Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I brought Loretta’s clothes up to the apartment. She was going through them deciding what she would leave. I cleaned out one of my drawers so she had a place to start. When she got to the little stack of undies, she took a pair hugged them, and smiled. She gently put them in the drawer.

“Michael, I need to take my leg off. I need to rest it and give it some attention,” she had a sad expression on her face.

“That’s fine, Baby. What do you do and what can I do?” held her close to me.

“I usually lay on the couch and prop it up on a pillow. I have some cream in my purse that I rub on it and read my book,” She was feeling bad about the situation.

“Okay, let’s get you on the couch, your purse is out there. I bring a pillow for you and you can rest. I have some books, maybe one will strike your fancy. At least for now. Do you want a towel?” I was trying to be positive.

“Honey, you are trying so hard, thank you. But I don’t have my sticks. I need them to get around, you know. Like the table, the bathroom, and the shower.” Loretta was getting depressed.

“Can I be your “sticks” for tonight and forever?” I smiled at Loretta, she held me tight.

Loretta made herself comfortable on the couch. I got the extra pillow and towel for her. When she got the lotion from her purse, I held my hand out for the lotion.

“May I?” Loretta handed the lotion to me. She started to tear up. I gently massaged the cream to her leg. Loretta lay back on the couch and watched me. I have never seen such a look of love in my life.

“Michael. No one has ever, I mean I have never let anyone, a, um be this close. “You are so gentle, your hands are so warm so tender to me,” Loretta sighed.

“Hey, Baby! How about if I order in for us? I know the delivery guy from Pizza at your Door very well. He even stops by the Grab and Go to get beer for me when he delivers,” I was still massaging her leg.

“Sure, can we get a meat lovers pizza with extra cheese?” Loretta brightens up.

“Sure can! Let me get my phone. Do you want to order it? He might as well get used to you calling as well,” I teased her.

“Ah, not this time, maybe next,” she was blushing.

I punched the speed dial, “Hey, Frankie! How about an extra-large meat lover’s pizza with extra cheese? And would you pick up a twelve-pack, please?” There was no answer from Frankie.

“Frankie, are you there?” I raised my voice a little.

“Mike, you ain’t never ordered a meat lover’s pizza. You ain’t never ordered an extra-large. AND, you ain’t never asked for a twelve. What’s her name? Ya ain’t getting’ da stuff until you fess up.” Frankie was a great friend.

“Okay, ya nosey old wash woman. Her name is Loretta, and you might just as well get used to having her call sometimes. And none of your sweet talkin’ to her or I’ll come down there.” I was ragging back on him.

“Okay, Mike! See ya in an hour.” Frankie ended the call.

When I turned to Loretta, she was bright red and giggling.

“Michael O’Shaughnessy, I have never met a man the likes of you. You are crazy,” Loretta was still giggling.

“I happen to be very proud of my lady and I WANT THE WHOLE WORLD TO KNOW IT!” I announced and hugged Loretta the best way I could with her lying on the couch.

“Michael?”

“Yes, Baby.”

“I need to go to the little girl’s room.” Loretta was shy.

“We haven’t practiced this, but here we go,” I was afraid we would get out of step and I would drop her.

I helped her from the couch and she put her arm around my shoulders. It took a few steps, but we found a rhythm that she could walk somewhat comfortably. I got her into the bathroom and she got herself ready to sit down. That done, I left the room.

After a couple of minutes, Loretta called to me, “Michael, I can’t get up. I’m not used to getting up without my sticks.” I wasn’t sure, but I thought I heard her trying not to laugh.

I opened the door and backed into the bathroom. I held my hand out for Loretta to grab and direct me. She didn’t. She just started laughing. I turned around, my face was beet red. I have never helped a woman from a toilet.

“Michael, my Love. You saw me naked last night so you can help me stand up now.” She was laughing. “I have dried my little coochie and I just need to wash my hands, but I have to stand up.

I helped her stand up, she washed and dried her hands and then we headed for the couch. Loretta got comfortable again. I went to the fridge for our beer, I poured hers into a glass. I sat on the cocktail table and just smiled at her. We started planning the move and what we needed for her to move in.

She wanted to keep her chest of drawers, so we planned to pack the contents of each drawer in a separate tub so things would be easy for her to find. I told Loretta I had a friend with a large truck, and would get Jack and some buddies for the move. All she would have to do was direct where she wanted things placed.

Most of her things were going to be put into storage until she decided what to keep, and what to donate. Loretta has very nice clothes. She would since she works as an administrative assistant to a financial advisor.

The doorbell rang, it was our beer and pizza. I didn’t invite Frankie to meet Loretta. I thought she would be self-conscious. When I didn’t invite him in, she looked relieved.

I had some quiet instrumentals playing in the background. We dined on the pizza and beer as though we didn’t have a care in the world. Loretta looked at the laundry by the door. She looked a little sad.

“Why the sad face, Honey?”

“I wish I didn’t have to take those back to my apartment. I want to be here with you. I like my apartment and it felt so warm with you there in bed next to me. But here, everything has been marked by you. Your cologne, your scent, and your touch. I feel safe and protected here. Mostly I feel loved here.

“Loretta, I believe we will have a very good life together. You make me feel complete. I know we were married before, but I felt empty in mine. You give me so much, and we have just met. But it seems as though we have known each other a long time ago. Maybe I’m just nuts.”

Loretta reached out to me. I went to sit on the cocktail table, but she moved so I could sit next to her on the couch. I bent down to kiss her, she held my face and had a loving smile in her eyes. She sat up to kiss me but kept her soft hands on my face.

“Michael, I will do everything to make your life happy. I know you will look after me and protect me. I will do the same for you. Together we will make a wonderful life. What we will build together will be the envy of everyone. I do love you, Michael O’Shaughnessy and I KNOW you love me.” Loretta pulled me to her.

VioletaMora
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VioletaMora

I was almost lying on top of her. We were kissing and getting serious. I pushed myself up and unzipped the top of her sweatsuit. She was exposed from her next to her waist. I buried my face in her neck kissing and nipping on her neck.

My kissing followed her neck down to her chest and to her breast. My tongue circled and flicked her nipple. Loretta swooned as her nipple hardened against my oral teasing. I sucked her breast and fondled the other one.

Loretta was squirming and purring as I loved her tender body. I raised from Loretta and held out my arms. She reached up to them and she stood in front of me.

“Michael, I don’t have my-” Loretta stopped. She wrapped her arms around me and we kissed deeply. I caressed her butt cheeks and rubbed her back up to her shoulders and back. Loretta mewed with delight.

We held on to each other as we “walked” to the bedroom. I pulled the covers back and gently laid her on the bed. I watched her body move as she made herself comfortable. Her head resting on the pillow with her hair flowing around her face was a beautiful sight.

“Are you going to join me, Michael?” Loretta asked with her sensual voice.

“I got lost in you. You are so beautiful,” I got in bed next to her. Things got worse. Her perfume drifted around my head and led me into her intoxication. I resumed kissing and caressing her large breasts. Now her taste added to the allure of her perfume.

My oral journey continued as I kissed and licked my way slowly to her tummy and her navel. When I kissed and nipped her side, Loretta yelped with a high-pitched tone as the little bumps of excitement spread over her tender body.

I was not in a rush to move on from her tummy. The more I would lick and nibble her the more Loretta would squirm and mew. Finally, I moved down to her pubic mound.

As I kissed my way through her soft pubic hair, Loretta squirmed even more. She put a hand on my head gently pushing me toward her waiting pussy.

“Michael,” she panted, “Michael, you’re making me insane. You have short-circuited my entire body. Oh, Michael, please,” Loretta purred.

My tongue lightly touched her pussy lips. Loretta moaned out loud. Slowly I used my tongue to separate her lips as I sucked them into my mouth. Loretta groaned in desire and grabbed the bed sheets.

I positioned myself between her legs so I could be more attentive to her wanting pussy. I placed her legs on my shoulders and began tonguing her sweet-tasting pussy. Loretta moaned her approval as I sucked her pussy lips into my mouth and slid my tongue between them.

Loretta purred and panted as her orgasm overcame her. She pushed her hips up and held my head. Loretta’s orgasm squirted from deep inside of her. I covered my face and I tried to lap up every drop. She partially sat up as she strained to endure her climax.

Loretta dropped back onto the pillow panting Oh Michael and sighing. She pulled my head away from over sensitive pussy. I lowered my head to kiss her sweat-laden tummy, but Loretta stopped me waving an admonishing finger.

I pushed her legs toward her and slowly slid my cock into her. When our bodies touched, Loretta stretched her arm and pulled me to her. We kissed as our bodies lay connected to each other. Our warm bodies fit together as one time stood still for us.

I began to stroke her with long easy strokes. Loretta purred and held me tighter. Our love was taking us to the next level. We moved together with each stroke. At times we would stop and she would rub her clit against me then we would return to our pleasuring each other.

I caressed and sucked her breast gently at first, then more vigorously. Loretta would hold them for me and kiss me as I sucked her. Loretta’s sexuality was taking over my senses. The sucking became more aggressive and the stroking became harder.

Loretta was groaning and pushing against my pounding cock. She would hold me as I sucked her breast, then move me to the other. I was losing control, I needed to cum, soon. When Loretta felt the warm cum against her inner walls she cooed. Once I started, I didn’t stop. Stream after stream filled her waiting pussy.

Exhausted from her love, I lay on top of Loretta panting, a spent man. She held my head against her warm breasts and stroked my cheek. Our heavy breathing was in unison, our perspiration tried to cool our bodies, to no avail.

I rolled next to Loretta and she cuddled close to me. We kissed softly and she sighed a heavy sigh as she smiled at me.

“Michael, I know tomorrow is Sunday. Don’t let time go past Sunday. Make time stop tomorrow. I never want to be farther away from you than I am now,” Loretta’s voice was pleading.

“Loretta, if I could make time stand still, I would stop it now. I always want to feel the way I do with you at this second. You are a wonderful lover, you make me feel ten feet tall and bulletproof. I feel the same way, I never want to be farther from you as we are now.” We hugged tighter than we ever have.

“Michael, I hate to break this romantic scene, but I have to,”

“Say no more, Honey,” I kissed her and got up. “Do you want to take a bath or a shower?” I said with a sly expression.

As I helped her up, Loretta said, “Do you promise to behave?” she giggled.

As we “walked” to the bathroom, I said, “No,” and I laughed.

“Well then, a shower it is,” Loretta cooed. I closed the door behind me.

After a short while, Loretta called for me. I helped her up and we went to the living room. After I got her comfortable with her leg on the pillow, I brought a beer for us, hers in a glass. I sat next to her, gave her a beer, and kissed her. She just smiled at me and slowly shook her head from side to side.

“What are you thinking about, Sugar?” I asked her.

“This is no joke. You really do not care about the leg, do you? I don’t have my crutches, you just take your time and help me to wherever. I lay naked next to you, naked, it’s obvious I’m missing a body part and you act as though everything is normal. Who are you Michael O’Shaughnessy, where did you come from?” Loretta had a little tear trying to slide down her cheek undetected.

“Loretta, I’m just a guy who is deeply in love with you. Okay, you may be missing a body part, but you’re not missing anything to me. I fell in love with you the second I saw you. I wanted to be with you from that second on. I didn’t know anything about you, except you’re beautiful. Please just let me love you because you are Loretta Covington,” I begged her.

“I feel like I could burst inside, Michael. I have never been this happy,” we hugged and kissed.

We had a couple more beers, or so. That led us to postpone our shower until tomorrow.

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments