each strong thrust. This must be the shorter black guy with the dreadlocks.

"Dios Mio!" he shouted as he hissed through a few solid thrusts. A Spaniard! How continental of me. He was hitting me with impactful intrusion that was churning my juices to extravagance. I was feeling a little light-headed and pulled off of Erik. I looked off-camera at Marta and mimed drinking. I knew dehydration when I felt it! With all of my fluids flowing and the sweat dripping, I foolishly did not drink anything in the break and would need replenishment. Until then, I had work to do.

I took Erik back in, slobbering and sucking hard. He smiled at my renewed energy. Between my rival daughter and I, I wanted first cum and I knew how to get it!

Now these guys are professionals. They know control and they know how to last for a long time. But I had a feeling that, after a spell in my throat, my Viking mate was going to give me what I needed. I sucked in hard, and he followed my tongue in. Soon my nose was tickled by his red hairs and air was being cut off. The lightheadedness was returning, but with a better feeling of accomplishment behind it. I was sucking for all I was worth my tongue lathering him.

My back door was still being pounded, but I didn’t care. I almost didn’t even feel it. I reached below my Viking's cock, squeezed his bollocks, and his neck clenched, and his cock flexed. The head expanded in my throat and started to shoot. He grunted something in a Nordic language as I slurped off of him. Scandia sauce was spewing all over my face and into my hair. He was breathing heavily, spittle, and semen dripping down off of my face and onto my chest. It was a glorious feeling. With a quick intake for cleansing, I hummed my sensuous approval of the treat, noticing the camera zooming in for my tongue licking my chin.

My head was vibrating, however, as my Spanish friend was really letting me have it. I bent my head down and breathed in deeply, watching his balls slap my thighs. This man was hanging a low fruit full. Marta was off camera, and I reached out. She handed me a sports drink of a reddish color. I downed it in one go, some spilling out onto the couch as the driver in my bottom never relented.

I tossed the empty and grunted with the satisfaction of meeting the anal assault full on. I looked up and saw two of my lads stroking nearby. "Come on, then. We haven't got all day!" They both smiled and Paul the Frenchman proceeded to lift me up and back onto the brown round chest of my arse fucker. The Spaniard wrapped his left hand around me easily taking my right tit in hand. Paul then positioned himself under me, his legs spread around, his impressive pole pointing straight up.

"Allez vous!" he instructed, and "go" I did.

With the help of two of my motherfuckers, I was lifted up and vaginally impaled on the impressive Eifel Tower in front of me. All the while, the Spaniard never left my blackhole. The full-on debauchery of another DP was outstanding, and I opened my mouth and shouted, "Fuck yes! Fill my holes, lads! Give me all you have!" In answer, I was shoved down toward Paul's chest and found two cocks in front of me, just over his head. I turned left first, seeing Will the thin-cocked bloke, and gave his a good lashing. Then I went right to the well-endowed other American blonde and gave in kind. Once again, airtight with four cocks.

Kate was screaming. It was an incredible sound filled with sweet pain and fucking frenzy. I was able to slap the long cock out of the way to see her for a brief moment. Focusing was a challenge as the two cocks down below were shaking me to my core with aggressive and pleasurable plowing.

Kate's screams were singing with intense pain /pleasure as she was being held still on top of one of her fuckers. Tony's long black cock was halfway in her bottom. Another member, our Georg the German, was glistening with lube and was attempting to push in next to his fuckbuddy! When she had screamed, garnering my attention, his head had just popped in the hole. Never in my whole "career" had I engaged two cocks in my bum at once. Face, yes, and pussy, well, dildo and cock so close but not quite the same.

But this, this was skill beyond my comprehension. Kate was shaking and grunting, her face red in concentration. "Mother" took me over, and I went to ask if she was alright, but the bald-headed cock wielder on my right had another idea. He shoved into full gag depth and my voice gargled out with a volley of saliva. Kate was alright, it seemed, as she stretched up and held herself still as the second cock made its way half in.

AnngelaWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnngelaWhite

"Fuuuck me...oh my god...so full. Ungh! Oh, Mum. you have to...FUCK! I'm cumming! Just hold - oh- Ahhh-eeeyuh!"

She would tell me later that the anal-gasm she had, gave her a head full of whistles and rings, her eyes glazing over from the stars and flashes of light. It caused her rectal muscles to spasm and Georg to fire off a load of love juice up her back tunnel. Tony stayed in as Georg pulled out.

As I was able to watch again, Kate flopped onto his chest, and he held her for a moment. it was quite tender, and I sighed inwardly. (Would've done out loud but Will with the wiry wienie, was trying to pierce my larynx!)

Billy Joel once sang "Leave a tender moment alone..." but these boys weren't fans. Tony lifted a limp Kate up and stood to lay her head on the floor. Her arms were trying to steady herself. She was soon being properly rammed by Tony who seemed to be driven by a demonic force. Kate was alright, it seemed, her face suddenly alert and mouth wide open in sexual Nirvana. Two of her boys approached and without even looking she took them in hand and began to help them wank off. Neither made it before Tony grunted and pulled out literally dumping her on the floor. She spun about and he took her brown hair in his hand pulling her face straight up. Seconds later she received a royal-sized serving of his seed. She gasped through it all, tongue extended, eyes wide open!

My boys were not too far behind. Cum dripping from my chin like a pensioner's beard I doubled my efforts. Kate's taking of a ton of cum lit my fire anew. Will was first. He pulled out and my fuckers below held still fully impaled. The sensation made me gasp which was when Will fired off. His volleys painted hair, cheek, neck and tits. For such a thin thing it sure packed a punch. I had to close my eyes as more shot forth to cover my forehead.

I trembled as a mini cum of pure slut lust ran through me. "Ohhh yesss," I hissed. Then my mouth was filled for Will's washing. After a wet pop-off, I looked back and asked, "Are you going to cum. or just play about all day?" It was just the challenge they needed!

With a frenzy of piston prick, the Spaniard stiffened and pulled out. He fired his jets of jism across my bottom and arched spine. Some hit me in the face as I turned back to watch. It was an impressive sight. I scooped some in with a finger and tasted the sweetest semen of the day. I could not help but moan in appreciation and surprise.

"Dulce crema!" I called back to him, and he laughed.

He stepped around, breathing heavily. I sat up on Paul who took to strong rapid upstrokes. I took my sweet Spanish specimen in hand and cleaned off his drippings savoring each sweet drop. My chest was a wet, glossy mess of man-spend with a few pink drips from the sports drink sprinkled on for contrast.

Kate was now in a finale position on her hands and knees. Each of her men was rotating: five strokes in her cream-pied arsehole them moving to her head for five deep throat fucks. They rotated relentlessly. Her only control came from her hand holding back their hip thrusts to mediate the aggression. One after the other they went; the switching was masterful.

A star was working, and I was gobsmacked at how beautiful she looked doing it. Her first reward was another volley of spunk from Tony all over her face and shooting onto her back. Yes, like mother like daughter once again.

Paul was ready, I could feel it. Bringing me back to my own delightful deliberations. He wanted to stay in my cunt, I could feel his hands gripping my hips tight. Fine by me, I would just have to show the evidence to the camera after. Sure as the sun rises, he let loose, and I was filled to the cervix with French cream. It was enough to make me put my hands over my head and howl in delight to the ceiling as another wonderful man-cum induced orgasm hit me hard.

"Oh Oui, Paul! Fuck yesss. Magnifique!" This really was an international affair.

Paul finished and I started to climb off. I was thinking this might be it when a red fuzzy cock entered my vision. "I need the pussy, please," he rumbled, and I laughed at the politeness.

I put out my hands as if to say, "I'm yours." It was going feel amazing to have his fully revived cock inside me. I had almost forgotten about the scar ridge. This should be fun!

Erik took me by the hips and placed me on the couch, head to the back. He motioned for Paul and Will, standing behind me, to take my ankles and they pulled them up and over my head. I was wide open and slightly bent, a perfect angle for a good finale pound. Erik lined up his impressive bump boner and easily slid into my cum filled cunt. He was wide and the fullness took my breath away, that and the near bending in half. I was right, the ridge of his scar felt delectably alien and was hitting the right spot in repeated manner. I was soon grunting with him and speaking in mumbled ecstasy.

Above me, a surprise appeared in the form of my black Spaniard. He was wanking his steel staff, and it was poised to repaint my parlor. I was not surprised by his stamina and revivability. He could not have been more than twenty. The number I was more interested in at the moment was the eight driving toward my womb. Erik was mad with sexual energy, sweat and spittle flying off of him mixing with the morass now pooling around my navel. He was hitting my G-spot (and, H, I, J, K...) with his ridge repeatedly and I was on a string of orgasms each more powerful than the next. If he kept it up, he might make the top ten.

Above me, the Spaniard was nearing his peak. I could see his head flaring, the eye opening, and I beckoned him to come closer. He clumsily tried to lay across the back of the couch, and he got just low enough for me to take him into my mouth. I only got the head, but it was enough. A camera was nearby to catch his hosing of my mouth and the nasty spill over onto my chin and neck. It was just the right amount of dirty to give me another hard-hitting orgasm. Erik the Scar needed crediting as well.

Speaking of, after the Spaniard deposited in the drive-through box, Erik went into final countdown. His thrusts were a blur, and the sensations were so intense I was almost numb to them. I was in an orgasmic euphoria I have felt before in these gangbang scenarios. It is a plane of existence that takes me somewhere else. Like floating in an out-of-body event while still keenly aware of your body and the overwhelming pleasure it was receiving. I just hoped I didn't pass out again.

I was vaguely aware of a voice talking and movement to my right. I was shocked when the two lads above lt go of my ankles. Even more so when two others deposited my Kate to my right. The starlet was covered even more than the last time and I was sure I saw some watery piss mixed in. Jack form NYC was in between her legs now and he began to fuck her quickly. matching Erik's pace. I reached down and took her hand in mine. We clutched tightly as the two began their final approach to the station.

We locked half-lidded cum-soaked eyes and we both began to laugh. The outrageousness of this all finally sinking in. Jack and Erik were pros and pulled out at the same time. Kate and I slid to the floor on our knees, hands still clasped. We put out heads together, eyes to the ceiling, worn glazed tongues at the ready. The last two loads hit us within seconds of one another. Ropes, strings, and lashes of cum hit us both, connecting us with man-made glue. The amount felt record-breaking as it was from two sources. If there was a spot not covered, I could not find it.

As they ended, a camera came in close and the two of us smiled, red-eyed and sloppy. We posed cheek to cheek, arms around each other. It was a moment I wanted framed above my mantlepiece. I turned to look at Kate and could tell, even looking through the cum curtain, that she was tearing up. It caused me to as well, the little stinker.

"I love you, Mum. Thank you!"

I sighed and hugged her tighter.

"I love you, my precious daughter." We did not separate for what I was told was nearly three minutes, the cum gaining adhesion and neither of us caring. Pride and love held us more firmly anyway.

This was a tender moment; they better leave alone.

We pulled back to an audible squish noise and another round of applause, and a deep German voice filled with excitement.

"Cut!"

Published 
Written by Down4anything23
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments