Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chapter 7: Slippery When Oiled

"T begins to push my boundaries on our week away, taking me a step forwards into the unknown."

14
4 Comments 4
840 Views 840
1.9k words 1.9k words

It was the second day and the sunshine had been replaced by torrential rain. It was pissing it down. Obviously – this is England. T and I lit the fire so we could mooch around without layering up, and before long, the cabin warmed up nicely. Over breakfast, T said that she had an idea for the morning and wondered if I was game.

“I’m intrigued,” I mused as I sipped my coffee, “what did you have in mind?”

“Well, sunshine, it involves you letting go a little, releasing yourself into my tender care. You have to trust me, even if you feel your comfort lines being pushed, which they will be,” she replied, looking me dead in the eye. “It’ll be fun, I promise,” she added, with a smile and an arched eyebrow.

My pulse raised slightly; I could almost feel the hairs on my body standing up a little. We’d been active but pretty vanilla so far, and I’d seen some of what was in the suitcase, none of which we’d used yet. The ante was now officially being upped. I took a breath and girded myself. “Okay, T. I surrender," I said. "For the morning, I’m yours to do with as you wish.”

“Excellent, you won’t regret it. When you’ve finished your coffee, go to the bathroom and have a shower. Wash yourself thoroughly. And I mean very thoroughly. Don’t bother getting dressed again when you come back.”

“As you wish,” I nodded, downing the last of my caffeine hit and padding off to do as I was told. I brushed my teeth, performed my ablutions, and stepped into the hot shower. I washed my hair and soaped myself all over before reaching for my razor and trimming around my cock and balls and under my taint before washing again. Just in case T had meant what I thought she’d meant, I soaped my arsehole liberally, reaching inside with a finger to make everything as clean as I could.

By the time I was done, I was relaxed but apprehensive, but excitedly so. I toweled off and re-emerged from the bathroom, naked as ordered. T had dropped the blinds part way down, so the room was half dark, and there were sofa cushions laid out on the floor with towels over the top.

“Lie on the cushions, on your front, but looking towards the window,” T ordered, assertive but warm.

I did so, making myself comfortable, hearing her kneel to my side, but where I couldn’t see her because of the way my face was pointed. I heard the pop of a plastic cap and then felt the trickling of a thick liquid across my back, cool but not unpleasant.

“Just relax,” T intoned, “and let me ease you into this,” as she started spreading what was evidently oil across my body. It smelled of coconut, and T was liberal in the application, slathering me with it so it filled the warm air with its sweet aroma.

She started working it into my lower back, pressing hard but not hurting, kneading out the tensions there, and working her way up in firm, V-shaped strokes out from my spine and towards my neck. She was pressing harder now, and I could tell that she knew what she was doing. I moaned a little at the pleasure – and slight pain – of it.

“That’s the spirit; lean in,” she purred, applying more oil to her hands and working it up my ribs and sides, which made me tense and laugh because I’m super ticklish.

“Noted,” T chuckled. “I’ll press harder so it doesn’t tickle.”

She rubbed oil up my sides and under my arms, then all the way down my forearms to my hands. She dedicated a little time to each hand in turn, pressing between the joints and pulling each digit so it clicked, and then made her way up again, thoroughly pushing and pulling every inch of my arms and shoulders.

I heard her move down to my feet and felt the oil being dribbled generously up my calves and thighs, and across my bum. A little trickled into my butt crack, which sent a small charge through me, changing the mood (or my mood, at least) slightly. T worked the oil into my feet and then calves, which had me squirming slightly as I carry a lot of tension there, and continued back over my calves and onto my hamstrings.

Applying even more oil to her hands, she started working it into my butt cheeks, pulling them open slightly from time to time during her ministrations which left me feeling vulnerable but a touch more excited. She then opened my legs slightly and spread the oil into my inner thighs, occasionally and almost accidentally (yeah, right!) brushing against my balls.

There was a pause and I heard the gloop of the bottle again before the hands returned, this time pressing deeper into my butt crevice, T’s fingertips caressing my taint and balls, and almost imperceptibly touching my anus at first. The touches became more pronounced, and before long, the attention was incessant as she opened my cheeks, stroking over and around my arsehole before she started to press inside.

I tensed up slightly at the unfamiliarity of this, and T leaned forwards, kissing my neck before whispering in my ear. “Let go, breathe out. It’s okay.”

I did so, forcing myself to relax, and as I did so T slid a finger into me, less than an inch. I kept breathing deeply and slowly, and T started moving her digit in and out, gently at first and then more diligently, in circles, getting me used to the sensarions. It was a new, vulnerable, but not unwelcome feeling, and I could feel myself hardening against the cushions.

Celestee_Greey1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Celestee_Greey1

More oil dribbled directly onto my anus and the pressure was resumed, more firmly now as something else – it must have been a butt plug – was slowly pressed a little way in. T twisted it and worked it back and forth a bit, steadily going a little deeper each time, opening me until there was an almost popping sensation as it went in and my hole closed around the tapered section, making me gasp.

“Good boy,” T complimented me. “Let’s just leave it there for a minute. Just lie there and feel it.”

I focused on the sensations. I felt fuller, sort of weird, objectified but not unkindly, as the intention to pleasure me safely was implicit and clear. I steadily leant into it and experimented a little by clenching my butt and grinding against the cushion to see how it felt. It was firmly locked in but also moved a bit, or at least I moved around it.

“Lovely. Now turn over,” T ordered.

I did so, exposing my erection. T initially ignored it, continuing her generous oiling over my chest and belly, rubbing it in and leaving me shiny before repeating the process with my shins and thighs. I was a combination of slightly (but only very slightly) freaked out at the feeling of the butt plug, relaxed by the massage and warmth and the scent of coconut oil, but also becoming more and more turned on. This was obviously leading somewhere, and the expectation, unknown, and the delay, were delicious.

By this point, I was rock hard, my cock pointing to somewhere over my head and leaking a bit onto my belly. T took more oil and finally paid attention to it, coating my cock and balls, fondling my sac and testicles, not quite roughly but certainly with intent. She started to roll my foreskin back and forth a bit, knowing now how to pleasure me but not going too far or too fast, to prolong things.

She continued like this for a while, expertly holding me in a liminal space of major physical and mental arousal, taking me close to the edge but not quite there. “Slow down,” I eventually rasped as I felt the familiar ecstatic sensations rising in the pit of my stomach.

T obliged, deferring to my inner thighs and hips, close enough to my erogenous zones to keep things interesting but also leaving the most susceptible triggers well alone. I was almost having an out-of-body experience by this point, alive but not strictly conscious in the usual way. My skin was almost singing with sensitivity, and the intermittent touches T paid to my nipples were out of this world.

T moved up the cushions a bit, opened my legs wider and knelt between them, resting the sides of my feet on her thighs so my legs were open in a diamond shape with my cock, balls, and anus totally visible and accessible to her. She worked her fingers into the crevice and then up and down either side of my balls and taint, pressing hard where my penis was rooted under the surface, making me moan and my cock twitch and leak even more.

My back was arched, and my body taut at this point, I was breathing deeply with my hands gripping a handful of towels on either side of me to hold myself in place. I was staring somewhere above me, but also not really seeing, so lost was I in the sensations.

T suddenly stopped all contact with her hands, leaving me exposed and desperate. I almost whimpered with the need but accepted T’s direction. I had surrendered, this was her tune to play and my body was the instrument. After what felt like an age, T’s fingertips almost imperceptibly took hold of the side of my glans, making me moan. With her other hand, she slowly withdrew the butt plug, and I felt a small sense of loss as it left my anal cavity and then vanished.

The loss was short-lived as the pressure was replaced. T pressed something against my anus, which accepted the tip willingly. At the point when I expected it to pop in, though, it didn’t. This one was bigger. T twisted it in small circles, easing it backwards and forwards. I was being stretched more, not too painfully but there was an intense tightness as I was opened up more than I ever had been before.

Eventually, I reached the apex, and it slid in a few inches, filling me far more than its predecessor. This, alongside T’s sustained and subtle attention to my cock head, became too much. I suddenly fell over the edge, actually wailing and bucking as the orgasm flooded gloriously through me, almost a white hot agony laced with intense pleasure.

T held my cock firmly, and I was almost crying as the waves overtook me, my whole body spasming as I clenched on the toy inside me and sprayed myself repeatedly with my own cum, some of which even reached my chest and chin.

After it passed, T let go of my cock, and it rested on my stomach. I felt vacant but fulfilled in a not unfamiliar way, although this was also different.

I was staring at the ceiling when T’s gorgeous face hove into view. She was grinning, and she kept eye contact as she slowly withdrew the toy from my arse. “Welcome to the other side, sunshine,” she crowed. “You were magnificent."

Published 
Written by QuickeningPulse
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments