Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

MF Part 4

"Releasing her mouth from the second nipple, Monica finally started licking her way down Sally's Body."

20
5 Comments 5
1.8k Views 1.8k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Jim felt the head of Rick's cock press against his virgin asshole. The sphincter had to open Jim endured the pain as his cock slid into his balls, not taking it easy here, Rick was a hot teen and he drove in and out. There was a jolt of pain with each thrust of his hips. Luckily, Rick didn't last long and started shooting his young, hot cream up Jim's ass. Rick emptied himself into Jim's ass. Rick slowly pulled out it was like releasing a cork from a bottle. Jism gushed out sliding over Jim's balls and dripping below.

Monica, who was thrilled watching the show, was tweaking one nipple while playing with her clit. As Rick climbed off, Jim rolled over to his back. Seeing her chance, Monica quickly straddled Jim's hips and grabbed his throbbing cock. It was soaked with Rick's teen cum as she gripped it and moved it up and down her slit. Rubbing the head against her clit, she could no longer endure it slamming her hips down as she pushed Jim's cock up her dripping pussy.

Sally, Rick, and I found a relaxing spot to watch the show. "We shouted lewd encouragement."

"Oh fuck, yes! Fuck me!" Monica hissed, slamming her hips into Jim. "You're making me so hot! I'm going to cum! Jim! Don't stop"

Grunting, Jim unloaded his cum as Monica's orgasm caused her body to shudder. Together they spasmed, rocking through their shared ecstasy.

Monica rolled from Jim, sitting with her legs spread knees up and her sex exposed. Cum was leaking out from the red lips which were completely covered with a mixture of juices. She gave them all a look, before saying, "Anyone want to clean up?"

No one moved. It seemed everyone was worn out for the moment.

I suggested the hot tub, and everyone dragged their satisfied bodies into the hot soothing water. We sat there for what seemed like hours, relaxing in the afterglow of good sex. Much to Rick's dismay, I said, "I think that's all for today, Should we make plans for our next get-together?"

Everyone but Rick agreed, the guys wanted time to recover, and Monica looked forward to the "anticipation to build."

Rick couldn't believe his bad luck. "Come on, people, don't make me wait for my first pussy," he remarked.

"A few days more will help build anticipation," schooled Monica. "All great things are worth waiting for."

After much discussion, it was decided to get together on Saturday, three days from today. Rick, and Sally's parents were going to friends for the day giving them a great opportunity.

After their goodbye, the teens returned home. Sally showered first followed by Rick. Their parents arriving home from work found the siblings sitting on the sofa watching TV. Sam and Sue looked at each other before, Sue commented "What's up with you two?"

"What do you mean, mom? We're just hanging," replied Sally.

Sam and Sue walked away.

Rick nervously looked at Sally.

"They know," he squeaked out.

"Don't be ridiculous, you better start playing it cool," scolded Sally.

The evening continued like most, first homework, dinner, and TV.

Sally was driving Rick to school when he asked if she thought the other day was too weird.

She hesitated, then replied, "Kind of, but it was also so fucking hot!"

"I thought so too, and until then I didn't realize how pretty you are."

Sally, considered this for a while. "It was really hot watching him jackoff, and all of the fucking and sucking was an entirely different level, but he wants to fuck me that's where the pretty comment is coming from."

Finally, she replied to Rick, "Thanks, but I think we just have a couple more days to wait."

After school, they drove home talking about the day, nothing was mentioned about sex. They headed to their rooms for homework. both emerging after their parents were home and calling them for dinner. With dinner over the parents left for a walk on the beach and Sally decided to put her plan to work.

As usual, she sat on the sofa in front of the TV. What was different? Sally had removed her underwear and was wearing her short PJ gown, completely naked underneath. Rick came running down the stairs. "I'm going to," came out his mouth as he came to a standstill in front of the couch.

He stared at his sister sitting in her nightgown, feet on the edge of the couch and her knees up in the air. Her thighs were still together, but that didn't matter to Rick. Slowly, Sally spread her thighs. Her coral lips and extended clit was exposed to Rick, who was staring at his sister's pussy excitedly. He had pulled aside the edge of his nylon running shorts, and his cock was very hard, springing up, the head was swollen, the piss hole flaring with pre-cum. Sally stared at her brother's cock as intently as Tommy stared at her cunt.

"Sally, you want to let me touch your cunt and you touch my cock?"

Sitting next to Sally, Rick reached over while staring at her pussy, and with his hand, he spread her cunt lips apart and groaned. Sally was moving her hand on Rick's slick cock and he was probing her cunt.

"Stick your finger in me, Rick," Sally urged, trying to push her cunt forward as she sat with her legs spread. "Go on, stick a finger inside me."

Dropping to his knees, Rick said, "Let me lick your pussy until you come on my face."

"Not yet," replied Sally. "First you sit, and I'll suck you, you know how fast you're going to cum, then you can eat me and be ready to cum again."

"I'll lick it first," she said, running her tongue out. Her tongue probed his piss-hole, causing the clear liquid to run over the tip of her tongue and drip down in long strands. Closing her warm lips about the tip of his cock, she flicked her tongue over the piss-hole.

But it wasn't enough for Ricky. "Take it all in your mouth, Sally!" he gasped. "I want to fuck your mouth."

Rick, overcome by the sensation of his sister's hot wet mouth on his cock, grabbed her by the side of the head with both hands. He began to thrust his cock in and out, her lips stretching on his throbbing cock as he buried it in her mouth.

Suddenly Rick yelped, his cock deep in her mouth, "I'm going to cum!"

Sally grabbed his ass and pulled him tight. His cock jerked, and a splash of creamy, hot cum spurt from his cock. It coated her tongue, she loved the taste. She gulped and swallowed his cum, as more spurted into her mouth.

She could not swallow fast enough, and some of his creamy white cum slid down her chin. She held just the tip of his cock between her lips as she tongue fucked his piss-hole.

Rick finally managed to pull his cock from his sister's clinging lips, replacing it with his tongue as he kissed her, swirling as much of his cum as he could. He licked her chin free of his creamy sweetness and cleaned her neck before returning to her mouth for a kiss.

As Sally started to sit, Rick pushed her over so that she ended up kneeling over the sofa, Her teenage butt thrust into the air, exposing her dripping pussy and pink starfish. Rick stared and started stroking his hard cock, which never lost any of its youthful rigidness. But Rick knew not to start fucking his sister yet, instead, he dropped to his knees so he could run his tongue through her spread crack. His hands squeezed and spread Sally's lush cheeks as his tongue lapped her spread slit. His tongue settled into her rosebud as fingers moved to her pussy and extended clit.

His thumb parted her plump coral lips as his finger gently stroked her clit, his tongue continued its in-out motion in her asshole. Sally was squirming from all the attention Rick's tongue and fingers were giving her.

With a loud moan, Sally started her orgasm, her hips were bucking against Rick's face and hand. Her entire body shivered as Rick moved behind her and slammed his hard dripping cock into her tight hot velvet sleeve.

Rick had his cock buried up to his balls inside his sister's spasming cunt. Gritting his teeth, he plunged in and out of his sister's tight furnace.

"Oh, Ricky! You're doing it to me! God, you're fucking me! I love the way you're fucking me! Fuck!, I'm going to cum again!"

Sally's pussy went into spasms even harder than before. She came in a shudder, her entire body jerking as her orgasm shot through her.

Rick suddenly gave a lunge, burying his cock deep into her spasming pussy. He held himself there, as spurt after spurt erupted from the swollen head of his cock. He withdrew as her spasms subsided. As his cock came out so did all his thick white cum, sliding between her cunt lips and dripping into his waiting hand.

MilaWantFun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilaWantFun

The front door banged open and they both leaped like gazelles and sprinted upstairs. Cum was running down Sally's leg and Rick's cock splashed cum on the walls as it bobbed back and forth.

Sally managed to run into the bathroom that connected their rooms, as Rick closed and locked his bedroom door. Tip-toeing to his side of the bathroom, he watched as Sally wiped cum from her legs.

"That was close!" he whispered to Sally. "Do you think they saw us?"

"I don't know. How could they miss us?" replied Sally.

The two teens cleaned themselves and dressed before heading downstairs to their parents. Sally had the foresight to grab a hanky to wipe up splattered cum as she walked down the stairs. They couldn't help but giggle as she wiped drops off the wooden stairs and walls.

Nothing changed for the next couple of days, school, homework, TV, and not a peep from their parents. Anticipation was building for the young teens. Meeting with the adults was happening on the morrow. Rick, was in a quandary, "Should I jackoff so that I last longer, or save my cream?", Being a teenage male, he jacked off only once each day.

Saturday morning was warm, bright, and beautiful, just the kind of day for sex outdoors! Their parents finally left and they dashed next door.

Monica answered the door dressed in a long, tight shift, hiding her gorgeous, tanned body. She ushered the teens in with a smile and a warm hug. "I could eat both of you right now!", "But I better share with the guys."

They walked through the house out onto the deck where they found Jim and Dom sitting in the hot tub. The guys waved and called, "Get out of those clothes, and jump in; the water's nice and hot!"

Without hesitation, the teens dropped their clothes and walked to the hot tub. Rick was already sporting a boner, which swayed in front of his long, lean body. Sally's perky breasts stood tall as she moved her lithe body up the stairs. Both teens were gorgeous. Sally's thighs spread as she stepped down into the tub, causing the guy's cocks to twitch and rise. Monica pulled her shift overhead exposing her curvy mature body, and followed the siblings into the tub.

I asked, "Have you two been up to anything?"

"Or just waiting for today?"

You could see that something had happened by the way they glanced at each other and smiled.

"Oh, nothing to speak of," replied Sally

But Rick wasn't going to let that answer go, he was too proud to let the knowledge that he had fucked a woman go that easy. "I fucked Sally and licked her to orgasm!", "We almost got caught by our parents too!", "But we decided to cool it until today."

"So you don't want to fuck me?", Monica teased, "I guess it's going to be Sally for me today and no pussy for you!"

"Please, Please, you know all I've been thinking of fucking you, well, all of you since I left here!"

Everyone was laughing and just enjoying the beautiful day, when an inpatient Rick asked, "When are we going to start fucking!?"

Five naked bodies climbed out of the hot tub, dried off, and proceeded to the area that Monica had already prepared. Cushions covered by blankets and pillows invited them to sit or lay down.

As usual, Monica took over, taking Sally into her arms and letting her lips graze across hers. She stopped looking for a reaction from Sally. After licking her lips, Sally leaned in and began kissing Monica. The sight of the two women kissing so passionately was turning the guys rock hard. Stopping for air, Monica whispered hoarsely, "I thought we would give you guys a show to set the mood."

Monica moved her lips away, her tongue slowly traced its way down Sally's chest till she reached her nipple. Her tongue flicked over the nipple, teasing it to hardness, her hand tweaked the other nipple until it also stood erect. Closing her mouth over the nipple, she let her teeth close gently around the erect nipple. As her teeth teased the nipple her tongue continued its assault on the protruding nub.

Releasing her mouth from the second nipple, Monica finally started to move her head down Sally's body. Again her tongue did the work, raising goose bumps as it crossed her stomach into her belly button. Sally was moaning and arching her body into Monica's mouth.

Entranced, the guys watched, their cocks at full mast, the mushroom heads flared, each beading or streaming pre-cum. Not wanting to take their eyes away from the erotic show, one by one, they started stroking the cock next to them. Rick sat in the middle with a cock in each hand as both men played or stroked Rick's cock and bloated balls.

Sally shivered with excitement as Monica's hot, wet tongue licked at the insides of her thighs, licking until her mouth closed on her shivering pussy, her tongue moving up and down her slit, even reaching her ass. She thrashed about on the cushions, her ass jerking up and down as Monica rapidly tongue-fucked her frothing cunt, around her extended clit, and back down to her asshole. Her orgasm hit so hard that she thought she might bruise Monica's lip with her vibrating hips.

Springing up from the couch, Rick tried to reach Monica's upturned ass while her head was still buried in Sally's crotch. He didn't quite make it, as his cock slid out of the guy's hands, the first spurt of his orgasm flew from the wide-open slit of his cock. It landed with a slash on Monica's lower back, quickly followed by four or five spurts that landed on her ass cheeks, some directly in her crack. Her ass was plastered white, with streams sliding from the curves.

Rick moaned, "Why couldn't it, wait until I was buried in her juicy pussy!?"

Sally lay like a rag doll; she was so drained, and Monica did not want to move for fear of dripping Rick's spunk everywhere. Instead, she said, "It's your mess, mister, Clean it up!"

As Rick's tongue scooped up the creamy white jism from her ass, Sally finally showed signs of life as she scooted out from under Monica, and repositioned herself so that her mouth could ravage Monica's dripping pussy. Tentatively, she pushed her tongue forward until it met Monica's bloated pussy lips. A clear, tantalizing juice was clinging to the spread lips, resembling a thick spider web.

After the first tentative taste, Sally covered the bare, juicy pussy with her mouth and swallowed the delicious nectar leaking into her mouth. With Rick cleaning her butt off and Sally sucking her cunt, Monica was building toward her orgasm. The teens continued assaulting Monica with their tongues. One was now buried in her asshole, plunging in and out while the other swirled around her extended clit. Her orgasm hit like a tidal wave as she bucked and ground her hips against the assaulting tongues. Spent the three collapsed.

The men had moved into a 69, continual edging became too much of a chore as they waited to join in. Each was thrusting his engorged cock into the other's mouth. A loud cheer went up as the sated three finally noticed what was happening.

Dom had managed to insert a finger into Jim's ass, probing his prostrate, sending Jim over the top. Cum poured into his mouth, some running out his nose, as his mouth was continually blasted,

Returning the favor Dom felt his cock swell and release his first spurt of creamy cum into Jim's hungry mouth. Matching spurt for spurt, they tried to swallow everything, but neither could contain the flooding of their mouths.

The guys moved to the edge of the deck preparing to pee, when Sally squatted next to them and sent out a long arc of piss. The males were amazed, each tried to match her long stream, with only Rick succeeding. They were still dribbling piss when Monica joined them with cold drinks.

Sitting back with their cold drinks, everyone wondered what was coming next.

As usual, Monica was the decider when she announced, "If I'm not mistaken, we still have two virgin holes in our presence."

Everyone stopped for a moment before looking at the teens. Sally and Rick stared at each other as the other began laughing.

Published 
Written by Dmd30
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments