Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Then Ragden turned to Sarah. He locked eyes with her. She shivered under his gaze. Fear and anticipation were stark on her face.  

“Sarah. Are you ready?”  

She hesitated for a moment. Everything she had just seen played through her mind. She wanted this. She was nervous, anxious, fearful, but ready. She took the next step.  

“Yes,” she whispered, her voice barely audible.  

Ragden took her hand, softly in his. He spun her around to face the crowd. Then pulled her against his chest. He ran his hands across her firm, small breasts. A wave of electricity coursed through her body. She felt fear and anticipation as his hands slid down along her stomach to her groin. Her eyes swept the crowd. She tried to communicate she was ready as his fingers slipped into her folds. He dipped them slightly between them. He felt her moisture. He whispered against her neck. His lips brushed her skin, “Are you ready to show these people here who you CAN be?”  

Sarah gasped at the feeling of his breath on her neck. She shivered involuntarily feeling the excitement that built within her. “Yes,” she whispered, her voice quiet.  

Ragden continued to speak against her neck. His breath was hot on her skin. She felt herself grow damp. Her heart raced.  

“Let's show these good people that you aren't the bully you once were, that you can be a better person...”  

Sarah nodded, fear and anticipation racing through her. She bit her lip as she tried to mentally prepare herself for what was to come. She knew Ragden had full control over her mind and body. She trusted him to guide her through this incredible journey. She stood tall and lifted her chin proudly as she looked out at the crowd. She was determined to prove to them that she could be a better person and that she was fully committed.  

“I’m ready,” she whispered.  

Ragden placed one hand on her stomach and pulled her against him. His cock was tight between her ass cheeks. It pressed into her back, still slick with Emily’s juices. His other hand slipped between her legs. His fingers gingerly slipped through her labia and stroked her clitoris. Ragden’s voice was a growl against her skin. It was insistent, commanding. His teeth nipped at her earlobe.  

“Louder. Tell these people you want this.”  

Sarah took a deep breath. She felt Ragden’s heart thump against her back, rhythmic and powerful. It consumed her and comforted her. Her voice grew stronger as she spoke to the crowd; her words rang with conviction and determination.  

“I want this,” she said loudly, her voice carried throughout the hall, “I want to show everyone that I’ve changed and that I’m no longer the person I used to be.”  

As Ragden’s hand on her stomach pulled her firmly against him, his cock between her cheeks, she moaned softly. She felt the heat and pressure of it against her sensitive skin. She felt his fingers stroke through her pussy, sending waves of pleasure that coursed through her.  

Sarah gasped as Ragden’s tongue licked her neck, flicked her earlobes, and kissed softly. Shivers of pleasure rolled through her as he whispered in her ear, “Good girl.”   

She smiled; his praise washed over her, fueling her desire to please him and fulfill his every command. Then he slid his fingers out of her. She groaned, aching for him not to stop. As Ragden guided his big dick between her cheeks, the air hissed out of her lungs as the massive size of it pressed against her ass. She fought not to lift on her toes, to pull away, and almost failed. Then it moved into her pussy lips. It slid up along her. Pressed against her clit. The heat and pressure of it against her drove her wild with anticipation. She turned her head to look up at him. She looked into his eyes and tried to convey her total submission. She realized she was at his mercy and that nothing would stop her from embracing this journey.  

“Thank you,” she whispered.  

Ragden nodded against her. Then he whispered against her neck, “Let’s show these good people what your pussy looks like when it is properly filled.”  

Sarah gasped as Ragden’s cock pressed against her pussy lips. The incredible heat and pressure of it drove her wild with desire. She felt his words washing over her. Without hesitation, she spread her legs wide apart. She allowed the audience to get a clear view of her completely exposed pussy. It glistened with arousal and anticipation. The sparse black hair matted to her skin. She bit her lip nervously as she waited for Ragden to finally enter her. To claim her completely. His cock was poised at her opening, but not inside... so close...   

“Please...,” she whimpered.  

She felt the heavy thump of Ragden’s heart against her back. His approval seeped from his skin into hers. She closed her eyes, as his lips brushed her skin, “Since you asked so nicely...”  

Sarah gasped as Ragden’s massive cock finally pushed past her pussy lips. She moaned as it stretched her and filled her. She felt the incredible pressure and heat of it as it filled her to the brim and stretched her walls to their limit. She bit her lower lip even more nervously and felt the mix of pain and pleasure that washed over her.  

“Thank you,” she whispered.  

Ragden whispered huskily against her skin. His voice was deep and seductive. It hinted at things she had yet to experience. Promised they would come, “See what happens when you ask nicely?”  

Sarah turned her head and looked at Ragden. Her eyes filled with gratitude and submission as his massive cock filled her. She felt a sense of pride wash over her for having been able to show the crowd that she could do this. That she was no longer the bully she once was.  

“Yes,” she whispered to Ragden.  

In response, he ground his hips against her ass. He slid his cock into her depths. She gasped, as his cock pushed into her cervix, sending a wave of intense pleasure coursing through her body. She could feel his hands under her thighs. As he lifted her feet from the ground. Sarah looked at Ragden with gratitude and submission. She surrendered to him and allowed him to take control. She felt the freedom, the joy of it coursed through her. Her heart hammered in her chest as she whispered to him again, “Thank you.”  

Ragden spread her legs wide, so the crowd could see her exposed pussy, filled with his massive cock. She felt filled to the brim with it. Embarrassment and vulnerability washed over her as she realized the entire crowd was now fixated on her. They witnessed her transformation. She clutched one hand to her chest and felt her heart as it beat frantically, like a caged animal. The other hand slid down her stomach. Slipped through her folds. She felt how wide she was stretched. Felt the base of Ragden’s enormous cock as it filled her. She bit her lip and held her gasp back as she ran her fingers around his girth. Then she looked at the crowd, and whispered to them, “I’m sorry if this makes anyone uncomfortable.”  

Ragden shifted his position, his cock pushed against her cervix, then slipped past. Sarah’s breath was suddenly pushed from her lungs. Her eyes went wild and wide. She struggled to gasp for air and found it harder than she thought. The pressure in her abdomen defied anything she thought possible. Her body tensed up; her muscles fought her. Sarah’s hand slid down her chest to the bulge in her stomach. She felt it against her skin. Breathlessly, she whispered, “This is... unexpected.”  

Ragden’s breath against her skin was strained with the effort of his actions. Yet his voice was steady and strong. His lips moved against her, caressing her, “You saw me do this to Aria and Emily. Did you not think I would do the same for you?”  

Sarah’s mind raced. She remembered; she could not get the images out of her mind. She had wondered what it would feel like. If she could handle it. Now she was. It made her feel giddy. She tried to inhale, unable to get a full breath. This changed everything. Her heart hammered in her chest, as she choked the word out, “Yes.”  

Ragden spoke again, his lips against her skin, “Is this what you wanted?”  

Sarah nodded. Her eyes swept the crowd. She felt the incredible pressure and heat of his cock as it pushed deeper into her abdomen. Grey started to creep into the edges of her vision. “Yes,” she whispered, her voice barely audible. A single tear slipped down her cheek.  

Ragden growled against her skin, insistent. His hands gripped her thighs more firmly. She shivered at the intensity of it. His breath was hot on her back. The vibration of his voice made her heart speed up, “I don’t think they can hear you.”  

Sarah looked up at Ragden. She realized that her voice was barely audible. She felt the incredible pressure and heat of his cock as it pushed deep into her abdomen. She tried to take a breath but found herself almost unable to do so. She realized she needed to be heard. She tried to get a good breath, and spoke louder, “Yes, I’m fully committed to this journey.”  

Ragden nodded against her shoulder. His breath was husky in her ear, “And what do you want?”  

Sarah struggled to take another breath. She was overwhelmed by the sensation of her insides pushed around. Her pussy stretched to its limits. Her fingers clutched at the massive bulge in her abdomen, “I want to be your perfect little slut,” she said softly, her voice carrying throughout the hall for all to hear, “I want to serve you and fulfill your every need. Please use me however you see fit.”  

Ragden ground his hips against hers. She gasped. Ragden growled against her skin, “But what do you want right now?”  

Sarah spoke softly, voice barely audible again, “I want you to cum inside me. Fill me with your hot, sticky seed. Make me your perfect little whore.”  

Ragden chuckled softly against her back, “I am not sure you have earned that right. First, I want to see how much you can take before you cum... Are you ready for that?”  

Sarah gasped as Ragden ground his hips against her. She felt the position of his cock shift inside her. She felt the heat and pressure of it inside her. She knew she must answer his question honestly if she wanted to continue.  

“Yes,” she whispered, “I’m ready.”  

Ragden nodded, “Then let us begin...”  

Sarah closed her eyes. She braced herself for the incredible sensations that she was about to experience. Fear and anticipation ran through her. Then she gasped as Ragden slowly raised her. His cock slid inch by inch out of her. She gulped at the air, filling her lungs.  

“Please,” she whispered, urgently, “Make me your perfect little cum dumpster.”  

Even though the presence of his cock overwhelmed her, and almost suffocated her as it slid out of her, she ached to feel it again. Then he lowered her back onto it. She took a quick breath and tried to fill her lungs as it slid deeper into her. She felt the air pushed out of her lungs in a rush. She gasped in shock at the intensity of it. Filled, she sighed and embraced the discomfort and vulnerability.  

“Oh, God,” she whispered, “I’m yours.”  

Ragden breathed against her back. His voice was deep, soothing, “You always were, you just didn’t know it yet...”  

He kissed her neck and back as he raised her again. She gasped at the intensity of his passion and domination as it washed over her like a warm wave. Then he slid her back down onto his cock. Slid it just as deep into her again.  

“Yes,” she whispered, “I’m yours forever.”  

Ragden whispered against her skin, insistent, “Just follow my one rule...”  

He moved more quickly now. In and out. Deep strokes. Filled her body with his cock. Her mind reeled, trying to grasp the situation. The intensity of his cock as it slid in and out of her washed away everything else. There was something important, but the sliding of his cock inside her drove it out of her reach.  

“What’s your rule?” she asked softly.  

Ragden lowered her against his cock and pushed the air out of her lungs again. She gasped for breath as he spoke against her neck, “Have you forgotten already?  

Sarah clutched her chest. She thumped it hard, trying to get enough air to think clearly. Her other hand clutched at the bulge in her abdomen. She could feel the throb of Ragden’s cock in her body. Her mind reeled. She scrambled to remember the words he had spoken before. Her legs twitched. Waves of discomfort and pleasure rolled over her.  

“No,” she breathed, “I haven’t forgotten.”  

Ragden spoke softly against her back, “It is okay, my beautiful little angel; I will remind you...” His voice soothed and comforted her. She struggled to fill her lungs with air but found herself relaxing. Her muscles no longer strained against him, “You cannot cum until I tell you...”  

Ragden kissed the back of her neck. Grazed her skin with his teeth. Then he nipped at her earlobe. While he raised her and lowered her down onto his cock again. Pain and pleasure washed over her. Vulnerability and submission consumed her.  

“Okay,” she whispered, “I won’t cum without your permission.”  

Ragden chuckled at her. He raised her slowly up off his cock; the pressure moved lower in her body but never left it. She took a deep breath, welcome for the relief, but ached to be filled. Unable to believe how badly she wanted it back in her. The pain and pleasure consumed her desire for breath. His voice licked her back, sending shivers through her, “We shall see if you can keep to that...”  

Sarah gasped again as Ragden slid his cock deep inside her. The breath pressed from her lungs. She marveled at the way her pussy stretched around his immensity. Her vagina accommodated something so large. Her guts shifted to allow this invasion of her body. Pain, and pleasure. Mixed to form ecstasy. Vulnerability and discomfort, a mix of emotions she had never expected to feel yet presented to her in a way she could not reject and accept willingly.  

“I’ll try,” she whispered, “I'll do anything for you.”  

Ragden kissed her back tenderly. Nipped at her flesh with his teeth. His tenderness and passion caused her to gasp in surprise. The insistence of his cock as it slid in and out of her, was in stark contrast with the tenderness of his presence at her back. Unable to reconcile her emotions, Sarah turned her head to Ragden and whispered, “I love you.”  

Ragden spoke softly against her skin, his voice a gentle, understanding caress, “You don’t even know me. I was just another person you bullied at school. No... what you love is this...”  

With that, he started to move faster, slid his cock in and out of her. The impact of it caused her breasts to bounce, “And that is okay; I am glad you are enjoying it.”  

Sarah gasped as Ragden moved faster within her. Built a rhythm. She matched it. She inhaled as he drew out. Exhaled out as he pushed in. She felt the pressure as it built within her and knew she must keep herself under control.  

“Yes,” she whispered, “I enjoy being with you.”  

Ragden gently lowered her feet to the ground. Her legs shook. Ragden placed his hands on her hips, braced her, and held her as he slowly slid his cock out of her. Sarah gasped again; she felt the wet trail of stickiness and heat left behind. Pressure and passion washed over her. Sarah’s legs trembled, and she placed her hands on him. Felt his strength. She looked over her shoulder and spoke softly, “Thank you.”  

Ragden smiled a predatory smile. He licked his lips as he gazed at her. His voice was low, sensual. It caressed her skin. It caused her to shiver in anticipation, “We aren’t done yet, my dear; we have much yet to do...”  

Sarah looked at Ragden, her eyes filled with anticipation and vulnerability. She closed her eyes as the pressure and heat of his passion washed over her like a warm wave. She smiled, eager for whatever would come next.  

“What’s next?” she asked softly. She heard the need and desire in her voice, surprised by the sound of it.  

Ragden stepped in front of her, only an inch between their bodies. Sarah gasped as his cock pressed against her stomach. It twitched and throbbed, as she looked down at it. She marveled at the size of it. Tried to grapple with the idea that it had been inside her and would again. Ragden slid his hand up her sides, cupped her breasts gently, and squeezed her nipples. Shivers ran down her back at his caress, and she bit her lip as he leaned in to kiss her softly on the lips.  

“Mm,” she moaned against his lips, feeling her body ache for his touch. Ragden’s tongue slipped between her lips and tasted her sweetness. She felt herself go damp at the taste of him and the taste of her on his lips and tongue. She felt his arms pull her against him. She felt his cock pressed against her stomach. It left a wet trail of heat behind that seemed to seep into her skin. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him into her.  

“Kiss me harder,” she whispered against his lips.  

Ragden smiled and whispered back against her, “As you wish...”  

Sarah gasped as Ragden’s mouth claimed hers in a fierce kiss. His tongue dove deep into her mouth. Explored every corner and taste bud. She felt his cock pressed against her stomach. The incredible heat and pressure of it washed over her like a warm wave.  

“More,” she whispered.  

Ragden wrapped his arms around her, and gently lowered her to the ground. She gasped at the cold, hard feel of the concrete beneath her hands. Ragden knelt between her legs. Leaned against her. His balls resting on her pussy. His cock pressed against her stomach. His chest against her breasts. He kissed her even harder, pressed into her. Sarah trembled at the pressure and heat of him. She squirmed with desire at the pressure of his cock against her. “Kiss me harder,” she whispered.  

With one hand, Ragden guided the tip of his cock through the slick folds of her pussy. He placed the head of it against her vagina. She gasped and felt the heat and pressure as it surged through her. Desire whipped her inhibitions from her mind. She rocked her hips and tried to pull it inside her but failed. Ragden kissed her harder; his tongue licked every bit of her mouth while his cock teased the edge of her.  

MadelineExtasy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadelineExtasy

“Please,” she whispered; the need and desire drove her wild. Her pulse hammered in her chest.  

With the slightest of flicks of his hips, Ragden slid the tip of his cock into her. Sarah gasped as it slid in, then gasped again as Ragden grabbed her breasts and squeezed them, pinched her nipples. Then he leaned in and pressed his lips to hers. His tongue invaded her mouth. Her body was driven to the brink of madness from her desire. She tried again to rock her hips, to bring that cock deeper into her, but failed. She reached out and grabbed his ass, desperately tried to pull him into her, to no avail.  

“More,” she whispered urgently.  

Sarah gasped as Ragden’s cock started to slide deeper into her vagina. The incredible heat and pressure of it caused her to squirm with desire. She felt his hands still clutching at her breasts. He caused them to ache with pleasure and pain. She felt her climax as it built with each inch of him that slid deeper into her.  

“Please let me cum,” she whispered as she felt the incredible passion and heat building in intensity. It threatened to overwhelm her, “Let me cum for you.”  

Ragden shook his head, “Not yet.”  

Sarah’s heart raced. Her breath became ragged with the strain of it. She fought to maintain some semblance of control, of composure. Still, Ragden slowly slid inch by inch into her. She squirmed, trying to buck her hips against him, anything to make it go faster. Nothing worked. She wanted to scream but knew that even that small release would be too much.  

“Please...” she whimpered, “I need to cum.”  

Ragden closed his eyes, savored the feel of Sarah’s tight pussy as it clenched and unclenched along his massive cock as he slid fully inside her. Sarah gasped again, as it slid past her cervix into her abdomen. It filled her like she never believed possible. She had felt it before, but this was somehow different. Pinned to the ground, his weight held her. She thrashed and tried to do something to make it move within her. Ragden held himself still against her. The only thing she could feel moving was the throbbing twitch of his heart beating the length of his cock inside her. That maddening steady rhythm drove her wild.  

“Don’t cum yet...” he commanded her.  

Sarah groaned and moaned, trying to stay strong. She felt her barriers start to slip; her control was almost gone. She could not lose. She must fight; a tear slipped out of her eyes, and it left a cool track across her burning skin. Another sensation added to all of it. It was too much!  

“Why?” she whimpered, begging for release, “Tell me why I shouldn’t cum.”  

Ragden looked at her. Watched her fight. Watched her desire ravage her. He spoke slowly, purposefully, “If you cum now, I’ll never fuck you again... I’ll make you watch while I fuck all your friends, but never you. This is my punishment if you choose to disobey...”  

Sarah gasped; her eyes wide as Ragden’s words sunk in. Fear and arousal wash over her. She felt his cock buried deep inside her. It twitched and throbbed within her. She squirmed with desire. She fought, and understanding burned within her. To know this, and never be allowed it again. A punishment worse than death. She nodded, bit her lip,   

“I understand,” she whispered, “I won’t cum unless you give me permission.”  

Ragden nodded solemnly, “Good.”  

Sarah sighed as Ragden’s words confirmed her understanding. Relief and anticipation coursed through her. She continued to squirm; her body still fought her. The edges of her climax threatened to overwhelm her.  

“May I cum now,” she whispered, “Please say yes.”  

Ragden drew his cock slowly out of her, to the edge, then slid it home. Sarah gasped, and the incredible heat and pressure surged inside her. He continued to build a rhythm. Huge, massive strokes, that shook her body. Her breasts rolled beneath his hands. She slid her hands to her abdomen, where she could feel each thrust, the bulge riding up under her hands.  

Sarah’s breathing fell into a rhythm. Her hips rocked against Ragden’s thrusts. Her voice small and vulnerable, begged for release, “Please... I need to cum.”  

Ragden’s response, as he moved with her, as he drove harder, faster, “Not yet...”  

Sarah reached out, grasping at Ragden’s sweat-slickened body as he continued to slide his cock in and out of her. Her breath was ragged. Her desire and restraint stripped her defenses. Then she cried out as Ragden suddenly pulled himself completely out of her. He poised himself over her, his cock dripped with her juices over her stomach. Her skin tingled at the sensation. Her hips continued to buck,   

“You’re going to make me wait longer?” she pleaded, agony in her voice, “Can’t I cum now? Please?”  

Ragden shook his head, “Not yet...”  

Then used his hand to guide his cock back through the folds of her pussy. This time lower, to her asshole. She shivered with dread, fear, and excitement. Still dripping with her juices, he drew it around her asshole, teased her. “Are you ready,” he asked.  

Sarah took a gulp and tried to find her voice. She clutched her chest. Her heart hammered. Her climax was still at the edge of her consciousness. It ached to be released.  

“Yes,” she whispered, I'm ready.”  

Still not allowing her anything, Ragden watched her squirm, “Tell me you want this.”  

Sarah squeezed her breasts. Her muscles clenched with the force of holding herself together. Her breath still ragged as she waited for him to fill her. She could feel his cock, pressed to her ass, but not inside. She ached to be filled, to feel every inch of it in her.  

“Yes,” she whimpered, “I want this.”  

Ragden continued to drag the tip of his cock over her asshole, around it, pressed against it. Her body shivered in anticipation and glistened with perspiration. Ragden growled above her, “What do you want exactly? Say the words...”  

Fear, excitement, and arousal coursed through every cell of Sarah’s being. It overwhelmed her. She bit her lip, tears on her cheeks. She dug her fingers into her breasts, relishing the pain, and bringing her back to reality.  

“I want your cock inside my ass,” she whispered, “Please... put it inside me.”  

Ragden pressed harder against her, but still not inside. Her body screamed in anticipation as he whispered to her, “Louder.”  

Fear and excitement surged through her. She could feel her arousal dripping through her folds. Her as was soaked with it. She could feel the dampness on his cock as it pressed against her.  

“I want your cock inside my ass!” she screamed, her voice loud and clear, “Please put it inside me!”  

Sarah opened her eyes and sighed as Ragden nodded. A benign smile across his lips. “As you wish.”  

She blinked the tears from her eyes, and joy swept over her. Her heart thundered. She reached out and grabbed his firm ass in her hands and pulled him against her. He moved only a fraction; the head of his cock throbbed against her ass. It pushed into her. Slowly, it slipped in. A look of concentration and strength passed over his face as Ragden pushed his cock into her ass. The tightness of it overwhelmed him until it finally slid another inch.  

Ragden grunted with the effort of it, as his cock slowly slid into her. Inch after inch, it slid deeper into her. Until his groin was firmly seated against her cheeks. His brow glistened with effort. Ragden leaned forward between her legs and laid his body over hers. He leaned in and kissed her softly on the mouth, whispered against her lips, “Is this what you wanted?”  

The pleasure and discomfort now familiar to her, she purred contently against his lips. 

"Yes,” she whispered, her body now full of him, “This is what I wanted.”  

She wrapped her arms around him and held him against her. He smiled at her, then ground his hips against hers. His cock shifted inside her. She could feel every inch of it as it moved in her bowels. It throbbed inside her. His slow steady pulse filled her and calmed her.  

Ragden kissed her softly, and whispered against her lips, “Your ass is incredible. Thank you for this moment.”  

Sarah blushed, feeling pleasure, embarrassment, discomfort, and pride. Her heart swelled at his compliment. Then he sat back on his heels and dragged his hands across her chest. Then, down her stomach to her thighs. He slid his cock partially out, then slid it back in again. Then again, faster. He built a slow rhythm. He bounced his groin off her hips. His cock slammed deep into her ass. Her breasts rolled with each impact.  

Pleasure and discomfort crashed over Sarah. Her eyes rolled wildly. She clutched at her chest. She could feel her climax as it built, fought to hold it off. She had not been allowed that yet.  

“Faster,” she whispered, “I need more.”  

Urged by her coaxing, Ragden increased his speed. Slammed his big dick into her harder, faster, deeper. She grunted with each impact, her breath pushed out and sucked in as he drew back. Her body rocking, she begged.  

“More. Harder.”  

Ragden grabbed her hips and rolled into her. He thrust deep into her again, and again. His deep voice rolled over her, “Louder... Make your wishes heard!”  

Sarah gasped again but felt herself responding to his request immediately. “Fuck me hard!” she screamed, “Make me cum!”   

Ragden drove as hard and as fast as he could. He slammed her wildly, sending her reeling. Each deep thrust struck the depths of her body. Then he slid a hand down to her pussy. Slipped two fingers in, placing his thumb across her clit, and slid it back and forth.  

Sarah felt every sensation as it all pushed her towards a bottomless oblivion of ecstasy she could not comprehend. Her climax threatened to overtake her; she clenched every muscle she could. She squeezed her eyes shut as hard as she could. She tried to blot out everything else. Her heart hammered in her chest like a trapped animal trying to break free.  

His cock continued to pound into her ass while his fingers stimulated her clit. His fingers were deep in her pussy, pressing down against where his cock continued to slam into her. Sarah cried out at the new sensations. Her voice was ragged. Filled with need. Her body rocked against his. Tried to get more of him in her, faster.  

He slipped his hand out of her, then pinched her clit between thumb and forefinger. Then he slid his other fingers into her pussy. Slid them as deep as he could, spreading them to feel the convulsing of her vagina. She cried out again, her voice broke. Ragden did not slow his pace. He pounded her ass with his massive cock. Rhythmically. Relentlessly.  

Ragden placed his other hand on her stomach and braced her. Then he whispered the words she had been waiting for, his voice a caress of her soul. “Now you can cum!”  

Her eyes flashed open. Her body convulsed; relief washed over her as she let go of her defenses. As his cock continued to slam into her. His massive thrust shattered her psyche to pieces.  

“Oh God... Yes... I’m cumming...” she cried out.  

With one final massive stroke, Ragden slammed his cock home against her shuddering body. Rocked her breasts one final time. Her teeth clicked shut with the impact. His cock was fully seated in her bowels; he ground against her as her orgasms rocked her body. He squeezed her clitoris as a hot stream of fluid exploded out of her pussy, soaked his groin.  

Sarah’s breath was even more ragged; her body still rocked and spasmed with the power of her orgasm. Her hips rocked, slipping, and sliding on Ragden’s massive cock. She moved up and down on it ever so slightly as Ragden ground against her.  

She continued to moan, her words in time to her breath, “Oh fuck... I’m cumming....”  

Ragden sat back on his heels. He watched her body twitch and spasm as the most incredible orgasm of her life rocked her body. Her legs kicked uncontrollably. Her breath was ragged. He continued to pull on her clitoris, milking her. He continued to ground his hips against her ass. His massive cock still pushed into her bowels.  

And still, her words kept flowing, just like the fluids that flowed freely from between her legs, “Oh God... I can’t believe how much... I'm cumming...”  

Ragden watched as her body twitched. As waves of pressure and pleasure continued to crash over her. The fluid still poured out of her hot drenched pussy. He let go of her clitoris and pulled his hand from her pussy. Drenched, and dripping wet, he placed it upon her lips. While he continued to grind his hips against her. His cock was still deep in her bowels.  

Ragden spoke softly, calmingly to her, “Lick my fingers clean. Taste your cum.”  

Her eyes fluttered open. Noticing as he watched her.  

“Okay...” she whispered, her voice barely audible, “I’ll taste...”  

Ragden slipped his fingers between her lips. He prodded her tongue. Let her fluids flow down his knuckles and fingers into her mouth. Sarah smiled, still feeling the pleasure and discomfort of his cock buried in her bowels. She felt full and satisfied. She accepted the fingers in her mouth, sucking and licking at them.  

“Mmm... “, she moaned, savoring the mix of tastes on her tongue. His sweat. Her cum. A symphony of delicious flavors. 

Satisfied, Ragden slowly started to withdraw his cock from her ass inch by inch. She closed her eyes and savored the feel of it. She felt every inch as it slid from her. Finally, it slid free of her. Then he knelt over her. His cock was poised over her stomach. Her fluids dripped from it onto her. He kissed her softly on the lips. Licked her lips. Then pressed his tongue gently into her mouth.  

Then he whispered against her lips, “Good girl.”  

“Thank you...,” she whispered, his praise filled her heart with happiness, “Thank you... for making me cum.... for making me taste my cum... For making me good... Thank you...”  

Ragden smiled at her, “You are welcome.”  

Sarah smiled up at him, her eyes shining with gratitude and submission, “Can I ask for something else? Can I please have another request?”  

Ragden looked at her questioningly. His cock was still poised over her. It dripped with her juices, “What is your request?”  

Sarah placed a hand on her stomach. She pushed the fluid around on her. She relished the slick, sticky feeling as it covered her sensitive skin, “Please... Please let me lick your cock clean... Let me show you how much I appreciate everything you’ve done for me today... Please... Please let me show you much I love being your little whore...”  

Ragden nodded slowly and accepted her request. Then he pulled himself to his feet. He offered her a hand, and pulled her up to her knees, “Okay.”  

His cock throbbed in front of her face, still dripping with her juices. She took it in hand. Ran her fingers along its length. She felt the warmth and texture of it. She leaned forward and placed her lips around the head. She took it deep into her mouth, sucking gently. She swirled her tongue around the tip, teasing it with her teeth lightly. She moved her hand lower. Wrapped her fingers around the base of his shaft. She held onto it tightly as she continued to suckle on it gently.  

“Mmm... This is so delicious. And I love serving you like this... Showing you how much I love being your little whore...” she whispered.  

Ragden shook his head slowly, “I did not do this for you to become a whore.”  

Sarah looked up at him, her eyes filled with determination and vulnerability. Her hands still wrapped around his cock, she spoke slowly, “But now that I am your little whore... I want to be the best little whore possible for you... I want to show you how much I love pleasing you... How much I love serving you...” She licked her lips, then sucked gently on the tip of his cock, then released him, “And I know that being your perfect little slut makes me feel so alive... So full of joy... So happy... Please don’t ever take that away from me.”  

Ragden looked confused and pondered her words. Then spoke slowly, “This was a lesson for you... About how to be a better person. To express your desires more directly, without hurting others. That your joy comes from you, and not from inflicting pain on others. In truth, I want you to be happy, and to express that happiness to others in a healthy way. If having insanely passionate sex, getting fucked silly, makes you happy, then it will be my pleasure to share that with you...”  

Sarah smiled at him; her eyes shone with gratitude and submission. “Thank you," she whispered, her voice barely audible. "Thank you for understanding that sometimes... Sometimes, all I need is to be taken over by someone stronger than me... to feel completely powerless and at their mercy... It makes me feel so alive... so full of energy... so happy... And I know that I can be a better person because of that.”  

Ragden smiled at her, “Then I am happy to help you with that.”  

Sarah nodded her head in agreement. Her eyes were full of gratitude, and tears started to slip from them. Ragden reached down and gently cupped her chin with one hand. He took her hand with the other and pulled her to her feet. He pulled her shaking body against him, kissed her cheek softly, and hugged her tenderly.  

“Thank you,” she whispered into his chest, “Thank you for helping me be the best version of myself... For showing me how powerful it can be to submit completely to someone stronger than me... I am so grateful for everything you have done for me today.”  

Ragden hugged her a little tighter, kissed her cheek, and whispered into her ear, “You are welcome, my dear.”  

Sarah leaned against his body. Her hands wrapped around his waist. Pulled herself against him. Relished the feel of his flesh under her hands. His heat and presence washed over her, tears in her eyes. “I am yours... Completely... I will always be grateful for everything you’ve done for me... And I promise to never forget what it means to be your little whore... To never forget how much, I love being your perfect little slut,” she whispered, her voice barely audible, “I will always be here for you... To serve you... To make you happy... No matter what.” 

Published 
Written by Ragdenwrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors