Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Part of the Agbagwa series."

Last Tuesday

Michelle walked towards the dark car park, failing to notice the large black man in the gloom; Agbagwa had watched and waited since their earlier quarrel.

“Kiss me,” he called to her.

Michelle turned and embraced him, her lips meeting his.

Agbagwa broke away; he began to whisper into her ear, then kissed her again before stepping back.

Michelle turned and headed for her car with no memory of what had just happened.

As she drove out of the car park Agbagwa watched the red lights of her car disappear.

“Good luck with your new desires, Miss bitch” he chuckled.

Today

After Michelle had applied luscious amounts of makeup, she turned to her bed, her daring outfit laid out in front of her.

She slipped into the black lace thong and panties.

"Let's see," she thought aloud, admiring herself in the mirror. Reaching for a pair of black, lacy thigh-high stockings, she slid them over her smooth legs.

Feeling confident, she decided to add a touch of edginess to her look. Pulling on a pair of stiletto heels, she teetered her way over to the dresser. She put on her pearl necklace.

Turning back to the mirror, she adjusted her bra until it perfectly accentuated her assets.

Before Michelle stepped out of her apartment, she wrapped her black Mackintosh jacket around herself, hiding the chosen outfit. Her heels clicked rhythmically. With each step, she felt more confident, looking for her next victim. She stepped out of the elevator and out the front door of the apartment block.

Her heels clacked steadily on the pavement, her black coat swaying with her steps. She glanced down at her reflection in the shop window, admiring her daring outfit once more. She strode down the street, her confidence radiating with each step. She was on the prowl, and she wasn't afraid to show it.

Passing under a dimly lit streetlight, she spotted three homeless men gathered around a fire, trying to stay warm in the cold night. Her heart raced with excitement as she approached them.

In her sexy attire, she was the ultimate prey. She stopped a few feet away from the group, allowing her presence to draw their attention. They eyed her hungrily, recognizing an opportunity.

"Hi, guys," she said casually, her voice seductive and alluring. She played with her hair, ensuring they got a good view of her body.

One of the men, an older, burly man, stood up and approached her. "Can I help you, sweetheart?" he asked, his tone dripping with innuendo.

"Looks like we both have something to offer each other tonight," she replied, her lips curving into a seductive smile.

Michelle moved closer, the smoke from the fire was masking everything she inhaled, again, hoping to catch something from the men.

The larger, black man stepped towards her "What you doin' way back here, lady? You too high class for this place?" he told her.

Michelle smiled, playing with her hair and deliberately lowering her voice so it had a deeper tone, adding a hint of mystery. "I could ask you the same thing, big man."

The man's chest puffed up with pride at her compliment. "Dawm... we just looking to get warm or get laid, if we can," he laughed before high-fiving the small, black man next to him.

Michelle placed a hand on the man's chest, the underside of her hand resting on his protruding belly, He was certainly the fattest homeless man she had ever seen. Another great notch on her increasing number of conquests. this sudden new thought made him her number-one choice for this evening. "Why can you not do both," she whispered into his ear.

He smirked, his mouth pressing against hers, then pulling away, then smiling, "You mean you want to fuck me. Well then, let's go." His cock was hard and throbbing. Michelle bent down and gave it a quick squeeze; it felt massive over the fabric. Then she pulled back and whispered in his ear, "You want to retire to my place?"

"You got a warm bed, TV, and a beer?" he asked her.

His breath breached the smoke of the fire, the staleness forcibly hit her and she instantly heightened her arousal.

"Well, I have a large TV and a very large bed." She leaned in, whispering into his ear. "And we could stop into the store to pick up beer," she said as she ran her tongue over his earlobe.

The fleshy man was clearly excited at the prospect of getting what he considered to be a luxury treatment but still doubtful. "You sure? you wanna take me home?" he asked.

She smiled and playfully bit his lip. "Come, let's go, big man."

"It's Gene," he told her. "Or you can keep calling me, big man if you like."

"Hmmm, I do like, big Man. I'm Michelle," she offered.

The two began to walk towards Michelle's apartment, both knowing exactly what would happen when they arrived. The air between them was charged with anticipation, both of them desperate for release.

Gene took her hand gently, She led him through the darkness towards her apartment. Upon reaching the store, he couldn't resist giving her ass a quick pat as she picked up a trolley, Michelle followed him into the shop.

Once inside, Michelle's gaze fell upon Gene, she saw him clearer now in the bright light of the shop. His clothes were tired and grimy.

Gene dropped cans of beer into the trolley, Michelle pushed it behind him her heels clicking on the floor. She could see two young girls stacking shelves watching the mismatched pair. it turned Michelle on seeing the looks.

Gene dropped snacks into the trolley.

Michelle knew they wouldn't last long, given how hungry she guessed he could be. Gene placed a hand on her hip as he reached over to pick up another large bag of snacks. Their chemistry was undeniable, Michelle felt his heat. 

Michelle looked over to the girls who were now opened-mouthed at the sight.

Gene held the snacks over the trolly. "No, No. Not until Mama gets her sugar, BIG man." She stopped him pointing a finger to her lips. Before Gene could drop the snacks into the trolley he reached down and kissed her.

She savoured the taste of his mouth, feeling the roughness of his stubble, and the sharp edges of his teeth. As they stood there, locked in passion, Michelle felt the weight of the world slip off her shoulders. 

Their hands roamed across each other's bodies, eager to feel every curve and crevice. She moaned softly as her stocking-clad leg raised and wrapped around the back of his leg.

She kissed him hard allowing a show for the girls.

They watched, mesmerized. It only fuelled the flames of desire in her. She could feel his erection pressing into her. 

"And these then," Gene dropped another bag in.

"Sure, LOVER," she said in a raised voice.

"That’s how you get your bitch to buy ya stuff, girl," Gene said as they passed the girls.

As they made their way to the till, and, as the items were scanned through, the older male cashier looked at the two of them. Gene's hand rested on Michelle's ass.

"Get this, also," Gene said as he dropped a bottle of whiskey onto the conveyor.

"Is everything ok, Miss," the cashier asked, looking back and forth between them.

The man's look stoked something deeper in Michelle.

"It will be once I get this big lug home," she said as she slapped Gene’s ass.

Michelle unbuttoned the top button of her coat, revealing her bra. She reached into her bra and pulled out notes, she paid the man and they left. As they exited the store, Michelle noticed that several people were watching them closely. This only served to increase her excitement, pushing her further toward the edge of desire.

Gene opened his first can; he gulped it before her, wiping his face with the back of his hand. He looked over to Michelle, who was unbuttoning her coat further, showing more of her lacy bra. He wanted to claim her right there, but they had to get to her place first.

As they got to her building Michelle opened the door and Gene stepped in, still drinking from his second can. She followed him inside; several familiar faces of neighbours gave them disparaging looks. However, Michelle was unfazed. Having used sex to manipulate powerful executives in her past life, she understood the power of sex and had no shame in using it for her own gain. Michelle pressed the button for the lift. They waited beside two elderly, spinster women who didn't even try to hide their distaste, one her a gloved hand to her nose.

Michelle ignored them, instead, focusing on leading Gene into the lift when it opened. She couldn't wait to share her luxurious apartment with him. The thought of sharing her possessions -her bed, her food, her television- made her wetter than she already was. 

Gene stood, and Michelle brushed up beside him inside the lift, his hand lifted the bottom of her jacket and cupped her ass cheek. Michelle moaned and could see the women shift uncomfortably.

"Feeling lucky, Big man?" she purred.

Gene responded by grabbing her ass harder and digging his fingers into her flesh. Michelle bit her lip, savouring the pain.

"We're going to your place, why not, eh?" he asked.

"Big man, I want you" she whispered into his ear loud enough for their entourage.

"You know, I got a lot of friends who would enjoy you, bitch," Gene offered.

Michelle instantly thought about being shared, maybe around that fire earlier, or being pimped out by Gene. It really escalated her excitement. The doors slid open, and Gene stepped out, followed closely by Michelle. She unlocked her apartment door and opened it.

Michelle stood to the side to let Gene inside; as she did she turned towards the lift and the two women still gawping at them. Michelle undid her coat and flashed her body, dressed in the racy underwear the coat covered. The pair’s eyes shot open. As she turned back and entered the house she heard the word, "Whore," from one of the women in the lift.

As she locked the door, she thought that she might try to seduce one of the women sometime, maybe both.

But for now, she had a delicious, black man to devour. Her breath caught in her throat as she imagined what lay ahead for them both in her luxurious apartment. The idea of dominating Gene fuelled her excitement, making her wetter and ready for whatever depraved acts her body desired.

Michelle marched over, her coat open and exposing her as she did.

"Get naked," she told him. She dimmed the lighting.

Gene stripped down quickly, his large belly hanging as he removed his clothing. The sight of his naked body filled Michelle with a mix of curiosity and revulsion. But she knew this was the price she had to pay to satisfy her lust.

She dropped the coat to the floor.

Gene's eyes were glued to her body, drinking in the curves of her toned figure. His gaze slowly travelled up from her legs, lingering on her perky breasts, before reaching her face. Michelle’s gaze recorded every fold of fat to memory, every imperfection. Yet, despite these flaws, his body held its own erotic appeal. His size, his dark skin, his wiry muscles, the hint of hair in his armpits... all of it sent a wave of excitement coursing through her.

"What's wrong with me?" she wondered aloud, not expecting an answer. "I've been with some of the most successful men in the city, yet none of them have left me as hot as this." She sighed and shook her head, trying to dismiss the irrational thought.

"This is just about sex," she told herself. 

Gene pulled down his jeans. Michelle, upon seeing his huge cock, pushed him back to the sofa, his bare, unclean ass planted on the expensive sofa.

"Play songs," Michelle said, music filled the room.

Michelle began to dance, she wanted him now but she wanted him to really enjoy himself.

The music was slow and sensual, playing from her high-end speaker system. She moved her body gracefully, provocatively. The room was lit dimly, casting soft shadows over her form. Gene's eyes were drawn to her, unable to tear themselves away. She strutted closer to him, her breasts brushing against his chest, her hips moving rhythmically.

She gave him a lap dance.

Moving seductively to the music, she slowly undressed herself, shedding each piece of clothing as if it were a layer of her own skin. With each garment discarded, Michelle's body became increasingly exposed, revealing the tight curves of her toned physique. Her movements were precise and deliberate, accentuating her sensuality. The slow, deliberate pace of the song intensified the atmosphere in the room, drawing both of them into a heightened state of arousal.

Michelle straddled Gene, her long brown hair cascading down her back as she ground her hips against him. He groaned and gripped her firmly, his calloused hands caressing her smooth skin. They were lost in the moment, their primal desires driving them forward.

As the music continued to play, Michelle found herself becoming increasingly eager to explore the depths of her newfound lust. She began to experiment with different positions, guiding Gene expertly into each one.

He moaned and grunted, his eyes rolling back into his head. As they thrust together, sweat dripped from their bodies, forming small pools on the luxurious surface beneath them. The intensity of their pleasure grew, their bodies mirroring each other's movements in perfect harmony.

Despite her initial reluctance due to Gene's less-than-perfect physique, Michelle found herself consumed by the passionate heat emanating from him. Every touch, every kiss, every groan seemed to fuel her desire even more. The hunger in her eyes spoke volumes of her urgency. Their bodies merged perfectly, creating a harmonious symphony of pleasure.

Gene wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer. His rough hands roamed along her smooth skin, igniting sparks within her. Their lips met in a fiery, passionate kiss. It was a raw, animalistic exchange, leaving no doubt about their deep connection. As they continued to explore each other's bodies, Michelle's imagination ran wild.

"Suck my dick," he told her.

Michelle obeyed without hesitation, taking his large penis into her mouth. She felt the taste of alcohol mixed with his smell, a mixture of sweat and manliness. She took him deep into her throat, sucking on him hard, hearing him moan. His hands grabbed her hair, pushing her head further onto his shaft. She was determined to please him in any way possible.

LuzBella
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuzBella

Michelle obeyed without hesitation, She slid down his body to her knees between his chunky thighs, and she took hold of the biggest dick she had ever seen, She rubbed her nose along his length, inhaling his scent. She could smell a mixture of sweat and piss.

"You smell good," she told him, and she meant it.

She sat up and opened her mouth wide, she took him inside her mouth, slowly swallowing over him until deep into her throat, sucking on him hard. Hearing him moan. he tasted so much worse than the smell but right now that made this so much more of a turn-on for her.

She pulled off him with a pop. "You taste AMAZING," she said before taking him into her mouth again.

This time, she went further, bobbing her head up and down on his member, feeling him grow bigger inside her mouth. She loved the way he tasted, even though others might think it was disgusting. 

She took him as deep as she could and when she came up just before he would pop from her mouth again she would swirl her tongue around his unclean head.

Michelle repeated it over and over. She could feel it drive him wild. other smells from him spewed into her flared nostrils.

She savored them. It was like nothing she had ever smelled before.  It represented him in its entirety. This was the scent of a man, she thought, of a true man. This was a fragrance that marked him as different from the corporate men she was used to dealing with. And it made her want him even more.

His thick veins bulged as he pumped her full of his cock. She closed her eyes and felt the world disappear.

"I want to have you inside me," She told him sensing his closeness to the edge.

"After," he grunted.

Gene grabbed the back of her head, a firm grip on her long hair. He brought her face towards his monster cock and with his other hand he began to beat himself off. Her saliva and pre cum rubbed and splattered her face.

"Yea, gonna cum all over that pretty little face of yours," he groaned.

He continued to beat his massive meat, occasionally slapping her chin and cheek.

Michelle pulled back from the grip on her head, "Cum all over my face, big man." She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue.

Her body yearned for his release.

With a powerful surge, Gene shot his load all over Michelle's face. Michelle allowed him to shoot string after string of cum onto her face, it dripped down into her cleavage and onto her expensive sofa. She smiled as he quivered while still working his cock.

"Wow," Michelle said before using her fingers to collect the cum and lick it clean. "So much cum, you did save some for my cunt," she said as she squeezed his balls. 

Gene twitched slightly. "Sure I did, just sit at my feet and give me twenty minutes."

Michelle sighed.

"Problem," Gene asked.

Michelle shook her head "Just wondering how I'm going to fit this monster inside me. It's the biggest one I have ever seen, Big man," she said with admiration. She reached down and touched his cock, stroking it a few times, then looking up at him, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

Gene grinned, "Don't worry, sweetheart. You'll take it all."

Part 4

Michelle lay down on the sofa, spreading her legs wide open, inviting him to join her.

Gene grinned, "Don't worry, sweetheart. You'll take it all, little by little. We can't stretch you out over time."

Michelle lay down on the sofa, spreading her legs wide open, inviting him. Gene climbed on top...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Fiona69m
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments