Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex Therapy: Epilog

"Lexi is a complete and total slut. Her husband caught her cheating. The story concludes."

65
16 Comments 16
1.6k Views 1.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"Welcome to the final entry into the Sex Therapy series. If you've made it this far, congratulations! If this is your first time here, go back to chapter one and start there or you'll be hopelessly lost. Fun fact: I actually had three different ideas for how this story would end. <p> [ADVERT] </p>A small part of me wants to write out the alternate endings, but don't hold your breath for that. Thanks so much for reading, and especially for all the likes, favorites, and awesome comments. You're the best!"

EPILOG

A bottle of bourbon and a mostly empty glass sat on the desk in the dimly lit office. Moonlight flooded through the window as a desk lamp illuminated a stack of papers. In the dark, a man sat there, his eyes running over the notes from the morning again and again as his conscience plagued him with guilt. As he poured himself another round of liquor, the phone on his desk rang.

“Yes?” He asked, picking up the receiver.

“Dr. Miller?” Came the voice on the other end. “Is this Dr. Ainsley Miller?”

“You know it is,” the doctor snapped, recognizing the voice.

“Ainsley really does sound like a girl’s name,” the caller teased. “That only made this so much more fun.”

“Get on with it,” Dr. Miller growled. “You know you didn’t call to make jokes.”

“No, doc. You’re absolutely right, I didn’t. I called to offer congratulations.

The doctor took a sip of bourbon and scowled. “Congratulations? For what? Ruining a young lady’s life?”

“Come on, doc, don’t start with this moral high road shit so soon. At least take your victory lap first. I’ll be honest, I didn’t think you could do it. You proved me so completely wrong though. In a little under two months, you took the most frigid ice queen on this planet, and you transformed her into a total slut, right down to her own porn page. Her latest video, 'Husband walks in on slut wife riding a bbc' was the absolute peak of perfection. That’s something to be proud of.”

“Proud?” The doctor asked, incredulously. “You think I should be proud? Alexis was a wonderful young woman. A woman with hang-ups, to be sure, but a wonderful woman. You made me turn her into a wanton whore. Not only that, you made me go along with it the whole time, acting like I was happy with the fact that week after week, she was growing more and more depraved. How could I be proud of any of this? This has been the most shameful experience in my life.”

“Geez, doc, lighten up. You make it sound like you’re some kind of martyr or something. Don’t forget, you suggested this idea in the first place.”

“What I suggested,” the doctor replied angrily, “was nowhere near what you forced me into doing. I had to take her into my office every week. I had to bring her here, where my real clients come to find healing. I had to use my device, which is supposed to be a therapeutic tool for helping others, to warp her mind. I had to turn her into a goddamn porn star for Christ’s sake. I even had to fuck her and pretend I liked it just to make you happy.”

“Don’t even lie. You know you liked that part, doc,” the voice said. “You have to admit, she’s got one hell of a pussy.”

“No,” the doctor grumbled. “I didn’t like it, in fact. If my wife found out I’d fucked a patient in my office, or just what I’ve done to her in general for that matter, it would be unbearable.”

“Maybe even almost as unbearable as if she found out how much you owed me from your little gambling habit. You know, that little device of yours has some serious power. You could always use it to make your wife fine with you getting all the tail you want. Have you ever thought of that?”

“That would never happen. Unlike yourself, I am a man of morals.”

“Says the guy with a nearly seven-figure gambling debt who turned a sweet young wife into a dirty slut and fucked her several times along the way,” the voice laughed.

The doctor winced at the words as he took another shot of bourbon. “Do you want to talk business, or are you just going to gloat all night?”

“I was thinking about gloating a little bit more, but sure, doc. We can talk business. You did a hell of a job with Lexi. Really outstanding. I think for what you accomplished, I’m willing to knock fifty percent off what you owe me. How does that sound?”

“What?!” Dr. Miller exclaimed. “We had an agreement. You said this would clear my balance!”

“No, no, no. What I said was that you could clear your balance by using your device for me. I never specified how many times I wanted you to use your device. You never asked, either. I can send you a copy of the tapes if you want proof. You assumed, doc, and you know what assuming does.”

“Go to hell,” the doctor muttered.

“Not yet,” laughed the voice on the line. “Now, you should be thankful that I took as much as I did off your bill. I’m probably not going to take as much off for the next one.”

ShirleyMorelli
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShirleyMorelli

“Next one?! You’re out of your mind. I’ll go to the authorities before I do this again. This ends here.”

“I’m afraid you’re not the one calling the shots here, doc. What would you even say if you went to the authorities? That you used a prototype mind control device that you invented to turn one of your patients into a total slut? I can’t imagine that going well, especially if the recordings from those hidden cameras I had installed in your office made their way to your wife and the cops.

“Honestly, though, if you want to go to the police, go ahead. Tell them anything you want. Tell them everything. I’ve got piles of evidence to show that it was you who decided to use your device to slutify poor little Lexi. I also have great lawyers who can make all of this land on you. Your only real option here is to do as I say.”

The doctor gave thought to the threat. As much as he wanted this to stop, he knew going to the authorities would spell the end of his career, his marriage, and maybe even his life. He took another drink of his bourbon before letting out a sigh.

“Come on,” he finally pleaded. “Don’t make me do this again. I can’t. I just can’t. I’m begging you.”

“See, you say you can’t do this again, but I don’t believe you. All you’ve done this whole time is lie to everyone. You could have been honest with your wife and admitted you lost control of your gambling addiction. Instead, you lied to her and came crawling to me offering a compromise. You lied to Lexi, telling her you only wanted to help her through her issues. Just now, you lied to me, telling me that you didn’t enjoy fucking her brains out in your office when we both know I saw those recordings and you very obviously loved every minute of it. I didn’t put you in this position, doc. You did, with all of your lies.

“Now, I’m not an unsympathetic man. I’ll make you a deal. I want to see you show me some pure, unadulterated honesty. If you can admit to me right now that you’re a liar, and that you loved pounding Lexi’s hot little cunt, I’ll cut you a break. In exchange for your complete honesty, I’ll call our balance paid in full. Then you’ll be free to go on your merry way, pretending you’re a fine, upstanding man. How does that sound?”

Dr. Miller refilled his glass and took another drink. “Fine,” he said after a moment. “You want total honesty? I’ll give you total honesty. Yeah, I lied to my wife about my gambling. Yeah, I lied to Alexis from day one. Yeah, I loved every moment we touched. I loved the kisses, the blowjobs, and the fucking. I loved it all. There. Does that make you happy? Is that what you wanted to hear? That I loved fucking her? That I loved unloading into your wife’s tight pussy? I did, and it was incredible. Are you happy now, Dawson?

Aaron laughed. “Sure doc, I’m happy. Now, take a deep breath and relax while I admit to my own lie. I wasn’t going to make you do another job like that in the first place. All I wanted was a little bit of honesty from you. 

“I know you feel like you’ve done everything here, doc, but I had to pull a bunch of strings myself. I was the guy who had to bribe Lexi’s doctor’s office to put you at the top of the referral list. I had to arrange for her to run into my buddy Dre at the supermarket so she'd have a nice big black cock to enjoy. I had to make up that cover story about a work trip taking me out of town so she’d have a week to acclimate to fucking. I had to arrange it so her video on SexyFans got featured. You don’t know how hard that one was to pull off. I’ve done a lot of work here. The least you can do is admit that my wife is a good fuck.”

Dr. Miller grumbled under his breath. “Okay,” he said. “You win.”

“Yes I do,” Aaron said. “I got the wife of my dreams, a hyper-sexual porn star who will fuck anything that moves, while still thinking I’m the center of her universe. I don’t think it could get any better than that. If that’s not enough, after Lexi admitted that she’s fucked everyone under the sun over the last few weeks, it gave me the latitude to open up and admit that my day job was just a cover story for the real work I do, collecting money from chumps like you who don’t know when to quit.

“Anyway, doc, you did good. I know Lexi thinks so. She adores you. In fact, she’s really hopeful that she’ll be knocked up before too long, and she’s already said that she wants to name the baby after you. Luckily it would work for a boy or a girl, so there’s that. Now, if you’ll excuse me, Lexi is in bed, waiting for me to fuck her senseless. I don’t want to put that off another minute. Have a good night, doc.”

“Yeah, whatever,” Dr. Miller responded. Hanging up the phone, he took another drink, put Lexi’s file in the stack, and shut off the light.

Published 
Written by ThePenisMightier
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments