Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife's Best Friend: Part 2

"The morning after and I learned just how much best friends share"

133
17 Comments 17
7.9k Views 7.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"The continuing saga of a hot, lustful summer when my wife's best friend came to live with us and I found out the many meanings of friendship."

When I woke up on Saturday morning, the sun was streaming in the windows, and I was alone in our waterbed. My head pounded a bit from all the beer I drank last night. After my wife came home, the three of us -- me, Jodi, and Danielle -- sat up and finished a twelve-pack and watched a bad movie.

We sat on the couch underneath a blanket even though it was 93 degrees outside, and the air conditioner was working overtime. I'd changed out of my cum-stained pants and into shorts and a t-shirt when Danielle got home. Jodi was wearing one of my dress shirts and Danielle unbuttoned her blouse and let her petite breasts feel the air. The two ladies sat next to each other, and they let their hands roam as the movie lost their attention and they thought I wasn’t looking.

No one said anything about the enthusiastic sex that Jodi and I had finished seconds before Danielle got home. I thought I could smell cum and pussy juice in the air, but it may have been my guilty conscience. What I was not imagining was that my dick was still half hard sitting next to these two beautiful, half-naked women. Still, when the movie was over, we retired to our beds and passed out without further erotic exercise.

And now, here it was, 10 o'clock Saturday morning and I was just getting around. I made a quick pit stop in the bathroom and noticed the shower had been recently used by one of the girls. Jodi or Dani must be up and at 'em. I was curious to see what the day would bring. The three of us usually had a fun time on the weekends.

In the kitchen, the coffee was on, but the girls were nowhere to be found. I checked the driveway, and the cars were there. The living room was deserted. They must be in the guest room, I surmised, a smile crossing my face and a nasty thought flooded my hungover mind. I wondered what those two vixens could be up to. So, I headed back toward the bedrooms to check it out.

I knew my dear wife had her share of lesbian affairs when she was growing up because her dad chased her boyfriends away. He was mean and violent, and I stayed away from him at all costs even though I had the hots for Dani as soon as my thoughts turned to girls. Dani and I had talked about how there was just something special about cuddling with another woman that guys might not understand. The softness of their skin, the tender slopes of their curves, the juicy holes that offered tasty treats. Sometimes, Danie explained, a girl is the only one who can fully understand another girl's desires: she's not losing her mind trying to find a warm moist crevasse to drive a throbbing cock into like most men. Girls are different -- softer, gentler, more patient, and luxurious.

As I made my way down the hall toward the second bedroom, I felt that familiar surge in my crotch as my cock began to anticipate what discovery awaited behind the closed door. A step away, I heard a noise that left no doubt:

"Dani, I just love to suck on your tits," Jodi whispered just loud enough for me to hear in the hallway. "So tasty, so soft."

"Mm mm," I heard my wife murmur. "You are so good, so nice. You get my juices flowing. Mm mm."

I was in shock. Not a surprise, mind you. But the kind of shock when you can't believe your luck. I did not want to make a sound and break the magic spell of the carnal caper unfolding just feet from where I stood, my cock growing harder by the second. I inched closer and was pleased to see they had not closed the door entirely. Was that in their rush to get their clothes off or their desire to have a voyeur? I didn’t care. I was just grateful for the view.

Through the crack in the door, I could see the two of them on their knees in the center of the bed, mouths open and tongues darting here and there. Their hands roamed over their flaring hips and caressed the luscious globes of their asses. I stared at their neatly trimmed pubic bushes, Jodi's a beautiful auburn and Dani's a chestnut brown she cut back to leave her pussy lips bare as the day she was born.

Anita_Blair
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anita_Blair

Dani broke off the embrace and gently lowered herself onto her back on the bed. Her legs were bent at the knees and spread open. I had a perfect view of her engorged labia that glistened with pussy lube.

“Oh, Jodi my dear, I want your tongue,” she whispered. “Please.”

Our hot red-headed friend moved into position, getting on all fours. Her ass faced me on the other side of the door, blocking the view of my wife’s waiting slit. Jodi’s head dipped and I knew she hit her target.

“Ahhh, oh … fuck,” Danielle exclaimed as her friend’s hot breath rushed over her clitoris. “Do not stop.”

Jodi had no intention of stopping from what I could tell. For that matter, neither did I. I reached inside the fly of my bulging boxers and extracted my blood-filled man tool. It felt so hard and good. The pre cum that was dripping from the helmet provided just enough lube to allow my fist to move up and down on the sensitive head. Damn! I didn’t know how long before I shot off.

I turned back to the bedroom scene as more groans and grunts flew from the lips of these lesbian lovers.

Jodi was rotating her frame while keeping her face planted squarely on her best friend’s crotch. My wife was begging her to go harder, faster, and to never stop. My hand was flying up and down my dick as Jodi completed her move, having turned herself entirely around. She brought her ass down toward Danielle’s gasping mouth. These two were about to go at it in a luscious Sixty-Nine.

Jodi let out a yelp. Dani moaned deeply as her friend spread her pussy lips, pushed two fingers into the moist depths, and continued the tongue assault on her engorged clitoris. The sights and sounds were too much for me.

“Ugghhh,” I grunted as softly as I could, not wanting to break the lovely ladies’ spell.

White, thick cum spewed out of my cock and flew toward the door and onto the floor. I continued to pump my hardness as Dani and Jodi lapped at each other and pushed their girlfriend over the edge. In a flurry of “fucks” and “damns” and “ohs” and “ahs” and “I love your fucking cunt,” they came all over each and all over the bed.

I used a tissue paper to wipe up my cum up and watched as they collapsed in a pool of sweat and expelled lady lube.

“Damn,” Dani said as she reached across to cup one of Jodi’s heaving breasts. “You never lose it, girlfriend. That’s the best ever.”

I was a bit jealous hearing that. I thought I ate pussy pretty well. But I wasn’t upset. I was happy for these two women that they had each other.

I hurried to the kitchen quietly and poured a cup of coffee. A couple of minutes later my dear wife walked in, nightgown still on, hair messed up and a shine on her face I knew was from cunt juice.

“Oh hi,” she said as I looked up from the table “I was letting you sleep. Jodi and I were just having a little girl talk in her room. Hope we didn’t wake you.”

She had no clue what I had seen.

“No worries,” I said, “I figured you were up to some girl stuff.”

The shower came on in the hall and Dani turned to go.

“I’ll get ready to jump on when she gets out. Do you want to join me? Save some water. Scrub my back. Polish some morning wood?”

The woman was insatiable. How lucky can a guy be?

Published 
Written by Tmac1957
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments