Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kirsty came back to the bedroom about fifteen minutes later. She kicked off her shoes, slipped off her dress and slid in beside Jake. Her hand reached out for his cock only to find that Jenny’s fingers were already gripping it.

“Hands off mum,” she told her. “It’s my turn now.”

Jake laughed. “It’s no one’s turn. “I’m ready for sleep.”

Kirsty kissed him on the cheek. “I don’t mind waiting till morning. I prefer a morning boner!”

“How’s Alan?” Jenny said with a giggle.

“He’s been talking to Rod, getting some fancy ideas now,” she said before going on to explain.

Rod is Alan’s brother. He lives in New Zealand now with Lisa, his wife, and their two-year-old son. Apparently, Lisa is pregnant again.

“He wants us to come for Christmas.”

“Are you going?” Jenny asked.

“No,” she stated firmly. “I’ve only got three weeks off work, and it involves nearly four days of travel. Also, I would sooner be with my family.”

Jake looked at her. She hugged him. “And my lover, of course. Three weeks without decent sex is a lot to give up!”

Jenny laughed. “That’s okay, I can take your place, and make sure your lover doesn’t go without.”

Jake laughed. “I would miss you too, but it is summertime in that hemisphere, isn’t it?”

“Fuck summer!”

He kissed her.

“Besides, he will be nagging Alan to come out and live there. He’s already been priming him. Telling him that there are loads of jobs out there, and they are crying out for teachers.”

“Why don’t you let Alan go out on his own?” Jenny suggested. “His time is more flexible and if he has a few weeks on his own, and sees all the benefits of living out there, well… who knows.“

Jake laughed. “That’s Alan’s future sorted then, is it?”

“Well, it’s going to end sooner or later, isn’t it?” said Jenny. “May as well be sooner.”

Jake cleared his throat. “Hope you’re not trying to sort my future out too!”

She laughed as she put her arm around him. “Whatever gave you that idea?”

Kirsty laughed.

“Let’s be realistic about this, though,” Jenny said. “This marriage isn’t going to last. Sex aside, Alan is soon going to get fed up with another man giving his wife child after child. He’ll eventually call it a day, and where does that leave Kirsty? I’m not trying to manipulate things and thrust you both together, but I don’t want to see my daughter struggle through life as a single mum either. You two are well suited. Sex life is good. You get along together well, and you will both be parents soon. It’s also time you put down roots too, Jake. Have a permanent partner, a stable family life. It doesn’t mean that you can’t have a sex life that suits you both. Look at me and Derek – you certainly perked our love life up. Anyway, this doesn’t have to be sorted now, take your time, there’s no rush. It’s just something to keep in mind.”

Jake smiled and kissed her. He knew that she was being protective of her daughter. That’s what parents do, but he wasn’t ready to settle down just now. “Well, I will bear it in mind,” he told her.

“And in the meantime?” Kirsty said as she took hold of his cock.

Jake kissed her. “In the meantime, I need sleep,” he told her.

Jenny reached over and turned off her bedside lamp. “Goodnight, daughter. Goodnight, son-in-law-to-be.”

Kirsty laughed.

Jake turned over, put his arm around her, pushed his hand between her legs. She was still wet and sticky from their lovemaking. “And do I still get to fuck the mother-in-law-to-be?”

AshlyHampton1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AshlyHampton1

Kirsty giggled from behind.

“Only with my daughter’s permission.”

Kirsty pressed up behind him and held his erection. “As long as I have some hot, brown-skinned male to keep me company,” she said.

“I’ll take that as permission granted,” Jenny said.

“Goodnight,” Jake responded smiling to himself.

 

Jenny rose first. She had slept soundly and was ready for the day ahead. She slipped out of bed and headed into the bathroom. She woke Jake getting out of bed. He smiled at her.

“Time to wake her with her boner,” Jenny said quietly, as she disappeared into the bathroom.

Jake grinned and turned around. She was still sleeping. He slid quietly down the bed until he found himself facing her sex. He kissed it and then reached out with his tongue. There was an immediate sigh from her as he made contact with her clitty. She was still in the throes of sleep, but her hand automatically came down and rested on the back of his head. It was only when he slipped a couple of fingers inside her that she came out of her sleep.

“That’s sooooo good,” she gasped.

Jake pushed her onto her back and continued to give her sex his attention. Her moans grew louder; she climaxed. Jake pulled away and moved her to kiss her. She could taste her sex on his lips and licked them for a few moments, and then reached down to take his erection.  “Fuck me.”

Jake thrust at her opening, and it slipped in. “Is this what you need, my slut?”

“Yessss,” she cried out.

He slipped his hands under her bottom and pulled her hard against him. His morning boner drove in furiously, bringing them both to a climax.

Jenny could hear them as she brought her shower to a close. Drying herself slowly, she heard her daughter’s screams and moans. She also heard Jake’s groans. She knew exactly what it was like to be on the receiving end of his cock. It stretched her like no other man had ever done. It took her quite a while to get used to it. Now her love channel clung onto his flesh with ease, almost to the extent of being part of her. Her husband Derek once stretched her but now she hardly felt him inside her.

She heard Kirsty telling him loudly, how much she loved his cock, urging him on to fuck her harder. She smiled to herself. She didn’t mind sharing him with her daughter, there was no jealousy there. Like her, Kirsty was entitled to a good sex life. Every woman needs fulfilment; every woman needs sexual relief. A good fuck is free and much better for you than alcohol or pills.

Before Jake came along, she was always uptight; often frustrated by the slightest little thing, but when he started fucking her regularly, she became a different person. Even Derek noticed the change. He once told Jake that he had turned her into a better woman. Shortly after that, Derek allowed her to spend a week with him at his home.

Jenny recalled that time with fondness and remembered that next week she would be staying the whole week with Jake, living with him as his wife, getting fucked on demand and regularly too.  Her thoughts were suddenly interrupted by the bathroom door opening. Kirsty and Jake stepped in. A smile lit her face as she walked passed her and stepped into the shower. Jake stopped as walked past and kissed her. She dropped her hand and held his glistening cock. “Good, was it?” she asked.

“As always,” he responded.

“Never mind, I’ll have you to myself next week and I’ll make sure that when you finish with me, I’ll be with child!”

Jake smiled and stepped into the shower with another erection for Kirsty.

 

  

© Angieseroticpen 2022

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments